[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CTG/ Channel-tans General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 592
Thread images: 132

File: OP.png (219KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
219KB, 850x1100px
Ganbatte Kudasai Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
http://pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
http://pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are /co/ related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:
>>86844196
>>
topical, which is what her skin'll need later

I *think* this can be on a blue board
>>
File: CTG.jpg (3MB, 2930x3850px) Image search: [Google]
CTG.jpg
3MB, 2930x3850px
Welcome to /CTG/!
>>
>>86973995
That's cheesecake at best, don't worry
>>
>>86973994
Translator's note: today's edition is in honor of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Premiere on Toonami
>>
File: Tiny Trick or Treaters!.png (778KB, 1240x880px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Trick or Treaters!.png
778KB, 1240x880px
Good morning and happy Saturday, /CTG/! Got that Trick or Treat picture lined and colored, with One Saturday Morning chaperoning as suggested. Figured she'd put at least a little effort into accompanying the little ones, so she's gone as Spinelli. Apparently, when Recess first aired, One Saturday Morning was one of the blocks where it premiered, so, yeah, that's all I have behind that decision.

Do you recognize each house?

As always, open to doodle requests. I also have some ideas for pictures myself that I'm already working on right now. And hey, this weekend we have a full moon! That has nothing to do with anything, but maybe you can think of prompts or something. Werewolves and such, y'know.
>>
>>86974173
They look adorable, and I love the references in their costumes, well done.
>>
>>86974173
I got a suggestion, Comedy Central as Ray Parker
>https://youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE
Maybe with some ghost channels around her
>>
File: D_awww.png (217KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
D_awww.png
217KB, 500x500px
>>86974173
>One Saturday Morning as Spinelli

My life is complete.
>>
>>86973997
>>
>>86974476

There was no better choice Perla draw Freeform watching horror films, please
>>
>>86974534
I feel your pain anon
>>
File: 1476453875981.jpg (515KB, 863x653px) Image search: [Google]
1476453875981.jpg
515KB, 863x653px
Nick-tan Schnieder Route when?
>>
>>86974566
Friday the 13th
>>
Ghosty time.

>>86974211
>>86974476
Thanks, y'all!

>>86974458
Oh God, that sounds fun, and I need an excuse to finally draw CC-tan anyway. I'll see what I can do!

My sleep schedule is all kinds of wonky so more drawings MIGHT come later in the day. We'll see!
>>
>waifubait gets more drawfags than /co/co/
>>
>>86974722
I've seen too many movies on Syfy to know that they would be able to summon Cthulhu just to ask him where they can buy good weed
>>
>>86974769
La vie n'est pas juste, don't worry be happy
>>
>>86974722
this was inspired in our last OP, right? pretty funny to be honest
>>
File: WeatherTanWithPlanets.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
WeatherTanWithPlanets.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
Mornin /ctg/

I drew a little Weather Channel Tan, I go the idea from last thread and someone described how they thought a Weather Tan would look. So I thought it would be fun to try and draw it

Id figure they'd wear a suit, then a dress, then a raincoat, then top it all off with boots. She'd dress for any occasion because weather is weird and can change at any momment.

She'd probably be very insecure. With all this technology no one really needs a channel dedicated to weather and she's very insecure about her own importance.
>>
>>86974956
Shit forgot my name
>>
>>86974956
>no one really needs a channel dedicated to weather

This is why we need a weather channel
>https://youtu.be/8od3hX5coZo
>>
>>86974769
There are some damned devoted folks in those threads though, gotta give em' props for that.

>>86974920
For the most part, yes. And thank you!

>>86974956
M'awww, I like her, she's so cute! Which of course means I have to draw her some time this weekend.

Her insecurity can run even deeper than just obsolescence; she's always getting the weather wrong! Must be kinda like TV Guide- always having to double check things, go back on previous forecasts at a moment's notice, apologize profusely to people who whine at her.

>W-w-w-well, we FORECAST that there would be no rain today, not... N-not PROMISED. Look, we updated the radar, okay? It's up there now, we'll have rain for a few... Actually I don't wanna say. Just, stay tuned, okay? We'll keep you updated.
>>
someone should draw toonami-tan doing Jojo poses with t.o.m as her stand
>>
File: ive been practicing.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
ive been practicing.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Someone requested Mondo-tan making the the face in my pic last week, so I thought I'd try and do it since Mondo has a pretty simple design. I kept doodling after that. Im no artist so I just did a bunch of heads, pls no bully
>>
File: moar doodz.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
moar doodz.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>86975193
Decided to move over to some good paper
>>
>>86975207
I actually drew the beginnings of a body. It may look horrible, but it's actually the best I've ever been able to do
>>
File: 8D.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
8D.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>86975222
downloaded some facial expressions reference sheets yesterday and tried some of them out
>>
File: im not very good at this....jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
im not very good at this....jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>86975241
last one.
>>
Alright people, we need more Comcast. What is her personality? Does she hate nearly everybody or does she just like pissing off nearly everyone, including her own peers?

http://variety.com/2016/biz/features/comcast-takes-on-disney-dreamworks-animation-acquisition-buy-1201764760/

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Viacom-Mad-at-Comcast-For-Bumping-Channels-Off-Basic-Cable-136093

https://www.wired.com/2015/02/comcast-renames-customer-superbitch-bauer/

http://venturebeat.com/2015/01/28/comcast-is-sorry-that-it-changed-one-customers-name-to-asshole/

They also seem to fear her too and won't badmouth her.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/peterlauria/the-absent-voices-in-the-room
>>
>>86975222
>This Cyclops Life

Its one of Pure Hell
>>
>>86975253
It seems you were busy this week. thanks for your contribution, Junkie!
>>
File: 1349923.png (42KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1349923.png
42KB, 420x294px
>>86975256
>>
>>86975277
>be a cyclops
>depth perception? lol wut?
>>
>>86975193
>holy fuck it doesn't look horrible

Come on man don't be so hard on yourself that looks great
>>
>>86974996
Jokes on him I am still alive
>>
>>86975373
We need CBS attempting to play sports with the rest of the Big Six, like basketball, football, soccer, golf and baseball, and her missing the goals and accidently hitting someone.
>>
>>86975256
>a multi-million dollar company acting like a teenage girl
is 2016 even real or just a weird dream?
>>
>>86975525
>a multi-million
It's a multi-BILLION dollar company acting like a bratty teenager. God that's hilarious. Then again, these things acting like dysfunctional people is what gives this place life.

>is 2016 even real or just a weird dream?
I'm Husbando-ing a mass media company, 2016 is going to go down as an odd fucking year. Not even 2012 was this bad, and we had that threat of the Mayan apocalypse looming over us.
>>
File: 1468454117337.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1468454117337.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>86975256
>Comcast is sorry that it changed one customer’s name to ‘Asshole’

On the one hand I scared my cats from laughter, on the other hand... Just... What the fuck, Comcast...
>>
>>86974173
Viacom and Turner dressed as Starsky and Hutch
>>
>>86975525
>>86975256

Comcast is owned and or part of NBC

Either it's NBC new to the business game and testing the waters and doing things that no other company does because they all have experiance and know how not to act

Or its Teenage Girl thats moody as shit

Or a Little Kid that is getting taught by NBC how to run a company and she has no idea how to act or run a business but NBC has to give them some sort of experience and doesn't want to run Comcast
>>
File: Good old horror movie watching.jpg (357KB, 1460x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Good old horror movie watching.jpg
357KB, 1460x1094px
>>86974552
>Freeform watching horror films
Got ya wish.
>>
File: Teletoons-tan.png (120KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Teletoons-tan.png
120KB, 888x888px
ALRIGHT FUCKOS, since the chart isn't gonna get updated in a bit i went ahead and made this section of the booru

If you're new to all this and have ideas for new tans but not quite sure if there's already one made, just CLICK RIGHT HERE http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=channel-tans

Don't be afraid to ask questions regarding tans either, suggest ideas and some new lore as well
>>
>>86975744
>dat smut face

sweet
>>
>>86975756
which tan has the best booty
>>
>>86975756
That's pretty considerate and all that shit looks pretty sick, my man.

too bad no one checks the chart let alone the fucking booru
>>
File: the walt disney companty.png (131KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
the walt disney companty.png
131KB, 888x888px
>>
>>86975744
I wonder if Freeform and SyFy are friends, or maybe ABC Family and SyFy
>>
>>86975621
But wait, there's more

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/comcast-nation/Roberts-says-Comcast-execs-despondent-after-Time-Warner-Cable.html
>>
>>86975848
All three are enjoyng paranormal stuff, no wonder why they're friends.
>>
File: Filmation.png (146KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Filmation.png
146KB, 888x888px
>>86975794
CN

on that note

why is CN a slut? Why are all the turners sluts? Remember when CN's only defining character trait was "trend chaser" and twerked because that's a trend?

why did this turn her into a slut, like that seems to be her only defining trait. Why did all the turners become sluts? They were far more fleshed out then CN anyway. Why did it have to be taken this far

Is this all because CN has very little character traits and more just used as fap fodder

>>86975798
that's why i'm gonna post that every thread

>original section had all the tans i'v drawn in it
>it was reset or something

why tho
>>
>>86975889
>Comcast fear the future

I thought that Redstone was weird but holy shit what the hell is doing this people, like Jesus Christ
>>
>>86975957
because they 'whore' themselves in memes and easy jokes, they literally cucked Regular Show with Adventure Time
>>
>>86975957
Little Sisters look up to the older ones

[as] and Foxy set the stage for "Turner Sluts" as one was a pothead who'd do anythig for cash, and Foxy would do ANYTHING for rent

Not all the Turners are sluts, the stigma that Foxy and Will set allowed most people to think they were sluts

CN may or may not be going through the transition stage from Trend Chaser to Slut

Family most of the time rubs off an you
>>
G'day CTG. I was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the tans who are not featured on the Ctg image. Clarification: A list of all the tans with their own designs, art and fleshed out personalities/back stories. Just so I can be up to speed with everyone.
>>
>>86975957

Hey, Turner isn't a slut! I believe the correct term is "dandy".
>>
>>86976031
F.A.G is your man, he knows everythig
>>
>>86975621
I'm picturing Comcast on a podium and her trying to say the word sorry, but it's just not happening at all.

