[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

amazing spiderman #20 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 28

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Godammit Slott we get it you want to write an Otto ongoing. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
and that's all
>>
forgot my image somehow
>>
>>87070919
>"N-No! W-We're totally not evil! W-We wanna help Peter!"

>"Oh shit, nigga! Get me that popcorn, shiiiieeeet. WORLD STAR!"
>>
yaawn..another "Slott fap to his personal pet" issue.
>>
>>87070841
The fact that Warren is wearing Web-Ware tech is hilarious to me.
>>
>>87071100
His pet is Spider-Man in th end. That's who's going to win. Which is a shame since Otto has the better arc and motive right now.

I'd settle for Anna getting back with him and he deciding to run a small no questions fix it shop for higher technology.
>>
File: junkrat.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>This awful dialogue

Also, why did the artist draw Peter's memory in his new suit? He shouldn't even know it exists.
>>
File: popcorn.png (756KB, 787x490px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.png
756KB, 787x490px
>>87070904
>>
Slott and Gage certainly know how to write Otto. I'll give them that.
>>
God damn, is this whole thing forced and contrived. Not a single page feels organic to a naturally progressing story.
>>
>>87070904
Okay, I liked that last panel.
>>
>>87070904
>I am a villain, take me seriously
>>
>>87070799
Imagine being gravedigger or whatever and all of sudden you hear angry camera screaming from grave.
>>
>>87070919
Oh shit, he actually got them.
>>
>>87070986
But Ock, you're still fat.
>>
File: 20161019_104006.jpg (456KB, 919x539px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_104006.jpg
456KB, 919x539px
>>87070919
>>
So wait, did he take a tissue from the corpse and let it grow into a new identical body? If so why are we supposed to care of the Gwen ''drama'' when the ''twist'' is revealed?
>>
>>87071957
>not /fit/ & /fa/ Superior Doc Ock
I'm disappointed.
>>
>>87071462
It's not the new suit, it's the old one, look at the arms and legs. I'm guessing light is just shining off the eye part.
>>
>>87071296
i really doubt anna would every want to get together with oct
>>
>>87070754
Thanks anon
>>
>>87071795
I thought it was. Especially since all of this was set-up two/three years ago.
>>
>>87072404
Judging by this page >>87070904
It looks like the artist at first forgot he about that detail since in this page>>87070936 the suit looks like the classic one.
>>
Somebody wanna bet that Octavius didn't remove Peter's remains from his mind as he thinks he did? Because I bet they will have a role in this arc.
>>
>>87070865
>"I'm not cloning people, I'm resurrecting them! Now let me take a tissue sample from this body and grow a copy of it in this vat! This is completely different from cloning!"
>>
Why is ock attacking peter? They parted on good terms.
>>
>>87072930
Neither have them have those memories. This Peter died seeing Otto take his body, and this Otto only has memories from when Horizon blew up and Spider-Verse.
>>
Goddamn I hope this isn't the endgame of Otto's arc, I was really hoping for SpOck to return somehow.
>>
>>87072555
It feels like someone trying really hard to continue a story that ended two/three years ago but just randomly coming up with ways to do it, as opposed to feeling like a continuation that makes sense.
>>
>Doc Ock dies
>a digital copy of his brain implants itself in a new body

This is exactly what happened to Ock during the last Clone Saga too.
>>
>>87070951
>AI-Anna more or less quoted waterclone-MJ from TAS
.. did that just happen?
>>
>>87072459
Well it was a hope before they showed her to have a wandering eye for no damn reason.

"Hey new boyfriend."

"Sorry chippy, I've got to go off to crumpets and fog land. Chip chip."

"Abloo, why I so terrible with men. "

They ruined a perfectly good girl because Otto can't have happiness.
>>
>>87073053
House of reheated ideas.
>>
>>87073053
Slott loves stealing things that have already happened. Hell, Superior is literally an extended ripoff of Kraven's Last Hunt.

