[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And why everybody hate this Lex again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Jesse-2233Lex-Luthor-Hate-cover.png (373KB, 574x748px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse-2233Lex-Luthor-Hate-cover.png
373KB, 574x748px
There are chemical reasons that happen on a molecular level that make grass appear to be green... Unless one is color blind... Taking that into consideration... isn't peception more real than reality itself?

I can't change the color of grass... but can i change the way it's perceived? I belive i can.

... Becuase you've made it clear what you won't. As hard as it is to believe... your arrogance may acutally be greater than you abilities. You profess a love of humanity, but that is an emotion can't possibly know... because those same abilities make it impossible for you to know it's opposite. It's something that today has its grip on every heart in Metropolis... fear.

An alien that holds life sacred above all else. An alien that sees no lfie in hope. But then, hope is aspiration. A beacon that shines brighter than any star, lighting the way for all manking. Hope is the refusal if the unevitable, a hand lifted to the clouds. Hope is what makes us human. For when reality threats to destroy us, we reach inward... and we create hope. It's the greatest gift we can give each other. Though, it just may be foundation... to a house of cards. Even through the dust...

I see your eyes. I know of all your remarkable "visions", but let me tell you what you can't see... my soul. And there's not a soul in Metropolis who watched hope drop the monster, and given same opportunity? Wouldn't have done it themselves. Not a soul. How does that make you feel... you arrogant alien bastard?

You can't. Becuase if you could... you would see a man, who willingly denied himself happines... who chose to give up hope... for the world. A world without Superman.

I know i can't beat you... alone. But then, i'm not alone. There are six and half billion of me... and only one of you. And we can drive you back out to the blackness from which you came. What the world watches you do tonight... if it only changes one mind about what you are... please, just fly away... - Luthor, 2010
>>
Luthor is Mark zuckerbeger.
>>
>>86857010
This reads like its been run through google translate.

Twice.
>>
>>86857010
tl;dr
>>
>>86857010
Sensually sticking a jolly rancher in an older gentleman's mouth puts people off.
>>
>>86860093
I got a boner desu.
>>
File: Luthor.jpg (17KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
Luthor.jpg
17KB, 355x236px
HMMM
>>
>>86860093
i dont get that part, what the fuck did the directors wanted to portray?
>>
File: bravo snyder.jpg (35KB, 415x503px) Image search: [Google]
bravo snyder.jpg
35KB, 415x503px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
>>
>>86860614
I'm guessing they wanted to make him an autistic controlling creep. I mean I like my Lex with a certain pettiness to him but shoving jolly ranchers into people's mouths and pissing in jars is just uncouth.
>>
>>86860267
Sometimes I pull so hard I rip the skin
>>
>>86860614
They are eating from his mouth. Not so hard.
>>
>>86857010
1. Eisenberg
2. Piss jar
3. Snyder
>>
>>86857010
Snyder got Eisenberg so he could play Jimmy Olsen and get shot in the head. Then Snyder made him Lex instead.

That tells you everything you need to know.
>>
File: 1475735696296.png (45KB, 287x274px) Image search: [Google]
1475735696296.png
45KB, 287x274px
>>86861086
Eisenberg would have made a far more convincing Olsen than Luthor, which makes me wonder why the fuck he was casted for Luthor in the first place. You could have gotten someone like Vin Deisel or Bruce Willis for Luthor instead of fucking Eisenberg.
>>
>>86857010
fucking retarded as much as those people who think 1*1 doesn't equal 1
>>
>>86861137
Same reason they decided to force Supe's death right at the last 5 minutes, instead of making t a central focus or waiting to do it until after the full JL got formed.
I mean fuck, you gotta earn a death like that.
>>
>>86857010
That is a terrible fucking speech, that doesn't make any sense at all
>>
Not sure what you're saying OP but I'll give you my honest review.

First, I'm biased towards the Clancy Brown animation portrayal, so I have a different expectation how the character should be. On performance, initially viewing the film, I didn't like how he was not like the cliche businessman, and even if he wanted to do the eccentric type (like a Steve Jobs or something) I didn't really feel it. It also felt a bit all over the place. Was he supposed to be creepy or weird? I got queues of the Heath Ledger Joker which leads me to think this character felt more "riddler-esque" type.