Comcast's human owner: "Look, you're either gonna have to say you're sorry in front of all these people or pay a multimillion dollar fine. Which is it?"
>Comcast looks at the auditorium that's full of people waiting for her to say the magic word "Sorry".
>She glares at them
Comcast: "Fuck that shit, I'll just pay the fine."
Owner: "Oh wait, I read the agreement wrong, you have to apologize AND pay a fine."
Comcast: "...Damn it."
>She walks to the mic and looks around at all the people she pissed off.
>She see's all her loser friends smirking in the background and is livid
>Those assholes, she doesn't even know why she's friends with them
>Comcast does make out Universal in the crowd and he's giving her a thumbs up
>That actually helps her
Comcast: "To all those gathered here, I'd like to say. I'm sorr-"
"I'm So-"
"Soorrrrr"
"Fuck, I can't even say it."
>The assembled people are giving her of looks bewilderment and looking at their watches waiting for this to be over
Owner: "Just take your time."
>Comcast can't even say the word "sorry" at all and is stuttering
>Finally, after several long minutes she says it
Comcast: "sorry" In the smallest voice imaginable
>Then she get's a standing ovation. Finally, it's over and everyone get's to go home.
>>
File: VisLove.jpg (3MB, 829x8310px) Image search: [Google]
VisLove.jpg
3MB, 829x8310px
>Charlie Brown = Nick Jr
>Patty = Disney Junior
>>
>>86975970
Redstone is not weird, he's just an evil old man who wants to live forever
>>
>>86975957
CN personalitty traits is that she is a trend chaser, book dumb but street smart and is mainly a foil or straight man for Disney and Nick weird behavior.
>>
>>86976158
she's the 'common denominator' in their relationship, an average John doe
>>
>>86976112
This was probably the time when Vi was merged with CBS in the early 2000's.

N@N's jokes would be her saying terrible puns at the worst possible time.
>>
>>86976031
>TV Guide

She wears a redhttp://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1523

She's a genious in terms of remembering all the channels and shows that they will air. Though that was back when TV was small. Now that it is big, she is messing up, and gets angry calls, and is worked all to hell and is really tired nowadays. Very Very stressed

>G4.
http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1002

Son of NBC, he moved to make his own company called G4 communications and his own channel G4. G4 was based on video games and he thought he found his one way ticket to stardom and cut off contact with his family at NBC Universal, except for his sister Sy-Fy. He still keeps in touch with her. After his channel failed and he was out of a job and home, he moved into spikes basement and now lives there. Spending time playing games and looking for jobs

>Machinima.

http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1476

Moved into Spikes basement as well. She hangs out with G4, Spike, and Roosterteeth. Its kinda there thing. She didn't treat the people who worked for her well and really payed the price when all of them jumped ship, now she's out of a job and is trying to kickstart Machinima again, by creating her own content.

>UPN (You designed Him!)

http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1706

As a kid he was tossed around alot between foster families, from Viacom, to CBS, back to Viacom and then to the Warners. I'd say he'd be slightly older then TeenNick.
Being tossed around alot really did a number of his compassion for others and is a bit of a loner, he did however meet WB when he lived with the Warners, and they formed a Love Hate Relationship.
That should be all the Tans we are missing. This does not take into account that several Tans have different forms but that really isn't necessary.
>>
>>86976112
Source please? that was really cute
>>
File: PBS Kids.png (121KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
PBS Kids.png
121KB, 888x888px
>>86976019
>because they 'whore' themselves in memes and easy jokes

that's just CN who's all up in memes

>cucked RS and AT

they're ending, after several years of fresh new episodes they're going to get a proper ending

>>86976028
>Foxy would do ANYTHING for rent

Didn't yoto say the closet to Foxy doing lewd was a handy or a blowjob and she isn't even lewd to begin with either

>Rent

they're rich, why do they need to pay rent
>>
>>86976211
Oh yeah back when CBS was a normal company working with Viacom to be the best of the best

Then 2006 happened
>>
>>86976303

http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=730

I've kinda gone off this.

I always believed they got cut off for not holding up to the company standards via Boomerang
>>
>>86976303
TB please, even Waltmart is richer than Disney
>>
>>86976284
Snoopy Come Home
Here's the original video: https://youtu.be/L2IytRZdC18
>>
>>86976303
>Didn't yoto say the closet to Foxy doing lewd was a handy or a blowjob and she isn't even lewd to begin with either

I really liked that train of thought we had going that weekend. Like, none of the CN Turners are actually sluts, and it's just a paranoid and maddened TeenNick trying to spread rumors. It kinda makes a bit of sense, really.

Foxxy is too spiritually broken to be passionate in bed, much less excited for sex. Stoner is probably too busy vegging out in her office, mumbling stuff like "so... what if there was like.. aaaaahhhhh SQUIDS, and they're uh... They're... HILLBILLIES. Oh my God, I'm a genius. Write this down, intern!" In reality, these translate to the Fox programming just being soulless reruns devoid of passion or heart, and the original programming consuming too much production time to pursue other major ventures for the block.

And CN proper, in accordance with the meme-latching, gets super excited when a guy shows any interest in her. At first it seems great, but then she annoys him with all the charm that initially attracted him to her, then she introduces him to her whole dysfunctional family, until he eventually runs for the hills before anything even happens. Runs well with trying a bit TOO hard to keep a hold of their audience, unknowingly alienating part of it.

But realistically, that could all be a bit convoluted to a lot of folks.
>>
>>86976486
Do not forget to Miguzi, she's too busy studying her beloved fish and other marine creatures. I guess Boomerang is busy too, but she is more interested in her "aesthetic".
>>
File: Weta Kids-tan.png (118KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Weta Kids-tan.png
118KB, 888x888px
>>86976383
nah, each asset owned by time warner works like their own company but they're still owned by TW

>>86976421
i was referring to how TW is richer then Viacom

>>86976486
>>86976546

these can actually work and sound more realistic to what the tans would probably do in their spare time
>>
>>86976486

Being Foxxy sucks, half her family wants fame and fortune and the other half doesn't really know what they want

Meanwhile she just wants a quiet life with her shows and maybe a new season of American Dad
>>
>>86976605
what about weta-tan? we dont even know her family...
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x558px
>>86976546
>Boomerang in a nutshell
>>
>>86976632
She is related to PBS and PBS Kids, basically is another educational channel with cartoons and old European shows about science and technology
>>
>>86976605
What other hobbies do all the tans usually do in their spare time?

What's does TW himself do when he's off from work? I bet he photographs animals or some other nature thing.
>>
File: ABC ME.jpg (748KB, 1232x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ABC ME.jpg
748KB, 1232x2048px
Somebody asked me to make ABC ME-tan. Here's a sketch of her, not colored yet. As for a australian channel, ABC ME (previously ABC 3) has a lot of british and canadian cartoons and some reruns of Nick and CN's shows. All I knew about that channel is that it airs the Total Drama franchise.
>>
>>86976751
>I bet he photographs animals or some other nature thing.

Pretty much anything to help the environment

having meetings with the other company-tans, little get together's

>What other hobbies do all the tans usually do in their spare time

CN likes to spend time with her friends

Talk about cartoons from the old days

sometimes messes with people because she has cartoon physics

Foxxy likes to relax at her pool when no one's around

Freak people out with her creepy infomercials

watch old [as] classics whenever DVR-Theater is airing them

Will like's to smoke a joint with her friends

come up with weird zanny new ideas for shows

watch old anime shows with toony and toonami
>>
>>86976768
she's a qt
>>
Morning /ctg/

Sorry I don't got anything to post but if I get a chance I'll do a sketch
>>
>>86976254
Thanks for the run down, didn't know about TV guide! Also I'm going to be in an out this weekend as I have a lot to do, but I'll do my best to find wind-down times.
>>
>>86976751

good question, we really do not know much about TW most of the time I imagine someone opposed to Viacom
>>
>>86977069
Welcome Kaze!
>>
Anybody have ideas for a Greentext I could write?
>>
>>86977158

You could do nick jr. and disney junor's first time trick or treating with

with AS-tan___All because she lost a bet
>>
File: 1465161997845.png (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465161997845.png
114KB, 600x600px
>>86976158
>>86976200

>CN personalitty traits is that she is a trend chaser, book dumb but street smart and is mainly a foil or straight man for Disney and Nick weird behavior.

So CN works like the main protagonist of a show that has stupid plans? Seems ok.
>>
>>86977158
something cute with toonami and toony
>>
File: Hasbro Studios-tan.png (133KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro Studios-tan.png
133KB, 888x888px
So last /ctg/ me and diedatvm were trying to come up with design ideas for new tans, possibly even lore

Anyone wanna hop on board
>>
>>86973995

Darn, now we'll never know if the carpet matched the drapes.
>>
>>86974173

Holy shit this is fucking cute. Nice job, Jam, always helping these threads start off strong.
>>
>>86974476

Yo, draw whichever channel that airs Danger Mouse dressed as Danger Mouse (and Netflix dressed as that scientist bird).
>>
File: IMG_2062.jpg (110KB, 1280x1226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2062.jpg
110KB, 1280x1226px
Morning everyone. I made this Frankenstein's monster yesterday but it can be used as an update to Universal's design if needed.
>>
Howabout a fic where Viacom meets the actors* of The Loud House?

*My idea is that all cartoon characters in the tan-verse are actually flesh-and-blood actors---not like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where toons were alive.
For example, the current Mickey Mouse is actually the great-grandson of the original Mickey Mouse that was created in the 30's.

