[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Spidey confirmed to end with another animated series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 48

File: new-Spiderman.jpg (53KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
new-Spiderman.jpg
53KB, 575x431px
>Marvel Animation's Ultimate Spider-Man series on Disney XD is ending this January, but there are already plans for a replacement.

>Scheduled to debut sometime in 2017 according to USA Today, Spider-Man will reportedly offer a "fresh take" on the titular character, heaed up by Robot Chicken's Kevin Shinick and Avengers Assemble's Phil Pignotti.

>"Spider-Man is the biggest action hero in the world. He is an iconic character whose duality makes him both relatable and aspirational for the Disney XD audience," said Disney XD's Senior VP of Programming Marc Buhaj. "[Spider-Man will be] a fresh take on a beloved classic that will engage both new and existing Spidey fans with its compelling drama, exciting action and the signature sense of comedy."

>Marvel Animation's Senior VP Cort Lane described Spider-Man as a "back-to-basics" approach, "filled with heart and humor."

>As mentioned, Spider-Man will replace the currently-airing Ultimate Spider-Man which will end its four-season run with a two-part season finale titled "Graduation Day."

http://www.newsarama.com/31459-disney-xd-s-ultimate-spider-man-ending-new-spider-man-on-its-way.html

So... how bad can this be? Any holes left?
>>
>>86829503
>So... how bad can this be?

Movie synergy
>>
Dear god I hope its watchable, I crave a new Spidey series that doesn't suck
>>
>>86829528

>they just start s3 of Spectacular Spidey

i can dream
>>
Probably just aping the movie version. Indian Flash incoming
>>
File: 4S8E1qzv8loo1_500.jpg (329KB, 468x723px) Image search: [Google]
4S8E1qzv8loo1_500.jpg
329KB, 468x723px
No more High School setting please.
>>
Spectacular Spider-Man was the last good spidey cartoon, right?
>>
>>86829594
Pretty much.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uX1hCsm8-Y
>>
>>86829594
Yes. Marvel animation hasnt been good since Spec and EMH.
>>
>Robot Chicken's Kevin Shinick and Avengers Assemble's Phil Pignotti
Jesus christ
>>
>>86829594
the only good one imo
>>
>>86829627
Fuck damn Steve Blum was so good in that. Fuck damn that show was so good. Argrh
>>
Why reboot AGAIN?!
>>
>>86829594
nope, the last good spidey cartoon was the animated series from the 90s
>>
>>86829830
You should try watching it again one day without the nostalgia glasses. It's aged like shit.
>>
>>86829503

>Hey! Remember this from the movie?: The Series

god i hate marvel cartoons now
>>
>>86829503
>Spider-Man is the biggest action hero in the world.
Nope.
>>
>>86829528
The cartoons are really just a glorified advertisement for the MCU
>>
File: gammasquadspidey2[1].jpg (189KB, 650x856px) Image search: [Google]
gammasquadspidey2[1].jpg
189KB, 650x856px
>>86829862
>implying hes wrong
>>
File: okay show.jpg (113KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
okay show.jpg
113KB, 500x496px
I'm kinda sad that Ultimate Spider-Man is ending cause it finally just got good. Like they figured out they can do more things with Spider-man. But I'm glad Spider-man is getting another cartoon cause he needs a good show.
>>
>>86829862
Then who is?
>>
>>86829677
Shinick wrote Carnage-Man but you know he won't get to have any of that kind of fun.
>>
>>86829844
I don't disagree, never thought it was great, but it was definitely much better than any of the following Spider-Man cartoons, Spec was just a notch above average.

Batman is easily the superhero with the best TV shows, the Animated Series is still the GOAT and both "The Batman" and "The Brave and the Bold" are decent, especially the first. I'm saying this even though Spider-Man is my favorite hero (after the Punisher).
>>
>>Starting over in High School AGAIN
God, I can't wait for the MCU to age him out of High School so we can finally fucking move on.
>>
>>86829814
because there was no MCU Spidey when they made the show.

Now they have a template. muh synergy
>>
>>86829862

James bond?
>>
>>86829862
You're dumb
>>
Is Greg Weisman back?

If not, I don't care.
>>
>>86829987

Brave and the Bold was mostly "okay" as a Batman cartoon.

As a DC universe cartoon though it was fucking stellar.
>>
File: turning muh crank.png (171KB, 547x407px) Image search: [Google]
turning muh crank.png
171KB, 547x407px
>>86829954
Agreed. To be frank, I'm shocked.
It had finally started to hit its stride, and I think it's the only show under Disney XD's belt that got the "event comic" formula right. Especially with Spider-Verse - that was them making chicken salad out of chicken shit. Most shows don't get as many chances to improve as this one does, and I can't say it totally deserved them, but it actually was improving.
>>
>>86829830
It was a complete joke.
>>
OH BOY! I can't wait to see him discover Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin and Harry Osborn hating him all over again! That story hasn't been told enough!
>>
>>86830107
>Is Greg Weisman back?
Fuck no, why would you want him back after young justice?
>>
>>86830116

Brave and the Bold has always used Batman to be a stealth way to showcase random DCU shit.
>>
Maybe we will get lucky and it will just continue Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
USM actually got sort of decent towards the end. There. I said it.
>>
>>86830198
I swear /co/ is the only place in the entire godamn internet where young justice doesn't have almost universal praise.
>>
>>86830198
1. YJ ain't bad, nowhere as bad as /co/ makes it out to be.

2. He's done more work after that.

3. Even if I agreed that YJ was bad, it's still a massive improvement over what Marvel is spewing right now.
>>
>>86829571
No
>>
>>86830329
/co/ only shits on it because it's popular.
>>
>>86830329
Most of the time it's the same autist with the same response. Best case is just to ignore him.
>>
>high school
>again
Fuck sake. I get why, but still.
Hopefully PS4 will finally give us "experienced" Peter outside the comics.
>>
>>86829503
Will Drake "I'm still paying this debt" Bell still gonna be voicing Spidey?
>>
File: Paper Mario.png (133KB, 260x236px) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario.png
133KB, 260x236px
>>86829503
I'm fine with the High School Setting possibly coming back but just try to make it better compared to USM and If you're gonna use MJ or even Gwen, at least try to actually use them.

