[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: vs.png (1MB, 1730x445px) Image search: [Google]
vs.png
1MB, 1730x445px
Who would win
>>
Depends on whether or not it's high noon.
>>
>>86861726
im gonna go with Hex, senpai
>>
>>86861779
That's McCree from AutismWatch, not good ol Jonah.
>>
>>86861779
>Hex
That's obviously Wolverine.
>>
Is that some sort of full blown western Ocelot fanart?
>>
File: 1374388058934.png (755KB, 1058x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1374388058934.png
755KB, 1058x1024px
>>86861797
>mfw i haven't nor will play overwatch
>mfw i don't even like overwatch
>mfw i know the names of the characters and some of their catchphrases, moves and relationships because this shit is all over the internet
NERF THIS ALREADY!
>>
>>86861778
It's always High Noon somewhere in the world.
>>
>>86861726
Frank because he has more than 6 bullets. And he's too good to be caught by the high noon.
>>
>>86862404
>implying McCree can't hide around a corner, wait for Frank to chase after him, then hit him with a flashbang followed by fan the hammer
>>
Literally no one can beat pre nerf McRib
>>
punisher actually can use cover
mcreee has a chance at close range but would be hard pressed to get in
>>
Frank has a larger skillset and a larger arsenal of weapons so probably him, unless it was a duel or a pistols only shootout.
>>
>>86862440
>yfw the flashbang gives Punisher 'nam flashbacks, which only make him stronger
>>
>>86862515
>Frank
>larger skillset

McCree basically ran Blackwatch after Reyes recruited him.
>>
>>86861726
Can't Mcree theoretically keep up with and kill a person who can use temporal powers to dash and heal er self? Then again, it's a gun fight, meaning the best shot is the winner.
>>
>>86862404
>Frank because he has more than 6 bullets
but McCree has infinite bullets
>>
Frank Castle's main advantages are that he has training in a multitude of weapon platforms and he gives precisely zero (0) fucks. McCree's main advantages are an overwhelming superiority with his weapon - namely, Peacekeeper, an infinite ammo cyber-revolver that has zero spread in McCree's hands - and cybernetic implants that allow his left jabs to fuck up sentient, cyberneticly enhanced gorillas and military-grade mechs. Furthermore, Jesse has seen more than sufficient shit during the Omnic Crises and the ensuing peace since that Castle will be hard-pressed to create an opportunity with his blitzkrieg, shock-and-awe use of military hardware.
>>
>>86861726
Punisher's got a chance, but McCree definitely has the advantage as he's genuinely superhero tier.
>>
>>86861778
/thread

auto aim revolver too strong. any other time of day it's no contest.
>>
>>86862580
theoretically nothing

he's actually a counter to her
>>
>>86862772

>McCree counters Tracer

Because his bullets do most of her health bar in a single shot. You're not gonna land Flashbang in most cases.
>>
>Punisher vs Soldier 76
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>86862256
>I haven't played overwatch
>I don't even like overwatch
go back to /v/
>>
File: 1476081483552.jpg (50KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
1476081483552.jpg
50KB, 600x341px
But could either stop the Man in Black in the midst of his quest?
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (216KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
216KB, 664x1000px
>>86862542
>hit with the flash bang
>Fortunate Son kicks on
>fills the air with lead while screaming "IT AIN'T ME"
>>
File: reaper-concept.jpg (15KB, 350x192px) Image search: [Google]
reaper-concept.jpg
15KB, 350x192px
>>86861726
This will be quite the edgy match up
>>
>>86862893
Bring it bitch.
>>
>>86862893
>>86862959
>REAPER-concept.jpg
>JOHNNY-BLAZE.jpg
What's the fucking point of the spoilers?
>>
>>86862959
>Remember that time when Ghost Rider used his soulburning trick on the Punisher, and it did nothing, because he felt no guilt and was righteous in his opinion

Good times
>>
>>86862959
>two soul eaters with bone motifs
This should be fun
>>
McREEEEEE can take multiple shots from futuristic weaponry before falling over and getting back up 6 seconds later.

Punishit would die from one bullet the head, and mcreee has 6.
>>
The real question is who has more JUSTICE?
>>
>>86861726
Is a fan of the Punisher writing? He wins without it even being a fight.

Is anybody else writing? It's a toss-up, McCree has an above-average chance to win win unless Punisher has prep time, in which case it's skewed towards him.
>>
>>86863037
Still idiotic. In the hands of a better writer, he might have felt *something*. But because Punisher is either a boob used to make better heroes look good or a marty stu written by his own fanboys, a fanboy made him immune to Ghost Rider's powers.

It's like a kid on the playground breaking down a game by just going "nuh-uh!" louder and louder until he either is allowed to win or told to get out.
>>
>>86862893
>Reaper vs anyone
Reaper jobs for a bit then flies off like a spoopy ghost.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.