[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBY V4: 7 DAYS LEFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 159

File: rwby-volume-4.jpg (121KB, 821x701px) Image search: [Google]
rwby-volume-4.jpg
121KB, 821x701px
Volume 4 Character Short: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WeiG2-HRQ

RWBY Chibi episode 24: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

Who will die this volume? Sun? Adam? SHOPKEEP?
>>
>>86978910
nobody will fuck off
>>
>>86979008

Are you sure about that?
>>
>>86979044
no but if somebody does i hope its mercury
>>
File: 153h.png (235KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
153h.png
235KB, 540x383px
>>86979167

I used to feel the same way, but now I want to see Cinder in cinders.
>>
File: 1475668350304.png (173KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1475668350304.png
173KB, 500x688px
>>86978910
Neo dies.

Or Jaune, why not.
>>
>>86980926
>He thinks they'd kill off Neo.
>>
File: Angel Pyrrha Wants Dat Booty.jpg (898KB, 1151x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Pyrrha Wants Dat Booty.jpg
898KB, 1151x1200px
>>86980926

Jaune dies and Pyrrha gets to bone him for all eternity.
>>
File: Arkos in a nutshell.png (317KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
Arkos in a nutshell.png
317KB, 500x563px
Pyrrha died as she lived: a virgin who never scored.
>>
>>86980971
What else does she have to offer than being a vengeful murderer?

She's going to either off Ruby or die trying.
>>
File: 1467817215322.png (865KB, 1421x871px) Image search: [Google]
1467817215322.png
865KB, 1421x871px
>>86981029

This is true.

For now.
>>
>>86981078
Being one of the most like characters in the show with the potential for the most development? Potentially being redeemed because she has very little connection to the rest of the villains beyond Roman, who is now dead? Probably one of the more potentially interesting backstories of the shows cast?
>>
>>86981174
I imagine easiest of the villains to "redeem" and turn to good would be Emerald who showed some remorse at the fall of Vale. Neo is an unrepentant murderer and being cruel is one of her defining traits that we've seen from her.
>>
>>86981174
Interesting? An important link of her backstory was Roman, and he's ded.

She's ded. She clearly doesn't have a merciful bone in her body, and has given no sign of giving up on her warpath.
>>
>>86981029
There was some serious hand holding going on.
>>
>>86981237

I also think Emerald is the most probable to be redeemed. She's the only one that felt a sliver of pity for all the shit that was happening.

I actually kind of liked her fake interactions with Ruby.
>>
File: CTKQ3m4UkAEaBFh.png (783KB, 640x833px) Image search: [Google]
CTKQ3m4UkAEaBFh.png
783KB, 640x833px
>>86981237
>Neo is an unrepentant murderer and being cruel is one of her defining traits that we've seen from her.
Implying that isn't a reason why she'd be a far more interesting anti-hero or convert.

>>86981337
>An important link of her backstory was Roman, and he's ded.
A pretty massive assumption. For all we know, Roman met her relatively recently and they just hit it off.

>She clearly doesn't have a merciful bone in her body, and has given no sign of giving up on her warpath.
>source: my ass

This is another wild assumption based on the single scene of her remorselessly stabbing Yang.
>Yang herself is a complete asshole who tore apart a night club and physically assaulted the staff of the club with a lethal weapon designed for hunting giant monsters, because she was upset that people weren't giving an arrogant 17 year old the information they wanted.
>Penny had zero problem firing metal-melting lasers straight into transport ships filled with living faunus
>Oobleck had no problem knocking living people off a high speed train to be left for the approaching Grimm to tear apart
>Winter attacked a man in broad daylight, at a school, surrounded by civilians with the full intent of driving a sword through his throat

>Wahhh, Neo smiled while trying to finish off an enemy who had just been trying to beat the shit out of her! She's irredeemable!
>>
I still want an RPG.
>>
>>86981749
Any other style of game would be great. Grimm Eclipse was such a let down.
>>
>>86981635
>Source: The entire representation of Neo as a character.

It'd be bullshit to just 180 Neo's character, sorry. It's possible but it'd be shit writing and sour the character to me.

Neo was presented as a ruthless assassin who never said a word, only smiled when she was going to skewer Yang, and then again when she literally stomped on a guy's face.

Other characters have had DIALOGUE and SCREENTIME devoted to showing that they're more than just vigilantes.

All we've seen from Neo is murderous intent. If you honestly expect RWBY to devote episodes to flesh out Neo's character a la Volumes 1-3, you must be jesting to expect RWBY to devolve just for your little pancake.
>>
How would a Justice Leauge/Avengers group work in remnant?
>>
>>86981635
Keep her as she is. Redeeming her will feel really cliche and she works good as an antagonist.
>>
I seriously want some developement for jaune
he has potential
>>
>>86982260
I feel the best thing they could probably do for Jaune is put him on a bus and give him a small run novel series. Kills two birds with one stone. He develops and takes no screen time

And hell he is part of the main team for the volume so they will do SOMETHING with him... Now weather that something will be good is another question.
>>
>>86981840
Not like they didn't give unneeded time to an unimportant character before
>>
File: 1476049459378.png (1MB, 1280x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1476049459378.png
1MB, 1280x1251px
>>86982260
>Jaune
>potential.

I think you're trying to light a fire.

We all know he's going to get massive development and we all know he has massive potential.

I think the only argument you'll find is:

A. To what ends,

or

B. If it's good.
>>
>>86982260
>Yet more Jaune development over the ignored Ren and Nora
Fuck off, give someone else a turn
>>
File: Ren-Badge1111.png (372KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ren-Badge1111.png
372KB, 700x700px
>>86982528
Well with Nora and Ren travelling with Ruby and Jaune they have a chance to get some character development.
Especially Ren who had more lines in a few episodes of Chibi than he did all 3 volumes of the regular show.
>>
>>86982528
If I'm being honest, I personally would like to see Jaune develop in regards to supporting Ren and Nora, kind of like how Pyrrha did for Jaune in Volume 1.

I mean, he's already going to have a hard time since now he has to be a father to them in addition to being a mother.
>>
>>86982444
But did they completely reverse the presentation of said character?

No.

Velvet was always the supportive friend who got bullied. There is no backstory that changes her or diverges from that presentation.
>>
File: CqJ2WH0UEAAPqvt.jpg (69KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
CqJ2WH0UEAAPqvt.jpg
69KB, 600x640px
>>
File: bullying time.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bullying time.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>86982707
Cardin must be the bravest or dumbest bully to ever live.
>bully the Bun
>she's actually a second year and could kick his ass
>her teammates are a walking mountain, a chick with a gattling gun in a handbag, and a kungfu blind guy
>he still bullys the shit outta her
>>
>>86982563
I really would like to see JNR become just as important to Ruby as WBY is. RWBY Chibi let us see a little character interaction between them in Episode 23, so it would be nice if it were a preview of their interaction in V4.
>>
>>86982893
Speaking of Cardin, I wondered if we would end up seeing more of him this volume, but since Blake seems to be heading to Menagerie, I'm guessing we won't be seeing him again any time soon.
>>
>>86982893
He does it because he wants to put on a show for the other guys. His cruelness to Jaune in Volume 1 was just him accidentally sounding threatening.

>"Hmm...that Yang girl likes to banter with people all the time when she fights and she's getting popular. Maybe if I try it on this guy...but what ro say?"
>Oh, I know!
>THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU LOSE.
>"Man, that sounded cool AND funny!"
>Pyrrha glares at him for the rest of the day, he's not sure why
>>
>>86982260
Jaune is one of those weird characters who isn't technically the protagonist but gets the lion's share of focus and development for some reason. I don't know if there's a name for that kind of thing.
>>
>>86981840
>All we've seen of Neo is one side
>Other characters have had screentime to show that they aren't just murderers
>B-but there's no way screentime could reveal Neo is more complex than her joy in combat

>If you honestly expect RWBY to devote episodes to flesh out Neo's character a la Volumes 1-3, you must be jesting to expect RWBY to devolve just for your little pancake.
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Oobleck
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Jaune
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Neptune
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Pyrrha
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Ironwood
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Penny
>Devoted episodes to fleshing out Winter
>Devoted episode to fleshing out Cinder/Em/Merc
>Made Ren and Nora major characters in setting up V4
>There's no way they could spend time fleshing out another character who's been far more story relevant than Oobleck, Neptune, Winter or Ren and Nora pre V4.

Oh lord.
>>
>>86983230
Neo is actually bad. Winter/Ironwood and all of those examples are clearly neutral at worst.

It's like expecting Junior to get developed and have some tragic backstory to redeem him.

So yeah, they won't. You think they're going to prioritize Neo over other characters? You're not even aware of the screentime spent for Weiss's father, or all of the new character's we're going to come across.

The most shit they'll give Neo is where she is at and what she is doing, nothing more. We know all we need to know: her partner in crime is dead. What else do we need to know?

You've offered nothing realistic.
>>
>>86982965
I don't think we'll see CRDL again; they acted as antagonists towards Jaune, then acted as punching bags to him, Pyrrha and Penny. I really can't imagine what role they'll play in the future.

>>86981237
If they do try and redeem Emerald, I really hope she doesn't get a slap on the wrist; Even if she didn't seem to be into like Cinder and Mercury, she still took part in it, and up until that point she had no problem going along with the ride and trying to kill Amber.

If she does decide to turn on the bad guys, I hope it's like with Locus where she vanishes because she doesn't want to amend her actions "inside a jail cell".
>>
>>86983524
CRDL were never punching bags to Jaune
>>
>>86982893
He also detached from his team to go fight Grimm on his own during the fall.

What a hero.
>>
>>86983357
>It's like expecting Junior to get developed and have some tragic backstory to redeem him.

>Muh strawman other villain who is far less relevant is unlikely to get development therefor Neo is unlikely to get development
Neo has fought RWBY twice (and interrupted a third fight). She's been more of a direct threat to the team than Emerald and Merc.

>You think they're going to priortize Neo over other characters

Did you even read my post? Because I pretty clearly gave a list of characters who shouldn't have had development time over RWBY and yet have. They spent screentime on Neptune and Oobleck, and Neo is a far more involved character than either of those two. If they were done with her and going to kill her off, they had the perfect opportunity on the ship.

>Lets go out of our way to remove her from a fight in a way that clearly implies survival because she's a character we don't care about and we need to kill her
>Let's go out of our way to design a multitude of outfits and costumes for her to wear, something we've only done for our main cast and Cinder.

You are dumb. They have already prioritized her over Nora and Ren in two consecutive volumes, and those two have now been revealed to be very important to the story moving forward. Why would you think it's unlikely she'll see more screen time?
>>
>>86983614
he sensed the White Fang was there, and needed to be bullied.
>>
>>86983037
Deuteragonist, I believe.
>>86983524
I thought I heard somewhere that Cardin was more than just a bully. I think it was on the wiki, but I'm not sure. Take it with a grain of salt. But you never know, I suppose.
>>
What's a thing, or character that you didn't like in the previous volumes? What's something that V4 could do to improve your opinion of them.
>>
>>86983692
>Neptune
>Killing him off
>>
File: RIP best boy.png (333KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RIP best boy.png
333KB, 500x281px
>>86983692
>Killing off Roman
>If they didnt kill off Roman
>>
>>86978910
Will the general be back before the episode airs?
>>
>>86983626
Oobleck/Neptune had no backstory - they were there for the convenience of plot and others.

Oobleck literally just explained his job and was a method for RWBY to connect with Mountain Glenn and shit. Also questioned RWBY on their intentions so that they would reflect on themselves.

Neptune was just a plot device for Jaune to develop. Literally for Jaune to repeat what Pyrrha said and mature above this stupid prom-panic retardation.

None of them had their past revealed, neither of them changed character. They just existed so that other characters could actually develop. You misinterpret screentime with character fluidity.

>You are dumb.
>Do you even read my post?

You're just throwing insults and avoiding my question.

I never said she wouldn't get any more screen-time, I just said that she doesn't have much to give. She's not going to be empathized with. She's not going to be redeemed.

At best she'll try to get revenge and die, another example of the ruthless nature of Remnant and how partnerships are so vital for people.

I repeat: You've offered no realistic or believable alternative. Offer one where Neo survives longer than 3 volumes. She's Torchwick-tier in terms of character potential.
>>
File: 1476407913391.jpg (421KB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476407913391.jpg
421KB, 2700x2000px
I love chubby Yang
>>
So does anyone know when the dubbed version of season 2 is meant to be coming out?
>>
>>86983672
> His semblance is undeniable animal abuse.
>>
File: NeosNeo.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NeosNeo.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I'm going to miss this
>>
>>86983889
>Offer one where Neo survives longer than 3 volumes.

>Neo tracks down Ruby to find out what happened to Torchwick, as she has zero knowledge of what happened after she was thrown off the ship
>Ruby tells her a gryphon came down and ate him just before Torchwick could beat her
>Neo decides to seek revenge against the Grimm and Cinder who's plan got Roman killed, making her a natural enemy of Salem even if she isn't an actual ally of RWBY and friends.
>Works off and on with good guys to further her Grimm slaughtering agenda
>Perhaps develops some minor awkward friendship with them

>Neo tracks down Ruby assuming she'd killed him, or goes to question Ruby and doesn't believe her about the Grimm
>Her naturally taunting and playful nature means she has no desire to just outright kill Ruby for revenge
>She instead spends years dogging the heroes as a recurring 3rd party Villain unassociated with the war, showing up to fuck them over at inconvenient times only to slip away
>as above but Neo is vengeful as fuck and decides injurying/killing people around Ruby is the better way to get revenge
>fairly typical role as an arch nemesis across multiple story arcs, the joker to Ruby's batman.

