[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigourney Weaver Will Be 'The Defenders' Villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Sigourney-Weaver.jpg (104KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
Sigourney-Weaver.jpg
104KB, 1078x516px
https://www.bustle.com/articles/188545-sigourney-weaver-will-be-the-defenders-villain-her-casting-couldnt-be-more-perfect

Who will she play /co/?
>>
moot of course, the Head of Anonymous
>>
White Mariah
>>
>>86831686
>her casting couldn't be more perfect
For fucking what? Nobody knows who she's playing. She'd be the worst stilt-man.

I fucking hate these clickbait titles to my core.
>>
>>86831686
The time wasn't kind to her.
>>
>>86831686
You have my attention
>>
inb4 contrarians pretend Sigourney Weaver isn't the fucking best
>>
>>86832064
She looks great for a 67 that hasn't used surgeries after surgeries
>>
>>86831919
Yeah its a bit odd.
Her stilt man would not be that bad tgough
>>
>>86831919
>For fucking what?
It doesn't matter what. She's perfect for the role.
>>
>>86831686

Ma Gnucci.
>>
....Black Cat?
>>
So, is she really playing Mephisto?
>>
>>86832273

>Mephisto

Too powerful.
>>
>>86832271
Maybe in the 80s.
>>
Man, Marvel is gonna payroll every person in Hollywood.
>>
>>86831864
But we know shes white
>>
>female villain

Fucking dropped.
>>
>>86832544
>comics fail
>movies and serials take over Hollywood
The height of irony for them to be successful in everything but their core business.
>>
Ma Gnucci
>>
Typhoid Mary?
>>
Maybe just her voice will be used and she'll be a CGI character.
>>
>>86831686
I'm calling MCU revamp version of Typhoid Mary.
>>
>>86832668
How? She's like 60
>>
>>86832658
She was at the end of DDS2, not named, but clearly her.

My money is on Lady Gorgon.

>>86832660
>CGI Character
>Netflix Marvel TV Budget.
>>
>>86832733
Good point. I was just trying to think outside of the box. None of the obvious ones make much sense without some major retooling.
>>
>>86832733
>She was at the end of DDS2, not named, but clearly her.
When?
>>
>>86832872
Remember the redhead ordering around the hostages in the finale who isn't named but doesn't die or get arrested? Pretty clearly supposed to be her.
>>
>>86832544
>Man, Marvel is gonna payroll every person in Hollywood.

Marvel is owned by Disney, and Disney is moving to monopolize Hollywood. They already employ most of the industry at this point.
>>
>>86832907
Weird, I have no fucking recollection of her.
>>
>>86832733
If they're making a shorter "season" for defenders, they could have more money to do other shit, in this case the CGI.
>>
Long shot, but Crimson Cowl.
>>
>>86832952
Yeah she showed up and it wasnt touched on, and was credited as "tyler" but was never named on camera. She was clearly being set up for season 3/defenders
>>
>>86831919

>She'd be the worst stilt-man.

But what about Lady Stilt-Man?
>>
>>86831686
Well as it's almost certainly gonna be Shadowland with Elektra replacing DD, this has to be taken into account.

>>86832658
Was she in the Hand at all? If so could be her, if not I was thinking Lady Bullseye, though in this just called "Bullseye".
>>
>>86832229
>guys! She was in alien AND ghostbusters. SHE'S LITERALLY PREFECT!!
>>
>>86833684
hey.

I liked her in Galaxy Quest too.
>>
>>86832064
What did you expect her to look like, Alien was nearly 40 years ago.
>>
After that whole global warming thing, I'm inclined to agree. No matter who she's cast as, as long as the role requires her to scream and shit herself over something, she's a lock.
>>
>>86832229
>>86833684
This is from an article that suggested she could be The Hand. Not a person working for the Hand. Just "The Hand"....
>>
File: The_Hand_Anime.png (1MB, 807x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Hand_Anime.png
1MB, 807x1080px
>>86834476
I don't see it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.