[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

File: WON122.jpg (980KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON122.jpg
980KB, 950x1229px
Kill Six Billion Demons
>>
>>86829881
who is the brown chick in the bottom panel?
>>
>>86830022
Same one that was in the last page, and the beginning of the chapter.
>>
>>86830022
other sacrifice girl
>>
Wait a minute . . . is that Princess in the bottom pannel?
>>
>>86830340
yes
>>
>>86830340
Same as on the last couple pages
>>
>>86830410
Huh, didn't see her in earlier
>>
>>86829881
I'm really digging White Chain's new outfit so far.
>>
>>86831362
She's no longer naked.
>>
Really liking Princess's wild BDSM thing going on there
>>
>>86831362
Me too.
>>
>>86829881
When did Ally get her natural hair color back? It looks great.
>>
>>86831567
Is this I didn't pay attention day?
>>
Looks like everyone's coordinating squad colors.
>>
Judging on the colors of everyone I'm guessing that the design that won the contest was that one where Allison is pointing the sword at the viewer.
>>
I WANT TO FUCK PRINCESS MAMORU
>>
Why is Princess there, anyway? And why is Cio mad?
>>
>>86836209
She more or less owns Princess's ass and Cio is probably mad because She almost got herself killed/did something stupid
>>
>>86836267
>She more or less owns Princess's ass
Just because she named her?
>>
>>86836281
Yes and the whole "I'm a better drinker then you" thing
>>
>>86836342
Nope, that agreement bound Vladok, and he broke it, though he had to break himself to do so. The agreement, like Vladok, no longer exists.
>>
>>86836362
She bound Vladok when she named her. She's hers.
>>
>>86836362
Oh I'm sorry I meant it as the events that lead up the masking and naming
>>
>>86836362

Maybe Princess and Cio are fucking?
>>
File: The Aftermath_1.png (2MB, 1608x950px) Image search: [Google]
The Aftermath_1.png
2MB, 1608x950px
>>86829881
>>
>>86836664
>This is like one of my Japanese animes!
>>
>>86836664
This looks really bad
>>
File: genji-skin-bedouin.jpg (636KB, 1080x1080px)
genji-skin-bedouin.jpg
636KB, 1080x1080px
>>86831362
>>86831436
>>86831509
Reminds me of Genji's Bedouin skin.

>>86834568
this
>>
>>86829881
>mfw in the next panel, 6 Juggernaught Star Scours The Universe bursts through the window
>mfw 6 Juggernaught Star Scours The Universe rends the flesh from the girl's bones and plucks the power from her face
>mfw 6 Juggernaught Star Scours The Universe punches 1 Metatron's dumb stephen hawking ass face into the ash of the void and claims the power for himself
>mfw 6 Juggernaught Star Scours The Universe kills the deviant as well
>mfw the story ends with 6 Juggernaught Star Scours The Universe cleansing Throne in a bath of fire and restores law and order to all of creation

