[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you finally woke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>tfw you finally woke
>>
>>86847438
Not a Murifat, what's the "Woke" meme?
>>
>>86847546
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woke
>>
>>86847546
"Woke" means you are aware of the underlying racial hegemony of the US and your place in it. Commonly used by african american women to justify why they will never date outside their own race.
>>
>>86847559
>>86847567
Fucking Waid. Can't believe he wrote my favorite Flash run and one of favorite Superman stories. Internet was a mistake.
>>
>>86847546
It's like redpilled, but for liberals instead of neo-nazis.
>>
>>86847567
>Commonly used by african american women to justify why they will never date outside their own race.
Does that mean they would get along with /pol/?
>>
>>86847438
what did he do?
>>
Is this one of those times where someone in the comics industry said that the world wasn't in perfect racial harmony so /pol/'s come over to /co/ to bitch?
>>
>>86847670
Only if they shamed BM who date WW.

Which they do so yes.
>>
File: IMG_2115.png (234KB, 496x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.png
234KB, 496x550px
>>86847791
Is this one of those times where you reveal you're a newfag?
>>
>>86847567
Stop that

>>86847791
In Champions #1, Waid used a bit of slang out of context in an already awkward scene.
>>
>>86847670
In a weird roundabout way yes. Similar to how /pol/ and /lgbt/ would potentially get along swimmingly.
>>
>>86847822
If y'all are talking about the twitter scene, if I recall correctly, those were actual tweets submitted by people to be in the comic.
>>
>>86847822
link?
>>
>>86847438
He should go back to sleep.

Permanently.
>>
>>86848030
Ah, that explains everything. Twitter's chock full of posters that have driven "woke" into the ground, or white men calling everyone else white men as an unironic insult, or all sorts of other weird shit. 'Tis a silly place.
>>
File: woke champions.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
woke champions.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>86848074
>>
>>86851429
What's not shown is a dead girl like five feet away
>>
>>86847567
Lol this is wrong on so many levels. Once again, posters on /co/ showing how much of a neet they are
>>
>>86851429
Douche chills.
>>
>>86847567
WRONG FAGGOT

It means being a liberal faggot who thinks EVERYTHING is about race.
>>
>>86851429
that really bothers me how all the girls should be dead and Hulk should have killed the clown when he threw him onto the wall.
>>
>>86851561
Spotted the angry sistah.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.