>Neo doesn't care much about Roman, RWBY or the war at all, and instead becomes a pivotal figure in the ongoing story of the now Beaconless Vale.
>She disappears for a volume or two
>The heroes return "home" to Vale, with the city having changed a fair amount from the reactions to the events at the fall of Beacon
>Ironwoods forces recall to Atlas both to defend their own borders and because everyone thinks Atlas was attacking Beacon during the Grimm attack.
>There is no longer an academy to help impose order and the sense of safety
>There is civil unrest from fear, constant threat of Grimm attack and disabled communications networks
>Neo re-emerges as a major player in the sort of underground groups that always gain power and influence in such an environment
>>
File: IMG_4619.png (558KB, 882x2505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4619.png
558KB, 882x2505px
>>86984204
I'm going to miss seeing Roman and Neo doin hijinks together ;_;
>Your dream in which Ruby teams up with Roman, Neo and Zenyatta from OW will never happen
>>
>>86984336
>Neo being the Joker to Ruby's batman
Who would be the Jason Todd in this scenario, then?
>>
>>86984377
Yang, she's angry yet competent enough right?
>>
File: help.png (104KB, 346x267px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
104KB, 346x267px
>>86984336
I want a scenario where Neo really did care for Roman, be it like family, a friend or a lover I don't care I just want them to care for each other.

I am fully prepared for RT to let me down though.
>>
>>86983692
I think Blake might be my least favorite character.
I want to see her overcome her angst forever and develop into a more emotionally stable mature character.

I like RWBY because of how much potential it has. All the characters start off with their own share of youthful flaws that they need to overcome. Ruby has her naivety, Weiss has her ego and a less explored problem with authority, Blake has an overwhelming angst, and Yang has(had) overconfidence and some impulsiveness.

I obviously don't think V4 will fix them all, but will set them on the path. What I would like to see is:
Ruby is learning and through her struggles can maintain her optimism. Weiss will have a confrontation that will lead her to understand that she can trust authority, but it is still okay to question it. Blake will have to come to understand that while the world is a rough place she shouldn't fear it or be angry at it, and that it's because she cares for it that she worries about it. Her confrontation with Adam will end with her turning the White Fang from a terrorist organization to either the real-life MSF or the Metal Gear MSF. Either would be fine by me. Yang will finally have a talk with her mother, and will see too much of herself in her. Yang will regain her confidence and her smile, but will be more thoughtful in the future.
>>
>>86984336
I'm not going to shit on someone else's ideas.

I will criticize it though.

The first: Having Neo just immediately take Ruby's word for truth is hard to believe. Neo wasn't shown to be a one for conversations, either.

The second: Ok but could hazard on the trope of being a Team Rocket. I think RWBY is going to be too caught up trying to stop the armaggeddon-baiting Salem to take this for long. Seems like filler frustration - if she's going to be some arch nemesis she's going to interact with Raven, something she does not want to do.

Third: Probably the best - as long as we only see short teasers of Neo's activity. Have her appear at Junior's bar at the end of Vol. 4 would be a good start. Doesn't necessitate much screentime at all, doesn't require backstory or anything. This is your best bet and it's not a bad one either.

We'll see.
>>
>>86984586
I think you're safe. They're paired together all the time in Chibi and Miles said in the commentary that Neo would be even more dangerous now that Roman's dead
>>
Is Cinderanon here?
Wondering if we could have a non-sponsor link to the new Chibi.
>>
File: 4nKtHTW.jpg (116KB, 483x529px) Image search: [Google]
4nKtHTW.jpg
116KB, 483x529px
>>
>>86984760
Not him, but here

http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/ca82407e-890e-4c89-b8cf-ac013a4199ff/index.m3u8
>>
>>86984790
Why do people fucking like him?
Reaction videos are literal cancer, is the RWBY fandom just this stupid?
>>
File: Entire team Qrow.jpg (101KB, 480x810px) Image search: [Google]
Entire team Qrow.jpg
101KB, 480x810px
>>
So just out of curiosity, are do we know if RT is going to do that whole 'sponsors get the Ep one week before everyone else thing'. If so, will there be any way for us poorer fags to watch the Ep?
>>
>>86984793
Well, there was some shit that made me chuckle. But honestly I was hoping for the whole "it was all a dream and volume 4 begins" it would get people more excited. Maybe the Nora coffee skit could have been used for that.

>Audience laughing from 4th wall breaking
>Nora suddenly opens her eyes
>"...hey, you okay" Ren asks
>She looks around to see a worried Ruby and Jaune
>"You were out for a while, what were you dreaming about?"
>"Oh you know," Nora says with a smile on her face "happier times..."
>>
>>86980465
I want all the villains (except Narrator) to die.
>>
File: IMG_4647.png (849KB, 720x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4647.png
849KB, 720x1215px
>>86984952
We seriously doing this again?
>>
will the storytelling and characters not be complete shit?
>>
>>86985007
I am pretty sure RT is still doing the whole 'Sponsors get the episode a week early' deal

Ive seen some anons mention leaking the episode to us poor unfortunate souls when that all goes down
>>
>>86985007
Cinderanon has said that he will still be providing us poorfags.
I have too many subscriptions as it is and I don't really feel like subscribing to something for one show. But I honestly wish RT would give out episodes to Youtube Red subs also.
>>
>>86985034
Eh they're useful if the thread starts to sag a bit
>>
>>86984952
>He hasn't made a TaiYang edit with the Jaune "ENTIRE TEAM" panel saying "yes my apprentice, show them the true side of the D"
>>
File: IMG_4557.png (952KB, 720x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4557.png
952KB, 720x1215px
>>86985094
Very true

>>86985059
I presume the leaks will be in the General OP like last time, if that's the case?
>>
Is it just me or is Jaune the most fun character to play as in GE?
>>
>>86985112
>Tai is very much happy with the idea of Jaune becoming his apprentice.
>That is, until the day Jaune gets the Rubes pregnant
>Then Tai is just very, very angry.
>>
>>86985059
>Sponsors get the episode a week early

I thought they cut it down to a day? I was watching Camp Camp and Red vs Blue the next day after their sponsor release. Or is this a deal that applies solely to RWBY?
>>
>>86985250
It comes out a week late on youtube, is what people are talking about. You'll still be able to watch it a day later on the site
>>
>>86985250
That's why I was asking, as RT have not said a peep about this, and we're just under a week of from V4 airing.
>>
>>86985150
More than likely.
>>
>>86985226
>"Jaune..I have to tell you something...I-I think I'm pregnant"
>"What? Ruby? How long has this been? When did you find out?"
>"Just a couple of days ago, Jaune. I'm really scared..."
>"Ruby, if there's anyone who can be a great mother. I know it's you"
>"Jaune..." she blushes "thank you...you're already sounding like a father yourself"
>"Heh, I get it from my family. Oh and speaking of your father, you should tell your da-"
>Sudden TaiYang pops out of nowhere
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6DL79sI0E
>>
>>86985218
probably because he's the most different, with the lack of ranged and buffs instead of an instant kill ultimate.
>>
File: yusuke-e-kuwabara.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
yusuke-e-kuwabara.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>86982893
I really want this guy to become Jaune's Kuwabara
>>
>>86985415
Isn't JNPR on a whole more fun to play as? From what I've heard they all have different playstyles, while RWBY tend to be all a bit samey.
>>
File: IMG_4005.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4005.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>86985337
>>
>>86985337
>Jaune wakes up tied to a chair
>Standing in front of him is Tai
>Jaune expected Yang to also be around, but she is nowhere in sight
>Turns out Tai wasn't going to murder him
>He was instead going to instill upon Jaune the Xiao Long / Rose secret family dad jokes
>>
>>86985437
>yfw he becomes Okuyasu
>RWBY volume 7: Diamond is Unbreakable
>>
>>86983037
Ruby is fun but isn't a good character, too much special snowflake.
>>
>>86985596
Ruby would be better if she got some better development and if the Hero Complex she has didnt always work out for the best
>>
>>86985545
So Cardin has an incredibly powerful semblance, but is too stupid to use it properly?

>>86985596
>special snowflake
Strange, I actually think of her as the least unique in terms of heroes, she really dosne't have much going on for her other than Silver Eyes, and I really think that the only reason they switched her out with Jaune in terms of Pyrrha's death was because they realized they had to give her something.
>>
>>86985520
>They jokes even worse than Yang's
>Jaune must hurry and remove the T-Virus (Tai-virus) from his body before it hatches and he spreads "ENTIRE TEAM" and bad puns upon this world
>It's already begun, he's growing a beard. Ruby is inching closer to him, the cycle must continue. The mating ritual must begin.
>Yang stalking him, she must make sure he doesn't break her little sisters poor heart.
>Go Tell Aunt Rhody intensifies
>>
File: 1474336646137.jpg (155KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474336646137.jpg
155KB, 1280x960px
>>86985545
>>Cardin ditches his team to fight Grimm because they're all cowards, and despite being a huge jerk he still has his obligations as a hunter
>gets sick of sitting on his hands after fall of Beacon that he decides to set out and find the culprits himself for the sake of glory
>Runs into Jaune and the others and forces himself into their group
gimme gimme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMk2p_3BeQA
>>
>>86985630
There is supposed to be her dealing with loss this time, but honestly it looks like Jaune came out of the last season worse.

Also she really didn't have any big flaws that were dealt with other than her being too childish which was finished with in the first season.

>>86985660
>Strange, I actually think of her as the least unique in terms of heroes, she really dosne't have much going on for her other than Silver Eyes, and I really think that the only reason they switched her out with Jaune in terms of Pyrrha's death was because they realized they had to give her something.
She went off and stopped the robots and fought Neo and Roman alone.

She is one of the most flashy characters in fight scenes.

She is also able to keep up with the rest of the cast despite being two years younger.
>>
File: Pyrrha-Casual01.jpg (40KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha-Casual01.jpg
40KB, 300x600px
>>86985463

That's exactly it.

Someone asked if they'd eventually give RWBY an overpass in gameplay but they said no.

Hopefully they change their minds.
>>
>>86985545
>>86985678
>RNJR has reunited with all of WBY
>Cardin begs to join the group
>"Look Cardin, we'd love to have you. But you'd just slow us down" Ruby says
>"Oh, I see. It's because you see me as a secondary character isn't that it?" Cardin says with wide eyes
>"What?" Yang asks
>"You know, in most RPG's. Eight is the maxim of party members, and it looks like one of your party members is dead. At this point, you should have a new party member"
>"What are you talking about?" Ruby asks "you know forget it, we just can't have you come"
>"Jauney old boy, you'd convince Ruby to let me join right?" Cardin begs
>"H-huh? Why? After all you've done to me at Beacon? Why should I trust you?"
>"Because I can be the character who is revealed to have a poor home life and you could be the character who helps me overcome that! Than we'd become bros!"
>"I...Cardin what are you talking about? Seriously, you're not making any sense" Jaune says
>"Fine, than you've all lead me to no choice. I'll have to force my way in. I hope this works"
>"Force your way in?" Ruby says "Ho-"
>Cardin Winchester has joined your party (and there is nothing you can do about it)
>Cardin's 4th wall breaking antics are never brought up again.
>>
>>86985878
I'll admit, that she was able to really ramp things up at the end of V3, but to be honest, ever since her argument with Weiss about being leader back in V1, she never really did anything. Outside her one conversation with Penny in V2, I don't think she did anything that couldn't have been done by anyone else, like there wasn't anything that needed HER to be there.

Even with Cinder killing Pyrrha in front of her, it still feels like she's the Default Hero.

>>86985945
That's a shame they won't change up Team RWBY, but it's their first game, so I'm not expecting much. Hopefully when it comes to making the next, they're able to do more things.

I'm really hoping character action.
>>
File: 1462561529427.png (122KB, 647x766px) Image search: [Google]
1462561529427.png
122KB, 647x766px
>>86985545
>Cinder is defeated as Salem sends out a new villain
>RWBY turns into a murder mystery
>>
>>86984204

Neo's eyes didn't change color when she blinked during all of chibi.
>>
>>86986009

As a character, she's been pretty stagnant. She's the basic hero, relying on the ideas of fairy tales where good always triumphs over evil, and working off of a hero complex with plot armor that always allows her to come out of situations pretty much fine.

And nobody has really confronted her about this, how the world isn't a fairy tale, and its going to shit on her one of these days and she wont be ready for it because everything had worked fine for her up until that moment.