Do you get what I am trying to say?
>>
>>86977721
sometimes i forget you draw Ludwig

That's not Frankenstien''s monster, diggin thd artstyle
>>
>>86977768
School kinda gets in the way plus laziness sometimes.
>>
>>86977728
Nah its better the idea that we were working on, where characters are bringing to life once the show is greenlitghed.
>>
>>86977728
Is Spike the only other male tan in the Viacom household, other than Vi himself? If so, I bet he and Lincoln have a lot to talk about.
>>
>>86977654
You just gave me a great idea.
>>
>>86977853
UPN use to live there but he's gone now.
>>
>>86977933

You should make Netflix be Jeopardy Mouse instead because America.
>>
>>86977985
Then who will be Count Duckula?
>>
>>86977290
>Toonami knocked on the closet door, moving her silver hair, freeing her ear, and pressing it agaisnt the door

>Toony...You have to come out...it's dinner time

>NO

>Toony had been in the closet for around 3 hours now. Boomerang took off Toonami's Box and threw it into the wash. Effectivlley destroying the Cardboard Helmet

>She had been hiding away from everyone since. Refusing to be seen

>I WANT MY CARDBOARD BOX BACK. *Sniff*

>Are...Are you crying?

>N-NO I-IM NOT!

>Toonami tried to think back to the last time Toony didn't wear her box. She couldn't remember.

>You know....People haven't seen your face in a long time...Maybe it's time for you to-

>I WILL NOT GO AGAISNT KIANU'S MASTER PLAN! I WILL NOT GO OUT THERE WITHOUT MY BOX!

>Toonami began to walk around the room. This was the first time she had ever been a big sister, usually she was kinda a bit of a pushover. Tom Senpai hadn't noticed her, and she never talked to Toony that much.

>She sighed. She thought to herself, maybe if I talked to her more.

>She scratched her hea-

>Wait

>WAIT YES THATS IT

>Toony! I-I got an Idea! Open the door!

>*Sniff* The door opened just a small bit.

>She still couldn't see her sister in the darkness but that was besides the point

>Toonami grabbed a hold of the Nuclear Pin that was in her hair

>Her hair began to pour out onto the floor, and her silver hair began to shine

>Turner Hair was truly something

>I-I figured you could....Hide in my hair?...At least until we get your box back...

>Toony chuckled

>Her chuckle grew into full out laughter

>....*Sniff* Your So stupid sis....*Sniff*

>Toonami swore she saw her sister grin in the dark light

>She felt something hit her hard, and then two hands grab hold of her long leg.

>Thanks Toonami...

>Your...welcome

>....

>..

>How are we going to explain this to dad?
>>
Can we get the parent companies all at a costume party ?
>>
>>86978116
this can't be more perfect
>>
File: 1sm.png (2MB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1sm.png
2MB, 1944x1440px
Its not morning anymore, but hey!
>>
>>86978215
but still saturday and that's pretty cool
>>
>>86978116
alright but no one can dress as Frankenstein, that's Vivendi's job
>>
>>86978215
>one saturday morning isn't /ctg/s mascot

confused_black man.jpeg
>>
>>86978215
welcome back anon, nice pic you got there!
>>
>>86978025

I dunno, Hulu-tan?
>>
>>86976768
wait a minute, ABC ME is Australian?!
tho it was a only service or something...
>>
>>86978280
Actually for Halloween Vivendi is going as Dr. Moreau
>>
>>86978215

It's still morning where I am, anon, just past 10am. Nice art by the way, very cute.
>>
File: Dr._Moreau.png (1MB, 936x927px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Moreau.png
1MB, 936x927px
>>86978342
That's much better!
>>
>>86978215

I wonder what that thing in her hand, maybe a ticket to the Saturday Morning Express?
>>
>>86978402
Weird fact Vivendi owns Paddington the bear.
>>
>>86978441
Rewatch the intro to OSM, it's the ticket to activate the...castle? Whatever the building is.
>>
File: PolarExpress.jpg (30KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
PolarExpress.jpg
30KB, 800x340px
>>86978441
>ALL ABOARD THIS IS THE /CTG/ EXPRESS
>>
File: update.jpg (260KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
260KB, 2048x1536px
An update to show you guys I haven't given up yet.
>>
File: sloppy.png (764KB, 1800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sloppy.png
764KB, 1800x1440px
sorry it's pretty bad

>>86974173
my heart can't take anymore of this cute

>>86977853
i thought noggin was a little boy. and splat is like whatever or something
>>
>>86978094
HHNNG I love it! Thank you, F.A.G. :)
>>
>>86978620

My sides are now in low orbit, good job my dude.
>>
>>86978620
das a gud butt
>>
>>86978094
>all that hair just from removing one pin
i love it so much
>>
Theme songs for Lesser Discussed Tans?
>>
>>86978620

>pretty bad

Eh, just seems kinda sloppy to me ;)
>>
>>86978620
das a nice booty
>>
>>86979159
TV Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUqA-uMEDgg
>>
>>86978570
looking good anon
>>
File: I1HrM.jpg (27KB, 296x411px) Image search: [Google]
I1HrM.jpg
27KB, 296x411px
>>86978342

Shame, he would be an excellent Doc Brown.
>>
>>86978620
There is a full moon tonight at Nick house
>>
>>86979508
Vivendi is every mad scientist ever combined.
>>
File: comedy central-tan.png (179KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
comedy central-tan.png
179KB, 888x888px
>>
Ok /ctg/ here's the deal. I am going to TRY to do something nice and pray that it doesn't explode in my face as things tend to do.

Now that Saturday morning cartoons are dead there is a void and I want to try to fill it. I'm planning to find some service that allows synchronized streaming of YouTube videos and try to create a Saturday morning cartoon block out of shows that have been uploaded to YouTube and short web cartoons placed between episodes.

I already have a few leads on services that will let us watch the videos in sync thanks to >>>/wsr/204071 but I could use some suggestions for one or two more shows to add to the list.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1624x1141px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1624x1141px
>>86978094
>>
>>86979861
Xiaolin Showdown is always good.
Could gets some older toons like Goof Troop or Tailspin or Darkwing Duck (I haven't seen any of them)
Could go the 4kids route and grab some sonic x or Kirby right back at ya. Or shaman king and Ultimate muscle
Or going the sonic route you can also grab StH and SU or SatAM
Or we could dive into Dic territory and get us some Pro-stars, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Super show, Savage Dragon, Bucky O' Hare, Mortal Kombat or many others.
>>
>>86979861
>I'm planning to find some service that allows synchronized streaming of YouTube videos and try to create a Saturday morning cartoon block out of shows that have been uploaded to YouTube and short web cartoons placed between episodes.

go to CyTube. This is the only streaming service i can think off that has what you're looking for.

I'd link it but remember that time moot made all links to streaming services considered spam?

>text captcha has a picture of bus driver
>>
>>86980024

Not what I expected to see this morning, not bad though.
>>
File: Gasp.jpg (4KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
Gasp.jpg
4KB, 160x90px
>>86980024
>>
>>86980024
Fluffy! lovely pic Noir!
>>
>>86979861
That sounds like a good idea, any idea for shows in the playlist?
>>
>>86978215
damn m8 one saturday morning has a great design thanks for this cool pic!
>>
>>86980057
Thanks, I've already put Megas XLR, Fighting Foodons, Ghost Stories, and Get Ace.
I know FF and GS both anime, but almost every Saturday morning cartoon block had some dubs, so it would be wrong to not have them.

>>86980072
Ok, I was going to test that one out next.
>>
File: 1_hey-arnold.jpg (86KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1_hey-arnold.jpg
86KB, 670x377px
>>86979861
My suggestion
>>
>>86980322
check'd

also i wanna tell you that CyTube also allows mp4s as well, so if you've downloaded anything you can stream that too
>>
>>86978570
>Oktoberfest with the Teletoons

niceee
>>
>>86980225
Here's what I've got so far. I'll add in some short cartoons the day I do it in 2 or 3 weeks.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEq0ewC9eTQr-OmyGGbcTrhCKVDRiynZn

>>86980338
If the full show is on YouTube then I'll keep this in mind.
>>
>>86980410
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGbtKoe3NU4Q9g7JdaobJ_r-9EkLJaey0
>>
>>86977721
there should be a image with Universal meeting Herman Munster
>>
>>86980468
I have no idea what this is, but I think I like it.
>>
File: Toonami-chan.png (2MB, 1616x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Toonami-chan.png
2MB, 1616x2000px
Toonami-chan reminds me of Sailor Moon for some reason, that's cute tho
>>
>>86980591
I love it
>>
>>86980590
Moville Mysteries is a comic cornucopia of twisted tales, eerie encounters and irreverent humour. In every shadowy nook and cranny of Ouigee Falls lurk the unknown, the unsolved, and the utterly unexplainable. In Ouigee Falls, nothing is as normal as it appears and it pays to listen to the advice of the show’s narrator, Mosley Moville. Mo likes to tell impressionable viewers to keep their eyes peeled, hang for a little while… and never let them smell your fear
>>
>>86980591

Toonami-tan, the Eternal Kouhai
Nice pic senpai
>>
I drew this here about 3 months ago. Give me a request and I'll show you how I have progressed since then.
>>
>>86980410
So you can only stream stuff from YouTube? sounds complicated but wish you good luck
>>
>>86980591
So damn cute!
>>
>>86980674
draw Nick eating a slime sandwich
>>
>>86980681
Yeah, but my PC isn't that powerful so my options are limited.

That being said, things are looking good and I'm going to shoot for the first stream on the 29th.
>>
>>86976768
I really do not know anything about this channel but I like your design, especially her jacket
>>
>>86980674
ABC Family and Freeform taking a selfie?
>>
>>86980714
>>86980674

This but Nick sad her sandwich didn't win a contest and Viacom comforting her and saying

"I like your Slime Sandwich Nick.
>>
File: 3239475698_54c011e8e1.jpg (107KB, 384x349px) Image search: [Google]
3239475698_54c011e8e1.jpg
107KB, 384x349px
>>86980674
pretty please this with disney-tan, it must be done!
>>
>>86980591
I am still waiting for Toonami-tan to go full yandere but damn this cute as hell
>>
>>86980786
If Nick does not win, then who won?
>>
>>86980895
Disney by buying out all the judges making her Money Pie the winner
>>
>>86980735
It's not the full series but here, check this
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGqYNfkFL3bVkGW-XdAd6zXkKSGibSm2k
>>
>>86980895
PBS famous home-made pie
>>
>>86980674
Toony-tan building a mecha with cadboxes
>>
>>86980947
The secret is the cummies
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 500x360px
>>86980933
No way!
>>
r/ing the Channel-tan visiting Tomorrowland
>>
File: 3 months practice not a sketch.png (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3 months practice not a sketch.png
164KB, 1000x1000px
>>86980714
>>
>>86981046
wow anon that's big progress, congratulations!
>>
>>86981046

looks great thank you very much
>>
>>86980591
toonami deserves more love she may not have a super armor made of cardboard, but she is adorable
>>
>>86981046
>it taste like lunchables
>>
>>86981088
>>86981117
Thanks. I like the progress I've made so far
>>
>>86980410
I'm not sure but I think there are a couple of episodes of 'Recess' on YouTube, you should check
>>
>>86981254

that's the spirit dude, keep practicing and don't give up
>>
>>86981254
Your sketches are much more clear and concise that is great progress
>>
File: 4chantrolling.png (365KB, 860x1213px) Image search: [Google]
4chantrolling.png
365KB, 860x1213px
>>86976486
>it's just a paranoid and maddened TeenNick trying to spread rumors.

