[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this shit is basically donald vs Hilary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

So this shit is basically donald vs Hilary?
>>
No, it isn't.
>>
No, it's just a crappy movie cash in event that sucks. They only killed War Machine because stupid Bendis saw the trailer for the movie and just assumed Rhodey died.
>>
>>86854061
no
>>
No this is dumber
>>
>>86854061
No, it's The People vs OP The Faggot.
>>
Carol is somewhat like Hilary tho
>>
File: 1474313606597.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1474313606597.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>86854061
>>
>>86854061
I wish, at least it would be entertaining then instead of just another formulaic string of cliches and out of character bullshit
>>
>>86854061
C'mon, OP... Bendis never puts that much thought into his line-wide events... He rides the coattails of whatever's hot and just lets the political subtext fall where it may...

Bendis may be dumb but he's not dumb enough to purposely make the thematic subtext of AVX and Secret Invasion "Fuck Minorities"
>>
>>86854426
She had the Donald side hair tho
>>
>>86854061
If it were, it would be Tony and Carol arguing over what do to with earthbound refugees of a Kree/Skrull war...

And frankly, that would be a MUCH better narrative thrust than what we got
>>
>>86855180

That's a neat idea.

But District 9 did it. And Ellis' Ruins were they threw all the Kree into an internment camp.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1000x795px
>>86854061
Basically and Trump is Iron Man. Always trying to grab Pepper by the you know whats.
>>
>>86855341
"Carol... She's got absorbed energy projecting out of her whereever..."
>>
>>86854061
IVE beem actively trying to avoid this shit hard, but Luke and Danny got dragged into this and the most recent issue pissed me off
>aw shit Luke cage is gonna stage a jail break!
>shows up "i know what you're about to do"
>alright I'm cage, we can talk this out.
>fuck that I'm captain marvel and you're just some nigger, make it quick boys

Seriously what the fuck?
>>
>>86855780
If you think that's bad, Issue 5 of the main book ended with Carol placing Miles under arrest for a future-prediction of him killing Captain America, which is A) proven in the last issue to be mental profiling bullshit by Ulysses which even Carol now knows to be falliable due to the briefcase incident and B) arguably justified given Steve's still a cosmically mind-warped sleeper cell for Hydra
>>
not even a little bit
>>
>>86854061
Except Iron-Trump is the favorite there.
>>
>>86857540
>implying trump won't win
>>
>>86855098
She's had sexual relations with a rapist, though.
>>
Arguably, if you say Hillary = Iron Man and Trump = Carol.
>>
>>86857576
He's doing pretty bad brah
>>
File: 1214546961686.jpg (166KB, 1280x262px) Image search: [Google]
1214546961686.jpg
166KB, 1280x262px
>>86854061
Yes, yes it is, OP.

See, what you don't get is our life is a comic being written so that it can entertain Charlie Brown and his friends, or in some cases "friends."

And Civil War II is a meta comic within a comic.

Marvel decided to do the Trump V Hillary storyline with Bendis writing it because they looked at how successful Millar's Bush Administration Saga was and how popular the Clinton Presidency Saga was and thought "Hey, we had a President who appeared dumb and it sold copies, and the Clintons were popular, let's do a crazy asshole who appeared dumb going up against a Clinton!"

And Charlie Brown and Shermy got so disgusted by this storyline but they can't stop paying $5.99 for it.
>>
>>86854096
but but I'm actually enjoying this arc :(
>>
>>86857684
Wrong, it's all about BLM and racial profiling. That's why we got the death of Hulk, Clint getting to walk after killing him, and Miles getting profiled by Ulysses.

You're giving the book too much credit. Bendis is completely incapable of being subtle, much less a meta-political narrative. If he could, the King Star-Lord arc might have had some sort of a plot to it instead of virtually none.Plus, the plot was written well before Trump v. Clinton was a sure-fire thing,

Besides, Bendis want's Ironman to be the one in the right, and be the mentor of his newest pet character; so an intentional Trump parallel is out of the question
>>
>>86858558
No, Civil War II is the comic within the comic, like the Pirate comic in Watchmen. It doesn't match up because of bad writing and editing.
>>
I've been out of touch with comics and /co/ for a few years now and I saw people mentioning Thor being a woman, but I just assumed that was like a "what if" spin off mini or something. They can't really have made Thor a woman? I don't understand, though I never read much Thor stuff, does it make sense?
>>
>>86858891
They didn't make him a woman, they just made Jane Foster into the new Thor.
>>
>>86854129
>>86854073

>>86854061
>>
No, its a fascist against someone who wants to make sure something actually work.
People keep using the word "profiling" for some reason.
Every book that gets a crossover goes down drastically in quality, and half the time is spent trying to explain away Bendis' mess.
Gwenpool is cute.
>>
>>86854061
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>86859062
Was it ever explained how she got to the moon?
>>
>>86855725
Did Carol accept money from the Skrulls? Or start a civil war on a alien planet for monetary gains?
>>
>>86864212
Asgardia was already there. Why would that need explained?
>>
No, Hillary isn't a soldier and Trump isn't intelligent
>>
>>86857540
why would iron man be trump. Captain marvel has the same hair as him and wants to jail the minorities.
>>
>>86864434
Why do you think Trump would be Iron Man?
>>
>>86864612
>why would iron man be trump

Sketchy Impulsive poon hound who has failed in business many times.

>Captain marvel has the same hair as him and wants to jail the minorities.

Carl has been suckling at gov't teat for decades. Now (s)he is in a position to run everything. Being brain damaged is just another similarity.
>>
>>86865115
Has Iron Man ever failed a business venture? He seems more like he's had it taken from him.
>>
>>86864434
Judging by the botched tactics used on Thanos, neither is Col Danvers. Also, Hillary has voted in favor of every war placed before her...
>>
>>86865134
Due to massive personal drunkeness, Stane took over the first time. Another time, Stark ran out of money right before the First Civil War.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.