The moment with Pyrrha felt so flat with Ruby, because she and Pyrrha really didnt have that much of a friendship to take note of, it was almost always with the whole team, never personal. Pennys death was so much harder to take because their friendship was personal to one another, they had emotional moments together and we got to know Penny through Ruby, and to see it all destroyed before Ruby hurt way harder.
>>
>>86986266
Yeah that was a bit annoying, but I'll take fun shenanigans over something as minor as that any day.
>>
File: photo (3).png (85KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
photo (3).png
85KB, 320x320px
>>86986016
>"Ozpin's poor pawns are not feeling despair. I can feel their hope rising, it brings me anger"
>She turns to her new lackey and smiles
>"I brought you back for a reason, Cinder had her chance. But she has failed me, I now leave everything to you my servant"
>"And what would you have me do?"
>"Break them apart yet again, every last one of them. I'll leave the thinking, to you"
>With a smirk he stands up to dust off his hat
>"It'll be my pleasure"
>>
>we'll probably never know how this series will end because a nuclear war will break out soon

Let that sink in for a moment
>>
>>86986379
That's another reason why I'm sad to see Roman die, out of all the villains he seemed like a good contrast to Ruby: in his last moments he was going on about how the world was cruel and didn't care about spirit, that playing the hero would get her killed like every other huntsman in history. If Roman had survived longer, I'm sure it would have been an interesting relationship between them.

The Pyrrha thing was weird on another level in that despite JNPR not being involved in the plot for 2 1/2 volumes, she's suddenly more involved than anyone in RWBY.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mqckinpuL61qz4rgp.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mqckinpuL61qz4rgp.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>86986439
>No more Cinder, ever
>All the more Roman

Its like a dream come true
>>
>>86986009
The point of her being special was she was the center of most fight scenes, but she isn't really doing much outside of them except gags.

>>86986379
>Pennys death was so much harder to take because their friendship was personal to one another, they had emotional moments together and we got to know Penny through Ruby, and to see it all destroyed before Ruby hurt way harder.
Rwby didn't really spend much time with Penny though, they just had a few moments when Penny sneaked out.
>>
>>86986593
On the bright side, most of you will be going to the place Monty has gone to, so you could always ask him
>>
>>86986651
>JNPR not being involved in the plot for 2 1/2 volumes
The main problem with volume 1 and 2 is that there hardly feels like a plot. Everything just gets solved, volume 3 actually felt like the fucking plot started.
>>
File: 1474167206130.png (869KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474167206130.png
869KB, 800x800px
what if Penny came back rebuilt and better than ever, and joined JNR to be their new P.
>>
File: RWBY Volume 4 Bingo.jpg (257KB, 785x939px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY Volume 4 Bingo.jpg
257KB, 785x939px
Volume 4 Bingo
>>
File: Chibi Merc laughs at you.png (28KB, 136x182px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Merc laughs at you.png
28KB, 136x182px
>>86986843
>bumbleby becomes canon
>>
>>86986808
Not sure really. In concept it's kind of cool but at the same time Penny was Ruby's friend and while she can come back as someone who is different at heart it would still feel weird. Not to mention they would need to make her have chemistry with JNR

All in all it's a cool idea but requires a skilled hand at writing.... So yeah not gonna happen with the team we got right now
>>
>>86982260
I wand him to go full Paladin so we can finally focus on Rubes
>>
>>86986749
V1 had terrible pacing, and it really should have been splint into two volumes, it would have had a slower pacing, yes, but I feel a structure like that could have done a lot more with character moments. A hypothetical V1 where RWBY and JNPR just dick around in the forest ala-RvB would have been something I would have loved.

V2 was garbage, since it was mostly pointless in every regard. I'm serious when I say I would have rather preferred a single fifteen minute episode detailing the few important things that carried over to V3 as opposed to the entirety of V2.
>>
>>86981749
So we're not against the possibility of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7zYEMxkDfs
>>
>>86987039
I want a squad based FPS in the style of Republic Commandos about some kind of Atlesian Spec Ops Team
>>
File: 1476492351278.png (158KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1476492351278.png
158KB, 459x459px
>>
>Thinking about RWBY
>Thinking about Jojo
Will semblances ever be as fun/creative as stands?
>>
>>86987295
I'm gonna say no. The writing team is just not creative or good enough to bring that to fruition
>>
>>86987295
Probably not. If the powers are too fun/creative they'd end up overshadowing the weapons, which is probably why we're stuck with relatively lame stuff like superspeed, damage absorption, and three separate characters who all have some variation on cloning for whatever reason.
Glyphs and magnetism are the closest we're likely to get to actually cool powers.
>>
File: IMG_3685.jpg (113KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3685.jpg
113KB, 640x853px
>>
>>86987544
RWBY should be mostly about the weapons and the quick-paced combat, while the stands are creative in Jojo, they're a lot more slow.

I do however you can think can strike a balance between cool weapons and cool powers.

Back when they mentioned that Neptune just appearing places was "maybe related to his semblance" it made me wonder what that was. At first I thought teleportation, but straight up teleports sounds boring, so I decided to make up stuff for it; he can create several balls of electricity that act like stick grenades, and whatever they land on he can appear there in a bolt of electricity from his current position. Drop several around them an opponent and that leads to a teleport spam with a slight electrical aoe, so imagine a single attack animation sequence, but randomly appearing around the opponent.

Cool weapon, somewhat creative semblance.

The ten minutes I took to make that up is probally more work and effort than the writers did in terms of Neptune's fighting style.
>>
>>86985226
>Then, as Taiyang is getting used to the idea of Jaune as a son-in-law, Jaune dies/leaves
>Ren steps in to pick up the slack
>Ruby gets pregnant again and Taiyang realizes that Ruby was the one meant to inherit Xiao-Long Fertility Gene
>>
>>86987933
See, that sounds so much better than anything they could come up with, its just wasted on Neptune.
Most likely is they will make Neptune's Semblance be water powers for that extra ironic hilarity, so they can keep making fun of him.
>>
File: CrhFwcFVUAAe87W.jpg (95KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrhFwcFVUAAe87W.jpg
95KB, 968x1200px
>>
>>86988157
>so they can keep making fun of him.

I really hope they don't keep doing that, it's one of the reasons the NDGO fight was so unbearable to me. I hate joke characters who exist for the sole purpose to shit their pants, since it's such a waste of time, for the writers, the characters, and the viewers. The narrative goes out of its way to go "hey look at this dumb character? Isn't he dumb? Isn't that funny?" You could do a hundred other more interesting things, and instead you go with that?

The only type of character I hate more are the Animal Mascots, and we have Zwie for that.
>>
>>86988343
Just be thankful they cut the fight between Sun and Neptune vs Pyrrha and Nora. Makes Neptune to be even more of a complete failure and joke to the point even polite and nice Pyrrha is mocking him.
>>
>>86988478
I figured Nora would have done most of the taunting and Pyrrha would just be trying to suppress laughter.
>>
>>86986871
I didn't make it.
>>
>>
>>86988478
When I heard about that fight, I was afraid it would have been just everything about the NDGO fight I hated, and I wasn't happy that I was right. God, these fights are so transparent in what they're trying to be, and it's just terrible, and it doesn't even help that they're not even funny to begin with.
>>
File: RWBY Volume 4 Predictions.jpg (169KB, 785x939px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY Volume 4 Predictions.jpg
169KB, 785x939px
>>86986843
Here's my prediction for Volume 4
>>
File: tumblr_nz1812uHg61ungotoo1_500.gif (350KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz1812uHg61ungotoo1_500.gif
350KB, 500x277px
>>
File: tumblr_o259bhPgBn1tjjai7o1_1280.png (547KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o259bhPgBn1tjjai7o1_1280.png
547KB, 1280x678px
I want a Neo flashback where she meets a young curly haired Roman
>>
File: Iron_John_Grimm_136.jpg (78KB, 449x306px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_John_Grimm_136.jpg
78KB, 449x306px
>>86987295
I've actually thought about how this could work, with the help of Grimm's Iron John and how he was able to control an army of iron soldiers.

>user can call forth a sentient iron suit of armor
>works almost the same way as a stand, moves fast and hits hard while having a limited range
>semblance is void creation, which is used to hide their sentient armor while also increasing the range of it's punches (similar to how Gargos works in KI https://youtu.be/GRN_uKruzFg?t=1m8s )

what do you think should the RWBY team hire me?
>>
>/co/ Jojo fans
Yeah fuck off

When ur worse than /v/ you know there's a problem
>>
so when do we banned all the newfags and non /trash/ veterans from RWBYg when it comes back

I did not do 6 months for my RWBY for all these newfags to just waltz in like they mean anything
>>
>>
>Friends Parody

>Jaune and Pyrrha didn't argue about whether they were on a break
> Nora doesn't order the Nora special two stacks of pancakes
>Ruby doesn't play "Silly Dog" one Jaune's guitar
>Ruby and Nora don't have a road trip

>The ugly naked guy parody was good though

I've been binge watching Friends on Netflix during the hiatus
>>
Just posting this in response to something an anon posted yesterday, hopefully anon is lurking tonight.

:1
>>
So that brown thing Neo wears?
Is it a corset or a leotard?
>>
>>86989814
I want a nationalist socialist Color Nazi Neon so badly, RT pls.

:2
>>
File: Disgust.webm (598KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.webm
598KB, 640x360px
>>86989768
>I've been binge watching Friends on Netflix during the hiatus

Why would ANYONE do that to themselves?
>>
File: IMG_3981.jpg (67KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3981.jpg
67KB, 500x563px
>>86989880
Could be a leotard, but it looks more like a corset
>>
File: NeoRef.jpg (23KB, 486x517px) Image search: [Google]
NeoRef.jpg
23KB, 486x517px
>>86989982
More like a corset in canon
>>
>>86989954
It's not that bad, plus I want to see if Ross and Rachel end up together.

Plus I'm bored and finished Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
>>
>>86983912
>a soft girl who can punch her way through a brick wall
nice
>>
>>86978910
Shopkeep can never die.
>>
File: Grimm Pyrrha confirmed.png (317KB, 977x781px) Image search: [Google]
Grimm Pyrrha confirmed.png
317KB, 977x781px
So I extracted Pyrrha's mesh and texture from the game and am trying to use it for Blender but I might be missing something.
>>
>>86990113
> The Shopkeep is perpetual.
> He is bound to the land, a spirit from a forlorn world having found a physical form.
> He contains all of the souls of the deceased, waiting to be reincarnated after gestating within him.
> He will exist as long as Aura can be found in the world of Remnant.
> This is why Salem seeks to end man.
>>
File: 36d.png (107KB, 1192x742px) Image search: [Google]
36d.png
107KB, 1192x742px
>>
>>86987295
>stands
>fun
>creative
Kill yourself jojo fag.
Your show is somehow even shittier than RWBY. It doesn't even have waifus to distract you from how shit it is.
>>
File: meme mouth.jpg (2KB, 80x78px) Image search: [Google]
meme mouth.jpg
2KB, 80x78px
>>86990641
RWBY just got 61% better.
>>
File: Season4.jpg (49KB, 1192x742px) Image search: [Google]
Season4.jpg
49KB, 1192x742px
>>86990641
>>
File: NOTFINISHEDLUL.png (155KB, 1354x640px) Image search: [Google]
NOTFINISHEDLUL.png
155KB, 1354x640px
Daily reminder that RT still hasn't finished the intro with just under a week to go.
>>
>>86987295

No,but mixing them up could be interesting to say the least.

Yang: It looks like you've got a HAIRY situation on you head.

Josuke: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY HAIR?
>>
File: Mildly concerned.jpg (71KB, 640x807px) Image search: [Google]
Mildly concerned.jpg
71KB, 640x807px
>>86990867
>>
>>86990867
the last two week tend to be hell for the production staff, I remember hearing about Miles lack of sleep
>>
>>86990883
I don't want to see the state Yang is left in after this fight.
>>
File: v4 RWBYNGO.png (151KB, 784x939px) Image search: [Google]
v4 RWBYNGO.png
151KB, 784x939px
>>86988782
Good luck.
>>
>All this talk of Jojo and Stands
>Weiss, more or less, has a Stand.

Oh my god, I would happily trade away all of Weiss' other glyph-related abilites if it meant that her knight could just turn into Silver Chariot.
>>
>>86990867
Is this surprising? They aired the last episode of volume 3 the same day they just finished animating it.
>>
>>86990967
>>86988782
>RWBY actually reuniting in volume 4
Not going to happen.
If anything they're going to reunite at the end of volume 5 or 6.
Volume's 1-3 were the Beacon arc, 4-6 will be the separation/RNJR arc.
It would be god awful writing to have them reunite in volume 4 anyways, it would make separating them pointless. Will two members meet up with each other? High chance of that yes. But it's probably not going to be a happy reunion. It's most likely going to be Blake and Yang drama.

Having them separated and going through their own personal journeys is one of the best decisions made for RWBY anyways. It allows more character development and world building, something that volume 1 and 2 were supposed to do but instead we get poor pacing in volume 1 and just filler in volume 2.
>>
>>86990883
>Jotaro and Crow try to out autism each other with cool one liners
>>
File: 1466629658777.jpg (80KB, 735x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466629658777.jpg
80KB, 735x720px
>>86990950
>>86990984

RT's actually been one of the worse offenders when it comes to animation production. From what im aware of inside their entire production is just doing episodes each week rather than work on a set before air time and then progressively work on the rest while the season airs.