Kinda reminds me of this comic
>>
Some explain of my choice because of broadcast:

Nickelodeon (mainly Germany) - Nick-tan really fit to being adorkable as Penfold. Plus she's cute in suit.

Disney XD (South Asia airs the reboot) - you know like DM, she's adventurous and brave. And RADICALY awesome.

Disney Channel (Korea) - Disney as Jeopardy was my idea, don't judge me.

Netflix - like >>86977654 wants.

Boomerang (Europe) - I have more sentimental to the original series I watched on Boomerang. Having her as Duckula makes me feel like I'm going nostalgic. Boomerang doesn't like the idea, because she didn't even watch the reboot.
>>
>>86981415
>Duckula

Oh shit that was a great show, I love these costumes Perla. Good job!
>>
>>86981415
For a second I thought that Boomerang was dressed as Count Chocula
>>
>>86981392
>this worthless half-channel block

that line always gets me lol
>>
Your decent pal Stinkii here. I want to fix my shit sleep schedule so give me some requests to keep me awake, preasu
>>
File: 1476492593251.png (202KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
1476492593251.png
202KB, 888x888px
>>86981046
>>86981254
well done bud, well done
>>
>>86981550
you should be sleeping!
>>
>>86981550
Any thing involving the Fox family.
>>
>>86981550
this with slime and any viacom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo4iFmLD0lQ
>>
>>86981550
dailymotion launching his red rocket inside youtube and then lifting off
>>
>>86981550
this is all i want >>86975129
>>
>>86981415

My favorite is Netflix (she's cute and redhead) but ther others are pretty good too
>>
>>86980674
draw another drake meme with nick
>>
Eyyy, its really jarring drawing somewhat realistic bodies with cartoon heads
>>
>>86981415

Cute stuff Pearla, nothing like cosplay during October to get the festivities going.
>>
>>86981651
oh my
>>
File: 1475875744775.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1475875744775.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>86981651
>>
>>86981550

In honor of October and costumes, Nick dressed as Miraculous ladybug and Nictoons dressed as Chat Noir (both filling out the outfits quite nicely).
>>
>>86981045
That stopped being tomorrowland since 1984.
>>
>>86981651

Ay man that's some good shit right there.
>>
>>86981550
Game Show Network as Jigsaw with random channels as the poor victims
or USA Network trying to understand Mr Robot "well at least the ratings are good".
>>
>>86981651
>TeenNick and Nick Jr

Now that's pretty funny.
10/10
>>
>>86974173
>this weekend we have a full moon!

Werewolf Dailymotion or Werecat YouTube (there's already a sphinx Youtube IIRC)

although I think Viacom going full eldritch would be cool too
>>
File: Funimation-tan.png (113KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Funimation-tan.png
113KB, 888x888px
>>86980974
i knew someone would make a joke about that
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 210x200px
>>86981651

Heh, you crack me up anon. I really like those little scenes in the background on your drawings.
>>
>>86981867
It was predestined.
>>
>>86981415

excuse me but what's 'DM'?
>>
>>86981666
Thanks.
>>
>>86980591
Toonami-chan is cute, CUTE!

But please bring back my afternoon Toonami with anime and Samurai Jack.
>>
>>86981980
Short name of Danger Mouse.
>>
>>86981707
I like to believe that Disney still excited about the tour and its attractions
>>
>>86981617
TB no. That's lewd...
>>
File: HIGH SEXUAL IMPACT.png (170KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH SEXUAL IMPACT.png
170KB, 888x888px
>>86982178
yeah

you know it
>>
>>86974796
>Stoner, SyFy and TLAN spend their weekend trying to summon Cthulhu
>instead of Necronomicon they are reading a cookbook
>>
File: uhm.png (40KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
uhm.png
40KB, 540x400px
>>86981594
anything? even incest?
>>
File: FairAndSquare.jpg (94KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
FairAndSquare.jpg
94KB, 500x360px
I had little time on my hands, so I made a VERY rushed version
>>
File: Prototype Laika.png (178KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Prototype Laika.png
178KB, 888x888px
Proto Laika
>>86982341
grumpy disney is cute disney
>>
>>86982341
stop disney isn't cute, she's a powerful business woman!
>>
>>86981618
Here ya go, friend.
Hope ya like part 5
>>
File: Bustin.png (349KB, 1110x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bustin.png
349KB, 1110x1000px
>>86974458
There we are. Sorry it took so long! I had to lie down for a while.
>>
who is the oldest channel in existence?
>>
>>86982488
>dat robutt

you did it again stinkii
>>
>>86982499
check'd

i ain't 'fraid of no bed
>>
>>86982499
Lol those ghosts are adorable
>>
>>86982499
ya fine senpai? niceee
>>
File: Rap Battle.png (2MB, 2526x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Rap Battle.png
2MB, 2526x2640px
Been a while since I took the time to make a comic for y'all.
>>
>>86982442
CUTE. Looks simple but thought out.
>>
File: DC nation returns.png (76KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DC nation returns.png
76KB, 1944x1440px
>>86981651
>>
File: happy.jpg (149KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
149KB, 540x470px
>>86982604
>Daddy, i want a cool black older sister

>>86982638
thank you
>>
>>86978116
Viacom as Indianna Jones
>>
>>86982488
BEHOLD MY STAND, 「ROBOT ROCK!」
>https://youtu.be/ZbZMzK_ZNPc
>>
File: disney.png (83KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
disney.png
83KB, 1944x1440px
>>86982471
>>
>>86982604

>But Sweety you have XD

>XD'S NOT COOL
>>
>>86982604
Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated
>>
>>86982331
Considering Fox isn't actually related to 21st and 20th. I'd say no.

Unless you want 20th being a drunk fox lady flirting with 21st and the two having eldritch fox demon sexy time.
>>
>>86982639
>DC Nation Returns

I wish it were true... but hey dat booty is good
>>
File: DAAAYUM.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DAAAYUM.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>86982604
Excellent work as always, Yoto.
Sad/nervous Disney is adorable and huggable.

>>86982583
I'm fine! It's like I said earlier, my sleep schedule's just a mess, so I needed a bit of sleep to get through the day.
>>
>>86982341
Grumpy Disney can't handle the QT
>>
>>86977224
more twerks
>>
>>86982639
The CW has a new rival
>>
>>86982664
XD's also just tan. I mean an argument could be made that she's ALWAYS tanned cuz she's always in the sun so we never see her natural skin color.
>>
File: Disney XD.gif (626KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Disney XD.gif
626KB, 500x200px
>>86982604
>Daddy I want a cool black older sister
>>
>>86981617
You ask for this probably as a joke
>>
>>86982639
>Nick is Power Girl
>CN is Super Girl

I am okay with this
>>
>>86982488
I will, especially because we are closer to seeing Jesus Christ in action
>>
File: high impact sexual violence.png (111KB, 535x594px) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual violence.png
111KB, 535x594px
>>86982874
in a way yeah

still want Stinkii to draw it though
>>
>>86982875
>Nick is insecure so she doesn't have boob window
>>
File: dog in outer space.png (52KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
dog in outer space.png
52KB, 500x647px
>>86982874
forgot the image apparently
>>86981617
didn't you judge me for grandmas, friend
>>
>>86982918
But anon, she HAS a boob window; look >>86981651
>>
>>86982926
yes, but now i have seen the truth and stopped caring

judging you was a joke m8 I say I say a joke m8
>>
>>86982488

Ah, thanks for reminding me about new English JoJo soon.
>>
>>86982912
the absolute madman!
>>
>>86982499
>those puppets
Cool.
>>
>>86982639

I always loved intern gags with channel tans. Please give us some Incredibles Disney next.
>>
>>86982604

Good rap lyrics, that last panel with Disney is fucking fantastic.
>>
File: giphy.gif (562KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
562KB, 500x382px
>>86982499
Best Spooktober Ever
>>
>>86982604

Who are the two behind CN and Nick?
>>
>>86982604
rekt
>>
>>86982952
gimme a date m8 i really want to see that shit
>>
>>86983013
The one on th right looks like TickleU to me
>>
>>86983013
Stoner and TeenNick, they hate each other
>>
File: IMG_0172.gif (2MB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.gif
2MB, 512x287px
>>86982926

>the dogs face in the background
>>
>>86983022

Tonight I believe, unless I'm mistaken.
>>
>>86982926
Vivendi must be very proud of his mascot
>>
Meanwhile in CN LatAM
https://youtu.be/6AJuTURzE6U
>>
>>86982978
Disney can't be a DC gal, she must be a Marvel chick
>>
>>86983134
He should. He put 90% stock in him.
>>
>>86983247
That makes sense because she owns Marvel.
>>
File: i dont have euws redesign.png (90KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
i dont have euws redesign.png
90KB, 600x590px
>>86981607
Here, chum.
>>
>>86983254
the whole french network inside this little doggie...
>>
>>86983276

You are on fire today man, fucking rad.
>>
>am now looking for something that could be Disney-tans cool older black sister
>this will be impossible because the damn company has this picture perfect thing going on

dammit yoto

>"what about ABC-tan"

i don't think that's gonna work
>>
>>86983276
it was never a redesign, he just drew new clothes for her
>>
>>86983298
ABC Family is too cute and pure to be a "cool sis", but that's fine because she's perfect
>>
>>86983298
After the event she pays ABC a couple grand a month to pretend that they are sisters so they can hangout and Disney can show off her cool new Black Sister

>Hey guys *pose*Just *Pose* Hanging out with

>*pose*

>MY COOL NEW BLACK SISTER

>ABC smiles nervously
>>
>>86974566
i hate this fucking picture so much, also that neck tho
>>
>>86983215
So... what's this?
>>
>>86983298
Turner and Viacom have a shiton of channels but Disney just have like... 4? not sure to be honest
>>
>>86973997
The best ones on here;

>Nick Mom
>Nick@Nite
>BET
>CBS Cyclops
>Boomerang
>CW
>Disney Junior is just fucking cute, NOT FOR SEXUAL
>Walt Disney Company
>20th Century Fox
>Hulu
>>
>>86983384
Latin American VAs of Mordecai and Rigby playing Overwatch
It is officially not a fan-made
>>
>>86983276
>TeenNick

Great choice
>>
>>86983215
why other countries always have shit like this? isn't fair
>>
http://pastebin.com/9g4WE5hk

Updates

NBC Universal was added, and all the stories centered on those Tans have been organized into their own branch.

