[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: batman-hush.jpg (373KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
batman-hush.jpg
373KB, 900x1350px
What went wrong?
>>
>>86855848
Loeb doesn't have the clout to get away with a "smarter than all your other villains and you" villain.
>>
>>86855848
Jeph Loeb.
>>
>>86855848

Honestly?

I'm not a fan of the "turns out there was a never before mentioned childhood best friend who was like a brother and now he is a villain" trope.

So I wasn't on board from the beginning. After that the relationship drama was what turned me off.
>>
>>86855848
Loeb turned Croc into the Lizard.
>>
>>86856731
>I'm not a fan of the "turns out there was a never before mentioned childhood best friend who was like a brother and now he is a villain" trope.
That trope happens a LOT in Batman. Every time I think this is the time they're gonna subvert the trope, but no.
>>
>>86856849

>That trope happens a LOT in Batman

Examples?
>>
>>86855848
It paved the way for DC to bring back Jason Todd
>>
>>86857196
Yeah, that too.
>>
>>86855848
The "mystery" wasn't mysterious and the plot was just an excuse for Loeb to run through a Batman greatest hits compilation with admittedly nice looking art.
>>
>>86857196

Yes.
Agreed.

Bringing Jason Todd back was wrong and this was it's preamble.
>>
>>86855848

Didn't include Cass even though it included every other Bat sidekick and villain of any note. And this was during her prime, when DC was still pushing her.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (244KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
244KB, 527x800px
>>86858059
Cass as so much shafted, poor Cass..
>>
>>86857196
>>86857548
But if not for Jason Todd, who else in the DCU has enough daddy issues for me to fap to?
>>
>>86856669

Not only Loeb but Lee is also hack, he is the Korean Liefield.
>>
>>86858637
I'm not going to question your dislike of Lee, but you can't slate him in the same breath as Liefeld.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.