sincerely, not a Holy Thorn Knight
>>
>>86837896
its 7 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe now
>>
File: upped.png (4MB, 2432x1488px) Image search: [Google]
upped.png
4MB, 2432x1488px
>>86836664
use waifu if you're gonna upscale images anon
>>
I'm sorry, but this whole scenario made me think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYajv8xsgIk
>>
>>86836664
So, will she heal normally? In real lif,e that kind of injury would take years of physical therapy.
>>
>>86838174
well it depends, were any tendons or muscles severed? If the vines just stabbed into her and went around them to avoid permanent damage while immobilizing her she would heal normally within a few weeks easy
>>
>>86838268
You can't shove something that size through a human arm without fucking up the muscle. Tendons could be fine but she's definitely looking at a long-scale heal.
>>
>>86838174
She probably has improved healing. She was able to lift that heavy zweihander with no effort because she didn't think about it.
>>
>>86838174
It depends if it was just a puncture wound or if it rip and tore on the way through. A clean puncture can heal fairly quickly and does minimal damage.
>>
>>86838428
It went all the way through. Look again.
>>
>>86838428
its the opposite, the more jagged a wound is the quicker it heals, a cut from a fine sharp blade takes longer to heal than something like a deep tearing bite wound
>>
>>86838334
>>86838362
>>86838428
>>86838484
>>86838532
She'll heal fine as long as she really wants it.
>>
>>86829881
Imagine even shuffling around your bed with a bunch of holes all over your body.
Sheesh.
>>
>>86838738
Wouldn't be the first time if you know what I mean
>>
File: haloween guy gardner.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
haloween guy gardner.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
So considering that how well the Key of Kings works is based off of its wielder's will, how fucking overpowered would Allison be if she ever put on a Green Lantern power ring?
>>
>>86839074
Less probably. The ring doesn't give will. IF she had a ring she'd limit her power to using it through it subconsciously.
>>
>>86829881
I really like this room she's in. Looks comfy as fuck. I wonder, are they on the ship, in Throne again or did she warp them to some random-ass world?
>>
File: mygod.gif (794KB, 329x232px) Image search: [Google]
mygod.gif
794KB, 329x232px
>>86839175
>Zoss with a green power ring
>>
>>86837941
Only if he got kicked back to the void hard enough to force reincarnation, which I doubt, and would take too long.
>>
>>86840188
>being split in half isnt enough to warrant a reincarnation
>white chain reincarnated after a needle through the head
>>
>>86840218
>reincarnated
Incorrect, banishment and reincarnation are two different things. White Chain's body was "locked off" so to speak by the needle which knocked her soul back into the void and barred her from using the physical body. If she'd reincarnated, we'd be saying 84 White Chain since she's been needle'd twice so far in the series (once by delicious and once by 2michael).
>>
>>86840218
You misunderstand what reincarnation means. White Chain was simply briefly banished to the void, her true form unaffected. When Delicious got wheeled by Juggs and turned to stone, that is what leads to reincarnation. All the Prime Angels except Michael and Metatron are still stone, Michael having come back sooner at the expense of most of his power, and Metatron has never fully been killed at all. When an angel reincarnates, they loose most to all of their memories from their previous incarnation. Juggs doing so would not only ruin what we know of his character, it would take too long in-comic and/or make him a wimp.
>>
>>86840408
>When an angel reincarnates, they loose most to all of their memories
so white chain is the angel equivalent of a brain damaged child?
>>
>>86836439
Vladok died with his mask. Princess is an entierly new devil
>>
>>86842874
angels don't have brains :)
>>
>>86840188
If an angel's body is destroyed sufficiently they will explode, and that explosion is what kills the angel in the void. 6 Juggs is dead. Wait for 7 Juggs.
>>
>>86842943
You act like that contradicts what I just said.
>>
>>86843078
angels can't die they are immortal
>>
>>86843103
Yes they fucking can. They die and are reincarnated.
>>
>>86843121
they have no concept of death you fucking retard. Mortals are the only true being that can die yet angel when killed don't truly die but go into a sleep until they wake and get a new body losing 60-70% of there memories.
>>
>>86843163
Then why the fuck does Abbadon use the term death explicitly when talking about angel reincarnation?

http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/144961394725/how-the-hell-has-white-chain-void-died-so-much
>A lot of White Chain’s deaths

Don't fucking step to me. Of course it's not true final death but it's fucking death.
>>
>>86843209
are you fucking stupid.

he said reincarnation you dumb ass not death. if a angel goes into to much shock or losses his body they go into torpor . When he says White Chain’s deaths he doesn't mean what your brain is thinking. he means to say death by losing body and memories.
you have being arguing they die before reincarnation and your logic is flawed
>>
>>86843263
>he said reincarnation you dumb ass not death

>A lot of White Chain’s deaths
>literally says the word death
>literally says White Chain has died

>When he says White Chain’s deaths he doesn't mean what your brain is thinking
No he means exactly what my brain is thinking because I know. And that's why he used the fucking word death because it's death. It's not the death mortals experience but it's death. You can't even have reincarnation without death. You stupid idiot.
>>
So who's house is it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (45KB, 461x398px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45KB, 461x398px
>>86843290
Nope main creator said.

