[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I alone in thinking that Flash and Kid Flash VS. The Rival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (17KB, 508x289px)
images.jpg
17KB, 508x289px
Am I alone in thinking that Flash and Kid Flash VS. The Rival was the best speedster fight on the show so far? Really liked how thet used the environment and actually having hand-to-hand combat in it.

The Rival was surprisingly entertaining in how he was just a douchebag itching for a dick-measuring contest instead of a criminal mastermind like the Reverse Flash and Zoom.
>>
>>86831158
>The Rival was the best speedster fight on the show so far?
I really liked how they immediately forgot their flanking plan in favour of Barry standing there for about 30 seconds, while Wally charged in like an idiot.
>>
>>86831158

i was so fucking relieved when he took his mask off and wasn't Wells or some shit
>>
>>86831310
It reminded me of another fight.
>>
>>86831310
Wally didn't agree with the flanking plan though. He was peacocking and basically going "I got this senpai".
>>
>>86831397
>Wally didn't agree with the flanking plan though. He was peacocking and basically going "I got this senpai".
Yeah I got they were having a pissing contest, but Barry also forgot the plan and just decided to watch the fight for a bit, instead of amending the plan so that he's the flanker.
>>
>>86831371
I even said "Oh, there goes Anakin!" when it happened - good eye anon.
>>
>>86831310
>>86831397

calling that shit a plan is being real generous
>>
>>86831553
It was solid.
>>
>>86831158
Please be a nobody and have the real villan of the season be NOT A FREAKIN SPEEDSTER! Can we do that please? This is just the same shit over and over, except each time the 'same shit' is a bigger 'same shit'. How about a 'different shit'? Because in comic books you're allowed to make up 'new shit'. How bout that?
>>
>>86832884
>MUH NON-SPEEDSTER VILLAINS

Stop.
>>
>>86832884
You're getting Mirror Master and Doctor Alchemy, but you're also getting The Rival and Savitar and you're gonna like it!
>>
File: all these speedsters.jpg (77KB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
all these speedsters.jpg
77KB, 550x308px
>>86833178
>you're also getting The Rival and Savitar and you're gonna like it!
Don't forget about Jessie Quick, Kid Flash, and Jay Garrick!
>You're getting a connection to the Speedforce!
>...aaaaaand you're getting a connection to the Speedforce!
>>
>>86833751
Well, it's the Speed Force season.

S1 - Time travel
S2 - Earth-2
S3 - Speed Force
S4 - Crisis?
>>
>>86833861
So what you're saying is that we will get our first glimpse at Bart Allen this season?
>>
>>86834019
Maybe.

Hopefully alongside Max Mercury.

Fuck, throw in Walter West for all I care.
>>
>Claims to have no Rival
>Calls himself the Rival

It really makes you think.
>>
File: ltkiffkroker.png (141KB, 320x240px)
ltkiffkroker.png
141KB, 320x240px
>>86835716
>it really makes you think
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>86835716
Probably as in he rivals everyone else but no one rivals him.
In other words being a cocky dickhead which was his character.
>>
>>86836182
Iris called him The RIval cause he wouldn't shut up about not having one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.