[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there be a third one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1772.jpg (121KB, 250x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
121KB, 250x390px
Will there be a third one?
>>
>>86832791
Hopefully not.
This movie (and the one before it) were absolute dogshit. Whoever's idea it was to put Michael Bay in charge of TMNT should be shot. Bay has raped the franchise.

At this point, I would rather the tommy righs be given to Disney. At least they know how to mark GOOD action movies. Heck, TMNT in the MCU would be hella awesome!
>>
>>86833337
*TMNT Rights
>>
>>86833357
Thats why i turned retardeocorrect off a long time ago.
>>
>>86832791
I hope so, i dont care if its bay, the haters just have had too many 'member berries. If they made a live action or even ankmated rdboot even close to the original cartoon it would be a fucking show for three year olds. Also the movie doing well encourages them to continue the superior tv show.
>>
File: IMG_1774.jpg (73KB, 276x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.jpg
73KB, 276x370px
>>86833337
Yeah... sure. THE NEW MOVIE is what raped the franchise...

It had a sterling reputation before!
>>
Probably, IIRC they had a three movie deal with Bay. Although the abysmal reception to this one may have killed it.
>>
>>86834428
Why did the second one fare so much worse than the first one? Haven't seen either but they look like the same Michael Bay trash.
>>
>>86832791
The movie was shit but did anyone else think the CG was the best they've seen in years? My jaw dropped during the plane scene because of how real the turtles looked and that hasn't happened with anything Cg-wise since the 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean.
>>
>>86834472
People just hated the first movie and stayed away. Not sure why that happened with this movie but not the Transformers franchise though.
>>
>>86833337
>Bay has raped the franchise.
If that's the case he's the last to the gangbang.
>>
>>86834534
chinks
>>
>>86835077
I thought they liked the turtles?
>>
>>86833337
There's only been one good TMNT movie so far, the first one.

I will say, it's amazing that the most technically did everything it promised, but did them in such a poorly conceived way. Krang was done horribly, and shouldn't had been in the movie minus foreshadowing.

Bebop and Rocksteady were the only good part, and to be fair they were awesome.
>>
>>86835104
That's the Japs you're thinking of.
>>
>>86835152
They aced the casting for those two, wish they did a better job on casey
>>
>>86837401
casey and krang really shitted up the movie

other than those two I thought it was great, but they completely ruin the last like 30 minutes
>>
>>86833337
they weren't that bad.
>>
>>86837737
They were that bad. Michael Bay should not be allowed near any 80s property. Or allowed to live.

Studios need to take a lesson from the MCU if they want quality action films.
>>
>>86834343
You know you fapped to her.
>>
>>86834472
It was during that zone of people being extremely tired of comic/cape movies and everything was bombing.
People either never liked or have become tired of Bay movies.
Turtles fans mostly didn't like the CGI movie for the look, the plot, the characterisation of the humans/villains. The only real solid aspect was the Turtle personalities, and you can get them in any other iteration.
Sequels generally attain less and less attention as time goes by, they waited 2 years between movie releases so nobody was hyped.
The current runs of the cartoon and comics have been going for quite a few years, so there's not a huge push for either fans or normies to consume the NEW!!! Turtles media. It's just taken for granted that it exists, and you'll get round to it when you feel like it, instead of rushing about.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.