>Villain goes through some psychological/physical metamorphosis
>Leads the villain to set up an endgame with Spider-Man
>Villain "kills" Spider-man
>For their final victory, the villain takes up the Spider-Man mantle to prove that they are better at it than the actual Spider-Man
>Peter returns, to which the villain dies
>Upon his return, Peter has to fight a bigger villain, finally saving the day (Vermin in KLH, Goblin in SSM)
>>
so.. Otto had a chance to get a new body.. and he decided to have it be fat?
And with that haircut?

Otto.. you literally could have had the dream. Your mind in Peter Parkers body (incl. powers and whatnot) And you decided to be a fat manlet with a bowlcut and bad eyes..
>>
>>87070904
>>87070919
This Jackal is entertaining.
>>
>>87073147
Otto is vain. To the point where he's now on the kick that Parkers body was a limiting factor to his full potential.
>>
So why does the Miles Warren in the mask seem younger and healthier than the clones who supposidely look like how Warren originally did?

I mean, I could have sworn Warren genetically altered himself to the point he was basically a humanoid jackal.
>>
>>87070986
Why doesn't peter just waste ock in one hit? He broke scorpions jaw for christ sakes he should not be struggling so much against him.
>>
so what asspull will they use this time to explain why the "totally-real-this-time-Gwen" isn't real?
>>
>>87070834
Fucking hell, is this whole damn issue Otto monologuing? I cannot wait until Slott is finally off this book.
>>
>>87070875
I want a book starring Ock in this Octo-bot.
>>
>>87070865
So quite literally the exact same thing the Jackal has been doing since the 70s? C'mon Slott, try reading the comics before you piss all over them.
>>
>>87073331
Ock's dialogue about Warren being a one-trick pony is there to telegraph that it isn't Warren under the mask and probably actually Ben or some other Spider-clone.
>>
>>87073331
Because this Jackal is most likely a Peter clone.
>>
>>87070976
Where is the smart ass that had everything figured out and thought the pill was the thing causing the degradation? I know you're here anon
>>
>>87073331
I'm willing to wager that he's put his mind in a cloned Spider-Man body this time around.

>>87073396
Yeah, turns out if you want to read about the 'Amazing Spider-Man' you should be reading 'The Clone Conspiracy' and not, you know, the book called 'Amazing Spider-Man', that's being set aside for side stories. Easy mistake to make.
>>
>>87073394
She's not the real Gwen though. She's a clone. This issue shows on panel that Jackal is just cloning people.
>>
>>87070785
so this otto don't have the memory of Goblin nation
>>
>>87070865
>We want all the bugs out!
>Keep him tubby, though!
>>
>>87073672
It turns out Otto's genes are just that shitty.

Also it's harder for Slott to self-insert if Otto isn't a pudgy middle-aged tryhard.
>>
>>87073485
Agree. Jackal is totally not Warren.
>>
>>87070785
>That Spider-Verse cover reference
Nice.
>>
>>87070951
Did they clone his clothes?
>>
>>87070799
>Who would dare rob the grave of Doctor Octopus?!
I've been asking myself the same question since the climax of Superior Spider-Man.
I can't be the only one who remembers Carly Cooper went to go get Otto's body and found it gone.
>>
If these clones have all defects screened out, why are Marla and Otto's clones wearing glasses?
>>
>>87073394
No, it is a clone. My guess is the medication they take (which we now know stops the genetic material from breaking down thanks to the cloning process) masks their clone physicality to Spider-Senses.

The biggest question now is: can Doc Ock figure out how to stop the cellular degeneration from occurring period. If so, the moment he does Jackal's going to kill Doc Ock and probably re-clone himself into a cloned Spider-Man body.
>>
>>87071296
>His pet is Spider-Man in th end.
Its like you've never actually read something written by Slott.

You realize we're talking about a guy who wrote Peter out of his own book and then followed that up with his next "big" story about systematically murdering Peter universe-by-universe, right?
>>
>>87071296
>That's who's going to win.
Only because upper management won't let Slott kill off Peter for good. Slott clearly hates Peter.
>>
>>87074030
Didn't Peter manage to not only beat those guys but also humiliate them by trapping them in a dimension they couldn't escape?