Most cartoon shows do this format, i have no idea why RT thinks doing shit a week before its due to air is healthy for the company, if anything the show quality suffers big time. Ep 1 should've been done a fair while ago to be honest, this is just slack as shit.
>>
>>86990863
So what if the next big death is someone on RWBY?
>>
File: b53adc3718dacf0393b808feee916c13.jpg (610KB, 1151x1600px) Image search: [Google]
b53adc3718dacf0393b808feee916c13.jpg
610KB, 1151x1600px
>>86990967
>new Neo outfit

My penis can hardly wait
>>
File: Vanilla_Ice.png (946KB, 466x703px) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla_Ice.png
946KB, 466x703px
>>86990982
Yeah and Zwei would be like Iggy and then get kicked to death by Mercury
>>
File: 085.jpg (174KB, 680x1297px) Image search: [Google]
085.jpg
174KB, 680x1297px
Anyone got the Jaune/Joseph greentext where he beats Weiss at the tournament?
>>
>>86991275
>Neos new style is inspired by Romans style
>Shorter styled hair, longer jacket with buttons down the front, shorter dark heeled boots, light scarf and either a bowler hat or a cloche hat with a feather sticking out
>>
>>86991285
Mercury said that a dog could not have resolve, that they could not have a proud soul, but Semblances are the manifestation of one's soul. Zwei's Semblance activated on it's own, it had no choice but to activate!

Earlier I complained about Comic Relief Characters, and Animal Mascot Character, and I really have to say that Iggy is the only good example of an Animal Mascot Character I can think of; he's not cute, everyone acknowledges the fact that he's useless, but when things got serious he was an actual character who contributed to the plot. If Iggy hadn't been there, things would have gotten a lot worst than they did.
>>
>>86991358
>Part 2

Expected nothing more from Tumblr/Reddit
>>
>>86991110
Yup, that one is a real long shot. I have a few of those in there.
>>
File: 6b9.jpg_large.jpg (70KB, 680x482px) Image search: [Google]
6b9.jpg_large.jpg
70KB, 680x482px
>Weiss can't do this
>>
>>86991582
>People actually think Part 2 is the meme part
>Implying part 3 isn't
Joseph is literally the best JoJo
>>
>>86991582
That was made here first
>>
File: 1457058966667.png (547KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457058966667.png
547KB, 800x600px
>>86990958
Don't worry, she look just the way she was.
There's no way he would want to kill someone.
>>86991358
Joseph vs Nora when?
>>
>>86991110
I'd like for them to stay entirely separate for most of volume 4, then in the last couple episodes of the volume Ruby meets up with Blake and Yang Meets up with Weiss.

Then i would have those two pairs stay apart until the end of volume 5.

Only thing I'm not sure about is how to get Weiss and Yang together
>>
>>86992110
I mean Atlas seems to be the best place for robotics, and for getting a prosthetic limb, maybe Ironwood takes some pity on Yang and helps her get the new arm, or Taiyang takes her there. Yang finds out/remembers that the Schnee family is from Atlas, so she tries to go see Weiss.
>>
>>86992200
people from Atlas are stupid
>>
>>86992272
Go on?
>>
>>86991358
>tfw made that greentext
>tfw lost it

It's been like, two years
>>
>>86992110
> "Hey bitch!"
> "Weiss?"
> "Dad's on a business trip, I have the mansion to myself, throwing a party for just me and a couple hundred of my closest friends!"
> "That's... nice. What do you want?"
> "What? I want you! Bring your sister and the pussy!"
> "They... they left me..."
> "Oh, I'm sorry. At least you'll have more room on the helicopter for the flight up."
> "Weiss, I really don't feel-"
> "See you soon! Bring beer!"
>>
>>86992200
I think Ironwood is going to have more important things to worry about, but Taiyang could bring her to Atlas
>>
>>86984822
>Is the RWBY fandom just this stupid?

Do you even have to ask?
>>
File: IMG_3863.jpg (67KB, 736x1089px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3863.jpg
67KB, 736x1089px
>>86992110
I'd love for some Ladybug and Freezerburn moments
>>
>>86992397
>>86984822
I just like watching him get emotional over a cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9Zh-DMXi0
>>
>>86993362
I'm happy to see him so happy
>>
>>86993674
Yeah, I don't watch his videos, but it's nice to see someone being excited and getting caught up in something.
>>
>>86986409

I just don't want them to forget it going forward. It's like one of her key gimmicks.
>>
>>86992330
Damn.
Hopefully volume 4 brings potential for another.
>>
>>86994205
Im sure they wont forget her eyes changing in the actual show, they are too important to her whole character, RWBY chibi was just quick skits and silly scenarios
>>
>>86994815

If I was with a girl who looked crazy and every time she blinked her eyes changed color I might just shit myself.
>>
>>86994815
I don't know... they forgot the detail during her fight with Ruby last volume.

>Capcha: Vale Closed
>>
>>86994960
Eh, I dunno about that. Seems like a thing she can turn on and off at leisure; just a smaller applecation of her whole "illusion shenanigans" semblance thing.

Odds are they remembered she could, but decided it was pointless for her to do it.
>>
>>86994960
Yeah they definitely could have used it during her fight then, but I sort of blame it on the fight going so fast. They missed two easy chances though, during the wink at the beginning and when she fell.

If the scenario we assume will go down, where Neo goes after Ruby in some way to get her revenge over Romans death, then there will probably be much more focus on her and especially her emotions.
>>
>>
>>86995108
Neo has emotions besides "Smug" and "Murder"?
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (149KB, 1200x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
149KB, 1200x1095px
>>
File: CECQI3jUMAAV2WI.jpg (119KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
CECQI3jUMAAV2WI.jpg
119KB, 800x607px
what if Ozpin isn't some old wizard and Salem is just his old partner and teammate who got Grimm'd up by those possession type Grimm mentioned in the manga
>>
File: Neo White-Eyes.jpg (52KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
Neo White-Eyes.jpg
52KB, 500x595px
>>86996293
There's fear
>>
File: 1625597.jpg (487KB, 2085x2671px) Image search: [Google]
1625597.jpg
487KB, 2085x2671px
>>86996293
She has the emotion "sexy" as well
>>
>>86988116
>He realizes that, in hindsight, it should have been obvious, since it's genetic
>>
File: rwby bingo.png (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
rwby bingo.png
125KB, 640x1136px
>>86990967
>>86988782
>>86986843
These are all shit. I'll stick to my own card and see who gets a bingo.
>>
>>86996707
Sexy is less of an emotion and more of a state of being
>>
File: 83744980.png (238KB, 525x770px) Image search: [Google]
83744980.png
238KB, 525x770px
>>86997024
What about the emotion "erection inducing"?
>>
>>86996872

I demand center square is changed to "Ruby is adorable."
>>
>>86997098
I believe that is called flirty
>>
>>86997153
I'd flirty her, if you catch what I mean
>>
File: what the phoq am i reading.png (399KB, 577x636px) Image search: [Google]
what the phoq am i reading.png
399KB, 577x636px
>>86997111
>Those trips of truth
I suppose so. I'll change it up then.
>>
>>86997182
If its anything beyond you flirting with her then I do not know what you mean
>>
>>86997249
You and me both
>>
File: Ihaveamassivefearrection.png (3MB, 1600x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Ihaveamassivefearrection.png
3MB, 1600x2480px
>>86997271
>>86997249
>>
>>86983912
With her recovery time, both physically and mentally, she might indeed have put on a few pounds.
>>
more Glynda goddamnit!
>>
Anyone else here imagine a "shut down" TaiYang as being similar to Burnie in the Rooster Teeth office tour videos?
>>
File: IMG_1428.png (130KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.png
130KB, 640x1136px
It's the final countdown. I feel confident with this updated bingo board.
>>
File: Taiyang_Xiao_Long_ProfilePic.jpg (127KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Taiyang_Xiao_Long_ProfilePic.jpg
127KB, 600x1200px
>Burnie is Taiyang
I can just imagine him trying to teach Ruby to use a sniper rifle and failing so bad at it she gets embarrassed and goes ask Qrow.
>>
>>86997477
Yes to this
>>
File: pyrrha_nikos_by_infinote-d9ry0ac.png (887KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pyrrha_nikos_by_infinote-d9ry0ac.png
887KB, 1000x1000px
>>86994603
>Pyrrha laid broken and defeated. Her only means of defense were fragmented, and the tiara she had proudly worn was discarded at her side.
>Cinder looms over her, glowing in an powerful orange aura as she readies a smoldering arrow aimed at Pyrrha's heart.
>"Don't worry, Pyrrha. This power will be used in ways you could never imagine. It's in much better hands..."
>But Cinder's words never reached Pyrrha's mind, for defeat had already shaken her to her very core. Her soul accepted it's fate, and made her body to lay still.
>Ruby, having just made it up the tower, watched in horror as Cinder's arrow sprung from her bow towards Pyrrha.
>"PYRRHA!!!!!!"
>But as Ruby screamed, Pyrrha had reached out for her tiara and instinctively raised it towards the arrow.
>"W-What?! The tiara?!" Cinder questioned aloud, as her arrow ricocheted off it and into the eye of the Dragon-like grimm.
>It screeched in pain, flailing it's head around and breathing molten flame downward into the tower's floor in a fit of rage and panic.
>Pyrrha's face of sorrow had turned into one of slight shock at what had just happened. It was an unconscious action for her to raise her crown, as if her body instinctively brought itself to survive!
>Tears still streamed down Ruby's face, but she was just as caught off guard by the stroke of luck that occurred for Pyrrha. She managed to regain her composure and went for Crescent Rose, ready to attack Cinder while she was off guard.
>As she did this, however, the floor beneath them began to shake violently.
>Cinder struggled for balance as she tried to ready another arrow, but it was already too late! The fire that had escaped the Grimm's maw had already shot it's way through to the underground level of the tower, igniting the equipment that had once preserved Autumn and setting off a chain of explosions through out the whole tower!
>An eruption just beneath them launched Pyrrha and Cinder upwards on an isolated platform, surrounded by fire.
>>
File: 716d0a3bdcd9a08ddce26cdabd8ea054.png (886KB, 636x1000px) Image search: [Google]
716d0a3bdcd9a08ddce26cdabd8ea054.png
886KB, 636x1000px
>>86997668
>Ruby was knocked aside to safety, while the Grimm was engulfed by the very explosion it created. Ruby gazed upward in fear as her friend and enemy were sent skyward by a pillar of flame.
>Pyrrha and Cinder both struggled to stay on the platform, gripping it tightly for dear life. Cinder's face was twisted into an expression annoyance, for her victory was delayed by a mere fluke.
>"Did you think a mere eruption would stop me, Pyrrha?! With the Fall Maiden's power, I have mastered flight!"
>Cinder's arrogance returned to her as her orange aura made itself visible once again. She began to levitate at the same speed they were being launched at, just off the side of the debris of Beacon tower.
>"This is our final farewell, Pyrrha!"
>As Cinder tried to escape, something had flown up with them in the eruption and pierced her chest. It was fragment of Pyrrha's weapon!
>Pyrrha was lost in emotion, but ultimately she found herself smiling with pride at the situation. She called out to the flabbergasted Cinder:
>"That is the power my destiny holds! It launched my spear all the way up here! Now Cinder... Next you're gonna ask "Was this all a part of your plan, Pyrrha?!"
>"Was this all part of your-"
>This is the moment!
>The moment Cinder was preoccupied with Pyrrha's spear was the moment he decided his fate!
>Fragments of the gears Pyrrha had used in the prior fight had also followed them in the eruption, impacting her and propelling her further upwards near the world's very atmosphere!
>"WAS THIS ALL A PART OF YOUR PLAN, PYRRHAAAAAAAAAA?!!!!!!"
>Pyrrha clenched her fist as if she was clutching her very own victory in front of her and grinned like a madwoman.
>"You're goddamn right! Everything went according to this huntress' plans..."
>She reached her fist out toward Cinder, but only so she could use her semblance to make the gears force Cinder even further out of the world's orbit!
>"... From the very beginning!"
>>
>>86997718
>Pyrrha knew none of this was true, but she liked to think that it pissed Cinder off even further. She closed her eyes and smiled as she knew Cinder would soon find herself surrounded by stars, while she hurtled back towards Beacon.
>As Cinder was banished by Remnant itself, she would find the cold air of space smothering the flames that would have given her dominion over her enemies. There is nothing she could do to escape the freezing grasp of space. She would float endlessly into the starry void, and eventually stop thinking.
>As the platform of Beacon's tower crashed towards Remnant, Pyrrha collapsed on her stomach, exhausted from her narrow victory.
>"It's over..."
>Pyrrha smiled to herself. She knew she wouldn't survive the impact, but she resigned happily to her fate knowing she had fulfilled her destiny of being a hero for all of The Vale.
>"Ren... Nora... Ruby... Ozpin..."
>She felt a small tear escape one of her eyes.
>"Juane... Time to say goodbye."
>[T O B E C O N T I N U E D]

hope that holds you over until volume 4 anon
>>
Say you've got an eight year old kid. He gets on to RT animation's website. Wants to watch a show. Do you let the kid watch the foul-language and occasionally nihilistic camp camp which is in the end rather simple and funny or the fun and colorful kung-fu cartoon spectacle known as RWBY when you know the whole death destruction and dismemberment segment is well on the way.
>>
>>86990867
I was at the panel. The models seemed complete, it's just that the clip from the episode wasn't fully rendered yet. The opening was around 85% fully rendered save for some scenes with beowolves. They probably weren't gonna change everyone b/c Tai and Qrow looked the same so it's not unreasonable for Sun to keep the same clothes. For a good idea of what the clip at the panel looked like look, at the Clone Wars Utapau and Bad Batch arcs.
>>
>>86997477
Wonder how many dicks she's taken
>>
>>86981635
>Oobleck had no problem knocking living people off a high speed train to be left for the approaching Grimm to tear apart
Fuck me, I never thought about that but you're right. Every White Fang that got knocked off the train would have been very literally, very viscerally eaten alive.