Thats bout it
>>
File: 0_endpage_01_-00100-1.jpg (14KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
0_endpage_01_-00100-1.jpg
14KB, 630x354px
>>86983411
But wait, there's more... DLife

>The In April 2009, the Walt Disney Co., Ltd. Japan and Disney Channels Worldwide started Broadcast Satellite Disney Co., Ltd. to broadcast a women and family targeted channel, Dlife (ja), with licensed received in October 2010 and debuted on March 17, 2012 In December 2013, Dlife launched a children's programming block called Disney Time.
>>
>>86983615
wew thats alot of text
nice job m8
>>
>>86983649
But that's a Japanese channel, they can't be black
>>
File: does 4kids have little fox ears.png (210KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
does 4kids have little fox ears.png
210KB, 700x988px
>>86981594
>>
>>86982639
Lucky bastards
>>
>>86983215
Overwatch is overrated. Not a big fan of this.
>>
>>86983773
>does 4kids have little fox ears

That would be cute but probably not
>>
>>86983773

Always happy to see 4kids in art.
>>
>>86983773
No, she's a double agent - remember? a Turner working in Fox HQ
>>
File: Warner bros draft.png (131KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Warner bros draft.png
131KB, 888x888px
just a proto draft
>>
>>86983276
Them titties tho.
>>86983320
Yeah basically alt clothes [spoilers]Though I tweaked her colors ever soslightly no one's gonna really notice and just roll with what they want. pretendI'mnothere.[/spoilers]
>>
>>86983926
whats this
>>
>>86983965
Stinkii summoned Euw, cool
>>
>>86983926
Before there was Turner there was the Warner Brothers.

The only living descendants are Kids WB and Nick.
>>
>>86983965
>Adding and "s" to my spoiler tags
Now I've done it.
>>
File: 1468429208304.png (271KB, 310x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468429208304.png
271KB, 310x539px
>>86983247
>she must be a Marvel chick
>>
>>86983965
That was very nice of you, it's getting cool here she needs comfy clothes for winter
>>
I need a bedtime now. Have a good night, guys.
>>
>>86984008
Heh

That could be a subplot if CTG was a show

Nick stands across from Kids WB

>COME NICK! EMBRESS WHO YOU TRULY ARE!

>NOT AS A VIACOM! NOT AS A TURNER!

>BUT WHO YOU TRULY ARE

>A WARNER BROTHER!

Nick looks down at her hand

>Her veins pulse Orange, her heart beat steadies

>Her Turner hair blows in the wind

>She asks herself

>Who am I?
>>
>>86983215
>CN-tan is a gamer gurl

kek
>>
>>86984069
G'nite Perla
>>
>>86984089
It would make since because Nick was created before Warner Bros merged with Turner.
>>
>>86984069
Farewell mon amie
>>
>>86984197
Jesus Nick's History gets more and more complicated

When we think that we just uncovered all there i- NOPE.

THERES MORE
>>
>>86984008
tho why Kids WB and Nick, there's something special about 'em?
>>
>>86984256
She was born right before the last Warner died.

Kids WB was a forgotten Looney Tune that was locked in the water tower until the 90s.
>>
File: 11055_1.jpg (75KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
11055_1.jpg
75KB, 728x409px
>>86984314
>right before the last Warner died

I can't believe they are dead
>>
>>86982488
OH SHIT I FORGET THE PREMIERE!
>>
>>86980591
You drew that?
>>
>>86980410
a man this sounds interesting it would be a nice hangout
>>
File: Teen Nick's bong.jpg (293KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Nick's bong.jpg
293KB, 1024x1024px
>>86983276
>>86983993
I decided to color it since I haven't been able to draw much for this thread, let alone in general. Not that I'm particular busy, my brain's just in the right place.

By the way, trying to look up good ref for slime was painful.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=slime+in+a+glass&FORM=HDRSC2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qZ4oyFN-rw
>>
File: Color quicky.jpg (81KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
Color quicky.jpg
81KB, 600x590px
>>86984572
Oh right, the image.
>>
File: DONATIONS.png (144KB, 558x696px) Image search: [Google]
DONATIONS.png
144KB, 558x696px
Sorry i'm getting more and more sporadic in these threads.
http://i.imgur.com/kZSd2qn.png
>>
>>86984595
it much better with colors, thanks
>>
>>86984617

When it's art like this coming in, I don't mind. Thanks for the sweet contribution man.
>>
File: Warner bros draft.png (158KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
Warner bros draft.png
158KB, 888x888px
i dunno
>>
>>86984617
L-lewd
>>
File: too many choices.png (126KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
too many choices.png
126KB, 1944x1440px
>>86982639
>>
>>86984617
Come on machue don't worry you are always welcome here
>>
>>86984314
>>86984379

CTG Show Plot Line (Its Fucking Goofy but why the hell not)

>Warner Brothers were great Explorers, Adventurers, and Warriors of their time

>Walt as a child looked up to them and modded himself based on them.

>Though time is cruel to all. And Old Age had claimed two of the brothers. Leaving the Group Fractured

>The Warners ruled in order to protect the people from Tans they knew nothing about, and fostered several children to carry on their name

>They intended their children to fight the ever growing empire of Redstone, and stop whatever trouble he could stir up

>Although many of them were killed in Kid WB's Uprising, she had access to many of Warners classics making anyone who dare challenged her hopless.

>They left their key which guarded all the Tans from evil from beyond. Otherwise known as the Internet, among other Eldrich Abominations that lay in the realms beyond

>Their Key is otherwise known as The Warner Family Fortune.

>It could not go unprotected so they merged with the Turners, who under agreement, would interact with it under any circumstance, and would only protect it.

At the time, there was only Mr Turner himself.

>The last two brothers brought down Kids WB and locked her in the famous Tower.

>Before they died, they handed off their last surviving heir to the Turners.

>Although Redstone cought word of the "Pinwheel Indecent"

>He forced their hand to give them Pinwheel (Nick) Twords his eldrich creation Viacom

>The Warners were best known for halting Eldrich Abominations, but with them out of the picture doors were opened to several interesting opportunities and experiments

>The only potential threat to the ever growing Viacom empire was secured, and would become a Viacom herself.

Flashforward years later. The Viacoms move out of the City

And the Tower is opeaned
>>
>>86981695
Here ya go, two pure tans.
>>
>>86984700

kek, I like how the dots are all mickey heads.
>>
>>86984700
>Disney as Hulk

Alright you got me there, that's funny
>>
File: Havin a laf.png (96KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
Havin a laf.png
96KB, 500x610px
>>86983965
>Euw gave Teena a thick, ribbed, turtleneck sweater
>I, a man who loves girls in thick sweaters more than he loves eating, wasn't fucking aware of this
>>
>>86984734
I am sure Nicktoons is high but who gives a fuck
>>
>>86984748
It's supposed to be Mickey, but that is a pretty funny idea
>>
>>86983965
I pray for you and your hand so maybe one day you will draw Nickmom in yoga pants... stay cool Euw
>>
>>86984700
>I could afford a real suit if I wanted

I was looking for this
>>
>>86984700
Imma eat some dinner and come back, probably with something a little less lewd.
>>
>>86984769
Sweater is love, sweater is life>>86984813

>>86984813
I did say I was gonna draw more of her eventually. Just a matter of time.
>>
>>86981617
>>86982207
>>86982926
I demand a full 10 page comic of the dog giving the cat the D
>>
>>86984718
Meanwhile in 1953 a young Walt Disney had an idea, create a channel that could be seen around the world at a moderately affordable price.

At the same time but elsewhere in North America a young channel called Dumont was looking for work in the streets of New York.
>>
I'll be in and out for the rest of the night
I'll do some greentexts when I come back

Anyone want anything
>>
>>86984910
I WANT THE TRUTH
>>
>>86984718
Hopefully Nick will never have to fight her father. I don't think she could, to be honest.
>>
>>86984910
How about, CBS being an actual cool/nice sister to CBS Films(aka, proto-Viacom before he was ejected from the CBS corporation).
>>
>>86984734
Spandex, my only weakness
>>
>>86984700
Man I can't believe how good she looks as Captain America
>>
File: blah.jpg (83KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
83KB, 600x590px
>>86984595
You can tell how fucked I am when I forget to color her roots.

>>86984769

I'll give this a shot next.
>>
>>86984910
Dunno, maybe more epic battles between elder sisters?

>Boomerang vs Nicktoons vs Toon Disney
>Toony-tan vs Nick Jr
>>
>>86984977
At some point we should explore Paramount and his relationship with Fox and UPN.
>>
>>86985038
It is amazing how much can change an image with a few colors
>>
>>86984734

Yes, pureness and lewdness in perfect tandem, good shit.

