[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the beginning of the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: newmarvelstudioslogo.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
newmarvelstudioslogo.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
Will this be the beginning of the end?
>>
>>86833435
>beginning

Anon, the movies have always been poop!
>>
>>86833435
Warner Bros is like 80 and they've made literally thousands of shit awful movies
>>
>>86833435
The end already begun. Soon the MCU will completely die and Marvel will be looking to their comic fans who already left asking themselves why. Then, almost as if a whisper from the past, there will be a voice.

>"When fans are angry, we're selling comics."
>>
I can see Spider-Man: Homecoming as the beginning of their end.
>>
>>86835665
Comics as a part of their business model have long been dwarfed by merch, cartoons, movies, and other spinoffs. They're highly unlikely to ever be a major part of their business model again. Even if the movies and series start to crash and burn, the characters will become popular enough to garner a few hits again one day, and they'll make the bulk of that futurecash on multimedia spinoffs as usual.
>>
>>86835686
Spider-Man Homecoming is the make or break film.

Dr. Strange and GOTG 2 I have no worries about. Iron Fist I'm sure will be fine. But Spider-Man has all the ingredients to being a decent film or a disaster.
>>Skipping origins, which could go either way, though I'm sure when people in the future go back to watch the MCU, they'll be confused why they skipped it.
>>Too many actors and characters being announced.
>>People don't know what to expect.
>>Vulture is the villain...don't know how exciting that will be.
>>Then again, MCU villains...

Thor Ragnarok I'm worried about too. They took what should be a big epic tale and are whittling it down to a silly film.
>>
>>86836031
I seriously doubt they will fuck up Spider-Man villains. It's one thing to fuck up Iron-Man villains because almost nobody gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>86836031
I wish they varied the tone of their upcoming movies a bit more

I thought Dr Strange would have a serious tone but the TV spots have shown otherwise

GotG 2 needs nothing said

Spider-Man is going to be light hearted but I don't have a problem with this unless there's TOO many quips

Thor 3 seems to not be as serious as initially pitched

Seems like Marvel are seeing the money from fun movies while avoiding the catastrophic mistake DC made.
>>
>>86834601
>Am I really so out of touch?
>No, it is both the critics and the public audiences who are wrong!
>>
>>86834601
>poop
>!
Found the Tumblrina.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.