[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
25 [spoiler/]
>>
File: snappy response.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snappy response.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>86846140
Your mother.
>>
>>86846140
Goofy would give great blowjobs. The long snout, long tongue, the gap between his teeth, his ears can be used as handles. I would give almost anything to feel his mouth on my penis.
>>
>>86846188
GAWRSH
>>
>>86846140
Many. In a whole lot of coffee.
>>
>>86846140
>>
>>86846150
or 6 to 4.
>>
Moon sugar?
>>
>>86846140
How would your life have turned out, if Goofy was your father /co/?
>>
File: Untitled.png (219KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
219KB, 500x268px
>>86846140

uh... three and a half?
>>
Each grain is approximately 0.63mm tall. The moon is, on average, 384,400km from the earth. Stacked one on top of the other, it takes 451,428,571,428.57 grains of sugar to reach the moon. It take approximately 398,091 cupsof sugar to get to the moon.

what the fuck, Google, why do you have an answer for this
>>
>>86846140
Jymn Magon once said that the original line was "Help! The Mountain Men are after me! The Mountain Men are after me!" and that he got that line from a friend's reaction when he woke up with a hangover.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.