[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other autistic supervillains, or is Doom the only one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1408073290061.png (445KB, 1000x870px) Image search: [Google]
1408073290061.png
445KB, 1000x870px
Are there any other autistic supervillains, or is Doom the only one?
>>
Black Manta
Are there any autistic villains who are not likable?
Think CWC
>>
>>86848954
Well in the Netflix series they depict Fisk as being autistic.
>>
>>86848954
Lex Luthor, Joker.
>>
>>86848954
Any supervillain that just obsesses over fighting a hero? Like Lex, Zoom, Green Goblin, Doc Oc, just about every Batman villain....

Or the ones who will spend thousands to millions on super science technology gadgets so they can go rob hundreds from banks.
>>
>>86848954
Reverse Flash.
>>
File: daredevil is sorry.jpg (117KB, 474x720px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil is sorry.jpg
117KB, 474x720px
>>86849049
i wouldn't say autistic, seems more like a result of his upbringing than genetics. solid fucking character though
>>
>>86848954
How is Doom autistic and not just a narcisstic, obsessive genius with a blind spot for his own shortcomings, thus shifting the blame to everybody else?
>>
>>86848954
LITERALLY Black Manta
>>
>>86848954
being petty is not a sign of autism OP
>>
>>86848954
>Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
>Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
>Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
>Needing constant admiration from others
>Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
>Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
>Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
>Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
>Pompous and arrogant demeanor
Most of those check out.
Get fucked, Doom is a textbook narcissist.
>>86849092
Just like Lex. Norman is a straight-up psychopath post-resurrection.

What the fuck am I doing with my life if I have to psychoanalyze comic characters on a Hmong macrame board? I guess the only autist ITT is me.
>>
>>86849619
Isn't he actually stated to be autistic from DC?
>>
>>86849752
You just described at least half the kids in any high school.
>>
>>86850459
It's almost as if narcissists and sociopaths are psychologically stunted manchildren to some degree.
>>
>>86849059

Joker isn't autistic.

He's not even OCD (except for his Batboner, but that just makes him a DC editor).
>>
>>86850510
What the fuck is Joker anyway?
>inb4 super-sanity bullshit
>>
>>86849619
>>86850375
He played the autist, and when Aquaman found an actual CURE for autism to help him get better, he dropped the pretense. He's more of a 4chan-type "autist" than anything actually on the spectrum.
>>
>>86850554
He's just evil.

But I guess he could be a low-functioning sociopath to Lex's high-functioning sociopath.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.