Neat.
>>
>>86997625
Would Tai even know how to use a sniper?

>Threads still up even after a good eight hours
Can't wait to see this place in full swing again.
>>
>>86981749
Tales of RWBY when?
>>
>>86978910
OH SHIT YES
>>
>>86997957
I wonder how many accidental deaths Huntsman and Huntresses in training dish out when fighting a mook and turns out they are a low ranking goon with no Aura.
>>
>>86997957
>>86998145
Pretty sure Penny visibly stabbed members of the white fang at the end of volume 1 too.
>>
>>86984822
>Reaction videos are literal cancer
fucking this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1LG1oF49g

he is AUTISM INCARNATE
>>
>>86997963
>Would Tai even know how to use a sniper?
It was a joke about Burnie voicing Church who is notoriously bad with a sniper.
>>
>>86997865
I'm too busy wondering how I got an 8 year old kid
>>
File: 1474311751391.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474311751391.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>86998193
some are good but shit like this is stupid
>>
>>86997865
Its a good thing I'll never have kids to run into this problem
>>
>>86998184
Penny probably has the highest body count in the show with all that stabbing and blowing up the Bullhead with her laser.
>>
>>86998193
>>86998229
>Autism Incarnate
You think you know Autism? Son, you don't even know how deep the rabbit hole goes.
I have found the absolute bottom of the barrel for RWBY reactions.
I would be legit impressed if any of you got through the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggW-VqJEiQk&list=PLe9GcvD_5vDPUqEjFP3Q_H3Crz4_xD94P&index=15
>>
File: RWBY + KH cover.jpg (219KB, 789x1013px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY + KH cover.jpg
219KB, 789x1013px
Post crossovers
>>
I really really wish Neo stays mute

If not... then at least make a chibi ice skating episode
>>
>>86998580
I need pictures

Pictures of Ruby geeking out over Sol Badguy
>>
>>86984822
>Reaction videos
That's not how you spell shipping
>>
THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF RWBY THREADS:

/RWBYg/ - OG /co/ threads
/RWBYtrash/ - RWBY/RT /trash/ general, /co/ refugee threads
/RWBYgt/ - RWBY /trash/ general for OCs
/RWBYu/ - the RWBY y/u/ri general
/RWBYaco/ - General /aco/ threads

also, we have a discord chat!
https://discord.gg/0nEr2qiEK6AEis6i
>>
>>86998585
chibi is over

the last episode should be available for non sponsors tonight
>>
>>86998657
This season is over, yeah. I'd be amazed if it's not back after volume 4 is done.
>>
>>86998654
>/RWBYgt/ - RWBY /trash/ general for OCs

I want to see these.
>>
>>86998722
>>>/trash/rwbygt
>>
Why do we have a fucking discord

/swg/ and /sug/ is leagues above us in size and they don't even have a discord to my knowledge
>>
>>86998657
I already cant wait, by then we'll have more characters for more shenanigans
>>
File: Ruby and Zwei.jpg (753KB, 1280x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby and Zwei.jpg
753KB, 1280x1519px
>>86998752
discords are better used with groups of people who are, y'know, friends. Like, close associates you know by name and enjoy conversing with.

Don't get me wrong; You sick, twisted bastards are almost all ranking from "decent" to "pretty cool guy" on my scale, but we're on an anonymous image board for a reason here.
>>
File: 1476477101589.jpg (521KB, 897x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476477101589.jpg
521KB, 897x1280px
>>86998752
So people can meet up for anime fighters I would hope
>>
>>86998792
Is Yang going to become Baiken?
>>
>>86998802
Well she has the potential

and by potential I mean tits
>>
Reminder that last RWBY GENERAL thread number was Thread 890

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/80085769
>>
File: Revolver Belladonna.png (739KB, 1197x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Belladonna.png
739KB, 1197x1920px
Revolver Ocelot
>>
File: Revolver Ocelot.png (230KB, 520x852px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Ocelot.png
230KB, 520x852px
>>86999040
Revolver Ocelot
>>
File: Ruby4.png (106KB, 371x322px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby4.png
106KB, 371x322px
/RWBYg/, I...
>>
File: High Impact Sexual Violence.png (438KB, 1080x1116px) Image search: [Google]
High Impact Sexual Violence.png
438KB, 1080x1116px
>>86999214
Brace Yourself.
>>
File: Schwarz Schnee.png (524KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
Schwarz Schnee.png
524KB, 800x795px
I need more Schwarz Schnee
>>
File: HalloNeo.jpg (482KB, 1400x1920px) Image search: [Google]
HalloNeo.jpg
482KB, 1400x1920px
>>
is there a JNPR crack?
I want to play JNPR without giving Jewster teeth cash
plus, i do not have any steam funds
>>
>>86999040

You're pretty good!
>>
>>86982444
velvet is the best please leave delit this
>>
>yfw Ruby straight up kills Neo this season
>>
>>86999460
I actually hope so, let it be her first up close and personal killing of another human being. She has no alternatives, there's no Grimm to do the job for her, nobody else to do it for her, you can't blame gravity on this one, she HAS to kill Neo or Neo will kill her.
>>
File: Neat.png (238KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.png
238KB, 500x535px
>>86999460
>>
>>86999460
>Ruby and Neo going full ham, Ruby is starting to lose ground and is probably gonna get killed
>Ruby get the resolve to kill her and her eyes turn Silver
>fade to black
>When she reunites with the team she doesn't mention what happens and just says that Neo escaped
>Some blood drips off of Crescent Rose when no one is looking
>>
File: IMG_3991.png (817KB, 991x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3991.png
817KB, 991x1078px
>>
File: 1452626354240.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452626354240.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>86999545
>implying Neo wouldn't just use her own silver eyed warrior powers to counter Ruby's
>>
>>86987933
Actually his weapon is my favorite along with Ember Celica
Come on, a laser rifle(that kinda reminds me of the one used by the Helgasts in Killzone) that is also a laser glaive and a laser trident? Count me in
Too bad he's literally RWBY's Zack Ryder before the draft with a lot more jobbering
>>
File: 1475074916132.jpg (197KB, 1313x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1475074916132.jpg
197KB, 1313x1122px
SIX DAYS

also
Best Girl
Best Fighter
Best RWBY
Best Faunus
She did nothing wrong and her decision to protect Yang by leaving was a justifiable one.

Blake is a good girl!
>>
>>87000734
>This is what Blakefags actually believe
I can't wait until they all kill themselves when Sun fucks her
>>
>>87000778
>Butthurt Arkos shipper/Jaune self-insert fag

Go back to wishing your waifu was still alive.
>>
>>86992356
I think that the only way Yang would leave her home is because of something like a White Fang/Grimm attack that eventually leads to the death of Taiyang and her escape because she's not in the proper conditions to put up a fight
>>
File: Deceased piece of cardboard.jpg (22KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
Deceased piece of cardboard.jpg
22KB, 400x477px
>>87000789
What? I hate Jaune and Pyrrha more than I hate Blake
>>
>>87000829

You can't fool me. I know the stench of an Arkosfag.
>>
File: Penny and Ironwood.jpg (58KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
Penny and Ironwood.jpg
58KB, 600x507px
>>87000842
I'm offended
>>
>>86999259
I need a full reverse RWBY team.
>Sapphire
>Schwarz
>Whitney
>Ying
>>
File: One-sided Faunus argument.jpg (320KB, 1058x1139px) Image search: [Google]
One-sided Faunus argument.jpg
320KB, 1058x1139px
>>87000913
>SSWY
>>
>>87000932
Snowy?
>>
>>87000913
Fuck I meant Yin, not Ying
>>
File: 1469683386148.jpg (20KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1469683386148.jpg
20KB, 384x288px
I can't wait for the inevitable let down from the dip in quality after the first episode.
Juan will probably find a new love interest because this is basically his show now.
We'll probably learn next to nothing abut Ruby, Weiss, Blake or Yang because Heaven forbid the principle characters be the focus of their own show.

Can someone remind me why I like this show? Not including the fap material.
>>
>>87001094
>Can someone remind me why I like this show?

You're holding onto the hope that the writers will get their shit together and the show will become truly good.
>>
>>87000932
why not SWSY

saucy
>>
>>87001166

That works.
>>
File: Cu5MFhRVUAAnRjk.jpg (65KB, 700x736px) Image search: [Google]
Cu5MFhRVUAAnRjk.jpg
65KB, 700x736px
Best ship.
https://twitter.com/96rwby/status/787650792677265415
>>
>>87001184
Not my favorite, but it's far from the worst.
>>
>>87001184
as time goes on, i keep thinking this might actually become canon
>>
As time goes on I feel more and more that Summer isn't dead.
>>
EaH > RWBY
>>
>>87001184
I dont mind it, but it has the most cancerous fanbase by far
>>
>>87000932
>SSWY
>Schway
>>
File: Batman_(Terry_McGinnis).png (53KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_(Terry_McGinnis).png
53KB, 334x250px
>>87001540
>Schway
>>
>>87001539
Have they always been... belligerent or is this new?
>>
File: 1458241864291.png (3MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1458241864291.png
3MB, 2000x3000px
Best ship.
>>
>>87000734
fuck blake
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>87001955

Fuck you
>>
>>86999040
Remember when that greentext was made about Ironwood having revolvers?

Then he ended up getting a revolver in canon?

When will the spinning bullshit happen?
>>
So, with Volume 4 being more mature, what's the chance that we'll ever get implied sex?
>>
File: 1464248518045.jpg (41KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464248518045.jpg
41KB, 329x400px
>There are people in this thread, RIGHT NOW, that think they'll actually make Neo something that isn't a shitty little murder hobo and won't kill her off when they're done with her
Then only reason Neo might stay around is the fact that the singer likes her.
>>
>>87002297

I don't know but I want to squeeze Ruby's toothpaste tube too.
>>
>>87002297
> Blake comes out of the bathroom.
Blake: "Miscarriage."
Sun: "Thank God!"
>>
>>86990883
>If I regrow your arm then it's not cheating, right?
>>
>>87002309
She'll be part of Yang's subplot, with the two of them desperately seeking their significant others being made paralell, except that Blake and Ruby are alive and Torchwick is a sidedish.
>>
>>87002297
>Ruby and Jaune go hunting, leaving Nora and Ren to tend the camp
>When they come back, they hear wet noises
>"Nora.. they're going to be back any minute."
>"It's fine!"
>Ruby starts feeling horny
>Jaune is depressed
I can see it happening, but not in Volume 4
>>
>>87002335
>Implying miscarriages aren't emotionally taxing and are ever shrugged off that casually.
>>
>>87002297
100%
Nora and Ren will share a tent. Ren will be smiling a lot.
>>
File: loss.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (133KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
loss.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg
133KB, 625x790px
>>87002393
>implying
>>
File: jK9hYJO.jpg (475KB, 1278x1378px) Image search: [Google]
jK9hYJO.jpg
475KB, 1278x1378px
>>87002385
>Jaune is depressed
That's going to be Volume 4 in a nutshell, isn't it?
>>
>>87002393
You don't hang around people much, do you?
>>
File: 1461709170796.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461709170796.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>87000734
>Best Girl
That's not Yang

>Best Fighter
That's not Pyrrha

>Best RWBY
That's not Weiss or Yang

>Best Faunus
That's not Sun

>She did nothing wrong and her decision to protect Yang by leaving was a justifiable one.
Adam can still go pay her a visit, blake didn't do anything.

>>87002370
>Yang's subplot
You mean that old dead and buried shit? Yang has more beef with Mercury and Adam than to give a shit about Neo. Hell even Neo herself has no reason to give a damn about Yang when she probably thinks Ruby is the one that killed Roman. I'll be surprised if Neo and Yang even see each other again
>>
File: 5.jpg (689KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
689KB, 900x1271px
>>87002410

Buckley isn't human. He doesn't count.

>>87002426

I've known people who have gone through miscarriages. I think you're confusing miscarriage with abortion.

>The expulsion of a fetus from the womb before it is able to survive independently, especially spontaneously or as the result of accident.

That's traumatizing regardless of if the person wants the child or not.

>>87002474
>Yang
Second best.
>That's not Pyrrha.
It's not Pyrrha because she's dead.
>Weiss
>Best RWBY
lol
>Sun
>The worst leader
>Ditched his team two times
>Regularly breaks the law
>Could have easily gotten Blake killed at the docks if Adam had been there.
Okay buddy.
>Adam can still go pay her a visit, blake didn't do anything.
Adam doesn't know where she is. He's going after Blake and he can't harm Yang because she isn't with Blake. Also she's home with a veteran huntsman who can protect her better than Blake can.

