[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fuck you, i liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Drawn Together.webm (536KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Drawn Together.webm
536KB, 512x384px
ITT: Fuck you, i liked it.
>>
More like ITT: you can still hear it.
>>
>>86839828
edgy ass shit
and I love it
>>
>>86839828
Zandir best boy and ya I don't get the hate
>>
>>86839828

Fucking love this show, I don't care if it's trashy and edgy, the show causes me to laugh so hard I get abs. Pretty much don't need the gym anymore when have season 1-3 on boxset
>>
>>86839828

Pretty sure most of co likes this
>>
There's so much heart behind the comedy, it keeps it from feeling like edge trash
>>
>>86840059
Funny, but overrated.
>>
>>86839828
I used to hate it when I was younger, but now it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>86839828
I like it because i'm an annoying Toot fetishist and i like that "family spirit" behind so many terrible/disgusting things .
>>
>>86839828
I'm afraid we does

I'm afraid we does
>>
>>86843592

Yeah but it seems like every time we have a thread about it, there's at least one over vocal anon saying it's stupid consciously edgy trash, which is a fair assessment if you only watch the first few episodes.
>>
>>86845504
Just ignore, it's the same thing for every comedy shows anyway.
>>
>>86840148
Clara was better
>>
File: 1457263854464.jpg (277KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457263854464.jpg
277KB, 1280x720px
>>86839828

/k/ getting summoned in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

>I wish we had a vending machine, even if was just full of moist nuggets and fuddguns.

>I like Dragon Dildos, I stack them on the shelf next to my slavshit.
>>
>>86845504
>if you only watch the first few episodes
>the one where captain hero's alter ego is a split personality who just happens to be the gay guy's bottom (and the gay guy decides to kill CH to keep his butt buddy forever) was second season
>the one where Popeye gets AIDS was second season

It ain't just a river in Egypt.
>>
>>86845504
>>86846866
It's definitely edgy, but not trash.
>>
>>86845504
The movie certainly is trash.
But I think it was meant to be.
>>
>>86839828
I don't understand why so many shows were pushing the whole "assault weapons are easy to get" angle when most criminals never buy their gear over the counter.
>>
>>86847014
If Mike buys his weapon over the counter and legally gives/sells it to Steve, and Steve illegally sells it to Thugallicious Killa, Mike buying guns is a problem
>>
File: Cute Moment.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Moment.webm
2MB, 512x384px
but but but there are some cute moments!
>>
>>86845504
>Stupid consciously edgy
That's pretty much the main appeal. That and the satire.
>>
>>86847204
The simple reality is that the US is huge, with huge borders and its already awash in them. Banning guns wouldn't stop criminals getting them.

The US would lose money and lots of people would be upset.
As well as this
>>
Just re-watched the whole series and its still hilarious. They try really hard sometimes but the jokes are too good
>>
File: Captain Hero infiltration.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Hero infiltration.webm
2MB, 512x384px
alpha as fucks.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.