[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 135293295209.jpg (357KB, 1020x948px) Image search: [Google]
135293295209.jpg
357KB, 1020x948px
What did they mean by this?
>>
That even when all their books are canceled they'll still have each other.
I actually kind of like the idea of all the legacy heroes banding together, too bad Champions wasn't less preachy.
>>
>>86832189
Too bad Champions wasn't handled by a better writer.
>>
>>86832073
They're both cucks & Kamala will never be satisfied unless she's double stuffed.
Is that the answer you were fishing for OP?
>>
>>86832189
Kamala & Miles are here to stay for a long time, you just can't cancel them w/o some outcry.
Sam on the other hand is just counting down his final as l moments
>>
>>86833551
Damn shame. Miles is a garbage character that's only skidding by on affirmative racism and Peter's side-fame
>>
>>86833630
He's not garbage, he just gets spoiled too often. he's been paired with too many other heroines to count, & they never give him anything to grow from.
Wish they would've just made him another Spider, in his own setting instead of just tying him in with Peter. Same problem I have with Silk
>>
>Miles hold Kamala hand
>she reciprocate wrapping her fingers with his and resting her other hand on top of his
>Sam tries to place his hand on top
>she ignores him completely

Why is Kamala such a bitch to Sam?
>>
>>86833927
His origin story doesn't mesh with the main universe he's been 'intergrated' into, his story arcs mostly don't work, his supporting cast was heavily Pete's so they're out, I'm not even sure how he gets his web-fluid as Ganke doesn't have dead-Pete's notebooks to work off of, his mentors now didn't exist, he had no initial motivation to call himself spider-man
Miles has nothing besides being Bendis' pet boy, ridiculous bullshit powers, and the race card
>>
>>86834214
Did you read the issue? I don't think she was intentionally ignoring him in that moment. Her mind was clearly on other things.
>>
>>86834304

She's always telling him to fuck off or ignore him, despite him always trying to be there for her or help her. Meanwhile Miles does shit and she's all over him.
>>
>>86834304
>Her mind was clearly on other things
npt enough to have the thought of grabbing Miles with both hands apparently
>>
>>86834358
It's a matter of perspective. Most of those times she sees the negative effects of his actions and his intent isn't always made obvious to her.
>>
>>86834358
Sometimes, even if you do tons of stuff for a girl to try and make her like you, she simply is attracted to someone else instead. Way of the world. Doesn't help when your first impression, and most of your subsequent interactions, paint you as an awkward-as-fuck jerk to anyone who isn't privy to your private moments or internal monologue.
>>
>>86834393
>grabbing Miles with both hands
Oh my.
>>
>>86834280
he knows peter and could be assumed that either peter trained him cause he corrects him when miles says pew instead of thwip with "i told you a thousand times its thwip not pew" or that peter and miles and the people that escaped the incursions remember but bendis doesnt care and dan is to busy trying to keep his fist around petes neck to write anything about the incursions and no one else from the incursions has an ongoing so its what every they decides we dont even know how miles got his powers in 616 he sometimes remebers shit and others times it new like the first civil war he completely clueless to he remebers fighting doom but not his mom dying
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.