>file name

Kek, good stuff.
>>
>>86984910
I suggest 'Are you afraid of the dark?'' Channel-tan Edition
>>
>>86983773
Don't fucc 20th Century Fox, she's a fox and her shows sucks! except Malcolm in the Middle, it was great.
>>
>>86984910
Parent companies gathering for a Halloween party
>>
>>86984910
You know it's October, you should write something spooky
>>
>>86985133
That's Fox. 20th handles the film division while 21st focuses on Newscorps and general over view.
>>
File: warner bros proto.png (202KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
warner bros proto.png
202KB, 888x888px
havin' a bit of a go at the Warner bro-tans
>>
>>86985219
I like his suit, very classic
>>
>>86984617
Still mad at Bee and Puppycat but goddam... that's hot
>>
>>86985176
Could you explain this, Fox Family needs more lore I barely know what they do
>>
>>86984769

Sweaters are nice man but food is fucking great.
>>
File: Teena color.jpg (84KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
Teena color.jpg
84KB, 500x610px
>>86985038
>>86984769
I'm shaded it a bit because I'm going to use it as my avatar somewhere.
>>
>Vi decides to dress as the scariest thing he can think of for Halloween

>he dresses as Redstone

>The costume is just a shitty plastic mask of Redstones face
>>
>>86985365
very cute, Euw
>>
>>86984734

I always forget how stacked Nick is until I see art of her like this.
>>
>>86985400
and somehow he managed to win the costume contest at the office
>>
>>86985400
What if he just used a picture of Redstone with the eyes cut out?

Let's be honest though, that'll scare anyone though.
>>
What do when CBS and Viacom re-merge?
>>
>>86985344
>The Fox Family is run less like an actual family and more like the Yakuza or Triads.

>The head of the family is 21st Century Fox an Australian fox demon.

>20th Century Fox is the older cousin of 21st who originates from Japan.

>Fox is basically the spokesperson for the family. He is a drunken douchebag executive who use to be an idealist with dreams of being a star but was constantly put down on. He drinks to hide his bitter depression.

>FXX is a former KGB agent that once saved Fox's life and as a reward received her very own network. She dreams of being a comedian.

>Fox NOW is 21st daughter and mainly focuses on web content.

>4kids isn't really a member but just works out of their offices.

>Fox Kids was Fox's daughter who he feels he failed as a father to. She was later adopted by Disney and became Jetix.

>Fox Family was Fox's adopted daughter from CBN. She like Fox Kids was adopted by Disney and became ABC Family.
>>
>>86985365
Looks neat! And go for it my dude.

>>86985694
Dunno yet. If they stay technically "separate" entities, then we'll probably have to treat them like a reluctant couple. CBS might be slightly into it, though.
>>
>>86985060
>>86985060
>Fox
Paramount seemed to have hated working with Dumont, even though Parry was his boss, and lied about helping Dumont and seemed to do things to actively screw up his operations out of spite. Apparently, the old film studio just hated the guy.

>UPN/United Paramount Network
Paramount wanted to create his own television network and worked with another company(Chris-Craft) to create it. Things were ok for a few years, and then the CBS/Viacom merger happened in 2000. Things were going swell, until the CBS/Viacom de-merger happened and CBS got UPN in the divorce. Then the rest is history.

Turns out UPN did have someone that loved him, an old movie studio that wanted to step into the cable business.

Also, Fox tangled with UPN from time to time, until they worked together and Fox allowed UPN to air some of its shows on the network. DuMont is in there somewhere, deep in that heart of Fox.
>>
>>86985781
Imagine CBs and N@N cat-fighting
>>
>>86985771
Let's be honest this sounds freaking cool
>>
>>86985771
Why is 4Kids part of Fox? Their last block was on CW. They had a pretty nasty split with Fox, actually.
>>
File: 1471209969387.jpg (573KB, 840x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1471209969387.jpg
573KB, 840x1552px
>>86985866
Trust me, I'm imagining it
>>
>>86985694
Get the popcorn. you're gonna enjoy a good show. Right now Redstone is hiring some bankers and financial experts to access the pro's and cons for such a deal.

Leslie Moonves, the boss of CBS, is still not thrilled at being the guy that has to help Viacom and does want five years of total control, without the Redstone's breathing down his neck to help the company get back on its feet.

Everyone else is talking about this, like a bunch of gossiping girls.
>>
>>86985926
No Jam, that's lewd...
>>
>>86982604
>https://youtu.be/Z9KBzHSNStA

Best part is the rap but honestly I like to see Turners and Viacoms fighting
>>
>>86985916
He's on the chart so I felt like adding him.

Maybe after Toonzai ended 4kids was out of a job. 20th Century Fox felt like being nice and let 4kids live with her.
>>
>>86985781
>like a reluctant couple
Vi and CBS have to go on "dates" with each other and they go and watch a movie.

It ends up with them like this, and they're ruining Anon's movie experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntfProwNYkE

I want to think, Viacom and CBS can actually be fiends with each other, if only for a few hours at most.
>>
>>86973997
You're channel tans don't have enough sexualisation.

They're too boring and rely too much on a colour palette that a toddler with a colour set threw up.

Why do they all have to have rainbow colours. I'm talking to this entire general.
>>
>>86984734

Thanks for taking the request, Stinkii. Love the look on Nicktoon's face.
>>
>>86986026
But how did they get past their bitter feud?

>The relationship between 4Kids and Fox soured earlier this year, after 4Kids demanded a refund for some of the money it paid Fox.

>According to a suit it filed against Fox in April, 4Kids said it was entitled to a refund if Fox didn’t maintain at least a 90% clearance for its Saturday morning kids block in the 8 a.m. to noon slot.

>The producer computed the Fox affiliate clearances and determined that it was owed $13 million. Fox shot back that it didn’t owe 4Kids a dime.

>The producer continued to program the block but didn’t pay Fox a $5 million fee due April 1, another $5 million due July 1 or $3 million of the $5 million due Oct. 1 (all told, making up the $13 million 4Kids believed it was owed).

>In the settlement deal, 4Kids agreed to pay $12.25 million of the $13 million it had withheld. But with the two sides parting ways in December, 4Kids will no longer pay the $15 million it was on the fence to cough up between January and September (when its deal was set to expire).

>The producer will now move some of the more popular fare from its Fox block to its CW slot.
>>
>>86986074
>Why do they all have to have rainbow colours. I'm talking to this entire general.
>You're channel tans don't have enough sexualisation.

You don't spend your days masturbating to console-tans, by any chance?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 960x900px
>>86985771

So the Fox family consists of cheaters, criminals and other scum. I am surprised that 4kids is related to them, but now that I think about it, she's kinda creep too.
>>
>>86985926
Do it Jam, I know you want it
>>
>>86986155
In her quest to censure the world all she got was hate and poverty
>>
>>86986155
20th forced Fox to apologize to 4kids. He wasn't really pleased but 4kids was.
>>
File: duneedet.gif (451KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
duneedet.gif
451KB, 480x360px
>>86986348
Possibly tomorrow after doing the other requests from today. I'm actually winding down for the night.
>>
File: might merge.png (140KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
might merge.png
140KB, 888x888px
>>86985866
you guys do realize that N@N is technically Viacoms kid right?

She's a midnight program for Nickelodeon, meaning she's even Nicks Sister

this is incest
>>
>>86986475
Sweet dreams Jammy
>>
>>86986482
CBS was part of Viacom, in the channel world everything is incest
>>
>>86986482
So, CBS is technically Viacom's mother and look at that relationship. It is called Game of Thrones at Viacom for a reason.

>Although it shares channel space with its parent channel, Nielsen counts Nick at Nite as a separate channel from Nickelodeon for ratings purposes
Technically, it's not really Nickelodeon. It's a completely separate entity.
>>
>>86986484

Partlly True

CBS was an abomination on her own. She is one of the Letter Channel Sisters and worked for Redstone. She got so close that many could consider her the daughter

Viacom is Redstones son

Nick@Nite took up the Nick name. I don't know

We never discussed the lore for Nick@Nite
>>
>>86986482
actually its a channel that was remodeled, used to have another name and even to this day continues to share its signal with other channels that are not owned by Viacom. so according to your logic she would be an employee or assistant.

it's like someone who changes his job at McDonalds to go to Burger King
>>
>>86986628
Ignore the reply thing

It fucked up
>>
>>86986253
In the game of channels, wins who has the remote control
>>
File: friends on the other side.png (124KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
friends on the other side.png
124KB, 1944x1440px
>>86984869
Back
>>
>>86986628
Deathstroke? Good taste F.A.G.
>>
>>86986732
Oh nice, they are Disney Princess!
>>
>>86986475
Be strong Jam, and rest well
>>
>>86985771
Poor Fox Kids, she may have been a good member of La Cosa Nostra
>>
File: 1475200292655.gif (669KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475200292655.gif
669KB, 500x281px
>>86986732
>>
>>86986732
welcome back anon you keep throwing such cute delivers at us, this is great!
>>
>>86986253
They are criminals? yes. They are scum? not really.

They are the bad guys that keep others even more evil under control. In other words, a necessary evil.

A world without Fox would be a world controlled by Redstone.
>>
>>86986732
>Nick's cleavage
It just keeps getting better and better
>>
>>86986628
>the lore for Nick@Nite

>MTV Networks President Bob Pittman asked Nickelodeon general manager Geraldine Laybourne to develop programming to fill the time period that would be vacated (once A&E became a separate channel in January 1985, Nickelodeon simply displayed a test pattern screen after the network signed off). After futile attempts at original program development, Laybourne asked programming and branding consultants Alan Goodman and Fred Seibert of Fred/Alan Inc. (successful as the original branders of MTV, and for Nickelodeon's extensive 1984 rebranding) to come up with programming ideas.

She just shown up one day in 1985 after a couple of humans decided to use the blank space that their channel had. She never really interacted with the rest of the Nick family, and always worked nights so they never really saw each other. But N@N sometimes took Nick home after a busy day at the studio, if Vi was too busy to do it himself.

Vi and N@N never really spoke with one another, both having a boss/subordinate relationship, until the De-Merger between CBS happened in 2006 . Fuck, that was a depressing time for him and Nick could see that he needed someone to talk to and she introduced the two of them together.

