[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what characters should get their own Netflix show at some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Marvel Netflix.png (3MB, 1007x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Netflix.png
3MB, 1007x1146px
So, what characters should get their own Netflix show at some point after Defenders and why? Are there any characters that you've heard proposed that you definitely want to keep out of it?
>>
Night Thrasher x MoonKnight
>>
I would love to see the MAX Nighthawk series adapted, for White Face and also because it'd be somewhere besides NY.
>>
>>86847516
Hmm, yes. I think the Supreme Power version of Nighthawk would work very well on Netflix. Good choice.
>>
I like echo but i dont see her carrying a show
>>
>>86846702
Cloak and Dagger
>>
>>86846702
The only one i can see in that picture with a chance of getting a show is Spider woman, Silver Sable, Blade and Moon knight.

The other cant take place in New York and work better as supporting characters
>>
>>86847852
They're going to have a teen romance series, right? I don't think they'd be a very good fit for Netflix necessarily, but I'd also wish there wasn't even any romance between them, let alone make it the focus of the show...
>>
File: Mr Negative.jpg (276KB, 935x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Negative.jpg
276KB, 935x1067px
>>86846702

Moon Knight could be awesome but no idea what sort of tone they'd go for, considering he has different personas they could change it depending on who he is. I think they should introduce him through the final of The Punisher season one, just have Frank walking away from a big kill, thinking everything is going to be okay now, then all of a sudden he hears from the darkness "CASTLE!" Frank looks around all confused and we see Moon Knight throwing one of his stars at him then leaping out to brawl with him. The first season of Moon Knight could be Marc basically tailing The Punisher along with Bushman, finding out who killed him and his brother.

While we're talking about heroes, which villains would you like to see? I kind of want to see how Mr Negative would work in the MCU. No idea if he'd go into the movies but having him fight Daredevil in an episode or two would be awesome.

Always loved The Hood too and think he would be great to see somehow in the MCU.
>>
I work for Hulu and had a glance at the shortlist of characters we have ABC's optioned rights on, if you guys are interested.
>>
>>86847984

I want to believe but I'm calling bullshit anyway, post them.
>>
>>86847984
Go ahead, please. Interested in what you have to say.
>>
>>86847984
Are the Runaways in the MCU and when does that come out?
>>
>>86848005
>>86848024

This is no way suggests any of these are going to be made, I just had a conversation with one of my bosses about comic book properties, and we talked about the ones that Hulu has the right to should we want.

Cloak and Dagger
Hellcat
The Runaways
Blade

After hearing it, It did get me thinking Cloak and Dagger would be pretty cool.
>>
She-Hulk would be all kinds of awesome.

The story where she quits being super and decides to have a career as a lawyer would be ideal for Neflix.
>>
>>86848185

So it'd be Single Female Lawyer: The TV show

Will she wear a miniskirt?
>>
>>86846702
Moon Knight should be done fight club style but they never elaborate if the Egyptian god is real or not.
>>
>>86848098
Cloak and Dagger already has a series order on a different network. This is bullshit.

Also, why would Hulu get Hellcat if it would be a direct spinoff of Jessica Jones?
>>
Elsa Bloodstone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.