Yeah Slott loves Pete.
But he also loves Otto.
>>
>>87070777
>prince is dead
Damn.also check em
>>
>>87074051
you're an idiot and utterly delusional
>>
>>87072084
>If so why are we supposed to care of the Gwen ''drama'' when the ''twist'' is revealed?

Because Slott thinks his readers are utterly stupid and cannot figure out what a clone is.

To be fair, many, many of his readers are. I'm absolutely baffled by how many people have been trying to argue that these aren't clones, simply because Jackal says they're not. Despite seeing him literally growing clones on several pages.
>>
>>87073000
B-but anon! Slott t-totally planned this from the beginning! He's all about the long game! This totally, 100% isn't some asspull just for attempted shock value! Not at all!

Just another thing showing how much of a hack Slott is. I seriously cannot wait till he's gone.
>>
File: 21-10.jpg (510KB, 1080x1660px) Image search: [Google]
21-10.jpg
510KB, 1080x1660px
>>87074193
As I said >>87073859, someone stole his body a while ago.
>>
>>87074126
Jackal isn't cloning people. He's just harvesting genetic material and using it to grow duplicates of people in vats. Completely different.
>>
>>87073147
>and he decided to have it be fat?

Well, to be fair, HE didn't decide that. nuJackal did.
>>
>>87073331
Because its not Miles Warren, its a Peter clone.

Its likely going to be a reprogrammed Kaine.
>>
Thanks for the storytime.
>>
>>87073412
>So quite literally the exact same thing the Jackal has been doing since the 70s?

Yeah, I don't get why people think this is ANY different than either of the previous two Clone Sagas.
>>
>>87070919

How is he watching this? Are each of his individual brain cells having little fight scenes of their own?
>>
>>87073940
Because nuJackal is completely full of shit. Just like how he says these aren't even clones, but the original person brought back to life. Complete bullshit.
>>
>>87070865
Cloning and Reanimating are different things...

BUT THIS ISN'T REANIMATING! The Dead body is still dead. You just made a clone.
>>
>>87074078
Yeah, but Silk (his own PC) figured out how to do that. Despite Peter having already beat Morlun twice.

And Slott also had Peter get pushed to the side by SpOck when it came to inspiring Uncle Ben.

Slott fucking hate Peter. Just look at how he writes Pete. He writes him as a incompetent manchild who needs to be handheld by his own OCs (lately it's been Anna Maria).
>>
>>87074699
Right here >>87070875 he outright calls Ock a clone. Not sure if it's his slip-up or Gage's.
>>
>>87074122
Hi Slott.
>>
>>87070893
So...let's see if I understand this.

Doc Ocks body was going to be revived with peter's mind, not doc ocks, meaning that there would have been two peters, but pre-end of Spider-Verse ock is going to swap minds and erase parker's mind. So ock will be in his original body. But that still doesn't prevent the fact that post-SV ock was erased from peters mind and doesn't exist.

Why I'm getting at is these two convoluted plot points indicate that there is no such thing as the soul and all marvel characters are fleshy robots. Sound right?
>>
>>87073622
Biased Otto
>>
>>87074904

Souls only come into it when they are a plot point. Otherwise yes you are correct.
>>
>>87075008
I've been championing Slott for a while, but post-Superior, this has been a train ride to hell. The only way this ends happy for me is if he stops writing Spider-Man and I get a Superior Doc Ock ongoing.
>>
>>87074904
>Doc Ocks body was going to be revived with peter's mind

Well, it wasn't ACTUALLY Peter's mind. It was still Otto's. But it was re-programmed to THINK it was Peter.