when they go through shock they reincarnate. That right there is not death its shock you fuckwit.
Angels have no concept of death AND go into torpor when defeated
Torpor
(a state of physical or mental inactivity)

you don't understand anything of what it means and i will not argue with a man or women who doesn't think.
>>
>>86843406
what the dudes saying is that abbadon used the word death in reference to what happened to white chain
>>
>>86843297
they're probably still on the boat
>>
>>86843506
Who's boat is it?
>>
>>86843506
a house boat if you will
>>
>>86843550
The term is "Hoat" actually. Or "bouse" if you prefer.
>>
>>86843546
Guts'
>>
>>86843565
well actually no i wouldnt prefer but thank you for at least considering both options
>>
>>86836209
Cio has a resting bitch face. Unfortunately..
>>
>>86843406
I'm not the guy you're arguing with but holy shit, you cannot be this obtuse. I don't care if this is bait, I refuse to believe someone is this retarded.
>>
>>86843565
That's retarded.
>>
>>86839254
>Zoss with all the rings and the Suprman sword
>>
>>86838174
It's a universe filled with kung fu magic, I don't think physical therapy is a problem for them.
>>
>>86843406
You do realize reincarnation requires you to die before you reincarnate? It may not be true death but their reincarnation is not the same person the angel was before their "death" so it might as well be considered as such.
>>
>>86831567
during the whole rapid de-aging and growing up again
>>
>>86844252
It's fucking hot. Reminds me of this one teacher I had who had a really cute resting bitch face. Would have fucked the shit out of her.
>>
>>86836664

I love how effortlessly manly White Chain is in this image. That stance, that powerful, in-charge action. Masculine role without even thinking about it.

Abby isn't gonna make this easy on anybody. :D
>>
>>86838057
>use waifu if you're gonna upscale images anon

Ehn, I have tools that can easily reach that level of processing, and I really don't like the results that much, I'd rather leave it rougher and preserve more of the original artist's style.

I'm mainly looking to expand enough to see details in Abby's art clearly, and tidy up any protocol artifacts and smooth any pixelated lines a bit.

That said, what you posted was nice too! It's okay to like more than one thing. :)
>>
>>86838594
>She'll heal fine as long as she really wants it.

This.

If the 'punished Allison' picture is a real depiction of how she turns out, it's not because she can't make herself look pretty.

It's because she is honoring the perils she's overcome by wearing their marks on her body.

In other words, chicks dig scars.
>>
>>86838789
>>>86838738
>Wouldn't be the first time if you know what I mean

Heh.

How many holes you got, anon?
>>
>>86846867
You're not preserving his art my making a pixelated mess.
>>
>>86840408
>When an angel reincarnates, they loose most to all of their memories from their previous incarnation

Is this canon, or just an assumption based upon how Devils work?

I don't recall ever seeing this stated, is why I ask.
>>
>>86846948
Literally right in that link posted.
>>
>>86846867
>pixelated resize
Are you blind or just stupid?
>>
>>86845386
Allison doesn't really know how to use it though. She's only just gotten the hang of jumping between worlds.
>>
>>86842943
>>>86836439
>Vladok died with his mask. Princess is an entierly new devil

While this is mostly correct, Helpful Demon Summoner Number One mentioned that devils DO slowly remember some things of their former lives.

This is why Cio remembers how to manipulate Keys, and Princess remembers that she likes that big-old pipe.

My personal suspicion is that devils who are also practitioners can place memories and powers and stuff into items, and thus give their new selves a 'boost' after a re-spawn.

This would explain why Cio is WAAAY more badass than most blue devils, and we can assume that Princess is huffing on Vladok's pipe for more than the smell of her Mac Baren Solent Mixture
>>
>>86847114
Cio didn't receive a new mask, just new names.
>>
>>86847151
>Cio didn't receive a new mask, just new names.

...she did?!