Ultimate Spider-man introduced MJ from the beginning then forgot about her until the most recent season. Also no, Peter/Spider-man pausing time just to talk to the audience. USM gave me enough of that in season 1.
>>
>>86830521
Probably gonna use this as an opportunity to get rid of him.
>>
>>It's a prequel series
HOLY FUCK, are you serious Marvel?
>>
>Hosted by Cort Lane (SVP, Animation and Family Entertainment) and Stephen Wacker (VP, Current Series & Development), the panel kicked off with Lane’s tease of several announcements. The first of which is that Marvel will be partnering with the company Funko for a series of comedic shorts featuring Marvel heroes and villains. One of the shorts, titled “Spellbound,” was shown, featuring Spider-Man and Iron Man in a face-off against Loki. Lane teased two more shorts: One with Deadpool and Venom in a chimichanga truck, and another with Rocket and Groot versus the Collector.

>Next, touching on the upcoming “Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars” season of the previously titled “Avengers Assemble,” Wacker revealed the return of Agent Carter on the series. Hayley Atwell will be back to voice the character on the series.

>Additionally, Lane noted that a series of “Ant-Man” animated shorts are on the way, with Josh Keaton voicing Ant-Man and Melissa Rauch as the Wasp.

>The duo also revealed that Season 2 of “Guardians of the Galaxy” will feature Carol Danvers’ Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock, as the series digs deeper into the cosmic side of Marvel.

>After all the revelations, Wacker introduced the Season Premiere of “Guardians of the Galaxy” Season 2, which was then screened for the panel’s attendees. The episode saw Captain Marvel, Rocket and Groot imprisoned by the High Evolutionary in space, and Star-Lord, Gamora and Drax on Earth, along with the Avengers, on a mission to save the planet and retrieve the captured Guardians.

>After the episode, Hulk voice actor Fred Tatasciore was introduced on stage. He was specifically brought on because tomorrow, October 9, “Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell,” an upcoming animated feature co-starring Doctor Strange, is being screened at the convention.
>>
>Tatasciore teased, “What’s amazing about it is, Hulk and Doctor Strange are friends…Hulk and Banner are separated by magic and they have to deal with each other…and a very frightening, amazing villain — Nightmare…it’s very creepy…it’s a very Halloween kind of film.”

>A clip from “Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell” was then shown. It saw Nightmare taunt Hulk to go after his human counterpart, and Doctor Strange trying to convince him that it’s all a rouse. The clip ended with Banner donning the Hulkbuster armor.

>Wacker then introduced a few pages from the original script — a deleted scene from the film — that Tatasciore would read on stage as the Hulk. However, the script was only partially complete — missing some words — so Wacker asked the audience for random words to fill the pages. To help read the script, Wacker brought a young fan dressed as the classic Ant-Man on stage to play the part of a pizza guy interacting with the Hulk.

>The panel moved on to “Ultimate Spider-Man,” touching on the most recent season of the series, titled, “Ultimate Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six.” They announced that Season 4 ends in 2017 with a two-parter called “Graduation Day.” A clip was then screened from the episode that saw the Sinister Six battle Spider-Man among crumbling buildings in downtown New York City.
>>
Get ready to rage /co/

>Lane and Wacker also discussed a new Spider-Man animated series — “one that follows Peter Parker as he just starts out as Spider-Man.” The series will take the place of “Ultimate Spider-Man,” after that wraps next year. Dan Slott, who is working on the series, was then brought up on stage. Lane and Wacker said the show will “pull a lot from Dan’s run” on Spider-Man.

>Ahead of the series premiere next year, a clip was screened from the first episode. A title card, indicating that the show will be simply called “Marvel’s Spider-Man” was the first thing to come on screen. It then cut to a scene where a young Peter Parker — dressed in an early version of the Spider-suit, much like the one Tobey Maguire wears at the beginning of the first “Spider-Man” film — take on some thugs that are attacking police officers with guns that shoot lasers. Unfortunately, Peter has some issues adapting to superhero life, and accidentally lands on the roof of a nearby building accompanied by a nasty old lady and her pigeons.

>A flashback was then shown that depicted a sentimental moment with Peter and Uncle Ben. Inspired by his memory of Ben, Peter musters the courage to track down the thugs in a high-speed car chase through the streets of New York. At the end of the video, it’s revealed that the Vulture was behind the villainy, as he corners Spider-Man and attacks him with a sonic screech.
>>
>>86830329
>>86830361
>>86830362
Or maybe... People have different opinions? Possibly? Just guessing.
>>
File: spider-man-sinister-six.jpg (82KB, 993x610px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-sinister-six.jpg
82KB, 993x610px
So here's a clip from the final episode of USM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hern594qHjs

Probably going to suck like most other episodes but for the first this show actually managed to tickle my nostalgia, can't resist smiling at seeing that 90's TAS inspired Doc Ock.
>>
File: 1454451104476.gif (1MB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
1454451104476.gif
1MB, 300x208px
>>86831194
>Lane and Wacker also discussed a new Spider-Man animated series — “one that follows Peter Parker as he just starts out as Spider-Man.”
>>
>>86831194
>Dan Slott, who is working on the series, was then brought up on stage. Lane and Wacker said the show will “pull a lot from Dan’s run” on Spider-Man.
FUCK MARVEL
>>
>>86831163
>Wacker revealed the return of Agent Carter on the series. Hayley Atwell will be back to voice the character on the series.
Oh my god, just let her fucking stay dead!!!
>>
File: No Hope Pose.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
No Hope Pose.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>86831194
>Dan Slott, who is working on the series, was then brought up on stage. Lane and Wacker said the show will “pull a lot from Dan’s run” on Spider-Man.
>>
>>86830339
YJ is bad and kids don't like it at all because it's not fun
>>
>>86831194
>it’s revealed that the Vulture was behind the villainy, as he corners Spider-Man and attacks him with a sonic screech.

Yup, movie synergy.