The reverse happened to Peter. SpOck wasn't ACTUALLY Otto. It was Peter's mind, reprogrammed to THINK it was Otto.
>>
>>87070807
>super-villain cemetery
>doesn't have guards out the ass
That kind of defeats the purpose of having a super-villain cemetery, doesn't it?
>>
>>87070818
Oh, so Jackal wasn't the one digging up the bodies, there's just a black market for super-villain corpses. Huh.
>>
>>87075154
see: >>87074267
>>
>>87075101
>Well, it wasn't ACTUALLY Peter's mind. It was still Otto's. But it was re-programmed to THINK it was Peter.
>The reverse happened to Peter. SpOck wasn't ACTUALLY Otto. It was Peter's mind, reprogrammed to THINK it was Otto.
I know that. So then what we have now is a Doc Ock body, with peter's brain waves, changed to think they're Doc Ock.
>>
>>87074463
The difference is that Jackal got better at marketing.
>>
>>87075190
This is correct. The programming is more up to date than when the re-programming happened in ASM #699, though. The Octobot gauntlet had memories up through the middle of Spider-Verse.
>>
>>87075101
So now we have Jackal who probably is a clone of a clone of Peter, reviving Doc Ock by cloning, except it was an Otto that was brainwashed to think he's Peter Parker during his time of death, but the Otto who is a backup of Peter being brainwashed into thinking he's Otto intervenes and takes over his own cloned body from himself who thinks he's peter. Also the Otto in control now isn't the same Otto who died by letting the copy of Otto who thinks he's Peter take over the Peter body, because he's an older copy.

What the FUCK
>>
>>87075190
>>87075282
So is not possible for the Peter we saw in this issue to come back right?
>>
>>87075323
>So now we have Jackal who probably is a clone of a clone of Peter

I'm pretty convinced he's a reprogrammed Kaine. So not a clone of a clone, but the very first clone ever made.
>>
>>87075362
Literally anything is possible, Anon. Its a fucking comic book. The writer can write whatever the fuck they want. Regardless of logic or continuity.
>>
Return to status quo with Ock, now future writers can use him like a regular villain again
>>
>>87075390
Yeah, i was asking because we already have to many Spidermans in the main universe
>>
>>87075362
Friendly reminder this all probably just set up for the RYV Peter and MJ to be established as the one true versions next year
>>
>>87075368
Could the real Kaine come back kill him and have adventure in Mexico
>>
>>87074276
But anon, how can they be clones when Jackal's clones always suffer from cellular degradation?
>>
>>87075436
If my theory is correct, this IS the real Kaine.

ASM #23 is all about Kaine's return.

I'm guessing Spider-Verse fucked with his Other powers. When he comes in contact with Carrion (as shown on the cover), he gets infected with the virus. Which somehow activates latent Jackal programming.

Plus: Kaine has facial scruff. Slott made a point to highlight Peter's facial scruff in ASM #19. Scarlet Spider costume = Red suit?
>>
>>87075507
>Tfw Kaine recover his own persona in battle inside his mind and wake up ready to kick some with Peter
>>
>>87073622
>>87074930
Correct, he doesn't remember quitting like a bitch while Stormin' Norman counters his every move.
>>
>>87074267
Since everything else happening has been a rip off of the last Clone Saga, that will likely be Norman again. He'll be the big mastermind behind everything, just like last Clone Saga, and it'll wrap up his story from early (with the face swap and dealing Goblin Tech).
>>
>>87075008
I'm suddenly remembering that Gerber Defenders arc where Nighthawk got his brain swapped with one of the Headsmen, but none of the characters could do anything about that, so Doctor Strange swapped the SOUL of Headsman-Nighthawk with the civilian who was following the Defenders around.

It got to the point where one issue referred to it as "Jack's soul is inhabiting the body of Nighthawk, which is hosting the brain of Chondu".
>>
>>87074126
In-universe, Jackal probably doesn't want to seem like a guy with only one thing.
>>
>>87075507
Sorry, but Kaine in this story is all about sidekick and how Jackal, even getting a sample, can't solve the celular degeneration.

His ASM story will tie Slott/Yost crossover, where Jackal ends with a sample from his blood, but it turns out it won't be enough. Then Carrion captures a post Spider-Verse Kaine(who was going to return to Scarlet Spider stuff). But it won't be enough either.

The "theme" of the event isn't WHO is a clone, but WHAT is a clone. Once they learn to cure the celular degeneration, who's to say they aren't the same person from before their deaths?

SPOILER: They aren't. Some of them will end having failsafes from Jackal and some won't. This saga will bring Otto, Silver Sable, Rhino and some of the supporting cast back for good.