You can try again.
>>
File: 1476396960590.jpg (813KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476396960590.jpg
813KB, 1200x1200px
Weiss is the best and my pure angel
>>
File: Blake a slut.png (270KB, 711x370px) Image search: [Google]
Blake a slut.png
270KB, 711x370px
>>87002533
>It's the delusional bumblebee/Blakefag with a tumblr-tier hateboner for Sun
Ok, thought so
>>
>>87002533
No, see, I asked because you seem to be confusing a facetious statement as one that is an accurate portrayal of how a person would react in that situation. It leads me to believe you don't spend a lot of time with people because otherwise you'd recognize that.
>>
>>87002573
>No counter-argument
>Brings up the Tumblr boogieman
>>
>>87002533
Slow down there, blakefag. My eyes have to adjust to all that green text and enter bar usage.
>>
File: Jaune Image.jpg (98KB, 499x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Jaune Image.jpg
98KB, 499x1179px
>>87002418

New short minute story for fun. Something to pass the time.

http://pastebin.com/mjmPQ1gQ
>>
>>87002533
>Sun
>Ditched his team two times
So did Blake
So did Blake
>Could have easily gotten Blake killed at the docks if Adam had been there.
Blake was the one who wanted to hunt down th White Fang. If they had been killed by Adam it would be her fault.
>>
File: Black Sun.jpg (45KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.jpg
45KB, 736x552px
>>87002601
>Implying I care about arguing with you
>>
>>87002610
>No counter-argument
>Talks about post format instead

>>87002624
>>Ditched his team two times
>So did Blake

The first time was a fit because Weiss was a bitch. The second time was to protect her team from Adam under the assumption that if they weren't with her then Adam wouldn't be able to hurt them.

>So did Blake

Blake stopped and isn't proud of what she did. Sun gloats about breaking the law.

>Blake was the one who wanted to hunt down th White Fang. If they had been killed by Adam it would be her fault.

And he led her to the situation at the docks. If Adam was there and they got killed it'd be his fault.

>>87002660

It's not that you don't want to argue. It's that you can't.
>>
File: 1461794174410.jpg (632KB, 747x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1461794174410.jpg
632KB, 747x1070px
>>87002533
>Second best.
First Best

>It's not Pyrrha because she's dead.
Even without Pyrrha there's still Nora and Yang

>lol
>He thinks the RWBY with the most character development isn't the best

>>87002533
>>The worst leader
I said Sun not Coco
>>Ditched his team two times
So did Blake :^)
>>Regularly breaks the law
That's nothing compared to the literal ex-terrorist. She could have killed people for all we know
>>Could have easily gotten Blake killed at the docks if Adam had been there.
You mean Blake could have gotten herself killed right? Sun just told her "Hey lets try the docks" but once the WF showed up she jumped ALL ON HER OWN with her "My fellow white fang". Sun even thought it was crazy to just jump down like that.

>Adam doesn't know where she is.
It's been almost a year, he could easily have found her if he really wanted.

>He's going after Blake and he can't harm Yang because she isn't with Blake.
Oh yeah
>Blake "I know Adam is going to kill those around me so lets go to my family and hang out with other faunus" Belladona

>Also she's home with a veteran huntsman who can protect her better than Blake can.
Alright that's true
>>
>>87002690
>No counter-argument
I wasn't trying to argue. I don't give 2 shits about Blake nor the monkey. That post was just mildly taxing to read.

Blake's shit btw
>>
File: 1459635977140.jpg (151KB, 796x630px) Image search: [Google]
1459635977140.jpg
151KB, 796x630px
>>
File: tumblr_oeu4v1LPcU1vq3hmvo1_1280.png (233KB, 823x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeu4v1LPcU1vq3hmvo1_1280.png
233KB, 823x601px
Anyone else looking forward to some actual Ruby vs Cinder Interaction/conflict
>>
File: 1475444048059.jpg (114KB, 834x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475444048059.jpg
114KB, 834x800px
>>87003087
I'm just looking forward to Cinder actually doing things. It was great seeing her be something that wasn't planwoman at the end of v3. Too bad they're introducing more villains so she'll probably go back to being "just as planned"
>>
>>87002690
>>>Ditched his team two times
We don't know why Sun did sun arrived on that ship before his team. It could be that they made a bet, was late for the airship or because M&K wanted him to make into a thief character or something, but later they gave him a team and made him a student.
I don't really remember when the second time, so you need to refresh my memory.

>The first time was a fit because Weiss was a bitch.
She had an argument with Weiss and it's understandable that she needed some time to cool off, but not disappear for a whole weekend and go hunting for the WF alone

>The second time was to protect her team from Adam under the assumption that if they weren't with her then Adam wouldn't be able to hurt them.
That assuption is bullshit. If she stopped thinking for a minute she would have realised that Adam - being a leader of a terrorst organization - would have more then enough resources to track them down. The only reason he didn't attacked them is because he didn't have the resources to attack Beacon. Also Ruby has a hero complex and Weiss is already a target. There's no way they would be safe.

>Blake stopped and isn't proud of what she did. Sun gloats about breaking the law.
There is a differenece between being a terrorist and being a stowaway.

>And he led her to the situation at the docks. If Adam was there and they got killed it'd be his fault.
Sun had no idea what they are getting into, while Blake knew that if Adam is there he might try to kill her. Plus Sun wanted to bail as soon as they confirmed that the WF is at the docks. It was Blake who jumped in carelessly.
>>
File: Glynda Painting.jpg (287KB, 1280x1673px) Image search: [Google]
Glynda Painting.jpg
287KB, 1280x1673px
>>86997477
Here you go.
>>
File: Hiwonoafu - Cinder's Gift.png (442KB, 1277x903px) Image search: [Google]
Hiwonoafu - Cinder's Gift.png
442KB, 1277x903px
>>87003087
I hope they settle their differences. With kisses.
>>
>>87003335
>RWBY Vol.4 episode 12
>18mins of kissing, lip biting, tongue sucking, tongue deepthroating and dry humping
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 400x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 400x115px
>>87003335
I'd rather they settle their differences with krises.
>>
>>87003335
>Cinder in a hoodie

I never knew I could get a boner from this
>>
>>87003484
>hoodie
Does that word not mean what I think it means, or does that word not mean what you think it means?
>>
>>87003484
Looks more like a dress shirt.
>>
>>87003484
Where do you see a hoodie?
>>
>>87003539
>>87003544
>>87003545
I don't think I've ever gotten this many (You)s this quickly in...ever, actually.

In all honesty, I'm retarded. I thought the buttons and the lines for the shirt were the little strings you used to tighten the hood, and the back of the collar looked like a hood at first glance. Sorry.
>>
>>87003484
That's a Y-shirt
>>
>>87003582
Nothing gets attention faster than being stupid. Happens to everyone.
>>
>>87002297
Hopefully, but whatever they do, the shippers will be enraged.
>>
File: 1454183549211.gif (118KB, 837x643px) Image search: [Google]
1454183549211.gif
118KB, 837x643px
>>87000842

Sorry, that was probably me farting.
>>
>>87003598
Words to live by
>>
>>87003612
especially if its a straight ship that gets confirmed and not a gay one
>>
Feel free to count this as a shitpost or take it seriously. I don't frequent co but I do come every so often when a comic I read is something I want to talk about. On that note, I haven't read RWBY's comic and I've only watched the web series. I can't help but think that Ruby is the worst main character of all time. Nothing about her makes me care about her. All of her dialogue and her characteristics.
>hehexd
I just can't imagine writing a story around such a bland boring character.
>>
>>87003679
But Ruby is the best written character in the show.
And by best I mean the only consistent character in the show.
>>
What do you think Qrow and Ironwood will be doing? Qrow is following rnjr, probably getting leads on Salem or whatever. I bet Ironwood is probably just dealing with Atlas politics/rebuilding Penny. I think he'll still have his position, but just under heavy scrutiny. They can't afford to throw away an experienced leader/warrior, and internal security likely means more to them anyway.
>>
>>87003707
Why do you think that? I have a very different perception than you do. I do think she's very consistent but she's just a boring character.
>>
>>87003679
>Nothing about her makes me care about her.
You aren't alone I don't like her too much either. Most people who do care about her are cutefags
>>
>>87003679
It's not really beacause of her character, but because of the shitty writing.
For whatever reason M&K thought that giving character arcs to Jaune would be a good idea and thanks to that the main character doesn't get any development and becomes as you said bland and boring.
I just hope Vol.4 fixes that
>>
>>87003756
She's not a main character, that's what makes her boring. Or atleast she's not written well enough to be a main character. She doesn't play an active role in any of the main events. Heck, Pyrrha and Yang were the main characters of Volume 3.
Blame the writers.
>>
>>87003087
When they do meet up, I hope it ends up being something substantial, because even with killing Pyrrha it really feels like the only reason they have to fight is because they're the default hero and villain.

>>87003244
>but later they gave him a team and made him a student.

Sun was probably going to be a loner character but they added SSN to fit some arbitrary rule. It really feels like to me that they had no actual idea what to do with the others, and that Neptune was only added to fill up prom time.

>I don't really remember when the second time, so you need to refresh my memory
He's apparently playing pirate with Blake as of V4, and there's no word where the rest of his team are. Granted, they could be back at Haven, but they could also be with Blake and Sun.
>>
>>87003758
Yeah I imagine a lot of what people like about her is that she's cute cause you know,
>gothic japanese lolita lmao
>cute red scythe
>super strength
>urgh so clumsy XD
It's not even about liking her too much. I legitimately think the show would be significantly better if she wasn't in it. Kill her off or redo without her.

>>87003679
Even amongst all the characters, her story is the one I'm least interested in. All of the other characters have relatively interesting backstories or could have based on their current idiosyncrasies but with how maladjusted Ruby is, I don't care about her story at all.

However, the story establishes itself on her being the main character (being special with the grey warrior's eyes or whatever it's called). And we'll never see a story without her being central. Yes, with volume 4 being more centered around her, we could see a definite swing. Even if that's the case, it's too late for me. I'm never going to like Ruby.
>>
Screencap from a couple days ago.
>>
File: Pyrrha Paparazzi'd.jpg (315KB, 1395x1474px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha Paparazzi'd.jpg
315KB, 1395x1474px
>>87004029
And the cap, because I'm a fucking moron and forgot to include it.
>>
File: What up mr wolf.png (169KB, 434x374px) Image search: [Google]
What up mr wolf.png
169KB, 434x374px
>>87003679
The most interesting Ruby was the Ruby from Red Trailer.
Skilled. Cold, or atleast appearing cold, slaughtering monsters without a hint of doubt, showing a variety of emotions with just a single smile.

Completely different than her character in the show.
RWBY ruined Ruby.
>>
Why is it the adults on this show are 92849284928492% more interesting than any of the kids.
>>
File: Cu59TrgUAAAZekH.png (316KB, 774x910px) Image search: [Google]
Cu59TrgUAAAZekH.png
316KB, 774x910px
Best girl loving best girl not loving you.
https://twitter.com/wyxgjun/status/787705432596815873
>>
File: Ironwood Glynda.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ironwood Glynda.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>87004144
No idea, but oh well
>>
>>87004166
Fuck Bumblebee, that's the one true ship. So pure it's probably already sailed in the past, given their first interaction.
>>
>>87004144
That's an awfully specific percentage. How did you come up with it?
>>
>>87004144
Because unlike the kids the adults are actively involved with the plot and are trying to accomplish something rather than being school children.
Seriously.
>>
>>87004199
Magic
>>
Speaking of adults, does it kind of bug anyone how a lot of fans try to make Qrow nicer than he really is? Part of the draw of Qrow is that he's this gruff dude who's clearly been shaped by the horrible shit he's seen. He's not a nice person, even though he's still in it for the good of humanity
>>
>>87004287
I don't know, there are basically two Qrows. The one where he's with his nieces and the one where he's with everybody else. I can certainly see why people would be more enamored with his fun uncle routine more than the drunk cynic.
>>
>>87004355
He's not really that nice to Yang, though. It's more like there's Qrow with Ruby, and then there's Qrow with everyone else.
>>
>>87004379
Maybe so.

The thing that bewilders me though is the number of people who ship him and Winter.
>>
File: 1457880653405.jpg (260KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1457880653405.jpg
260KB, 1800x2400px
>>87004287
I mean, he's really only nice to Ruby and he's kind of a dick to everyone else.
He's that kind of jaded asshole that thinks of everybody as shit on his shoes aside from one or two people that can tolorate him.

He's also got that chip on his shoulder, enough to pick a fight over nothing. Though he was right about Atlus showing up and making everything worse.
>>
And people take those interactions and try to make them apply to everything, and it just doesn't work. He may have a soft spot for Ruby (probably because he was in love with Summer, come on), but he's still overall a dick. A very interesting, layered dick. But still a dick.
>>
>>87004451
The thing with Atlas bothered me. Ozpin lost the security job out of his own actions. He sent freaking first years to deal with the White Fang. Shouldn't he be glad the job is at least still within the inner circle?