> the show will “pull a lot from Dan’s run” on Spider-Man

What exactly? They already did ''Spider-verse'' and most of his stuff doesn't fit with the high school setting apart from maybe Silk.
>>
>>86829503
Is Peter or Miles going to be there spider-man though?
>>
File: trif7.jpg (25KB, 576x318px) Image search: [Google]
trif7.jpg
25KB, 576x318px
>>86831194
I'm not mad, just disappointed.
Slott must be pleased as punch, though.
>>
>>86831185
>pizza guy
WOAAAAAAAH, he stole that guy's PIZZA!
>>
>>86829911
>Captain Marvel could've been a big character with tons of merchandising
>But DC had to get angry and constantly prevent the character from getting his own shit just to keep him from becoming more popular than Supercuck again
>>
>>86831194
>Vulture
Already with the movie synergy
>>
>>86831363
>because it's not fun
Retarded kids you mean.
Kids who hate action and would be completely unable to appreciate shit like Megas XLR and Samurai Jack.
>>
>>86831389
Everything before Ends of the Earth was great from Slott though, and even Ends wasn't that bad. Hell, I was around for the Spider-Island storytimes, /co/ was having a blast reading that.
>>
>>86831194
Oh...joy...evil Black Cat...
>>
re-doing the origin means they can do Silk.
>>
File: image.png (148KB, 390x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 390x480px
>>86829503
Yes ultimate will die!!!
... To be replaced by something that may be just as bad or even worse
And people say the disney buyout didn't changed anything, marvel animation has been shit ever since, it's so bizarre that the only disney animated shows that outright suck right now are the marvel ones
>>
>>86831163
>Additionally, Lane noted that a series of “Ant-Man” animated shorts are on the way, with Josh Keaton voicing Ant-Man and Melissa Rauch as the Wasp.

The blacklist is over, at least.

>>86831194
>Dan Slott

There goes any shred of optimism already.

>take on some thugs that are attacking police officers with guns that shoot lasers.

We Spider-Man: TAS now.

>and accidentally lands on the roof of a nearby building accompanied by a nasty old lady and her pigeons.

That feels like a dig at TAS.
>>
>>86830339
>YJ ain't bad, nowhere as bad as /co/ makes it out to be.

The same could be said for SU.
>>
File: image.png (66KB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 326x256px
>>86831194
Why do normies love slott so much? Is it because there's no alternative?
>>
File: 1450367820396.jpg (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450367820396.jpg
459KB, 1280x720px
>>86831163
>The duo also revealed that Season 2 of “Guardians of the Galaxy” will feature Carol Danvers’ Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock, as the series digs deeper into the cosmic side of Marvel.
>>
>>86829627
Somehow he's even creepier when you think of Spec's Norman behind that mask.
>>
>>86831194
>movie synergy
>Dan Slott
>>
>>86831803
Again, Slott was fine until Ends of the Earth, after than his writing took a nose dive because people got tired of his take on the characters. Big Time, Peter's time as part of the Future Foundation Spider-Island, all good arcs.
>>
>>86832029
Spider island was just okay
Everything he did before and after has been garbage
His run is on the level of mackie's run
>>
>>86829892
>not a glorious advertisement for toys and kid merchandise
c'mon anon
>>
>>86832029
He was literally the only writer I've ever seen get Peter's voice wrong. He only got it right after Superior and before then Gage's ghost writing saved a lot of his issues from being incredibly jarring.
>>
>>86831250
Tom Kenny has been an amazing Doc Ock.
>>
I just hope USM ends with a cliffhanger for a case of cruel irony.

And I'm not bothering with the next show. It's not Spectacular so it automatically sucks.
>>
>>86832277
>>86831250
Wasn't doc Ock all cancer-y in USM?
>>
>>86829911
That's old as fuck nigga, Batman is on top again, actually.
>>
>>86832328
Yeah. I think he's going to get some nanomachines to heal him in the next few episodes.
>>
>>86831363
You don't know anything about what kids like.
>>
>>86831804
Who is the boy in the picture?
>>
File: 1467731219809.gif (433KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467731219809.gif
433KB, 400x400px
>>86832502
>>
>>86830128
I agree, but man, it hit its stride FOUR seasons in, it'll finish its run at 104 and cartoons are lucky to get 52. I think i'm just happy that I can say I enjoyed all of season 4, that after all the shit USM put out we still got over 26 half hours that were good and fairly unique Spider-man cartoon action.

WHY ISN'T THERE A PIC OF THE CLIPS FOR THE NEW CARTOON THO?? DID THOSE YANKEES SUDDENLY BECOME CIVILIZED AND NOT TAKE ANY PICS??
>>
File: 1402196600644.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402196600644.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>86831845
Do you think it was all an act? Or was Norman crazier than he thought?

>>86832313
I've seen the spoilers for the finale.

It gets a proper ending, no cliffhangers, and full circle.
>>
>>86829911
You do know that was from the year Amazing Spiderman came out, right?
>>
>>86831250
>Four seasons til they got the suits correctly
Shiet.
>>
>>86832313

Besides even if it somehow manages to be good, it's getting canned less than two seasons in with a cliffhanger like all of Marvel's actually good shows.

It's a lose-lose situation just like Justice League Action is going to be.

>>86832834

Fuck
>>
>>86829503
Expect all of the characters to be turned into minorities to match the movie.

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>86832834
I lean towards the Goblin being a part of him that he's aware of but buries deep down.
Then he found that he could unleash that part of him through the Goblin.

Honestly I find this Norman to be the most unnerving of all the versions.
He's what you'd get if Xanatos got a kick out of bullying people and being an absolute prick.
>>
>Tfw the new spidey is just Ultimate-Spectacular

Any adaptation may as well be a spiritual successor
>>
>>86830802
Perer always narrates
>>
>>86829571
This. Fuck high school Peter, just start out in college like TAS did. Then segway into marriage like TAS did. Even if it was only a clone of MJ.
>>
>>86834451
I put the spoilers on the wrong fucking part. Dear God I need some sleep.
>>
>>86830175
Well if >>86829528 is true then maybe they'll wait a season.
Y'know maybe.
>>
>>86829563
That fucker isn't Indian, he's just a rip off from Guatemala.
>>
>>86831194
>>A flashback was then shown that depicted a sentimental moment with Peter and Uncle Ben. Inspired by his memory of Ben, Peter musters the courage to track down the thugs in a high-speed car chase through the streets of New York. At the end of the video, it’s revealed that the Vulture was behind the villainy, as he corners Spider-Man and attacks him with a sonic screech.
Literally the second episode of spectacular
>>
File: SpidermanRain.gif (2MB, 327x491px) Image search: [Google]
SpidermanRain.gif
2MB, 327x491px
I'm kinda liking that this doesn't look stiff or dull like the last cartoon. Still I will never forgive them for what they did to Spectacular Spiderman. I still cri.
>>
>>86829503
Who's voicing? Hopefully either Barnes or Keaton, but that's wishful thinking.
>>
>>86831194
>“one that follows Peter Parker as he just starts out as Spider-Man.

