[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerpuff Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (78KB, 755x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 755x1059px
Who's ready for the new episode tonight?
>>
>>86821172
I'd rather watch my own mother take a shit.
>>
>>86822227
Yeah I wanna see this guy's mom take a shit too.
>>
I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 283x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 283x447px
>>86821172
You actually like that shitty reboot!?
>>
>>86821172
I'd rather watch some kind anon dump all the BlossomXAku fan-art in this thread.
>>
>>86822227
>>86823482
Why do they call it taking a shit when you're actually leaving it?
>>
I'd rather draw it myself on a flipbook and watch it
>>
>>86823588
Do it.
>>
I don't know. That last seasons was a little like watching a home video of my 3rd birthday combined with 120 days of sodom
>>
>>86824612
That must have been some birthday.
>>
Weren't we supposed to kill this shit? Why's it happening again
>>
You faggot. I thought this was an original PPG thread. You deceived me with the thumbnail, fuck you.
>>
File: isZxvv.gif (253KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
isZxvv.gif
253KB, 500x330px
>>86821172
>Reboot is still on the air
> Original series is leaving Netflix next month
>>
>>86821172
What's it about?
>>
>>86823555
Anon, they used a character design from the old show as the OP image.
Clearly they are baiting.

Or really really really retarded
>>
>>86825226
>For marketing reasons
So with this move, they're trying to force to watch the new one or is one of that "the old is over get over it" moves?
>>
>>86825528
It's the "We're cunts." move.
>>
>>86825528
They're getting rid of old PPG games on CN site too so it's definitely an "accept the new one" thing
>>
>>86825605
Well if the merch sales drop maybe this shit could finally burn and die
>>
>>86821172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw
>>
Did this show actually push itself as "just like the original" when it was being initially marketed?
I ask because I've seen many people bemoaning the fact that is isn't.

>>86825528
I would say this is just a nasty coincidence, but >>86825605 is making that rather hard to believe.
>>
File: John Freeman - No.png (286KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
John Freeman - No.png
286KB, 640x358px
>>86821172
>>
>>86825783
Well never really re introduce the old characters, they star the stories like kids(the new audiences) already know them, so in order to undestad what the fuck is going on you have to know the old series, so i don't think they want to be their own thing
>>
What if it's good?

I mean it can't get worse than twerking, right?
>>
>>86826303
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that it's basically too late for this show to redeem itself, especially after Painbow and the crap revolving around Horn Sweet Horn.
Doesn't mean they won't try, though. I hope they do.
>>
>>86823577
cause it's reffering to the verb 'to shit' not the noun 'a shit'
>>
i'd protest outside the HQ just to get this off the air
>>
File: Blinded_by-forbidden_knowledge.jpg (132KB, 1268x446px) Image search: [Google]
Blinded_by-forbidden_knowledge.jpg
132KB, 1268x446px
>>86823577
YOU'VE CRACKED THE CODE ANON
>>
>>86821172
literally nobody watches, let alone cares about this shit.
>>
>>86825783
They never actually said it was a new take or anything no. If anything they said they wanted to "expand" things and add new layers to the girls.

Also, yeah, they don't actually act like this is a new show, everything is treated like it's just continuing on from the original series.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.