Also, nobody even knew the robots could be hacked, so that wasn't the issue. Just that they were there. But given what happened, and how Vale faced a full on attack, they kind of needed to be there. It's confusing.
>>
>>87004446
They say the harder people fight the more they want to fuck
>>
File: 1451353885962.jpg (90KB, 601x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451353885962.jpg
90KB, 601x900px
>>87004469
>probably because he was in love with Summer, come on
I mean, SILVER EYES is probably very desirable from a genetic standpoint.
Literally anti-Grimm people.
>>
>>87004166
I really hope we get more of Iron Daddy and BDSM janitor in V4.
>>
>>87004469
>>87004577

S + Q = R, baby.
>>
>>87004577
>Literally anti-Grimm people
I really hope that's what Silver Eyes do, not a power up, no lazer beams, but rather an anti-Grimm aoe that can only destroy Grimm.
>>
>>87004561
The biggest problem was that it all went to Cinders plans.
Ozpin lost the security job because of (presumably) the Breach. Unless he lost it after the docs.

In the end it was the soldiers of Atlas that helped, but the rest just made it worse.
>>
>>87004469
I mean, it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about anyone else (he wouldn't have gone out of his way to save Ironwood if he didn't), but that doesn't mean he's going to censor himself around people that aren't Ruby. And even with Ruby, he knew that he needed to nip that overconfidence she and Yang got from capturing Roman in the bud before it got to be too much. He's still technically a teacher, after all.
>>
>>87004690
Oh, I know. I'm just trying to understand from Qrow's perspective. I can see how the heavy presence of the military might bother him, but it's not like it was unessecary. There was a very real possibility of another attack. Which actually then happened later on.
>>
>>87004642
Isn't that like one of the very few things the creators of the show explicitly shot down?
>>
>>87004652
I mean, if Cinder got away with a new scar and the Dragon is frosen atop Beacon then I assume that it affects Grimm and not people.
Unless they have Grimm parasites anyway.
>>
>>87004729
I imagine that from Qrows POV it would've been something like this.
>Alright, it was THREE assholes that attacked Amber.
>They must've unsed some real freaky shit to do whatever it is they'd done to her.
>We have an adventage in the fact that there are only three of them.
>If we don't make a big fuss over defences and begin a low-key manhunt we shouldn't raise too much noise.
>That way, when we find them, we can take them out nice and easy.
>The absolute last thing we want to do is show them any level of fear.
>Why are there Atlus cursers around Beacon?
>>
>>87004740
Not to my knowledge. Because shooting it down would be spoilers.
>>
>>87004740
Creators shot down a lot of things
It's not like you can just say "Yeah, that's how it is, thank you for revealing a plot point, we're sorry we made it so obvious."
>>
>>87004830
But keep in mind this is all after the Breach. So an attack had already happened, making the presence of the military nessecary.
>>
>>86978910
God, that last Chibi episode is just unwatchably bad.
What a perfect way to cap it off.
>>
>>87004740
>Rule 3: Don't believe their lies
>>
>>87004932
Why?
>>
>>87005060
Sour BB fan, maybe?
>>
>>87004899
That is true, but since the connection to Cinder was vague, especially since Roman took the fall and got caught for it he could've thought it unrelated to his current goal.
Finding Cinder and co.

Even then, Vale has a Malitia of it's own.
Unless the council made the call Atlas' occupation was unneeded.
I lost where I was but basically.
Qrow likely didn't know about Cinder's coinnection to Roman and the WF and thought of a defence that size unneeded, especially since the greater threat was still around Vale.
>>
>>87005145
I'm pretty sure Qrow was aware Roman was just a henchman from the beginning. Remember his speech to Ruby and Yang?
>>
Also, Vale doesn't have a military. They rely on huntsmen.
>>
>>87005199
>Remember his speech to Ruby and Yang?
Right, I forgot about that.

Although in that context he could also have meant the person who gave the go-ahead on the collaboration (Adam).
Unless I'm overthinking things.
>>
>>87005220
>Unless I'm overthinking things.
We are talking about M&K's plot. You probably are.
>>
>>87005355
That is entirely true.
However, somebody had to put thought into this.
>>
>>87005398
I don't know if that's RT's style.
>>
>>87005702
Thinking?
>>
File: 1467480876245.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1467480876245.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>87006051
That. And remembering.
>All Semblances are completely unique
>>
>>87006203
Unless you're a special snowflake like the Schnees. Or are twins like Qrow and Raven.
>>
>>87006203
>Summoning is something all Schnees can do
>Implied Qrow has the same semblance.

Aura, Dust, Semblance, now Maidens and Silver Eyes. Lots of powers that don't have much rules and boundaries to them. How does any of this stuff work?
>>
>>87006351
>Implied Qrow has the same semblance as Yang

I meant to say.
>>
File: unimpressed.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>87006334
>His name is Qrow
>His Semblance is the ability to turn into a crow

This is undeniably stupid
>>
>>87006334
Do you have any evidence that Qrow and Raven have the same semblance? Qrow has the bird shape shifting, but we know almost nothing about Raven. There's no evidence she can turn into a bird.
>>
>>87006382
>unimpressed green-eyed Yang
>>
>>87001989
No, anon. Fuck me.
>>
>>87006351
>How does any of this stuff work?
The question asked by fans.
At this point we just gotta go with the King Crimson explantion of "it just fucking works, don't think about it."
>>
File: 1467389635072.png (24KB, 232x139px) Image search: [Google]
1467389635072.png
24KB, 232x139px
>>87006203
Let's play a game. We find a plot point and RWBY and assign it a plot hole.

Plot Point
>Humanity evolved fighting Grimm
>Grimm are attracted to negative emotions
Plot hole
>Entire human and faunus culture is based on violence.
>Racism everywhere
>Broadcasting a violent sport across the globe
>>
>>87006406
We don't even know if shapeshifting is the extent of his power.
Glyphs are major step away from summons.
Becoming a bird may just be a them thing (following the theory they have some weird grim biology thing going on.)
>>
>>87006461
Plot Point
>Racism everywhere
Plot Hole
>Racism almost nowhere
>>
>>87006461
>Entire human and faunus culture is based on violence.
This! However fighting Grimm all your existance is gonna make your people pretty war like.
>Racism everywhere
Doesn't mhelp you have terrorists being assholes.
>Broadcasting a violent sport across the globe
It's meant to be more inspiring though. Kinda like "these are gonna be the people that protect your asses for the rest of their lives"
>>
>>87006461
Plot point
>Emerald used illusions to hide CME's faces from Qrow at the Amber attack, which is why he doesn't recognise them at Beacon
Plot hole
>Emerald didn't notice Qrow and perform the illusion until after it was clearly shown that he'd seen all of their undisguised faces
>>
>>87006441
The difference is that King Crimson is a Stand, and everyone knows the basics of Stands and how they work, it's the individual Stands abilities that tend to cause confusion.

In RWBY, it's the base power group that are undefined to the point of them being no different from one another.
>>
File: Tch.gif (2MB, 277x167px) Image search: [Google]
Tch.gif
2MB, 277x167px
>>87006461
>Blake is supposed to be laying low and hiding that she's a faunus because people could find out she's ex-white fang.

>She blabs it all to a faunus outside of Beacon who could have been white fang.

>M&K don't see the issue.

also

Everything about Raven.
>>
>>87005215
Wasn't it mentioned in WoR that Atlas has a standing army while the others kingdoms use militias/Citizen soldiers?
>>
>>87006461
plot point
>Weiss goes on about how her family has been fighting the White Fang for years and a bunch of her friends and family got killed
plot hole
>Blake casually reveals that she used to be White Fang and Weiss doesn't immediately stab her through the heart
>>
>>87006560
I know, we need more definition.
Make everybody carry around weights for a while.
>>
>>87006461
Plot point
>Miles and Kerry are assigned as the writers of RWBY
Plot hole
>They can't write
>>
>>87006601
>Everything about Raven.
explain
>>
>>87006724
>How she's able to visit Yang in a dream
>How did she get on the train?
>Why is she wearing a white fang style mask while interfering with white fang plans?
>"We need to talk"
>They never talk
>>
>>87006681
people still use this meme?
>>
>>86999545
Mate, her eyes are ALWAYS Silver.
>>
File: e12.jpg (69KB, 428x1600px) Image search: [Google]
e12.jpg
69KB, 428x1600px
>>
>>87006817
I dont think she was actually able visit Yangs dream, it was just Yang having a dream about meeting her mother after seeing her on the train, it would explain why she didnt look like she aged since strq took their picture because Yang only knows her face from that picture
>>
>>87006880
>it would explain why she didnt look like she aged since strq took their picture because Yang only knows her face from that picture

But that's another contradiction. The scene where Qrow shows her the picture implies that's the first time she's seen it. At least that's what her reaction implies.
>>
>>87006817
>>How she's able to visit Yang in a dream
>>"We need to talk"
That's literally Yang dreaming stupid.

>>How did she get on the train?
With the portals she makes.

>>Why is she wearing a white fang style mask while interfering with white fang plans?
wait and find out
>>
>>87006919
Also the fact that Qrow also looks exactly the same in the picture
>>
>>87006406
The black feathered red eyed bird that was watching Qrow and Winter's fight.
>>
>>87006921

Okay, Kerry.

>>87006938

That too
>>
>>87003756
Was JNPR inconsistent?
>>
File: IMG_4152.jpg (149KB, 800x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4152.jpg
149KB, 800x841px
Morning, all. How we doing?
>>
>>87007009
Yes.
>Pyrrha is a famous tournament fighter who is on cereal boxes like Michael Jordan or something
>Has literally no fans at the tournament while SSSN and CFVY do
>>
>>87006919
But she later says that, upon seeing Raven, she immediately recognised her sword from 'you and dad's old picture', which implies she's seen it plenty of times. I think her stare was meant to either signify that Yang only made the connection between the picture and what she saw upon being reminded of the photo or it was a hamfisted way of showing how obsessed she is with finding her mother
>>
>>87007078
>It's a little after 3 pm here
>>
File: CosVlHzUIAAT8oE.jpg (109KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CosVlHzUIAAT8oE.jpg
109KB, 721x1024px
>>87007078
Not too bad here, bit of a storm blowing outside so hoping I dont lose power
>>
File: IMG_4328.jpg (708KB, 1102x4408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.jpg
708KB, 1102x4408px
>>87007141
Yeah, that was more or less happening all weekend in Melbourne. You should be aight
>>
>>87007009
Yeah anon.
Mostly about Pyrrha though.
>Super Star tourney winner, should without a doubt have fans at a tournament.
>Not a single one.
I mean.
>>
>>86996460
> SILVER EYES
>>
File: 44.png (4KB, 113x29px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
4KB, 113x29px
>>86978910
>ruby's stockings
>>
File: IMG_1718.gif (875KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.gif
875KB, 800x547px
>>87007298
>Ruby
>>
>>87006921
>That's literally Yang dreaming stupid.
Not that guy, but then why is that there? It adds nothing and it's never brought up again, so why even have it in the first place? Dream sequences never add anything!
>>
>>87007009
>Jaune is a terrible fighter, but is implied to be a very good leader
>In JNPR 4v4, no one has any idea what he's talking about when it comes to strategy.

God the team fights were so awful.
>>
>>87007365
They were going to do something with that in V3 but the entire Raven subplot was dropped due to time issues
>>
>>87007429
Likely for the same reason she was gonna fight JNPR.
It didn't make much sense.
>>
>>87007365
have you never had a fucking dream in your life, kid?
>>
>>87007494
Even though I don't mind that fight was cut (V3 was fairly packed as is, and there wasn't much room to add for that fight to go), I still would like to know the exact context to that scenario.

>>87007615
I have, but in a structured narrative, if something doesn't add anything to the plot, then there's no reason to add it because you end up with dead air. That's more or less what V2 was as a whole.
>>
>>87007652

Yeah, I don't even know why Raven would randomly attack JNPR. They were apparently going to just be eating at a cafe or something?
>>
>>87007407
He did fine until he tried to get them to do a team combo.

I think it was the only fight where there was more of a plan than flashy moves
>>
>>87007778
>They were apparently going to just be eating at a cafe or something?
Raven doesn't understand normal human communication.
She was thanking them for putting up with Yang.
She assumed that stabbing somebody was saying thanks.
>>
>>87007407
They were physically painful to watch. SSSN was reduced to a fucking laughingstock, except the entire, unfunny joke went on for too fucking long. I knew I shouldn't have been expecting much considering how Sun and Neptune's highway fight went, but jesus christ.
>>
>>87007824
Anyone got that greentext of Raven's fantastic parenting skills?
>>
File: Raven vs JNPR.png (52KB, 643x292px) Image search: [Google]
Raven vs JNPR.png
52KB, 643x292px
>>87007778
Raven should slaughter them I wonder how they would have survived
>>
>>87007878
>Monty planned
Yeah that sounds about right. Monty derailing the "plot" for fight scenes that make no fucking sense and further create a mess.
>>
File: IMG_4411.png (353KB, 1280x2744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4411.png
353KB, 1280x2744px
>>87007824
Not t sure of this one is it
>>
>>87007952
Was supposed to be in response to >>87007856
>>
>>87007849
I know SSSN isn't exactly a particularly popular team, but they deserved more because that was the only meaningful scene they had in the entire volume. They should have been thinking "We only have this one fight with these guys, how so we make the most out of it?" Instead of getting something cool, we got shitting the bed, it was just *lazy*. Sage got eliminated in the first five seconds. There is no excuse for that.