No Ben Reilly, though. Not as fans expect him.

I give it a 8/10. Sure washed the last Clone Saga taste of my mouth. Wait and see.
>>
to the anon who called it last issue

>IMPRESSIVE!
>>
>>87075396
Slott said that fans of Superior will like where Otto gets to be the end of Clone Conspiracy. My guess is that somehow Superior Spider-Man somehow comes back while having old school Doc Ock back at the same time.
>>
>>87073396
The Amazing Spider-Man issues that come out during Clone Conspiracy will all focus on the characters of that story. Future issues will focus on Rhino, Lizard, Gwen and Jackal.
>>
>>87076164
>No Ben Reilly, though
Why not? :(
>>
File: 1476824846829.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px)
1476824846829.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
None of this clone shit makes any sense. I mean, what are Otto and Peter exactly? Peter was tranfered to Otto's body and died there, but a tiny amount of him stayed in his own body and somehow grew to be himeslef again and later on Otto gave him his body back.

Now, Otto is a more complicated mess that I don't want to even think about.
>>
File: ASM21-03SML.jpg (573KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
ASM21-03SML.jpg
573KB, 900x1349px
KAINE
>>
>>87077010

I hope Peter explains to Kaine what happened. Reilly is a no no, anon. He's too popular compared to Miles.
>>
>>87077109

I swear to god if Slott trashes the fuck out of Kaine I'm going to find him and burn his house down.

Also we need a real issue in which we have real spider-bros bonding and not just single panels like we had in Spider-Verse
>>
>>87073147
It would of been a cool twist of he got a clone of his body and mixed some of Peter's DNA or at least a spider's for powers
>>
>>87077811
Even though Slott is shit, he cares for Kaine, like Yost. Just keep Bendis away from Kaine and we're good.
>>
>>87077103
Essentially, Otto rewrote Peter's brain to contain a copy of his own consciousness, and rewrote his own brain to contain a copy of Peter's consciousness. The Otto consciousness erased itself from Peter's brain while what was left of Peter's mind rebuilt itself, but a backup in the form of an AI rewrote Otto's brain again to erase its Peter-mind and reinstall Otto.

Long story short, Otto died thinking that he was Peter, while Peter was brainwashed into thinking he was Otto. Otto un-brainwashed Peter, but took back his own resurrected body.
>>
Whoa, #20?
Relaunch when?
>>
>>87078155
That's even more retarded

It's easier to assume they magically transferred their entire consciousnesses from one body to another

And then the consciousnesses themselves were cloned so they both somehow survived
>>
>>87078331
Magic is not in Doctor Octopus's field of study.

And really, what is consciousness anyway? We can alter the minds of rats in any way we please by tampering with their brains, and most of what we can do to a rat's brain can be done to a human brain as well.
>>
>>87070951
>in your prime
>still fat
>>
What is a person? Is Peter really "Peter"? Is Otto really "Otto"? Or are the original selves long gone and all we have are the empty shells programmed to contain the memories and thought-patterns of the originl selves?
>>
Where does the Soul, the Mind and Consciousness, the physical Brain and it's Neurolectrical impulses and brainwaves, and the Body exist in regards to the true identity of the individual? If person A and B switched souls, and A and C switched brainwaves, who is the true Person A?
>>
>>87070865
So it involves psychometry. Weird as fuck.
>>
>>87075323
So in a way, Spidey is fighting himself right now. 2deep4me
>>
>>87076250
thanks. now if a copy of doc ocks mind takes over the new big bad who is actually Spidercide 2.0, i will be full contend. Btw, whatever happened to the original Spidercide?
>>
>>87078487
>what is consciousness anyway?
Dualism is a fact of life in Marvel. It is a scientifically studiable phenomenon.
>>
>>87073588
Nah, cellular degradation has always been a thing with Jackal's clones. The problem is that it was never a "pops after a day" kind of deal. Ben, for example, only degraded after he died. The way this story presents itself, the clones degrade and then die, which is the other way around from previous clones.