Where is this stated?
>>
>>86847171
You can make a pact with a devil without a new mask, adding names and weakening status. That's what has to have happened to Cio. Her ebon mask clearly looked the same. You can also give a devil a shiny new mask maybe as an incentive to work for you. Vladok got a new mask because he cast it off himself which an ebon can do. In doing so it stands to reason that Vladok and all his memories were lost because he reverted back to base flame and would soon dissipate. However that seems to have not happened. Maybe it happened quickly enough that all of Vladok wasn't lost.
>>
File: 1475852078258.png (103KB, 527x457px) Image search: [Google]
1475852078258.png
103KB, 527x457px
>>86843587
now i'm sad
>>
File: Screenshot.png (24KB, 614x401px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
24KB, 614x401px
>>86844281
>>86843290
>>86845403
i had to ask cause no body wanted too. So it looks like the guy was right
>>
>>86848534
This was never in contention. We all know how it works. The word death was used and Abbadon says right there that he used the word death and they die. Angels die when they're killed.
>>
>>86838057
>You came to the wrong Neighborhood MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>86848555
Stop...Stop
no my friend he says right there that its torpor. The creator said that it is torpor not death and only used death,die and killed cause there is no way to explain it other then mortal explanation. angel only get kicked out of the body and thrown into the void to sleep
>>
>>86848603
>only used death,die and killed cause there is no way to explain it other then mortal explanation
We already knew this though. We knew they turned to stone and were reincarnated. But to them that's death. It was even said before in the thread that it's different from mortal death.
>>
>>86847244
Unbound devils don't dissipate, they are just driven away deeper into the void. Devil itself is immortal, but it's "self" dies when it loses all it's names/it's mask is destroyed or cast away.
>>
>>86848651
Yeah
>>
>>86848636
but they have not been arguing this. the guy talking about torpor and the guy talking about death each have their own way of seeing it. the first anon says its death and rebirth not
>We knew they turned to stone and were reincarnated. But to them that's death
He keeps talking about how they die then come back another person.

the other person said its torpor and their memories fade when they reincarnate not death.

the fact of the matter is that anon #1 was wrong.
>>
>>86849241
>He keeps talking about how they die then come back another person.
>the other person said its torpor and their memories fade when they reincarnate not death.
These are both the same thing. With one person being mad at the usage of the word death.
>>
>>86849241
The problem is that no one seems to understand that death to devils and angels refers to ego death, not cessation of existence.
>>
>>86849341
I think that's what everyone's been saying.
>>
>>86849386
Then they seem incredibly unwilling to use the right terminology.
>>
>>86849437
People are really hung up on words in this thread. People have said that they lose their memory and come back a different person. That's the same thing as ego death. You don't need to say ego death to understand and if you say it's death and reincarnation that's good too.
>>
>>86849341
>>>86849241
>The problem is that no one seems to understand that death to devils and angels refers to ego death, not cessation of existence.

This is correct.

And the big difference between devils and angels seems to be, that angels never, or rarely, undergo ego death.

I'd wager their torpor is longer than devils, but they awaken with most of their memories intact.

That's why they keep their names unchanged and merely increment an incarnation meter.

Devils, on the other hand, experience a major loss of 'self'. They lose memories, powers, personality even.

But some devils seem to remember some things, such as Cio, who remembers her Art and how to bind Keys and maybe other things.

I suspect Vladok also left a gift for his new Self, Princess, in that awesome pipe. :D

We will see!
>>
>>86829881

So, any wagers on where they are?

Or for that matter, how long they've been stuck there while Allison was out like a light?

I'm wondering if that white background is a clue, or Abby just being cagey about it. :)

It's not someplace TOO hostile, as Nyave isn't bundled up and seems healthy.
>>
>>86851983
Devils don't have torpor. Angels keep their names unchanged because they were given to them by the gods and can't be changed. Sometimes they wonder what they mean. I think devils when getting lowered a rank don't usually lose memories. Vladok lost himself because he broke his mask and reverted to the black flame. During the barfight the devils were all singing about what it was like at previous levels. They don't lose their memories.
>>
>>86852017
Why do you assume Nyeve would need to be bundled up? I'd like to think they're still on the ship and it's now their flying base. It makes more sense than them finding a hotel or something when they have a whole ship now. Plus the inside looks like it would go with the ship. Where they are other than that is anyone's guess.
>>
>>86851983
I think they have some base personality they have at the core of their "person"hood that is represented by their name but the experience they go through on each life shape that personality. White Chain probably always has a boner for justice but her experience in this life has made her more a "her" and more caring about mortals, women in particular.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-1-14/

On this page, third panel.

>You also enslave women women. This is not illegal but it is displeasurable to me.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-6/

Then we got here, where Michael is says

>Let me gaze upon your face untouched by man.

Well we know that's not true, so interacting with men seems to have altered her form and her thinking.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-9/

>Well, you do look a little abnormal, hm! Nothing a few millenia in the void won't fix!

So her form change is caused by her experience in the world and returning to the void will remove that.

