[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New episode of SpongeBob today at 10:30 Mutiny on the Krusty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

New episode of SpongeBob today at 10:30

Mutiny on the Krusty
>When the Krusty Krab is blown away by a storm, an insane Mr. Krabs has to guide his employees and customers back to their homes
>>
>>86821352
Why are they playing these again in the early morning? Who the fuck watches cartoons in the morning anymore? I can't see it now cause I'm on the toilet. Fuck you Nickelodeon.
>>
Watching it now. What a bad time to air it though, with Hurricane Matthew coming.

These newer episodes aren't as bad. It's interesting how they changed.
>>
>>beg me :)
>>
"spend it"
>>
Is this a halfhour special or not? Says it's going to 11 but my guide only says this episode title, but the credits just played and it was obviously the end.
>>
that guybesideyou was such a dick
>>
>it's another "patrick is an asshole" episode
>>
RATE

THE

EPISODE
>>
>>86821777
8/10

Another rewatch will probably bump it higher.
>>
>>86821352
>still watching spongebob
>>
>>86821506
It seemed timely, if anything.

>>86821777
8/10, the monster was surprisingly great - that detailed style is easy to look at when it's not paired with ripping skin and flesh
>>
>>86821829
Not trying to be "that guy" but they're trying to go back to what it used to be, with Stephen being back too.

It's not about people still watching it, it's about people coming back to it. I don't doubt there's some kids on here who have watched it the whole time, but ever since Season 9 started coming to an end they tried to make it more funny. This episode was strongly right near average, maybe a bit above.

They hardly, if at all, do like >>86821846
said with the ripping skin and flesh detail "jokes" anymore, which is good because that shit was horrible. Like when Spongebob ripped out his pupils and they had a up close shot with it red and bloody looking.
>>
File: 1475716125569.jpg (134KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475716125569.jpg
134KB, 1000x1000px
Season 10 starts next week, y'all ready to gaze on the that "revamped animation"
>>
>>86822520
Yea, I'm interested. They have a storyboard with bubble bass in it, they probably just made it more fluid and wacky looking.
>>
MEGA when?
>>
File: CuQcgMKVYAA8kAO.jpg (146KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuQcgMKVYAA8kAO.jpg
146KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: bb.png (2MB, 1072x3260px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
2MB, 1072x3260px
>>86822612
>not posting the boards
>>
>>86821566
I've noticed that for a few new episodes. The TV guide just hasn't been listing the episodes correctly.
>>
File: corneas.jpg (44KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
corneas.jpg
44KB, 640x476px
>>86821886
>Like when Spongebob ripped out his pupils and they had a up close shot with it red and bloody looking.
>>
watch the "repeat" on your west nickelodeon feed, it's on right now for those who have it

that fucking CG island pisses me off in the new intro
>>
>>86824274
But I'm a Britbong
>>
His first dime was a big rock, though, not a regular ol' dime.

COME ON, WRITERS.
>>
>>86824141
So terrifying the UK cut this scene out.
>>
>>86824586
>so terrifying
no, uk is just idiots, they make a lot of pointless edits like with regular show
>>
I figured I might as well ask here. What's a quintessential SpongeBob? I need to present a typical SpongeBob clip for class and I'm trying to figure out one that's a representative of how the show is.
>>
>>86825704
the fuck are you asking?

>>86824474
It's worth being angry about
>>
>>86824474
>86824474
Mr. Krabs is an old man, his memory isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>86826287
Oh I was missing a word. I'm just looking for a SpongeBob clip that you think is memorable, and represents the quirkiness of the show.
>>
>>86825704

Not my wallet.
>>
>>86824474
They retconned his Navy past as well. He used to be a part of a cargo ship now.
>>
>>86827314
>>86826313
>>86824474
>Caring about continuity in Spongebob

Continuity in Spongebob wasn't even that great in earlier seasons.

At this point, the show is on the level of Simpsons, where there's so many retcons that the timeline doesn't make sense anymore. Best not to think about it while watching the show
>>
File: 1452435172611.png (173KB, 387x430px) Image search: [Google]
1452435172611.png
173KB, 387x430px
Found it on Youtube, but it's impossible to watch without getting extremely pissed off.
It's recorded with a phone by a kid who can't keep the damn thing still. Also the ending is missing.
>>
>>86827458
>Watching it on Youtube
Just wait for it to be posted on Kisscartoon or something.

I wouldn't want my worst enemies to watch their shows on Youtube
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.