[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Lex find out about Clark Kent being superman? Why did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2922.jpg (58KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2922.jpg
58KB, 636x358px
How did Lex find out about Clark Kent being superman?
Why did he never out Bruce Wayne despite knowing his address?
Did he set up this meeting on purpose?
>>
>>86853653
>How did Lex find out about Clark Kent being superman?
Dude.
>>
>>86853653
>Why did he never out Bruce Wayne despite knowing his address?
Because he needed Batman to fight Superman.
>Did he set up this meeting on purpose?
Yes, you idiot.
>>
>>86853789
>you idiot
That's rude, anon.
>>
>>86853848

Stupid questions get stupid answers.
>>
>>86853653
The question you should be asking is how come other people haven't figured out that Clark is Superman, I mean Lois found out by using Google.
>>
File: IMG_1677.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1677.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>86854044
Stupid movies raise stupid questions
>>
>>86853653

Lois. Someone higher up in the US government who Superman is but was unsuccessful. So they hired Lex Luthor.
Luthor found out that everywhere Lois went, Superman was also there to save her. Putting 2 + 2 together he gave a hunch that maybe Superman was her boyfriend Clark Joseph Kent.
Thanks to his new gained information he put up his plans to fuck with Superman's life using Lois as a bait.

Lex wanted to strike a deal with Bruce since he knew that Bruce also hated Superman's guts.

Yes.
>>
>>86853653

I would assume that he theorized that Clark Kent was Superman for a while, because Lois was able to find out herself in Man of Steel. But in order to truly confirm it, he used the incident in Africa to both see if Superman would specifically go out to rescue Clark Ken'ts girlfriend and also frame Superman along the way.
>>
>>86854378
>because Lois was able to find out herself in Man of Steel
To be fair, his glasses might as well say "Hi, I'm Superman."
>>
>>86854066
stupid people raise stupid questions
>>
File: too far snyder.png (212KB, 654x568px) Image search: [Google]
too far snyder.png
212KB, 654x568px
>>86855887
Stupid people make stupid movies.
>>
>>86853653
>How did Lex find out about Clark Kent being superman
Common sense.
>>
>>86853653
Of all the problems with BvS, and basically the whole script is hilariously stupid, this is one of the few things I didn't have an issue with.
>>
>>86855928
Not either of these faggots but it looks like they've reached an impasse
>>
Of all the problems with BvS, and basically the whole audience is hilariously stupid, this is one of the few things I didn't have an issue with.
>>
File: 1411527217716.png (209KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1411527217716.png
209KB, 500x364px
>>86853653

>I love bringing people together
>You should not pick a fight with this guy
>>
File: 1459822617429.png (288KB, 539x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459822617429.png
288KB, 539x300px
>>86853653

It's stupid, but you must stop searching for an explanation. There isn't any explanation for this stuff. It's just Zack "The Hack" Snyder, doing what he does best: fucking up the movie
>>
>>86859923
You could just as easily explain it as trailer bait quotes. Like Batman's "Is she with you?"
>>
Because despite Snyder's alleged comic fanboyism he thinks comics are dumb so he threw out the whole "secret identity" thing because it wasn't gritty and realistic enough.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.