[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Thunderbolts will be celebrating their 20th anniversary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>The Thunderbolts will be celebrating their 20th anniversary with the over-sized Thunderbolts #10 in February 2017. The main story is titled "Return of the Masters" and has an old adversary tempting the 'bolts to return to their evil ways.

>old adversary tempting the 'bolts to return to their evil ways.

Zemo?
Crimson Cowl?
Graviton?
Grandmaster?
Osborn?
>>
>>86827384
Joystick
>>
>>86827384
they're going to drag it to 10 issues just to celebrate an anniversary?
>>
>>86827984
They are dragging it till the Steve Rogers HYDRA reveal
>>
>>86827384
Seems that Songbird is officially back with the team. As nice as it is to see the old gang back together, it just kinda feels like a loss for her to go from being an Avenger at last back to a Thunderbolt
>>
I feel like it's not Zemo because I only really see him going back to the team once his downfall is complete and he's given up his current evil streak and wants to try the anti-hero thing again. Maybe I'm wrong though.
>>
>>86827384
Graviton was seen in Pleasant Hill, so there's a setup there.

Can Karla continue her unbelievable streak of saving rolls?
>>
File: 1461975128429.jpg (532KB, 1242x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1461975128429.jpg
532KB, 1242x1550px
>>86829170
>Can Karla continue her unbelievable streak of saving rolls?
Of course. Of her vast arsenal of powers, her absurdly high charisma and luck stats will always be her most useful.
>>
File: 1270163965597.png (184KB, 359x255px) Image search: [Google]
1270163965597.png
184KB, 359x255px
>Spencer talked more about the Thunderbolts than Captain America in the livestream

I think he wanted to write the book but is too busy with Cap.
>>
>>86829442
Maybe if there was only one Cap book to be written then.

Or if he had handed one of them off.
>>
>old adversary tempting the 'bolts to return to their evil ways.

i wonder if this means they won't be as involved in HYDRA Civil War

OR they just become Zemo's faction
>>
>>86829442
>I think he wanted to write the book but is too busy with Cap.

I was under the impression that this was basically confirmed, he should have dropped Captain Falcon for it tbqh
>>
>>86829490
Brevoort said Thunderbolts and Uncanny Avengers are part of the Captain America family of books now. It's just that CWII delays fucked with the plans, The Oath aftermath will lead into HYDRA War.
>>
>>86829493
I'd take an USAgent book over Captain Falcon too.
>>
This is total nostalgia pandering.

Thankfully it's pandering to my nostalgia so it's all good.
>>
>>86827384

I feel like Zemo is the only one to carry the right amount of punch and thematic significance for the 20th anniversary considering how hard he has fallen from where he was at the end of T-Bolts.

And he helped them in Pleasant Hill so there might be some real temptation in this case.
>>
>>86827384
>not getting busiek and bagley for an anniversary
>>
>>86832493
Pretty sure they are, actually.
>>
>>86832493
They are doing a Jolt backup story.
>>
>>86827384
>chapter fucking 10
At least ten issues for this shit, that is under 20k by the fourth issue
How?
>>
>>86832493
They actually are you mongoloid
To bad this means we'll have to endure more Zub+Malin shit combo
I'm pretty sure I'll jump out when the Hydra event ends
>>
>>86832814
At least it isn't pulling sub 10k numbers like Hellcat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.