[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently this is getting an animated movie next year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: tome3.jpg (76KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
tome3.jpg
76KB, 291x400px
Apparently this is getting an animated movie next year.
>>
File: The_Bait_is_set.png (392KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bait_is_set.png
392KB, 1280x715px
>>86848747
I'm going to take a good goddam guess and say this is about bondage
>>
>>86848768
Two popular teenage girls torment their less popular friend.

And then bad stuff happens. A lot of it.
>>
I stopped reading it a while back around the second issue when there weren't any more translations.

Is it worth getting into? Why did they ruin best girl by making her goth?
>>
>>86848747
What, thaz new info blog on the website said so? Otherwise how do you know it's animated and how do you know it's coming next year?
>>
>>86848768
It's like Mean Girls but more intense.

It's really good. Stakes jump straight up with every volume.
>>
>>86848812
Bwwaaahaha, man you sure are new. Hi! The Bellybuttons have been getting unofficially translated by /co/ since 2013 and we've all been caught up for a year now. We're waiting for the releases of the new pages as we speak, those are going to get translated every week as well!

And of course it's worth "getting into", it's the best dark humor comic published on the planet.
>>
>>86848847
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Nombrils#Adaptation
>>
>>86848791
It's not a comedy?
>>
>>86848914
Almost
But shit gets too real for me to call it a comedy straight up
>>
>>86848901
Let me rephrase that, I knew /co/ was translating them but at the time (3/2 years ago) they only had and translated the first two issue's and after that I just never went out of my way to lurk for threads or download the other issues.
>>
>>86848812
Pretty sure like a month ago or so someone storytimed all the available comics with translation. I was there and now we're just waiting for the next chapter to be released
>>
When is the comic coming back?
>>
>>86849003
In about a month.
>>
>>86848768

it's a comic about people being terrible

that's all it is really
>>
File: clay.png (221KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
clay.png
221KB, 400x271px
>>86848937

with the way they're going it will be moral orel tier depressing by the next book
>>
>>86848914
Starts as a comedy with depressing undertones. Ends up as depression hell, with comedic undertones.
>>
I can't wait to see this in motion if that's true
>>
File: fb.png (105KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
105KB, 236x306px
>>
>>86849116
Imagine lanky Karine in motion.
>>
>>86848914
It's dark comedy. You laugh at the terrible things that happen to the characters.
>>
>>86848747
Tell me something I don't know?
>>
>>86849148
I imagine it kind of like how the warden from superjail moves but not as wacky
>>
>>86848914

When one of the characters kills their unborn child and struts it around the town in a fit of lunacy, I'd hardly call that "comedic".
>>
>>86849148
Awkwardly but also gentle
>>
It will be about time.
>>
Will the brown chick finally admit that she's a dyke?
>>
I had no idea the comic was going to be THAT fucking good.

I really enjoyed it
>>
>>
>>86849312
Are you thinking of a different comic?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.