[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the Sokovia Accords never mentioned? This does take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1475615926400.jpg (45KB, 812x522px) Image search: [Google]
1475615926400.jpg
45KB, 812x522px
Why were the Sokovia Accords never mentioned?
This does take place in Phase 3, right?
>>
>>86860603

Because Marvel wants to forget about Avengers 2: Ultron Boogaloo is my guess.
>>
>>86860603
Didn't affect anyone in the show I'd guess
>>
>>86860665
Then why would we have had Civil War or the plotlines in AoS Seasons 3 and 4?
>>
>>86860603
>This does take place in Phase 3, right?
No, actually. It takes place just after Jessica Jones, which is just after Daredevil, which is just after Avengers. So probably before Age of Ultron, let alone Civil War.
>>
yeah most of the netflix stuff is in mid to late phase 2
>>
The Netflix side of the MCU is pretty much its own universe.

It's also better than the movie side.
>>
>>86860719
>>86860738

Source?

That would make sense, seeing as how Luke Cage's powers are public, no one ever brought up that he'd have to register.
>>
>>86860759
No source, just based on the internal logic and time scales of the shows themselves. Each show can't be more than a couple months from the previous one. It's also telling that they only ever reference the early Avengers (Cap, Thor, Hulk, and Tony). Never Scarlet witch, Vision, or Ant-Man.
>>
>>86860719
>>86860759
It takes place after JJ but during DD S2 because Claire's return in DD Season 2 syncs up with her time during LC.

DD Season 2 starts around the same time AoS season 3 had the Watchdogs has the firefight in Hell's Kitchen with Punisher vs the gangs is a news story.
>>
>>86860919
LC explicitly takes place after DD S2, Claire's story makes that clear.
>>
>>86860701

Cause Civil War was well liked. Avengers 2 was not.
>>
>>86860603
the cops did mention them though. are you deaf?
>>
>>86860603
What relevance would the accords have to Luke Cage?
>>
>>86860759
The Sokovia Accords is not the super hero registration act.
>>
>>86861224
This

The Accords are a document that allows the signing Avengers to operate on foreign soil, but only under the authorization and the direction of the UN.

Civil War gives no indication that it applies to capes acting in their own country, capes acting in a non-signing country, or if it even applies to non-Avengers at all.

I can't comment on AoS because I stopped watching it, and I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>86861224
It may as well be, just less retarded
>sign this thing that [registers] you to work for the un
I didn't want to use the word register but I couldn't think of a better one
>>
>>86860849
Luke says that he's been working for Pops for five months. Since his last job was running a bar that got blown up during Jessica Jones, that's the timeframe.

Daredevil Season 2 takes place over the course of several months, probably simultaneous with the timeskip between Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

All of this would be before Avengers 2.
>>
>>86861209
well that as soon as the first youtube video appeared he'd be in cuffs and brought down by the government like lightning. because no capes not controlled by ross and especially no negro capes, jk jk, but yeah guys like cage would be hunted down as illegal capes and he'd be in the raft.

which would be an awesome end to defenders if they all get arrested at the of saving the world by gov. and like cap or something kind of notices them.
>>
>>86860603
Takes place before Civil War
>>
>>86861393
And I suggest you suck my dick
>>
>>86861794
The Sokovia Accords were just about regulating the Avengers.

They wouldn't affect Cage since he isn't acting on the international stage.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.