Dropped

>pull a lot from Dan’s run

Double dropped.
>>
>>86831628
That is probably one of the most confusing things about this. Before they had Spectacular Spiderman, Avengers EMH, and Wolverine and the Xmen. All three ranged from decent to great. Then it just went to shit. I don't understand why. You would think Disney would go all out and make the marvel cartoons just as if not better than the ones before them.
>>
>>86836044
>You would think Disney

This is seriously all on Marvel. Disney doesn't actually have a lot of say in their animation departments beyond merchandise. Lucasfilm puts a lot of effort into Star Wars Rebels to make it appeal to everyone, while Marvel is stuck with this mentality to dumb shit down and treat their animation projects as commercials for the MCU and the current comics.
>>
>>86835321
how can you even tell? all we have is an image.

>>86831194
>Dan Slott, who is working on the series, was then brought up on stage.
hahahaha FUCK
>>
File: Backed Up Fact.webm (98KB, 1920x720px) Image search: [Google]
Backed Up Fact.webm
98KB, 1920x720px
>>86832410
>>
File: 1474311464621.jpg (219KB, 820x725px) Image search: [Google]
1474311464621.jpg
219KB, 820x725px
retards trying to hate a show that had not even had one episode yet
>>
>>86836205
I don't know man, just the style of it looks better. I always liked the design of slim spiderman like in the Spectacular series. It makes his action scenes a lot more fun imo.
>>
File: punisher a lot of men.jpg (434KB, 1280x2012px) Image search: [Google]
punisher a lot of men.jpg
434KB, 1280x2012px
Why can't we get a show for a character that hasn't already one, for once?
I'd kill for an unrated Punisher animated series on Netflix with straight adaptations of MAX story arcs and Thomas Jane voicing Frank.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXsaabAcbg
>>
>>86836289
>Slott

>/Another/ high school Peter.

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
File: TeddieWTF.jpg (23KB, 456x433px) Image search: [Google]
TeddieWTF.jpg
23KB, 456x433px
>>86831194
>Lane and Wacker also discussed a new Spider-Man animated series — “one that follows Peter Parker as he just starts out as Spider-Man.”
>>
>>86836467
>>86836467
Even I have to agree, ANOTHER high school peter is dumb. I am so sick of seeing that.
>>
>>86829528
This, get ready for Indian Flash.
>>
>>86836526
Exactly, just go to college Peter or marriage Peter.
>>
Watch as they will try to integrate the new cartoon into continuity with Avengers Assemble and just plain fuck shit up.
>>
>>86836467
>>86836526
ok so how do you want to see him as a school teacher or as someone that has a business those sound cool
>>
Looks like Drake Bell lost his only source of income.
>>
>>86836622
Business Peter is by far the worse Peter we've ever had. Either start him off in college are start him off with the marriage. I'm a big fan of teacher Peter, but it seems like a bit of an odd starting point. If they do go that route they should save it for when he gets fired from the Bugle in Season 3 of 4.
>>
>>86836674
Drake Bell would be rolling in it if he did a Drake and Josh reunion.
>>
>>86836681
so get him out of one school and get him in another school nice logic
>>
>>86836711
They had a "reunion" of sorts on another show called grandfathered. But the actors have stated they would be down for another Drake and Josh movie or something.
>>
File: tuck me in.jpg (40KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
tuck me in.jpg
40KB, 495x636px
>>86831194
>>
>>86834036
Well I mean Homecoming kind of took inspiration from Spec for that.

Ned Leeds, Kenny Kong, Liz Allen, etc.
>>
>>86836765
Y'know it always warms my heart to learn a sitcom duo like that are close friends off-camera too. The guys who played Bulk and Skull are still good friends and teach acting classes.
>>
>>86831340
This, Peggy is really overrated and she should stay in a WWII setting plus she dead let her stay dead.
>>
>>86836747
It's not highschool and it offers something different. Also, it would imply that he has had several years of experience under his belt as Spider-Man. Not to mention at this point in Peter's life is when the good supporting cast started to come in. You also seem to be under the implication that they have to keep him in college. If they're going with the college route they're liking going to do a graduation arc. But you know whenever they do highschool Peter they're /never/ letting him leave.
>>
>>86836367
Sadly that would require adult action animation to actually be considered, i still hope we get a show a la spawn on netflix
>>
>>86836526
Marvel is obsessed with teenage peter, That's also the reason why they did OMD, they always hated the concept of married peter and think young audiences will never like an adult hero (even when batman is almost always portrayed as an adult and is insanely popular regardless) i wouldn't mind teen peter if they for once made it a coming of age story with him growing as the seasons go on (wich is what spectacular probably was going to do, since it had a linear timeline with it's own calendar)
>>
>>86837459
>Sadly that would require adult action animation to actually be considered
I hope the Adult Swim season of Samurai Jack is a massive success. I want it to start a giant trend.
>>
>>86831194
Jesus
>>
>>86829954
>just got good.
NOPE
Season 3 was almost good
4 has gotten worse as it goes
>>
>>86829954
My gripe with the cartoon isn't the fourth wall or anything, it's that Spider-Man is so fucking incompetent and ineffectual, and people are dicks to him. It's like reading Slott's run. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>86829503
they just going to ignore avengers assemble spidey being ultimate spidey
>>
>>86831250
That...That wasn't half bad.
>>
>>86832710
>>86831804
I'd smash, so long as she isn't bi or gay.
>>
Not bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1pLFw2vi5E
>>
>>86831194
>USM is finally ending

Cool.

>it will probably be heavily inspired by the MCU

Fuck.

