[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins? >inb4 it isn't important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: punvsnotim.png (576KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
punvsnotim.png
576KB, 900x643px
Who wins?

>inb4 it isn't important
>>
Not Important has less feats
He's inferior in every way
>>
>>86832458
Frank has more experience and special forces training. Not important is just a mass shooter type with no real plan or strategy.
>>
>>86832458

Not important has powers and has a higher body count.

Frank has plot armor.

Tough call.
>>
>>86833698
>powers
What?
>>
>>86832458
what is his name again?
>>
>>86833475
Didn't notim kill the entire state of new york?
>>
>>86834029
Using a nuclear plant
Frank could do the same thing
>>
>>86832458
Not Important has the disadvantage of preemptively pissing everyone off.

Seriously, he can walk out of his house, shoot no one, never take out his gun, and the police will still shoot him on sight.

The Punisher has to be seen by the police *and* do something to piss them off. When they just see him they mostly shout for him to surrender, or grab the shoulder of the rookie, tell them to stay back, and let the lunatic finish his work, then clean up the mafia corpses.

So: Frank and Not start exchanging gunfire, Police show up. Rookie draws down on Frank, veteran stops he rookie... Not shows his face. Rookie AND veteran AND Frank all shoot Not. Laughter is had, everyone gets a beer.
>>
>>86832458
>>86834086
has frank ever gone after a mass shooter type?
>>
>>86834180
As played out as the "hero vs someone with the same power" is, i REALLY want this

I guess you could say he did whenever he killed his copycats in welcome back frank
>>
File: hlm2_featured.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hlm2_featured.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
How would Frank fare against Jacket?
>>
>>86834346
they're evenly matched. depends on the scenario
>>
Why did everyone get so worked up over Hatred? GTA did the exact same thing and it never warranted the levels of butthurt that Hatred did.

Fuck even the "Gruesome" kills weren't even that horrible, Mortal Kombat had more detail in their deaths than this game did.

....Is it because he curses a whole lot?
>>
>>86834579
GTA got a whole lot of shit back in the day, nowdays no one really cares.

As for mortal kombat, nobody feels relatable and the scenario is outlandish, so violence doesn't have the same feel. Again, it was on the same situation as GTA. No one really cares about it anymore.

But as for hatred, the whole premise feels a lot more real (or at least more than two ninjas slapping the endless gallons of blood out of each other), not to mention the game puts YOU as the villain. Killing people DOES give you points, not some "i don't even know how gta works but its evil" thing.

Which is the exact same shit postal 1 did. Except you play as coldsteel mcedgefuck rather than an actual psycho.
>>
>>86834679
Main problem I have with how everyone reacted to Hatred is that I expected it to actually earn that AO rating. You don't rape anyone, there aren't any children to murder, fuck there aren't even any animals if I remember correctly. And when you do murder someone in a brutal close-up way it's just the models getting darker splotches of coloring on them.

I still remember when that one idiot on Steam took the game down and then Gaben put it up like the next hour, and then the creators of Hatred used that to hype their game up even more.

Honestly Hatred is just kind of boring. It looked nice in multiple places, but it's so fucking boring at other times.
>>
>>86834779
Hatred tried to do the same as postal 1, but they didn't really go all the way.

Honestly the coolest thing about it is the physics stuff. I'd love to see a top-down GTA with hatred's vehicle/house/stuff physics.
>>
>>86834086
>Not Important has the disadvantage of preemptively pissing everyone off.
So like the Postal Guy from Postal 2?
>>
>>86834346
>Implying they would fight and not bond over killing Russian gangsters
>>
>>86834679
Just sounds like Manhunt.
>>
>>86834911
They really have no reason to fight since they only go after criminals.
>>
>>86834958
Pretty much, the difference is that one is the weird guy from down the street, and the other is on a way different scenario. Also manhunt has better gameplay.

Manhunt did whip up a huge shitstorm around it due to all the rampant violence and the theme.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.