It could very well be that Miles purposely made the clones to have a shelf life of one day, which gets extended via the use of those pills.
>>
>>87078797
Is there some remnant of Otto and Peter in Peter and Otto's minds? Is there a psychic connection between them now? Can they now switch bodies via telepathy or whatever through sheer willpower?

Will their minds blend to the point that they are pretty much the same person mentally, with only a slight difference separating them shadow-archetype-style? Will Doc Ock give himself Spidey's body and become the Superior Spider-Man as a Darker, Edgier, borderline-evil version of the Amazing Spider-Man, with 4 mechanical Spider-legs to replicate his signature tentacles?
>>
>>87078920
Nah. Otto completely peaced out after Osborn fucked him in the ass, and from this issue we see that Otto completely disintegrated Peter instead of just burying him in mental rubble.
>>
>>87078585
the one with the soul,
at least that's how Marvel writes it
>>
>>87075323
Everyone is Spider-Man.
>>
>>87078956
But the otto that disintegrated peter, was a copy of parkers mind who thought he was doc ock and the peter he killed was the rebooted mind of ock who thought he was peter parker.
>>
>>87079001
>>87078920
>>87078797
>>87075323
This is amazing, we're two issues in and it's already a goddamn clusterfuck.
>>
>>87073143
God damn, Slott's such a hack.
>>
>>87078962
Can we have Spider-Man bodyswapped with a female Hand member?
>>
>>87079116
You want Peter to be a slutty female zombie ninja?
>>
>>87078962
So, does the soul just stay with the body? What about the mind? If the brainwaves are switched, does the mind and 'consciousness' switch as well or do they stay with the body as well? Where is the separate between soul and consciouness and mind?
>>
>>87074377
Kaine is still on Morlun's home planet
>>
>>87079159
Nothing. Everything that you consider yourself is variable by the writers. Even when you see a ghost or other undead character, is based on perception instead of a specific force.
>>
>>87074463
He's using cells from dead people, which means they have the full memories of their lifetimes, making them effective continuations of the originals, rather than splitting at some point. But, yeah, it's still cloning.
>>
>>87079048
>Spider-Man fights himself after stealing a body from himself after killing himself multiple times after stealing a body from himself, as a part of a grand cloning plot orchestrated by himself
I guess you could say it's Amazing Spider-Man
>>
>>87072984
This, my hopes were dashed by this issue

Some small part of me still hopes the extra focus on him means he'll end up switching to Jackal's obvious Peter-clone body in the end
>>
>>87078529
Original Peter has been gone since One More Day
>>
>>87073377
That's how he beat him the first time, and that's how he beats him every time he's not fucking around.
I hate how Peter is that playfull in front of the guy who stole his life.
>>
>>87080350
Two things:
1)
His last experience with Otto chronologically was him actually trying to be a good person and failing,
2) Otto is only evil due to the brain damage the radiation gave him. The last time he came back to life he was perfectly sane/normal until yet another turn of events conveniently turned him evil again with the same brain damage. He's treating Otto more like a mentally impaired person because that's exactly what he is.
>>
>>87073377
Because Peter is a moralfag that holds back, only Otto can realize Spider-Man's true potential
>>
>>87070986
You really have not learned something in your Hero time?
>>
>>87074111
Check'd
>>
>>87081678
i would've slugged him a new one
>>
>>87082183
check this pansy palossie
>>
Are they really not letting Otto die as a good man with some catharsis?
>>
>>87082252
oh shit i mean this
>>
>>87082312
by the power invested in me
>>
>>87078529
Everyone is just a Doom or Reed magic copy post Secret Wars anyway, don't worry about it
>>
>>87075681
I'd much rather this one wasn't tied back to Norman. Though it would make sense that he got another face lift and is the man beneath the mask. Actually that makes a lot of sense. You heard it here first.
>>
>>87082289
They need a Doc Ock for future MCU synergy
>>
>>87070936
Why does Slott always make Doctor Octopus beat Spider-Man now? Did he forget that Spider-man always kicked his ass before he started writing him.
I guess Doc Ock is just his self insert.
>>
>>87076164
Bit late but what about Gwen? Some other anon said she's "returning", how true is that?
>>
>>87076779
Ever since this event was announced I figured something like that would happen, Ock would just possess a clone of Peter
>>
>>87083230
At the end of the of Clone Conspiracy #1, Gwen appeared. And then there was a backup showing she remembers dying.
>>
>>87083609
I was asking about whether or not she'll really be brought back
>>
>>87083087
Peter always wins when it really counts. You have to remember that the Superior was originally supposed to run for 6 issues. Then 12, then editorial said make it 24. Peter was supposed to kick him out much faster
>>
>>87078917
Well to be fair Kaine thought he was undergoing degeneration.