>Slott's involved

I may hate this even more than I hated USM.
>>
File: spectacular carnage.jpg (7KB, 135x134px) Image search: [Google]
spectacular carnage.jpg
7KB, 135x134px
>>86829503
>Ending Ultimate
>Not just picking up Spectacular where it left off a few years ago
Sigh.
>>
>>86829830
>I've never watched Spectacular Spider-Man
You really should, anon.
I honestly kinda like it better than Batman TAS.
>>
File: tumblr_m5sqaoXZxu1qa6xpso1_1280.jpg (399KB, 630x621px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5sqaoXZxu1qa6xpso1_1280.jpg
399KB, 630x621px
>>86836367
What about a Mayday series, with Christopher Daniel Barnes reprising his role as Peter?
>>
File: you're in the doghouse now dude.jpg (42KB, 419x251px) Image search: [Google]
you're in the doghouse now dude.jpg
42KB, 419x251px
>>86831845
>Death of Gwen Stacy TV Movie
>Goblin returns
>WHO IS HE??? Take 3
>Pete and Harry's friendship is strained
>Goblin finds out Pete's identity
>Shit starts getting serious
>Kidnaps Gwen, takes her to the bridge
>Gets unmasked
>It's Norman
>Eyes bulging out
>Blum is still doing the voice
>Cackling, going full Goblin
>Gwen dies
>Spidey beats the fuck out of him
>He dies
>Gwen is gone, Pete and Harry are on thin ice, Harry is convinced Spidey murdered his dad
>The only thing keeping Pete sane is MJ
>Tfw we'll never get this
>>
>>86829987
>Spec was just a notch above average.
Blasphemy!
>>
>>86830198
>There are posters young enough to not know about Gargoyles and Spectacular Spider-Man
Jesus I feel old, educate yourself anon, it's good shit.
>>
>>86833746
And yet we get a Scorpion who isn't Mac Gargon and a Lizard who is apparently Crossbones
>>
>>86831194
>Lane and Wacker said the show will “pull a lot from Dan’s run” on Spider-Man.
Being a Spectacular fan is suffering.
There's no end. Insult after insult. They just keep shitting.
>>
>>86831803
Basically.
They see a comic that says "SPIDER-MAN" on it and has Spider-Man shooting web and saying jokes so yup that's basically 100% Spider-Man.

It's the same situation as Way on Deadpool, where the only people who like it are people who know nothing about what the comics SHOULD be.

Slott used to be great (everything pre-Alpha is excellent Spidey and his She-Hulk/Batman Adventures stuff is comfy and fun), but now he's just full of contempt for his readers in a really noticeable way.
>>
>>86834070
>All those scenes where Norman is shaming Harry by comparing him to Peter
Spectacular Norman was so fucking real.
If I was independently wealthy one of the first things I'd do is commission the rest of that series to be made.
>>
>Max Modell
>Horizon High School

Fucking Slott.

>>86841841
They can't. Sony owns the rights to the series and Disney can only do anything with it if they pay, which they'll never do.
>>
>>86829503
I noticed in toysections of stores they have a Spidey that looks more like this than the Ultimate version.
>>
>>86842437
The series sold well on home media, the toys made money, and now Disney is in bed with Sony to make Homecoming happen.

Given their current agreement, I could totally see them working out a deal to bring Spectacular back (or at least buying the rights whole-sale). They've definitely got the cash for it and the goodwill it'd earn them would be vast and plentiful.
>>
>>86842600
The relationship with Sony and Disney is only focused on the movies.

Sony doesn't give a shit about the show except to milk it from time to time (like releasing the BluRays in time for Amazing Spider-Man 2) and Marvel/Disney wouldn't want anything to steal the spotlight from their current Spidey cartoon, especially if they're pretending no other Spidey cartoons ever existed before USM.

Just accept it, anon. It's deader than dead. It fucking sucks, but that's just how life is.
>>
>>86831803
>Why do normies love slott so much?
They don't.
>>
no more Nova? :(
>>
>>86841947
that'd be the best thing ever
>>
>>86829503
>Spider-Man is the biggest action hero in the world

But that's objectively untrue.
>>
>>86836813
A) Ned wasn't turned into a fat ugly loser and still worked at the Bugle.
B) Kenny is a relatively new creation and really didn't look any different. It was years after the show ended and I'd watched it tons of times I found out he was supposed to be Asian.
C) Liz and Mark still looked white but a little tan, not full black like Homecoming.
>>
>>86831163
>and Melissa Rauch as the Wasp.

But I like Colleen O'shasauhardtospell
>>
>>86831803
I've heard people say they love Stan Lee. I've heard people say they love Chris Claremont. I've heard people say they love more recent writers like Brubaker, Hickman, even the more controversial ones that people like myself aren't a fan of like Remender, Aaron, and Gillen. But never have I ever heard anyone say that they love Dan Slott.
>>
>>86831163
>ith Josh Keaton voicing Ant-Man
Josh Keaton. Voicing any character that's not Peter Parker.
>>
Who wants to take bets on who will voice Peter. I doubt it will be Josh Keaton unfortunately. Possibly Yuri Lowenthal since he's done with Ben 10 and he did the new video game. Possibly an actual kid from the Disney Channel because that's what they're like. Possibly any other kid actor with a really high voice because they want it to sound like Holland's Biebery voice. Last option, Drake Bell comes back because he'll do whatever he can to dig himself out of the debt and will work for a lower price.
>>
If it has the same production staff as all of the other products of Marvel Animation since Ultimate Spider-Man it will be crap. Sorry, but it will be. And Slott just makes it worse.
>>
>>86843400
What do you mean Slott?
You mean the fat fuck who's in charge of one of the most hated runs of spiderman in history?

Who in the fuck did he blow to get that job?
Fucks sake, someone get fucking BMB on the line. Fucks sake Bendis, use your jew powers!
>>
File: IMG_1824.jpg (60KB, 648x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.jpg
60KB, 648x273px
>>86829503
>Spider-Man is the biggest action hero in the world
I'm a Marvel fan but I have to disagree and say that's Batman.
>>
>>86842317
And then The Uncertainty Priniciple happens and you think "maybe he does care deep down".
Then you find out he twisted his son's ankle, framed and gaslighted him.

