[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2648.png (375KB, 535x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2648.png
375KB, 535x389px
Pick one
>>
>>86841261
Why can't I have both, then I'd have...COOKED MEAT VISION!
>>
>>86841261
Well you can feed all the people in the world with the meat vision. Isn't that the most heroic thing you can do?
>>
File: saya no uta.png (219KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
saya no uta.png
219KB, 500x371px
>>86841261
Obligatory.
>>
File: 1404437767306.png (483KB, 549x760px) Image search: [Google]
1404437767306.png
483KB, 549x760px
>>86841812
agree, unlike certain murderous alien
>>
>>86841261
Meat vision could literally solve world hunger.
>>
well on the one hand, you'd have unlimited access to meat products

but suppose theyre UNCOOKED meat products, and you're just asking for salmonella or worms

Besides, who ever wanted to eat COLD meat?
>>
>>86843098
>>86841812
Solving world hunger is impossible because retarded illiterate third worlders have quintupled their population since 1966 yet are still starving because news flash- they have even more kids when they aren't starving and then those more kids ensure they're starving again regardless of how much food you pump into their countries.
>>
>>86843154
Also it makes it impossible for local producers to make money when the country gets free gibs so nobody bothers
>>
>>86843129
Just put that shit in a microwave
>>
>Heat vision
>lethal weapon, now you can't go in planes, schools or leave the country without a huge hassle
>will probably never use, any practical use for fire in day to day life is covered by lighters and a stove.
>if you try to use it to fight crime you go to jail for vigilantism, assault and arson

>Meat Vision
>never go hungry
>Open up a hotdog stand and make huge profits, or just sell your meat by undercutting factory farms
>Donate food to the hungry, become a real hero
>Sponsor a grill and live off the royalties

This isn't even a contest
>>
File: 1461998910711.png (79KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461998910711.png
79KB, 217x225px
>>86843176

>microwaving your meat
>>
And Jack
>>
File: TravelFeature.11.10.08.jpg (72KB, 586x374px) Image search: [Google]
TravelFeature.11.10.08.jpg
72KB, 586x374px
>>86843098
What about all the vegetarians of the world?
>>
>>86844246
massively reduced demand for non-meat-vision food products (and reduced demand for livestock feed) should relieve pressure on the price of a vegetarian diet and make it even cheaper.

Unfortunately, the mass unemployment and market disruption involved in "solving world hunger" with meat vision would probably kill hundreds of thousands and destabilize entire continents.
>>
>>86844246
>Guy is flying by, shooting meat everywhere
>Literally piles of food everywhere
>No, I ain't eating meat!!
Anyone who starves when there is piles of food around them deserves to starve.
>>
>>86844323

To an extent, farmers would be able to shift to a milk, eggs and wool based system, and there's still a lot of products you get from slaughtering pigs that isn't meat. The leather industries would also help keep the abbatoir industry from totally collapsing.
There would be a lot of unemployment all the same, but the UK didn't up and collapse when Thatcher pulled the plug on the Coal industries.

Well, it might NOW that those disenfranchised northerners finally got their revenge by voting in Brexit, but we'll have to see.
>>
Meat vision so my gaze can finally literally objectify women like pieces of meat
>>
wh-where does the meat come from?
>>
>>86844323

>massively reduced demand should relieve pressure on the price and make it even cheaper.

I guess in opposite world things would work out that way
In the real world with less demand price rises because production costs cannot be cushioned by economy of scale tactics
>>
>>86844359
The US meat industry alone processes 100 billion pounds of meat a year. Annual sales of $186B. When you consider that a signficant portion of their expenditure is going out to farmers for feed, a large percentage of farmers are screwed. When the ranchers and farmers go, so to do their entire support infrastructures, and their communities with them.

If someone started handing out meat vision, within a decade or so the inland portions of the United States would be so utterly gutted that, without massive subsidy (think 10x the scale of current farm subsidies) we'd have a civil war on our hands.
>>
>>86844421
Please tell me you're kidding. Meat comes from the meat dimension.
>>
>>86844424
>reduced demand for livestock feed should reduce the price vegetal food
where's the contradiction, cuck?
>>
>>86844424
>I can't sell my wares
>I know!
>I'll make them more expensive so people will buy even less!
GENIUS!
>>
>>86844425

Well maybe they could start getting real jobs then
>>
>>86844438

Reduced demand doesnt reduce price, increased demand does

>>86844443

Your broken logic doesnt apply to the real world
>>
>>86844332
what if you have that condition that makes you unable to digest meat?
>>
>>86844469
are you retarded?

reduced demand for a finite good (land) reduces its price. reduced input costs (land) for a product (vegetarian food) reduce its price, assuming competition.
>>
>>86844481
Then thats understandable but its not like people like that are a majority
>>
>>86844246
A lot of vegetarians are all about standing up to animal breeding and slaughter. This meat literally comes from nowhere. They should eat it. Otherwise theyre being stuck up
>>
>>86841567
fpbp
>>
>>86841261
Heat vision
>it burns

Meat vision
>it can feed people
>it can incapacitate evil doers, as opposed to straight up killing them via your laser eyeballs
>it can be used as a temporary shelter
>with enough meat, it can be used as a dam and stop tsunamis and flash floods
>meat can be fashioned into clothing, armor, weapons, furniture, or even as animals to give to disabled kids in the hospital
>>
>>86844551
>competition
>USA
Good one.
>>
File: oh shit what the fuck.gif (2MB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit what the fuck.gif
2MB, 320x244px
>TFW your meat vision just pulls meat from other places around earth

>your vision is indiscriminate of what kind of meat it gathers, and if the thing its gathered from is alive or not, or human
>>
>>86844246
No animal is harmed or killed by meat vision, they are being snobs not eating.
>>
A ot of people are missing the important question: is your meat even tasty? It could taste nasty as hell.
>>
>>86844481
Then you need to be removed from the genepool for the betterment of mankind.
>>
>>86841261
Meat vision, bruh
>>
>>86843129
>who ever wanted to eat COLD meat?
Ever hear of this thing called a deli?
>>
>>86843154
That's not how "infinity meat" works.
>>
>>86841812
What about vegans and halal?
>>
>>86845476
>weaklings and dirty third world subhuman ideology

no thanks?
>>
>>86844246
Wouldn't they be okay with eating meat that comes from the meat dimension rather than from actual animals?
>>
>>86841812
'feed the third world rat peoples'

No. It wouldn't. We do that now and the population has tripled over the last century.
>>
>>86844323
Vegetarian diets are already cheaper.

You are just retarded. >>86844359
>>
File: famine.png (50KB, 832x325px) Image search: [Google]
famine.png
50KB, 832x325px
>>86845511
Go back to your grave, Malthus.
>>
>>86843129
>worms
In what kind of third world shithole you live where you have to fear trichines or whatever in meat?

Also, it hasn't been established where that meat came from. Is it materialized from myself? Then it would prolly be clean. Is it meat from the meat dimension? Well, I dunno then.
>>
>>86841567
Anon, you're a mad genius
>>
>>86844424
massively reduced demand (for meat) should relieve pressure on the price (of fruits and vegetables) because supposedly, there would less need for livestock to slaughter, and they could use the fields that they used to feed and keep the animals in for growing plants now
>>
>>86845836
Thing is that most of that fruit and vegetables are already grown anyway. It's used as sileage and food for animals so all that'd happen is they'd need a new market that is already cornered as it is.
>>
>>86842123
how long have you been holding onto that filename for this thread
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.