Many thought a cold and distant Viacom and the bubbly personality N@N had would never be compatible, but surprising everyone, the two of them hit it off really quick and have been together ever since.
>>
>>86987048
Fox is a scumbag but he's not really evil. He's a fail idealist with the depression and an alcohol problem.
>>
>>86986155
I can only imagine 4kids talking on the phone with Fox, saying something like:

>"I intend to ger your money. I just need a little time".
>"How much time?"
>"A week. A week is all I need. You'll get your money. I promise."
>"Three days".
>>
>>86987048
>A world without Fox would be a world controlled by Redstone
Is Redstone really that evil?
>>
>>86986732
>dat Nick's cleavage
>dat smutty Disney
>dat CN's hair+

Perfect
>>
>>86987379
Redstone has tried to take possession of many companies throughout his life, he has never succeeded. But that is because competition without competition everything you see would be part of the Redstone Empire.
>>
File: 1470545870846.png (75KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1470545870846.png
75KB, 500x725px
I'm gonna hit the hay early tonight. Great thread, guys! See y'all in the morning :)
>>
>>86986732
I just love CN's face, reminds me of https://youtu.be/cvYe1-Wg_MI
>>
>>86987663
see ya senpai
>>
>>86987379
Yes. He actually took Viacom from its original owners in a hostile takeover and then turned the small, and somewhat meek creature into the abomination we know today through a dark magic ritual/sacrifices.

He's a monster. But I do like to think Redstone has some sort of love for Vi.
>>
>>86984617
... I don't know what I expected but I like it
>>
>>86973994
i was going to post later in the month but

http://imgur.com/gallery/AICm5
>>
File: billy.png (830KB, 567x834px) Image search: [Google]
billy.png
830KB, 567x834px
>>86987837
Oh baby
>>
File: compliments.png (1MB, 1270x2108px) Image search: [Google]
compliments.png
1MB, 1270x2108px
>>
>>86987837
wow that's quite impressive!
>>
File: FLIPPIN' FLOTSAMS WHAT'S THAT.png (144KB, 429x306px) Image search: [Google]
FLIPPIN' FLOTSAMS WHAT'S THAT.png
144KB, 429x306px
>>86987837
generally_spooked.png
>>
>>86987837

This is a nice fucking drawing.
>>
>>86987909
>>
>>86987837
Redfred they are going to ban you m8, you posted that on the portal! by the way nice job man
>>
>>86987837
Damn son, that's gorgeous and genuinely pretty scary.
>>
>>86987909
That never works and just makes things worse
>>
>>86987909

BACKFIRE OF COMPLIMENTS. THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE TROPE. Yoto you are the fucking man.
>>
>>86987909
>I'm going on a diet

But booty is all you got! she'll lose her only attribute.
>>
>>86987821
Do not forget that for some reason he is obsessed with living forever, that's not normal
>>
File: 75d2l9yvf.jpg (29KB, 320x386px) Image search: [Google]
75d2l9yvf.jpg
29KB, 320x386px
>>86987909
Lord have mercy on my sides
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 473x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 473x377px
>>86977224
>Fuck me like nickelodeon fucked invader Zim!
>>
>>86987837

This is an excellent tribute to 'Night on Bald Mountain' I really really like the style and composition in general. Congratulations, redfred.
>>
>>86988372
they never saw it coming
>>
>>86986732
Never trust Disney, those dresses are likely to become napkins at midnight
>>
>>86988207
Oh yeah, that too. I keep forgetting all the quotes that man has said, and man, are they creepy.

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21646744-future-nonagenarians-media-empire-looks-ever-more-uncertain-autumn-sumner

>“VIACOM is me. I’m Viacom. That marriage is eternal, for ever,” Sumner Redstone, a media mogul, once said about his firm. “For ever” is a relative concept.
I imagine Viacom has enough of this shit and goes off on his old owner. Telling him that "No, you're not me, I'm me." But it's not like Viacom can actually do anything about the Redstones in general though, the company is now headed by his daughter now and she's just like her dad.

Will Vi ever have his own freedom?
>>
File: you should be.png (130KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
you should be.png
130KB, 888x888px
i don't know how rich Warner Bros is compared to disney
>>
>>86986155
I did not know that 4Kids had so many problems with Fox, but why?
>>
>>86988747
>_____ had so many problems with Fox, but why?
Fox is sometimes not the best place for anything that isn't Family Guy and the Simpsons/Animation Domination block.
>>
>>86988679
Everyone is richer than Disney. Ironic, right?
>>
Is Viacom/Time Warner bullying allowed?
>>
>>86988908
yeah i'm all up for bullying
>>
>>86988908
of course!
>>
>>86988908
You better bully them, they can take it.
>>
>>86988908
Wait...are they playing Duel Monsters?
>>
>>86988988
Of course not, they are conducting important business.
>>
>>86988908
It is a strange relationship, they do not compete. Viacom has only one rival: The Walt Disney Co.
>>
>>86988908
What's the name of Disney's stand?
>>
>>86988988
I think you might be right. They better be playing old school.

The funny thing is, Nicktoons get's to air the new season of it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-24/nicktoons-yu-gi-oh-arc-v-teaser-reveals-february-premiere/.97724
>>
>>86988747
Fox stations hated having to air kids cartoons ever since Fox Kids. Airing news or infomercials made them more money.

In a lot of markets, the Fox station would pass on airing 4KidsTV and shifted it to a different station, usually the MyNetworkTV station (sometimes Sundays on the CW station).

4Kids believed these station shifts entitled them to refunds per their contractual terms with Fox. Fox disagreed, since these were affiliate decisions. Hence, the financial issues.

Eventually this led to 4Kids and Fox settling out of court and terminating the block.
>>
>>86989082
The Mickey Mouse Act
>>
>>86988908
We need more adventures with these two, or just more with the parent companies in general.
>>
>>86989085
So that begs the question what type of decks do they have? I feel like Turner uses a toon or elemental hero deck while Viacom just uses fiend deck
>>
>>86988908
>https://youtu.be/F7xvk1ykg2Y
>>
>>86989009
By important buisiness you mean they're playing for Nick's soul
>>
File: j2RltoX.png (660KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
j2RltoX.png
660KB, 700x750px
>>86975129
Not exactly based on Tom but I had drawn this last week
>>
>>86987909
BUT THAT'S A COMPLIMENT

What the hell is wrong with CN...
>>
>>86989308
yooooooooooooo, nicee
>>
>>86989294
Time Warner is playing for them Nick tiddies
>>
File: mynetworktv-logo.jpg (97KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
mynetworktv-logo.jpg
97KB, 446x299px
Who wants to tackle this one?

>MyNetworkTV is an American television network/syndication service that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group division of 21st Century Fox, and operated by subsidiaries Fox Television Stations and 20th Television.

>MyNetworkTV arose from the January 2006 announcement of the launch of The CW

>Rumors began to circulate that Fox would develop its own network for those affected stations and others left out in the merger. The rumors proved true, and on February 22, 2006, Fox announced the launch of its own network, MyNetworkTV, a programming service meant to fill the two nightly primetime hours that would open up on its UPN-affiliated stations after the start of The CW.

>On September 28, 2009, following disappointment with the network's results, MyNetworkTV dropped its status as a television network and transitioned into a programming service, relying mainly on repeats of recent broadcast and cable series.
>>
File: [ORA INTENSIFIES].gif (459KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
[ORA INTENSIFIES].gif
459KB, 500x275px
>>86989308
>>
>>86988908

And then she was grounded for rude behavior.
>>
>>86989294
But anon, Vi already won that. She's a Viacom in full now.
>>
>>86989308
>Stand Name
>19-2000

Gorillaz fan? Toonami-chan looks adorable!
>>
>>86989363
Who has the power to ground her? The Disney Corporation or Bob Iger?
>>
File: night2.gif (496KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
night2.gif
496KB, 500x323px
>>86987837
Based redfred, delivering the goodies from nowhere
>>
>>86989348
I thought that was MeTV at first. There are just so many weird little affiliate channels I've never heard of before now.
>>
>>86988679
how much? i'm curious
>>
File: Chernabog_magic-stick.gif (481KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
Chernabog_magic-stick.gif
481KB, 500x325px
>>86987837
>http://imgur.com/gallery/AICm5

MUH DICK
>>
>>86989308
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT NIGGAS, GET READY!
>>
>>86989450

Disney XD maybe? Or like, shareholders. Or her conscience.
>>
>>86986732
ilove how busty you draw nick-tan
keep up the good work drawfriend
>>
>>86989308
I've only one question, what's that doll? some kind of reference?
>>
>>86989348
>MyNetworkTV is the bum that lives outside of the Fox offices.

>She use to be an employee but fired after she failed to live up to 21st's expectations.

>Now she lives mostly off reruns Fox brings out for her.
>>
File: wut.jpg (286KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
286KB, 1400x1600px
>>86989092
so they just removed a block and probably a company simply to show more news on television? Fox really has no soul
>>
>>86989800
2 hours went back to the stations, 2 hours for an infomercial block.

>Weekend Marketplace is a two-hour block of paid programming airing on Fox that debuted on January 3, 2009, replacing the 4Kids TV cartoon block due to the termination of the network's time lease agreement with 4Kids Entertainment.
>>
>>86989800
Fox wants to make more money because, after living out on the streets as Dumont and with no home but a cardboard box in an old subway station, he resolved to never let that happen to him again.
>>
>>86989308
woah shit another one! thanks drawbro you rocks
>>
File: Hobo-King.png (410KB, 342x457px) Image search: [Google]
Hobo-King.png
410KB, 342x457px
>>86989958
He could have been the hobo king, but sold his soul to the devil disguised as a fox.
>>
>>86990078
The more of the story is don't trust weird Australians offering money.
>>
>>86990112
*moral
>>
>>86990112
The entire moral of this story is to never trust Hollywood bigshots.
>>
Alright, who the fuck burned a few offices in CBS' building?

http://therealdeal.com/2016/10/14/fire-breaks-out-at-cbs-owned-51-west-52th-street/
>>
>>86988908
this is even better because there's a type of cards based on cartoons

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Toon_monster
>>
File: uUhVr5e.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
uUhVr5e.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>86990255
what the actual fuck...
>>
File: ayy.png (68KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
68KB, 1944x1440px
>>86988908
Slime isn't the only thing Nick-tan can turn into
>>
>>86990255
The CW, no doubt
>>
>>86990428
Klasky Csupo's logo is the creepiest thing in the world
>>
>>86990428
the horror
>>
>>86990428
Csupo is what happens when you let a bottle of slime in the sun for a long time
>>
>>86990554
So Nick sun bathing and getting a tan turns her into Csupo?
>>
>>86990554
>Csupo is what Nick gets instead of sunburn
>>
>>86990327
I think our meme magic might be stronger than we thought.