Y'know, for kids!
>>
It will be a more faithful adaptation to the MCU like the Avengers and GOTG cartoons
>>
>>86830198
YJ was amazing
>>
File: 1474913162384.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474913162384.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>86831194
Oh boy, how naive of me to think that things are getting better for Spiderfags.
At least Conway's RYV book sounds promising.
>>
>>86832834
Even outside of Green Goblin attire Norman feels like a textbook sociopath and Harry acknowledging that Norman never apologizes (subtle-ish way to say that he lacks shame and remorse) makes me think he was always like that.
>>
>>86831163
>Adam Warlock
Is there hope he'll be in the MCU?
>>
>>86831194
At least we're gettng Old Man Vulture again. I have no idea why the fuck USM made him an emo teen.
>>
>>86844070
>think "emo teen" is an exaggeration
>look up pictures of USM Vulture
Holy shit, this can't be real.
>>
>>86844211
I know, being an old man with wings is the Vulture's entire character, how could they fuck something that basic up?
>>
>>86829503
Itll be based on the film and will be shit
>>
File: 4123423.jpg (112KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
4123423.jpg
112KB, 517x517px
>>86829503
>there are people here right now watching Disney's marvel cartoons
Come on, guys, they are almost TTGo level bad (and even worse at times, because TTG at least knows it's bad), how can you stomach any of them?
>>
>>86829528
Fuck, he is wearing his movie suit
>>
>>86835328
It'll be Yuri Lowenthai, just like the upcoming video game.
>>
>>86841975
Fucking kill me.

>>86831194
FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE
>>
>>86836816
Kenan and kel aren't friends in real life.
>>
>>86839913
Seems like a Avengers Assemble episode.
>>
>>86831803
As someone who went to a "Breaking up with comics" panel, the moderators love Slott because "He made Spider-Man funny again"
>>
>>86844388
his movie suit is the most comic accurate movie suit to date
>>
>>86843387
Watch it be Tom Holland and canon to the MCU
>>
>>86844070
>>86844211
>>86844243
>not muh
You kind of people are creative cancer
>>
>>86845378
>every different interpretation is good
Fuck off.
>>
>>86845378
I did like some of the creative choices they did with some characters. The Scorpion in this show is better than the loser he is in the comics. The Beetle was a badass silent assassin. Making Harry Osborn be Venom was more interesting than Eddie Brock.
But making the Vulture a mutated emo teen? Come on.
>>
File: USM Thunderbolts.png (521KB, 1126x690px) Image search: [Google]
USM Thunderbolts.png
521KB, 1126x690px
>>86845378
Hehehe... meme
>>
>>86832168
Not gonna lie, I want to see soccer or capture claw Spider-Man in action.
>>
>>86844371
>Come on, guys, they are almost TTGo level bad

Nah, they're about as bad as stuff like Nascar Racers, or 1/2 of the shows Marvel made with Saban.

>(and even worse at times, because TTG at least knows it's bad)
But TTG is at its worst when they try to gloss over their flaws with self-awareness. It never worked for MAD, and it's even worse when they do it in TTG.
>>
>>86845494
To make Scorpion and Beetle badass they had to strip them of any personality. Then again, USM stripped almost every single villain of any personality beyond boring generic bad guy.

>loser
Man, I miss when Scorpion was a dark mirror/Peter's physical superior and not a joke he is today.
>>
>>86835328

How will Drake make money now that he's unemployed?
>>
>>86845494
>>86846268
Now I'm just sad we got SSM Scorpion. He probably would've been badass.
>>
>>86846415
*never got
>>
File: Amazing-spiderman-1.jpg (58KB, 961x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing-spiderman-1.jpg
58KB, 961x1116px
Anyone else find it kinda weird that Spider-Man's been on TV more or less continuously since, like, the late 60's? Every time one show ends, it's never long before another pops up to keep the brand rolling. sometimes on a completely different network than the previous show.

And it's not even like all those attempts were successes- some just failed outright. It never seems to matter, there's always some network willing to back the webhead again a couple of years later.

I've just always wondered what it was about the brand that inspired such optimism in network suits. Is it JUST that the character is very toyetic and marketable by nature?
>>
>>86835328
I'm hoping for a return to Keaton, personally. While I was a little iffy about his performance as an adult Spidey in MvC3, he knocked it out of the park in Edge of Time.

Speaking of Edge of Time, if for whatever reason they bring in Spidey 2099, I want Barnes to return as his voice.

>>86846351
Isn't he in jail for a DUI or something?
>>
>>86846436
Same reason why Batman always has a TV series. Brand name recognition.
>>
>>86846268
>Man, I miss when Scorpion was a dark mirror/Peter's physical superior

That's what he was in the comics? I never read stories with him in so I never knew that (only experience with him was through the 90's animated series as a kid). The way you describe him though sounds a lot like what Eddie Brock/Venom was.
>>
File: ASM020_14.jpg (408KB, 1000x1461px) Image search: [Google]
ASM020_14.jpg
408KB, 1000x1461px
>>86846663
In his initial appearance he was a pretty threatening villain and Spider-Man had to defeat him by relying on the intelligence rather than just brute force. In his later appearances he mellowed down a bit, but still remained a threat. I don't know where the "Scorpion is actually a joke character" shift happened, but it's kind of frustrating to see a villain who used to be pretty menacing becoming a laughingstock.
>>
File: beware the batman.png (226KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
beware the batman.png
226KB, 500x375px
>>86846584
>Same reason why Batman always has a TV series.

He hasn't had one in a while now.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 512x384px
>>86829503
Hey, it's another spider man cartoon and I'm autistic for spider men cartoons.
>>
>>86841975
>>Gwen is gone, Pete and Harry are on thin ice, Harry is convinced Spidey murdered his dad
I think they'd have to change that since that's what they where doing when S2 ended.

Heck, seeing as Harry was going pretty Norman during that finale, would they still be friends by the time they reached college?

