[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it justified?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (201KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 500x281px
Was it justified?
>>
It was just a clown.
>>
Was it ever?
>>
File: ThePowerpuffGirls2016logo.png (68KB, 440x195px) Image search: [Google]
ThePowerpuffGirls2016logo.png
68KB, 440x195px
>>86850108
Was THIS justified?
>>
No and that's why it's funny.
>>
>>86850165
It was just a gorilla
>>
>>86850257
I didn't think it was funny. I thought they were just being dicks.
>>
>>86850108
No and those little cunts deserve their shitty reboot because of it.
>>
>>86850108
Meh, not really.
He had clearly gotten better before they beat him up.
>>
>>86850108
It wasn't even his fault. Though they had no way of knowing that because they weren't there for his little 'transformation'.
>>
>>86850259
zoo animals are fucking worthless anyway
>>
File: buttsex.png (589KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
buttsex.png
589KB, 960x542px
>>86850108
>>86850979
Yes, it was.

>Buttercup and Blossom was raped at the endpoint of that episode
>Dispite how it started, he caused massive, worldwide terror upon everyone, starting with Townsville, soon the entire world.
>The PPG wasn't even aware he was just a normal clown turned evil by bleach.
>The fucker RAPED the PPG
It was all a metaphor for a "normal person" that stayed around little kids, only for him to expose his true colors (lack there of) and was deep down, a molester.
>>
File: 1414805117623.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1414805117623.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>86851241
You know, there are doctors that you can talk to, anon. You don't need to project so hard onto a children's cartoon.
>>
>>86850165
>>86850257
>>86850979
>>86851002
>>86851050
>>86851124
>>86851241
#ClownLivesMatter
>>
>>86851241
I really don't think anyone except you thought that
>>
If I were higher than a kite and shot up a mall I´d go to prison regardless of how nice I am whenever I´m not on drugs
>>
>>86851398
It's closer to being schizophrenic than being high. He didn't bleach himself.
>>
File: tumblr_lpmdvtVXHh1qjj2ado2_1280.png (561KB, 711x539px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpmdvtVXHh1qjj2ado2_1280.png
561KB, 711x539px
>>86851337
>>86851373
Maybe, but who cares if I'm the only one, that episode was seriously dark as hell at the time.

>Bubbles, innocently thinks she can save the town and her sisters from colorless death.
>Her sisters are dead and she can't do anything about it (before singing)
I'm sure none of you actually watched that episode if you didn't feel anything from all that and think the clown was "innocent" just because "muh bleach".
>>
>>86851462
For fuck's sake, anon. It's a stupid cartoon about a clown being possessed by a blob thing and stealing the color from a city of walking shapes. Then the girls free the clown from the blob and beat the shit out of him because it's funny.
>>
>>86851628
>For fuck's sake, anon. It's a stupid cartoon
And there goes your argument.
Either way, cartoon or not, the episode was still entertaining, but still have some tugs on my heart strings. Taking it seriously or not doesn't discount anything.
>>
Yes. The guy had just turned the entire city into lifeless, colorless statues. Then he turns up afterwards and says that he was a clown and that he was just as much a victim as anyone else?
Why would the girls believe him?
>>
>>86851241
What?! Im pretty sure you're the only one to interpret a chuldrens cartoon that way anon, at least i hope.
>>
>>86851760
I'm talking about how you're trying to see malice in the clown when the entire episode bases itself on an absurd premise. If it scarred you as a kid or touched some personal strings, fine, but don't objectivize it.

>>86851807
They clearly saw the clown break free from the bleach.
Personally, I hated the girls for beating up the clown, but it's funny in a grim way because that's how the PPGs act, they solve their problems by punching, even if it's out of unjustified rage.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-08-22h59m16s617.png (378KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-08-22h59m16s617.png
378KB, 640x480px
As Mr. Mime, Rainbow was identifiably the bad guy in this episode. The girls beat him up because they knew that he had done bad things, and believed that he might do more. The girls had no idea about the bleach truck. His profession that they had "returned his color" meant nothing to them - villains lie all the time. Besides, Mr. Mime had personally harmed Buttercup and Blossom.

In the end, Rainbow got off and they made up. He later performed at their birthday party.
>>
I don't have proof, but I recall it being mentioned somewhere that the higher ups at CN at the time didn't want a "bad guy" getting away with his wrongdoings.
So they had the girls beat up like any other villain in the show, even if he wasn't in control of his actions at the time.
>>
How do we know for sure that the clown didn't do what he did on his own free will? To me, it always seemed to me that all the bleach did was drain his colors - when he was colorless he felt so mad he began to kill the color of everyone else in some sort of twisted retribution.

When his colors came back, the while "Woohoo, thanks powerpuff girls! I'm all better now!" may have been just a ruse to get off scott free.

But this is all assumption of mine. The real problem here is that the episode doesn't really make it clear what went in his mind.
>>
>>86852064
>the higher ups at CN at the time didn't want a "bad guy" getting away with his wrongdoings
Then why did Dee Dee always get away with torturing Dexter?
>>
>>86852078
Man, that shit always pissed me off about Dee Dee. I can't remember at any time her being lunished for her actions.
>>
>>86851241
Alan Moore pls
>>
>>86852078
Dexter was supposed to be the bad guy most of the time because he was overly ambitious and had a stick up his ass and Dee Dee was a free spirited retard. And also a girl

the only show I remember from CN that didn't depict the annoying retard as a good guy was I Am Weasel
>>
>>86852072
>How do we know for sure that the clown didn't do what he did on his own free will?
How does losing your colors allow you to magically destroy all the color around you?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.