Finally,
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-2-22/

>Leave. I'll reincarnate. They'll kill you too, and we'll both forget what change is.

Next page,

>It's no use darling. We're different. I'll be back, in time. And I'll change again.

So, here we have angels themselves referring to them being killed as well as the fact that going to the Void undoes change, however Delicious seems to believe he'll change again despite their best efforts.
>>
>>86853448
No Delicous means that after her reincarnates he'll be a new blank slate.
>>
>>86853483
I'm not sure "blank slate" is the best way to describe it. Some personality traits seem to bleed through because White Chain keeps getting herself killed reincarnation after reincarnation. It'd be very odd if she gained personality traits that would cause her to do so every single reincarnation she's had.

Which is why I think some core aspect remains, and the void just cleanses or dulls the experiences that have had in the previous life to bring them more back to the original vision.
>>
>>86853788
Sure
>>
>>86853448
>You also enslave women. This is not illegal but it is displeasurable to me.

Since White Chain doesn't comment on the male slaves does that mean she doesn't mind enslaving men? The alternative is that the demonic gangsters of Throne only enslave women, which seems unlikely.
>>
>>86854198
I wouldn't read too much into it.
>>
>>86854198
>Since White Chain doesn't comment on the male slaves does that mean she doesn't mind enslaving men?

I severely doubt it.

It's more like that wretched fuck she was dealing with only stocks wimmen.

Makes handling easier, i guess?
>>
>>86854198
That guy was a whoremonger. Any idea why he might enslave women specifically?
>>
Not even the corpse city of Throne is decadent enough to allow gay sex.
>>
>>86853483
Yes, but even a blank slate is of some color. Hence
>We're different
>I'll change again
Although he'll lose memories and cumulative personality, he believes that what causes the change is an inherent part of his core self. Essentially, that the change is the result of nature (which is inherent) rather than nurture (which is stripped away by the cycle of reincarnation).
>>
>>86855415
>Any idea why he might enslave women specifically?

He only has to deal with female slaves? Easier to handle, fewer medical problems, only one set of equipment required, etc.
>>
>>86859985
>fewer medical problems
That seems wrong
>>
>>86829881
Alison looks older now than she was before being fed the fruit. Is it just me?
>>
>>86860279
Yes
>>
>>86860473
Yes, she's older or yes, it's just me?
And don't fucking just say "yes" or "no" again
>>
>>86860561
It's just you. You asked one question, so it is obvious what I was referring to.
>>
>>86829881
>Once more
This is not the first time she's woken up on a flying ship. That happened near where the original KSBD stopped at.

Time to
>Eat six billion pancakes

If only I had the images to post.
>>
File: jQZJT.gif (304KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
jQZJT.gif
304KB, 638x638px
>>86860891
Oh yeah
>>
>>86861218
please please let him show up by this book.
>>
>>86829881
She looks like Dorthy at the end of Wizard of OZ
>I had the most fucked up dream
>And you were there and your and ...christ it's still happening isn't it?
>>
>>86829881
Who's the pissed off midget Ebon?
>>
>>86862802
>>>86829881 (OP)
>Who's the pissed off midget Ebon?

...really anon?

I'm thinking you're just trolling now, but just in case:

It's Princess Esquire, the blue devil formed from the flame that was once Vladok the Ebon.

She's even got his pipe.
>>
File: jyGgd.jpg (190KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
jyGgd.jpg
190KB, 638x638px
>>86861218
These pics are getting harder to find since the web archive of that thread is missing pages.

>>86861335
Well Oscar is supposedly going to have a bigger role to play in book three.

So maybe?
>>
>>86862819
>It's Princess Esquire, the blue devil formed from the flame that was once Vladok the Ebon.
Oh she didn't look blue when I looked at the page so it threw me.
>>
File: gFUHw.jpg (89KB, 638x638px)
gFUHw.jpg
89KB, 638x638px
>>86862824
I only have a few that I thought were choice
>>
>>86839254
>Zoss needing a green power ring
I mean, the motherfucker MADE those keys himself. Makes me wonder why those shitty blue dorfs that created the green power rings don't lead by example more often.
>>
>>86862850
Yeah, it almost looks like Abbadon forgot to paint her mask the right shade, she was a lovely cobalt just a few pages ago.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.