I hope deep down inside me that Weismen has arranged in someway for his plans for Gargoyles and Spectacular to be released upon his death.
I can't for the life of me figure out what they were planning to do with Emily Osborn.
>>
File: 129999399538.jpg (72KB, 307x238px) Image search: [Google]
129999399538.jpg
72KB, 307x238px
I'll be that guy:
Towards the middle and towards the end, I actually liked Ultimate Spider-Man, and a lot of the hate it still gets is sort of outdated, though that doesn't mean some wasn't warranted. It wasn't perfect, but it was way more "alright" than people are willing to give it credit for. Got sort of fun/interesting, and some things played out alright. It seems silly to still be hung up over Spectacular, but that's just me.
I'll gladly welcome something new, though and maybe it'll have less of a rocky start that can be appreciated by kids and older fans.
>>86831194
>“one that follows Peter Parker as he just starts out as Spider-Man.
I mean, that's sort of neat, could easily be prett-
>Dan Slott
Oh. ok. I mean, there is still hope. But that's gonna put people off, or bring people on.
>>
>>86846822
There's JL:Action, like the last guy told me. but i told him that doesn't count since it's not a stand alone batman series, but he insisted that it is
>>
>>86831194
>Lane and Wacker said the show will “pull a lot from Dan’s run” on Spider-Man.

Okay then why set it in high school? In Slott's run Peter is an adult and and is currrently the head of a multibillion-dollar tech corporation. And I know people hate "Business Peter" but I'd honesty rather have that than yet another high school show. At the very least it would be a more fresh and new direction for an animated Spider-Man show.
>>
>>86844971
>retarded black lines everywhere
>web-shooters on the outside
>cartidge belt on the outside
>black straps on his arms and ankles
WOW SO ACCURATE OH MY GOD MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN 10/10
ASM2 costume was most accurate
>>
>>86845566
>Nah, they're about as bad as stuff like Nascar Racers, or 1/2 of the shows Marvel made with Saban.
I definitely remember saban Spiderman being much better than this shit. Keep in mind that i generally hate Marvel/DC shit since early 00s
>>
File: tumblr_mqx80nyZqC1qcgagno1_500.png (257KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqx80nyZqC1qcgagno1_500.png
257KB, 500x268px
>>86831370
>What exactly? They already did ''Spider-verse'' and most of his stuff doesn't fit with the high school setting apart from maybe Silk.

To be honest I would actually like it if they did even more Spider-Verse stuff in the new show too. The Spider-Verse stuff was probably the best part of USM and I feel there's a lot more alternate universes and characters that can be explored like Mayday.
>>
>>86847352
>The Spider-Verse stuff was probably the best part of USM
Are you kidding me? Those stories are pure garbage, even by USM standards.
>>
>>86831163
Josh Keaton and Melissa Raunch, okay I'm game for this.
>>
>>86829503
>VA is easily facing jail time
>ratings are bad, even for a Disney XD show
>Only the current season is viewed as good by anyone on 4chan, Reddit, and etc.
>Disney wants to have synergy with MCU

RIP show, you weren't great but you were complete shit like other Marvel cartoons.
>>
>>86843773
You underestimate how popular Spider-Man is in Asia.
>>
>>86846436
>>86847535
I realised earlier today that there is no Spider-man anime and now I'm sad about that.

Not that I really want a Spider-man anime but it just feels like they're ought to be one and the world is incomplete.
>>
File: 1473558038325.png (686KB, 607x625px) Image search: [Google]
1473558038325.png
686KB, 607x625px
>>86844971
>Normies think that the new tacticool suit is accurate.
>Normies think that having expressive eyes are "accurate"
>Normies don't realize he didn't originally have them.
>Normies don't realize that it was mostly done in hardly canon comedy books.
>>
>>86847479
Wait is Drake really going to jail?
>>
>>86841975
>Pete and Harry's friendship
Does anyone actually care about their friendship? It's always seemed forced to me.
>>
File: J.D. Rage.gif (520KB, 376x282px) Image search: [Google]
J.D. Rage.gif
520KB, 376x282px
>>86831194
>Spectacular Spider-Man has been cancelled for 7 years
>>
>>86834468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHt481HsFU
>>
>>86831194

Why don't they just animate the Marvel Adventure Spider-man comics?
>>
File: 8c41dad2.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8c41dad2.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>86845513
Wait just a fucking minuet.
>>
File: Spectacular200_05.jpg (121KB, 700x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Spectacular200_05.jpg
121KB, 700x1095px
>>86848329
I do but I don't think it's done well often, especially in adaptations.
It's either playing up a love-triangle or jumping straight into the Goblin stuff so they don't actually spend time establishing them as friends. Even Spectacular was guilty of that (though I'm more forgiving towards the tight pacing given how things turned out).

I'll admit, it's one of the things I kinda like now in the current run.
>>
>>86843435
Bendis was on the USM cartoon. He even wrote the episode where Spider-Man swapped minds with Wolverine.
>>
>>86844971
Yeah no, I liked the CW suit but it's definitely not the most comic accurate. That goes to ASM2's suit, it was a great suit in a shitty film.

If they gave the ASM2 suit the eyes and maybe the chest spider of the CW suit then it'd be even more comic accurate.
>>
>>86836355
I actually liked Ultimate Spider-Man's style. I liked that it went for a bit of a more realistic looking style instead of super stylized like in OP's pic.
>>
>>86833129
Literally says 2013 at the bottom nigga
>>
>>86849833
Fucking Paul Dini was on the show too, writer and producer.
>>
>>86850493
Didn't he bail out?
>>
>>86835328
Someone new, it doesn't hurt to have new blood.
>>
>>86836044
It's literally jeph loebs fault. it was his idea to dumb things down and get rid of serialized storytelling. Back half of Season 2 of EMH clearly suffered because of this and it was downhill ever since.
>>
>>86849881
No, CW suit is most accurate to the original. I don't see how you're saying otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Where the fuck is this from? Why wasn't this the costume for homecoming and civil war? It's almost perfect and non offensive. I would love to see this in the new game.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 338x395px
>>86851112
ASM2 suit>Raimi suit>CW suit>ASM1 suit
>>
>>86851194
>ASM2 suit>Raimi suit
How can you tell? They're essentially the same thing with some minor differences.
>>
>>86843273
Liz and Mark were clearly Hispanic in Spectacular.
>>
>>86851273
Bigger eyes and a more round head. It's like talking about the differences between Kirby and McFarlane.
>>
File: bust a sack.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bust a sack.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>86843776
>Goblin shows up
>It's gotta be Harry
>But the viewer knows it's Norman
>Goblin attacks Norman
>Wait what
>Surprise, it was... Harry?
>Huh
>Goblin comes back
>Well this has gotta be Harry
>Nope, it's Donald Menken
>Until he attacks Menken
>Goblin, Harry, and Norman are all on screen at the same time
>What the fuck is going on
>Tfw Norman is really Chameleon, Globulen Green just made Harry black out, Norman's been the Goblin all along, he framed his own son, and he's arguably been entirely in his right mind the whole time
Fuck me that show will never be topped.
I watched it with a friend who knew nothing about Spider-Man and that entire arc blew her goddamn mind.
>>
>>86844003
Literally the only good Spider-Man thing we have comics-wise is Spider-Man/Deadpool, and that's gotta be ending soon.
At least the new movie looks promising. At least I'll always have my box set of Spectacular Spider-Man...
>>
>>86846914
>Emily Osborn was really the Chameleon all along
>>
>>86829830
Always shocked by the number of fans this show has on /co/.