There are a number of things about RWBY that I wish were better dealt with, but the SSSN/NDGO fight is the only thing that actually makes me angry.
>>
>>87007952
This one is good as well.

I was talking about the one were Yang gets into a fight with Adam, some shit happens, and Raven tells Yang to go stab Blake while she whines about hating this family.
>>
>>87007849
RWBY fight was a bunch of 1v1 fights with impromptu team attacks thrown in.

JNPR fight was closer to a team fight both teams had assigned roles but it ended with a joke.

SSSN fight was a joke.
>>
>>87008073
I do not unfortunately have that one.
>>
So, I've always been curious. Are RWBYfags usually people who browse /co/ or was it a desperation move to base RWBYg on /co/?
>>
>>87008239
I'd been browsing /co/ back in 2012, when there was still a lot of discussion of Wakfu / Dofus going on. Just sort of stayed on once that finished up, and thus, inevitably ended up here.
>>
>>87008239
RWBY belongs on /co/ for the same reason A:TLA does.
>>
>>87008067
I really wanted to like SSSN, especially Neptune, cause I thought he was pretty cool and his weapon was boss. Then they actually got screentime and ugh. Every SSSN hater became validated, and I felt like I got shat on. Literally what the fuck.
>>
>>87008355
Because it triggers /a/ and caused them to jump off of ledges in droves?
>>
>>87008367
Given that it was Miles and Kerry writing this, and still quite soon after Monty died, I didn't get my hopes up too high with SSSN.
>>
>>87008390
Also the loli porn.
Why does /a/ get so eleitist about their cartoons?
>>
>>87008390
Goddamn does /a/ get triggered over RWBY, they even get triggered over the official manga. It's actually hilarious
>>
>>87008428
>>87008428
Saying /a/ got triggered by RWBY is like saying how people get triggered over Trump; severe understatement
>>
>>87008433
God fucking damnit! Was supposed to respond to you with >>87008473

>>87008428
/a/ is elitist about their cartoons because they literally have nothing better to do with their time, and it is the one place where they can exert what little brainpower they have on a particular topic
>>
>>87007878

I could see Pyrrha grabbing all the metal shit around and just chucking it at Raven while they try to get away.

Honestly? This: >>87007944

Monty himself said he knew he wasn't a good writer, which is why he let them have more control over the plot. What probably happened is Monty really wanted to make that fight happen but MK convinced him that it just wasn't in everyone's best interest. Shane just made everyone but Monty out to be a bad guy in that drama post.
>>
>>87008419
I knew I shouldn't have expected much, and I was still dissapointed.
>>
>>87008642
To be fair, a fight between Raven and JNPR sounds awesome
>>
>>87008715
It'd end with Raven either completely decimating them or with Jaune somehow pulling a co-ordination that takes her by suprise so she fucks off.
Or it'd be Jaune's semblance reveal.
>>
File: Silver eyes.png (743KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
Silver eyes.png
743KB, 960x650px
>>87007238
>>
>>87008841
IT'S MARCUS
>>
>>87008642
>Monty himself said he knew he wasn't a good writer

Back during Lettergate, that was something that I think people forgot; Monty wanted to do cool fights, and the storytelling was second to him, that's why he brought on Miles and Kerry to help him cover his weakness, and Monty wasn't immune to bad ideas. The only reason we got the prom was because Monty wanted to animate a dance sequence.

It wasn't Monty with some help, it was a writing team, and that's what happens during a writing process. Ideas get bounced around, and sometimes they're shot down because they don't have value. I'm more than certain that there were a number of other things besides what Shane listed that what Monty wanted to add but that didn't make it into the final cut for whatever reason.

Hell, I don't want them to rigidly stick to what Monty left in notes, since I feel that not being allowed to deviate when you have better or more interesting ideas, or realize that the planned ideas are bad, could end up harming the show.

I really don't like that letter because it's just Shane trying to make Monty a martyr with an Us vs Them mentality.
>>
>>87008888
>Hell, I don't want them to rigidly stick to what Monty left in notes, since I feel that not being allowed to deviate when you have better or more interesting ideas, or realize that the planned ideas are bad, could end up harming the show.
I agree, and I think that's what Monty would want too. Shane just couldn't see that
>>
>>87008715
>>87008715

I would have loved to see more Pyrrha/JNPR fights. (Both of the cut fights we know of included her: JNPR vs Raven and vs Sun and Neptune), but I understand why they chose to cut it.

RT really needs to start production much much earlier.
>>
>>87008937
>RT really needs to start production much much earlier.
>V4 opening wasn't even finished when they showed it at NYCC
They seriously do. There comes a point where they can't just blame it on limited budget/resources anymore
>>
>>87008937
Of course they need to start production earlier. I'll admit that while there were a few parts of Chibi I enjoyed, tile they spent doing that could've been spent doing production.
>>
>>87008937
Pyrrha/Nora vs. Sun/Neptune was only for comedy and more making fun of Neptune, it would have been like the SSSN vs. NDGO fight only worse, as cool as a fight between Sun and Pyrrha could have been, I doubt we would have gotten a good fight out that scenario.
>>
>>
>>87002615
EDGY
but cathartic
>>
>>87004750
The whole scar thing lends more credibility to the theory that the maiden powers are somehow connected to the Grim/Salem like i've been hoping
>>
So how do you feel the writing is gonna be for volume 4?

Considering outside of the actual conflict finally starting 3 was kind of a drag (especially the SSSN fight. Good fucking god WHY!?) I am not hopeful. M&K still haven't really showed that they are in any form good writers. Add the fact that we are juggling 5 different plots.... Well things arent looking good.

Will still watch it out of some vain hope.
>>
>>87009738
Miles seems to be doing okay with RvB, but its been a while since I tuned in for that. Really, it just seems to me that they're really bumbling around with the whole plot. So I have no hopes for it.
>>
>>87009738
I am hoping for the best, or at least the most adequate of scenarios. At the very least things will be just okay.

But my inner cynic is telling me to not get my hopes up so that they wont be crushed in the process of volume 4
>>
>>87009004
You know, this was my thoughts on Chibi at first, but now I have a theory.
In addition to pandering to the younins who watched the show, it was an excuse to export animators who, while they had been there since the beginning, were absolute shit at animating.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Chibi animators happened to be the ones responsible for gems like "Sun running" in vol 1 and "Cinder Parkour" in vol 2.
Just a way to remove them from the process without explicitly forcing them out.
>>
>>87009738
My major concern will be how they are going to balance four separate plots at once. RWBY has always had a weakness when it comes to pacing, so I am a bit concerned how they're going to handle that aspect.

>>87009784
Miles' run of RvB was pretty good. I think that it helps that he was mostly working with pre-established characters, and that RvB tends to go with a slower pace with a more humor-based focus.

I'll say it again, if V1 was split in half, and that first half was RWBY and JNPR dicking around in the forest, I think a number of problems could have easily not happen at all.
>>
>>87009971
Miles' RvB seasons were still full of plot holes and introduced far too many needless characters, which is big problem in RWBY too
>>
>>87009683
>Maidens related to Grimm/Salem.
Explain furhter,

>>87009738
>So how do you feel the writing is gonna be for volume 4?
Depending on current factors it's either gonna go fine OR M&K are gonna add too many characters and the episodes aren't gonna be long enough to pull off the interactions properly.

Assuming that 9/12 episodes are gonna be about RNJR and their travels that gives us three for the rest of WBY to show some development.
Theoretically they can pull it off but theory is the easy part.

If the episodes that focus on RNJR show development for the four as a team as well as individual development then I'll readjust my expectations.
If the episodes that could focus on WBY don;t do much with their characters I'll sigh and continue watching.

In the end it all comes down to excecution.
>>
What if Yang ends up becoming evil through some misguided atempt at trying to fix everything.
>>
>>87010087
The problem is the story has in no way so far set any precedence for "grey" morality add the fact that Yang has kind of been shat on so much it will just come off as sadistic.

In a perfect world it could be interesting to see one of heroes fight a darker fight. But this is not a perfect world and this is RWBY subtly and wit are not it's strong points
>>
>>87009738
Writing for V4 will most likely be shit, given that RWBY are all separated and I doubt M&K can succesfully juggle four plots competently
>>
File: tumblr_nfsvv8vhsu1t3nq03o1_500.png (344KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfsvv8vhsu1t3nq03o1_500.png
344KB, 500x707px
>>
File: 1450536766432.png (366KB, 400x733px) Image search: [Google]
1450536766432.png
366KB, 400x733px
You can do it anons, nine more posts till limit.

Post you ideal ending to V4.
>>
File: Not dead motherfuckers.png (140KB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
Not dead motherfuckers.png
140KB, 400x168px
>>87010892
This
>>
File: IMG_3606.jpg (48KB, 564x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3606.jpg
48KB, 564x626px
>>87010892
Alive, living happily far away from Cinder
>>
>>87010025
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1476276815687.png (116KB, 832x507px) Image search: [Google]
1476276815687.png
116KB, 832x507px
>>87010892
I don't even know what I want
>>
File: Pyrrha01.jpg (154KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha01.jpg
154KB, 719x1111px
>>87010892

Pic relatead returning.
>>
>>87011001
>Needless characters
Dr. Gray, Sharkface (yes I know he wasn't technically 'new' and basically all the rebel soldiers, who only served the pad the runtime of season 12, were completely unnecessary
>Plot holes
Just to name a few, most of the big events of season 12 and 13 relied entirely on the characters making enormously stupid decisions, like Carolina revealing herself by mouthing off Locus and then jumping away instead of shooting him in the back of the head, or Sharkface not telling Felix that the sword is locked to the user despite having ample opportunity to do so.

Also the only reason that Doyle died was because Carolina chose to fight Sharkface on her own for absolutely no reason at all and leave Wash and Kimball without a guide to the nuclear reactor, which meant Doyle had to do it instead
>>
File: It's DOCTOR.jpg (147KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
It's DOCTOR.jpg
147KB, 1024x717px
>>87010892
Oobleck tries saving the world by sticking it in a timeloop and trying to find the correct course of action to save everything, and eventually Neo falls in as well. Eventually Neo, after revisiting some of her few happy memories, desides that she needs to save what little she still cares for. Oobleck is driven mad by his repeated failures and decides to end the world on HIS terms rather than let some monsters make a mockery of HIS former world
>>
>>87011035
>Weiss is fighting her father
>he summons dead grimm and White Fang
>Weiss easily beats them alll
>"You've gotten better, but those were just small fries. If you can't beat this one you'll have no chance of surviving out there"
>He summons Pyrrha
>>
>>87011156
> Port is Saya.
>>
>>87011152
Glad I didn't really watch the Chorus Trilogy then.
>>
File: 1471903245247.png (338KB, 700x941px) Image search: [Google]
1471903245247.png
338KB, 700x941px
>>87011156
>>
File: Pyrrha's Grave.png (275KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha's Grave.png
275KB, 500x368px
>>87011189

>Pyrrha relegated to sub-boss.

Why must you hurt me so.
>>
>>87009738
I suspect part of 3's problem is that Monty had already done some work on it. RT suddenly went from having one guy with a clear vision in his head to filling in the gaps around a bunch of his half-baked fight scenes and notes that are probably vague bullet points scribbled on a stained napkin.

Now that its just the notes and otherwise a clean slate, I think the writing will be more consistent, for better or worse.

>>87010087
Cinder/Adam levels of evil would be dumb, but having her get involved with the more mundane criminals like Junior/pre-Cinder Roman could be interesting.
>>
>>87011152
Freelancers were a mistake. And I actually mean that.
>>
>>
>>87001502
POST EVER AFTER HIGH + RWBY CROSSOVER PICS

CERISE ROSE
APPLE SCHNEE
CHESHIRE BELLADONNA
YANG "BLONDIE" XIAO LONG
>>
File: tumblr_nqi9cm2kT41stjifwo2_1280.jpg (399KB, 675x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqi9cm2kT41stjifwo2_1280.jpg
399KB, 675x705px
Lancaster~
>>
File: vWivxBJ.png (477KB, 801x813px) Image search: [Google]
vWivxBJ.png
477KB, 801x813px
Nuts and Dolts~
>>
File: CuCdaV-UMAAfi3T.jpg orig.jpg (175KB, 1144x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CuCdaV-UMAAfi3T.jpg orig.jpg
175KB, 1144x1000px
Yang
>>
File: 0d5.jpg (54KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
0d5.jpg
54KB, 680x600px
>>87013000
>>87013248
Comfy~
>>
>>87013330
I'm on it
>>
File: tumblr_o2u20cmtX11ungotoo2_400.png (208KB, 400x461px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2u20cmtX11ungotoo2_400.png
208KB, 400x461px
>>87013319
The comfiest ships
>>
File: .....................png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
.....................png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>87013410
>deleted

Oooh, this ain't good.
>>
>>87013352
If it's comfy enough for Lindsay, then it's comfy enough for everyone
>>
>>87013319
>>87013352
>Lancaster and Nuts and Bolts
Is there an OT3 for this?
>>
>>87013650
>Jaune/Ruby/Penny

Thats a whole lotta pure, needs a ship name
>>
File: 1456707653581.png (135KB, 1290x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1456707653581.png
135KB, 1290x1158px
>>87008073
here you go
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 159

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.