[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALL ME UP, I'M YOUR GIRL https://youtu.be/j4hjW_xgnOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1000.jpg (116KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
116KB, 1000x630px
CALL ME UP, I'M YOUR GIRL

https://youtu.be/j4hjW_xgnOM
>>
Atomic Betty is best Betty
>>
Forgot how catchy this theme was.
Fuck you OP
>>
Did the show fizzle out or was it finished?
>>
>>86839989
Finished with the hint of a reboot of an older Betty
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-04-28-22h10m13s19.png (607KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-04-28-22h10m13s19.png
607KB, 768x576px
I like that theme more than I should.

Also Betty's mom is best.
>>
>>86835932
The show was shit and always relied on the same stupid cat person for a villain. Betty's skills also made no sense. She just had super training and that made her tough? At least say she's half-alien or that her suit enhances her abilities. Also that goldfish was essentially a slave driver who didn't even pay her.
>>
>>86836598
Considering how villainous her actual cat was and how her space adventure had some parallel to something going on back at her home, I always figured the space scenes were just her imaginary way of trying to solve the issue, getting revenge on her cat. She even had a goldfish.
>>
>>
>>86835932
Music vid is great. Series is meh.
>>
I never understood the appeal of this show.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.