Actually when is his book coming?
>>
What a waste of a chance to have Superior Spiderman come back while having a Doc Ock clone running around at the same time
>>
>>87083087
Because he was the first guy to beat Spider-Man in a fight. Fat nerd with robot arms that make him evil doesn't scale up against power creep though so Spider-Man being able to dance around him effortlessly.
>>
>>87084414
We could still get there.
>>
>>87083087
Doc Ock knows how to counter Spider-Man better than ever because he was Spider-Man.
>>
>>87075323
Why did Otto TRADE minds with Peter in the first place? He really could have just taken his body, putting Pete's mind in his dying body seems like extra work that could backfire on him anyway
>>
>>87073377
he was distracted by gwen
>>
>>87086691
>seems like extra work that could backfire on him anyway
He did it because he's petty and wanted to have Peter watch him steal his life.
>>
>>87072084
Subjectively, he is recreating the exact same person down to the wire. This is Gwen even if Gwen died previously. So yeah you kinda should care I guess.

It's like seeing an alternate universe version of Spider-man die, it still sucks to watch since he was still real. We try to look away from this fact, but a perfect clone would still be a person.
>>
>>87086691
It was "poetic justice" for Otto. Peter would suffer the fate of those beatings he inflicted on Otto.
>>
>>87074051
This is literally incorrect. Bendis wanted to kill Peter off for Miles and Slott vetoed him at every turn.
>>
>>87070936
is it me or does slott just Otto more than spider man. It's like he enjoys letting Otto win.
>>
>>87077109
Why is Kaine best Parker? Why is he most sexy Parker? Is he coming back? When?
>>
>>87089903
The only thing Slott was good for, I just don't get Bendis's boner for killing off the original heroes or turning them into bad guys. It worked for Reed, do it should for every one else. Bendis really needs to be fired, send him to a comic book where he can do little to no harm. He will miles buy he would be in better hands.
>>
>>87090691
He's been left to be alive in the cosmos. basically He's being left alone like he wanted now.
>>
>>87090691
>>87090705
>>87084297
>>
>>87070841
>Otto Octavius, made to be the most brilliant and megalomaniacal villain ever that knows everything
>Did not know that the only one behind cloning technology was the only character in Spider-Man history to make clones.

These inconsistencies are what break it for me.
>>
>>87091158
he hated it, that was one reason for his ignorance.
>>
>>87077109
>stubble

Jackal confirmed
>>
>>87091253
DELETE this, I don't want the parker bros to suffer
>>
>>87073859
probably jackal stole it to clone him with?
>>
>>87075190
>>87075101
not exactly because slott is a retard who doesnt know what hes doing and made current peter somehow have the memories of being inside doc ocks dying body
>>
>>87070961
HERO
DOCTOR OCTO
DOCTOR OCTO
DOCTOR OCTOPUS

HERO
DOCTOR OCTO
DOCTOR OCTO
DOCTOR OCTOPUS

I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN I KNEW IT WOULD
ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG LONG TIME
YES ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG LONG TIME
NOW THE WORLD IS MINE
>>
>>87075101

Actually, you know...I have to wonder.

If the identity swap is basically reprogramming someone's mind, how did 'Peter' end up trapped in Otto's body?

Remember, this isn't a swap. Otto is altering Peter's brain patterns to make Peter think he's Otto. Why would be need to alter his OWN brain patterns to think he's Peter?

MY BRAIN IS BLEEDING
>>
>>87075390

But this was all done by the SAME WRITER
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.