[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a 1 v 1 fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 5171975-1450986333-luke-.jpg (64KB, 800x358px) Image search: [Google]
5171975-1450986333-luke-.jpg
64KB, 800x358px
>Both MCU versions
>Cap has the shield
>>
Captain is much much stronger.
>>
>>86827313
Depends on whether Cap is willing to cram his fists down Luke's throat or even if he'd think of it in the first place.
>>
>>86827313
Luke by fatigue.

Cap can't knock him out or restrain him. If it were a wrestling match Cap would win via pin no contest, but in a street brawl first to the ground loses type match, Cap just can't take a guy like Cage down.
>>
>>86827324
How?Luke is bulletproof.We didn't see Cap get shot but I'm pretty sure they'd leave marks.
>>
>>86827350

fatigue? against cap with the shield? you serious?
>>
If Cap went all out with the shield (maybe even without it) he'd concuss Luke like what happened with the shotgun in JJ.
>>
Luck still gets hurt, its only his skin thats resitant.

If cap rattles his skull hard enough he can still win
>>
>>86827391

Not that guy, but yes.

Cap can do this all day
>>
>>86827350
can cap choke him out? That seems possible right?
>>
>>86827412
DESU, he had just walked out of a gas fire explosion. I think the shotgun was just a plot device, Luke Cage wouldn't realistically have been stopped by that.
>>
File: video-undefined-captain-america.jpg (37KB, 637x362px) Image search: [Google]
video-undefined-captain-america.jpg
37KB, 637x362px
>>86827313
>incredibly skilled fighter with a vibranium shield versus a brawler who gets by on brute force
>>
>>86827350
>but in a street brawl first to the ground loses type match
Then Cap wins via pin.
>>
>>86827313
MCU Cap no contest. Luke is stronger and more durable but Cap is strong enough to hurt him, a way better fighter, way faster, and he has shield which OP as fuck, he could use to probably knock Luke out or choke him out, one of the two.
>>
>http://marvel.com/universe/Cage,_Luke
>able to lift/press approximately 25 tons
>punch through barriers as thick as four-inch steel plate
>can withstand up to one-ton impacts or blasts of 150 pounds of TNT without serious injury
>can withstand up to one-ton impacts or blasts of 150 pounds of TNT without serious injury

It seems to me tha Cap is way out of his weight class, he can't do shit to hurt Cage while Cage could just pick him up and slam him against the ground untill he dies with close to no effort

Cap win by plot armor
>>
>>86827583
They're talking about MCU, though. Comic feats don't count for this discussion.
>>
>>86827583
>Both MCU versions
Reading comprehension, hon.
>>
>>86827313

Cap doesn't use bullets, so it comes to if he's smart enough to realize Luke's skin is unbreakable and chokes him or something
>>
>>86827313
Cap, better fighter and Luke isn't impervious to damage, blast of a shotgun was able to KO him and make Luke's brain swell. Cap would completely work Luke around with slaps from the shield. As tough as Luke is he only just defeated Dimondback, Cap could probably hit just as hard and knows how to fight, not the street style of throwing haymakers left and right, but actual fighting.
>>
I don't see how Luke could lay a hand on Cap, any punch he throws is going to be met with the shield. All Cap has to do is dance around Cage for a while throwing his shield back and forth off Luke's head and eventually the concussive force will take its toll
>>
>>86827366
Cap got shot by Bucky in TWS
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.