The show had a decent art style, and did some characters justice, but its really mediocre at best, garbage at worst.
>>
Are there any other fags that suffer worse than the spider-fags and x-fags?
>>
>>86848329
I just really liked their dynamic of "they're buddies, but there's a bit of deep-seated resentment since Norman clearly likes Peter more than his own son".

Not to mention how Pete's returning from the summer with Spider-Powers could easily be seen as an allegory for puberty envy, I feel like they had a neat dynamic. Like, they're destined to fall apart through no fault of their own. Just a series of elements that react badly in time.
>>
>>86851530
FFags.
tfw all three of those
>>
>>86851523
>Muh 90s animation
>>
>>86851530
As a lifelong Spider-Fag, I feel a sort of kinship to X-Fags and FFags.
Our favorite characters are either being actively erased or fucked with until they're not the same character anymore.

It's part of the reason that I want to get into reading older Spidey shit, just start from the beginning and work my way up to the modern day.
>>
File: 1389151217929.jpg (545KB, 1024x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1389151217929.jpg
545KB, 1024x1570px
>>86851492
>Norman's true lover was the Chameleon

The greatest tragedy of SSM's cancellation is that we never got to see this animated.
>>
>>86851585
it´s really worth it, early stories are great, even the missteps are fun to read, and not infuriating like today´s fuckups
a friend liked the amazing spiderman movies and the ultimate spiderman tv show, i told him to read the comic from the start and when he did he finally realized how bad they were
>>
>>86831083
Why would they?

I mean I know /co/ hates him, but unless hes difficult to work with or they're unhappy with his performance I don't see why they wouldn't keep him
>>
File: 303.jpg (141KB, 885x1300px) Image search: [Google]
303.jpg
141KB, 885x1300px
>>86851619
I meant the original Spidey-Mobile arc, of course. Not whatever story that pic was from.
>>
>>86851112
The only things that are close to the original is the eyes and maybe the webbing not being raised. Comic Spider-Man didn't have a bunch of lines on the blue part of his costume or wristbands or that exterior belt or whatever it is.
>>
>>86851273
The eyes are vastly different. There's always something really off about the mask design for Raimi's Spider-Man. And you don't really notice it until you compare it with ASM2 and the Civil War versions.
>>
>Spider-man is:
>a nerd who thinks he's funny, but isn't
>annoying with a banter that 13-year-olds think is outdated
>poor, but never does anything to improve his station
>an orphan, to give audiences a cheap excuse to sympathize with him, because he lacks charm
>and an overall loser, with pretensions of being a genuine hero like Cap

I honestly don't understand why people identify with this insect. Even Iron Man is generally a better hero than this Yorker. Hell, even Black Widow does the Spider theme better.
>>
>>86852113
Get lost, Norman.
>>
>>86852113
Get off the Internet, Osborn.
>>
File: 1025041-jjj.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1025041-jjj.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
How is there no leaked pic from the clips they've shown TWICE at NYCC??
>>
>>86852113
>>a nerd who thinks he's funny, but isn't

That's what great about Spidey. He cracks lame jokes at super serious guys who get annoyed to hell and back at him.

Imagine CW Spidey cracking jokes at Netflix Kingpin. The man will completely lose his shit, but he can't touch spidey.
>>
>>86853962
Wait, there were clips?!?
>>
>>86854328
http://www.cbr.com/nycc-live-marvel-animation-panel-with-ultimate-spider-man-gotg-more/
>Ahead of the series premiere next year, a clip was screened from the first episode. A title card, indicating that the show will be simply called “Marvel’s Spider-Man” was the first thing to come on screen. It then cut to a scene where a young Peter Parker — dressed in an early version of the Spider-suit, much like the one Tobey Maguire wears at the beginning of the first “Spider-Man” film — take on some thugs that are attacking police officers with guns that shoot lasers. Unfortunately, Peter has some issues adapting to superhero life, and accidentally lands on the roof of a nearby building accompanied by a nasty old lady and her pigeons.
>A flashback was then shown that depicted a sentimental moment with Peter and Uncle Ben. Inspired by his memory of Ben, Peter musters the courage to track down the thugs in a high-speed car chase through the streets of New York. At the end of the video, it’s revealed that the Vulture was behind the villainy, as he corners Spider-Man and attacks him with a sonic screech.

http://www.cbr.com/nycc-live-marvels-true-believers-panel/

>A clip was then shown from the series, which was screened at yesterday’s Marvel Animation panel.
>>
>>86854382
Well fuck my johnson. That sounds OK.
>>
>>86829540
>Dear god I hope it's watchable
>Written by Dan Slott
lol nope
>>
>>86853962
It'll be released a couple of months from now, just like the GotG clip when that was first announced.
>>
File: Carnage_Queen.png (463KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage_Queen.png
463KB, 1000x560px
MJ-Kerrigan was a pretty cool idea.
>>
>>86834394
He does but I don't recall him stopping time entirely just to do it
>>
>>86851619
>>86851725
Eh, I'd consider a pity we didn't get to see this either.
>WHEEEE!
>>
>>86829892
don't be silly anon.

They are all about the toys.

Launch a new show, new designs, suddenly new toys everywhere.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.