Later reviewing the film in-depth, I realize his motivation was lacking (either that or it went over my head) which made his later actions unclear and confusing. To be specific, he seemed like he wanted to ensure we had an "anti-superman" weapon, which seemed reasonable and would have him ally well with Batman. But then out of the blue he was designing a doomsday weapon which I could not see why and it seemed he had no control of it either. Lastly, the end of the film tried to give the impression that he had planned everything yet the actions taken by the heroes throughout the film seemed merely convenient coincidences that required really specific outcomes and choices for anything he could have devised to work.

Ultimately he just felt meh, a generic villain but it wasn't Lex Luthor. Hell he could have been the same guy from Civil War movie, Zemo.
>>
whats the problem about the piss jar? can someone explain?
>>
>>86861137
According to Snyder, he cast Eisenberg because Eisenberg didn't give a fuck about the role.
>>
>>86861745
It's not classy.
>>
>>86861783
i get your point. because the real lex is classy, amirite? but can you enlighten me more about this?
>>
>>86861864
You know what? No. you don't. And no, I can't.
Because you're just going to go >not muh and no true scotsman and I'm not going to engage beyond telling you that I know how this goes. I hope you step on a lego.
>>
>>86861745
I doubt it was piss.
>>
>>86857010
what is it with non-english speakers procuring these poorly worded huge ass text walls all the time?
>>
He never explained his Movation for hating superman in particular other than the fact he had daddy issues
>>
>>86861264
this bothered the hell out of me more than anything. I didn't really understand why the Doomsday was just sort of inserted in.
>>
>>86862882
Zack Snyder loves pee, lest we forget.

>Lois: But what if I have to tinkle?
>>
>>86862955
And it made even less sense when he created Doomsday

I thought the rumors years ago that BvS Lex was going to use the Metropolis incident to criticize/frame Superman was much more interesting than the bullet shit that went nowhere.
>>
>>86863009
You think Debbie pissed on him when he was still an innocent commercials director and she a powerful Hollywood bigshot?
>>
>>86861762
>villain played by guy who doesn't give a shit about the movie
>story written by guy who doesn't give a shit about superheroes
like pottery

>>86863053
Probably. And he's a Randroid, so getting abused by his superiors is the only thing that turns him on. It's a match made in hell.
>>
>>86860614
He hasn't any social skills, he oversteps bounderies constantly.

This is clear, how can you not see this?
>>
>>86857010
>And why everybody hate this Lex again?

Because of exactly what you posted.

They made an OC character and called him "Lex Luthor". And it wasn't even really OC as much as it was a mark zuckerberg impersonation.
>>
>>86864167
Lex having autism just doesn't jive
>>
>>86857010
All those ellipses just make me want read it like William Shatner, or with "uh"s, Jeff Goldblum style.
>>
>>86861086
They wrote the script after the casting, you can safely assume that if Eisenberg had been willing to play Jimmy (which he wasn't) he wouldn't have been unceremoniously shot like he was, and Lex would have been a different character.
>>
>>86861137
Vin Diesel?
I like the guy bt he can't play smart billionaire any more than Schwartzenegger can play scientists.
>>
File: debbie s.png (35KB, 649x680px) Image search: [Google]
debbie s.png
35KB, 649x680px
>>86863053
>she a powerful Hollywood bigshot
She wasn't, she started off produced his movies. I don't know where people get the idea she's the power player here except dumb assumptions on how Hollywood works.
>>
>>86864167
Despite how obviously clear you think it is, this is literally the 3rd different answer to the same question.
>>
>>86861482
>Hell he could have been the same guy from Civil War movie, Zemo
>autists STILL don't get how great Zemo's plan was and how little it left to chance
Then again, these are the ''''''''''people'''''''''' that watch DC ''''''''''''''''''''movies'''''''''''''''''''', so why am i surprised?
>>
>>86861137
>Vin Diesel

fuck off mate, I'd rather have Eisenberg by a mile.
>>
>>86860614
Overstepping boundaries to display power over people
>>
>>86862955
Dad abused Lex. He was pissed off at God. Figured God is either not all powerful or not all good since God didn't save him from the abuse. Now that Superman, who is seemingly a God, comes around he has something to direct his anger at.
>>
>>86865977
That's retarded as fuck, and that's coming from someone who knew about it already.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.