>>86990428
Dear lord that's freaky. Poor Nick, I bet that instead of acne she gets that every few months.
>>
>>86990428
>Viacom has Face
>Nick has Klasky Csupo
Perhaps there is a connection...
>>
>>86990572
>>86990579
She's a ginger, she should have known better.
>>
>>86990428
>itsanabstractkindofhell.jpg
>>
File: older black sister.png (458KB, 888x3333px) Image search: [Google]
older black sister.png
458KB, 888x3333px
>>86989506
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-10-biggest-hollywood-studios/

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/12/investing/fox-time-warner-media-stocks/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2015/05/15/disney-is-hollywoods-most-profitable-movie-studio/#3fb2eaaa580c

https://www.quora.com/Which-is-more-successful-Time-Warner-or-Disney

and this one

http://worldversus.com/WarnerBros-vs-WaltDisney

this one
likely doesn't matter
>>
>>86990608
it's a secondary power thanks to their eldritch origin but Nick is young and does not know how to control it
>>
>>86990779
Poor ABC, she just wants to go back home and hang out with the other Alphabet Sisters, not be part of some sort of ego contest.

This is ABC, right?
>>
>>86990860
yeah

ABC is the black one

ABC family is the orange hat one
>>
File: IMG_245.png (291KB, 425x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_245.png
291KB, 425x489px
I just...

>>86982800 >>86983951 >>86984104
>>
>>86990078
It must suck, being a homeless tan. I highly doubt that they would have the resources like most homeless humans do.
>>
>>86989308
fucking amazing my dude also check dis
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0-G0uGOdCA
>>
>>86990078
there's a universe where DuMont never became Fox, think about it
>>
>>86991065
Either he still lives out on the streets, as the homeless guy that says he was once a powerful man with great talent or he and Paramount actually got along and they created a great network together.
>>
>>86990428

Poor Nick :(
>>
File: toasted nick.png (59KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
toasted nick.png
59KB, 1944x1440px
>>86990572
>>86990579
>>
>>86991124
>or he and Paramout actually got along and they created a great network together

No matter where or when, DuMont always choose the easy way
>>
>>86991183
>Tanned Nick

muhdick.jpg
>>
Oh man, it is late. I'm going to bed, see you all tomorrow at seven A.M.
>>
>>86991183
anon please have mercy
>>
>>86991183
nice
>>
>>86991183

Nick is one fit dame.
>>
>>86991290
It's my head canon that Nick is actually really fit and buff, but never shows it off. World Wide Day of Play really helps the gal.
>>
File: 5652927.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5652927.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>86991183
damn abs
>>
File: nickki.png (298KB, 1043x1218px) Image search: [Google]
nickki.png
298KB, 1043x1218px
>>86991183
>Nick is lowkey the full package
>>
File: EVERYONE SHUT UP JOJO IS ON.png (142KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYONE SHUT UP JOJO IS ON.png
142KB, 888x888px
g-g-g-g-g-got it
>>
>>86991319
all those years of training in the Hidden Temple paid off
>>
>>86991357
Dabble you are alive!
>>
>>86991360
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
>>86991357
>Modest huge tiddies she isn't aware of
>Actually fit under all the clothes
>Super pure and cute
>Has long, fluffy hair, but keeps it tied up
She is obviously best waifu
>>
>>86991378
I also believe that she is the tallest of the trio, something about her design just makes me see her towering over CN and Disney
>>
>>86991459

I bet she even has a nice ass.
>>
>>86987837
No words can describe how amazing this piece is
>>
>>86991515
Probably firm and tight, whereas CN has thick and bountiful.
>>
>>86991504
She is the tallest of the trio, it's canon
>https://i.yuki.la/co/1474836624452.png
>>
File: giphy.gif (362KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
362KB, 500x334px
>>86991319
>>
>>86991183
I didn't know I needed this in my life
>>
>>86987964
They don't have any rules on "tasteful nudity"?
>>
>>86991357

I hope more Nick Dabble art happens soon.
>>
File: miss A.S.png (333KB, 888x2222px) Image search: [Google]
miss A.S.png
333KB, 888x2222px
so for the Fuzzy Door Productions, i'd say he'd be a swinger in his late 30's who goes after any type of woman who tickles his fancy
>>
>>86991811
Nah, they ban anything beyond nipples or cameltoes
>>
>>86991976
no one fucks Foxxy, no one
>>
>>86992033
Except CN
>>
>>86991354

What the fuck with that picture though. I wanna see that with Viacom and Disney in response to >>86988908 .
>>
>>86992091
>incest

anyone got that one pic where Foxxy fucks CN with a dildo in the fashion of Master Shake
>>
>>86987837

>redfred creative process for this pic
https://youtu.be/OpAh--zV40M
>>
>>86992239
http://channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=163
>>
File: we all kek together.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
we all kek together.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>86992321
thanks
>>
>>86991976
i dont get it
>>
>>86992451
Fuzzy Doors Productions created Family Guy
Fuzzy Doors-tan is trying to pick up Foxxy to fuck her
Foxxy proves that that is a bad decision to make
>>
>>86992451
Fuzzy Door Production-tan wants that brown butt but Foxxy grabs him by the balls as her way of saying "no"
>>
File: night.png (59KB, 1944x1440px) Image search: [Google]
night.png
59KB, 1944x1440px
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>86989308
I didn't ask for this but that's wonderful
>>
>>86992794
G'nite drawbro, rest well
>>
>>86992846
What the deal with Jojo tonight? All I can tell that's going on it that the english dub of part 1 is being shown on Adult Swim. Hasn't the dub been out for a while now? Or is it something else?
>>
>>86991691
>https://i.yuki.la/co/1474836624452.png

>I don't know why I gave her a watch
tho that watch had some kind of magic...
>>
File: image.png (797KB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
797KB, 1024x1440px
>>86989197
>>86989085
>>86988988
Is it wrong I want an entire series of Viacom and Turner just playing some children's card game ?
>>
>>86993046
Premiere on TV anon
>>
>>86992794
bonne nuit anon
>>
>>86993074
An entire children's card game revolving around the channels and their shows
>Foolish Viacom, you thought you had me with that "Forced Cancellation" executive card...but I have just drawn your defeat!
>Impossible, you can't have anything in your deck!
>But I do! I activate the "Made For TV Movie" executive card, and sacrifice Johnny Bravo and The Power Puff Girls to summon...THE SAMURAI JACK MOVIE!!!
>>
>>86993074
>tfw author never finished this series
>>
>>86993257
>Viacom not countering with 90's revival
>>
>>86993509
That happens after he and Turner become friends when he loses the duel. He uses it against Youtube to turn the tides
>>
File: 322944d444a.jpg (242KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
322944d444a.jpg
242KB, 850x850px
Dammit I am always late... fuck it I gonna do it anyway

/R/ing this with Nick Jr and Jetix
>>
>>86992794
bye bye drawfriend
>>
>>86993569
>tfw YouTube is Pegasus
>>
>>86993074
I want a series with Viacom and Turner as partners in crime
>>
>>86993936
what
>>
>>86993936
V&T: Parent Criminals
>>
It's interesting seeing channel tan stuff end up on other sites.
>>
>>86993876
>Idiotic Viacom, you don't realize the true breadth of my information network. Millions of users, thousands of videos a minute. Even people within your own networks are using my services. This is what I call "Leak Network!" None of your strategies are hidden from my knowledge!!!
>>
File: 00025000.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00025000.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>86994112
I want them as partners in crime, you know like the guys from Fast and Furious
>>
>>86993876
>Turner=Yugi/Pharoh
>Vi=Kiba
>Nick=Mokuba
>>
>>86994227
Like Pixiv R-18...
>>
>>86994394
...So which one gets into the accident?
>>
>>86994466
Viacom, so they can do the "Don't worry I am fine" scene
>>
>>86994466
Walt
>>
File: reira.png (331KB, 562x527px) Image search: [Google]
reira.png
331KB, 562x527px
>>86993074
>love the idea of this comic
>want to make it series despite having no resources
>my want only grows every time i see it
>>
>>86994607
Follow your dreams anon
>>
>>86994607
you can do it anon, I believe in you
>>
>>86994607
>there will never be an Uno anime
Why live?
>>
>>86994607

Just do it anon

If your working then do a once a week update

Until you find a balance
>>
>>86994676
>>86994679
but i cant draw tho
and live action would just be cringy as fuck.
>>
>>86994805

Dude have you seen the original version of One Punch man
>>
>>86994805
If theres a will, theres a way
>>
File: 1377241994_n.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1377241994_n.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>86994805
>>
>>86994805
I know I said I was going to sleep, >>86991183
here , but I'd like to say, I pretty much started drawing women like three weeks ago. You'd be amazed at how fast you can learn to draw if you sat down, grabbed a pencil and went to work.
>>
File: yes.png (505KB, 584x541px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
505KB, 584x541px
>>86994845
>>86994875
>>86994921
>>86995058
Arigato senpais
I will attempt to get gud at drawing, to fulfill my dreams. i thank you anon for the encouragement
>>
>>86995058
>three weeks ago

Wow, anon you never cease to amaze me
>>
>>86995188
Ganbatte kudasai ne anon-kun!
>>
>>86995224
Please, no praises, I still have a lot to work on
>>
>>86995310
That's right anon.

Don't stop practicing once you get it right, keep practicing until you CAN'T get it wrong.
>>
I enjoy how we're ending this thread with Uno and inspiration
>>
File: We are now signing off2.png (633KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
We are now signing off2.png
633KB, 1440x1440px
>>
G'nite /CTG/
See ya tomorrow in the next thread
>>
C'est fini
>>
Night
>>
if ya grandma single let me know
>>
>>86995796
>>
File: adultswim.png (47KB, 1641x1117px) Image search: [Google]
adultswim.png
47KB, 1641x1117px
>>
night everyone
Thread posts: 592
Thread images: 132

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.