[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's gonna be good, right? Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed-161337-1280x0.jpg (138KB, 1280x2048px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-161337-1280x0.jpg
138KB, 1280x2048px
It's gonna be good, right?

Please
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-16-15-42-10.png (294KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-16-15-42-10.png
294KB, 960x540px
If not I'm going to die
>>
>>86819371
better question is when?
is that happening this year or..?
>>
>>86819371
Two words:
Nu PPG
>>
>>86819371
>It's gonna be good, right?
I hope so, if not, I'm going to ask who wished on a Monkey's Paw for a Samurai Jack Reboot.

Because I'll be honest, CN doesn't have a good track record on this sort of thing. Luckily its airing on [as] and has it's original writing staff back.(that is true, correct?)
>>
I have high expectations por this. I know that preceeds disappointment but I still have 'em. As long as they keep the amazing action balanced with the more surreal comedy and ham, I'm sure they'll do great. I'm mainly interested in seeing how Jack has changed over 50 years of battles and failures.
>>
It's made by the same guy.
How bad could it be?
>>
This is going to be the last chance I give any kind of reboot (yes I know it's not actually a reboot) a try.

As >>86820233 said, this essentially has everything that other reboots or late continuations I guess I should call it, usually don't have. The original creator, the original staff, the original voice actor, a set plan and a limited/succinct runtime so it's not meant to whore out a product by reusing an old idea. Essentially, everything is in the cards for it to be good

If this sucks,I have no hope for stuff like Ducktales 2017 or the Hey Arnold movie
>>
>>86820266

Yep. Ressurrecting a dead show never ever works out great.
>>
>>86820952
It wasn't dead; it was flung into the future
>>
>Gennedy's return to 2D animated action
>via a revival of Samurai Jack of all things
I have no reason to think it won't be amazing.
>>
do we know how long will it last?

Samurai Jack got better as it went on.
Season 1 - good tier
Sesaon 4 - god tier

I have no doubts they can regain their season 1 glory, but can they jump straight into the season 4 zen?
>>
>>86819371
I sure hope so anon. Samurai Jack was my jam.
>>
No Mako.

Game over.
>>
>>86820233
People said that about Legend of Korra too
>>
>>86821523
While that's true, it's technically not 100% right because ATLA had a team of writers who exactly did the story and they were not around for Korra so it wasn't exactly the same staff
>>
>>86821393
They've had plenty of years to get better at cartoons since the end of Season 4, and now they barely have any imposed limitations over what they can do. The only way this can backfire would be if those previous limitations was their only reason to try and be creative and funny. My only concern is that due to the mature rating they feel they don't need to try as hard, but I doubt it will come to that
>>
>>86821622
>those previous limitations was their only reason to try and be creative and funny

good point, limitations are usually beneficial

> mature rating

Oh hey, I didn't know. Hmm, now I wonder if Jack's going to slice some NON-ROBOTS? Damn. I don't know how to feel about it.
>>
>>86821393

It's a ten episode conclusion to Jack's story.
>>
>>86821672
>10 episodes
>conclusion

Alright, that's pretty exciting!!

When is it going to air???
>>
Since Tartakovsky is directly involved, I'm expecting it to at least be decent. I'm worried, though, that being on Adult Swim may cause them to try too hard to be "mature."
>>
>>86821663
The creators confirmed that Jack will kill his first human in the new season and we'll see how it affects him. However, they won't get rid of all the robots; it'd be weird to just ignore that most of Aku's forces is composed entirely of robots. However, when Jack is forced to fight a living being he won't hold back and will definetly kill them.
>>
>>86819371
I hope so.
The new PPG and TTG reboots are trash!
>>
>>86821828
WTF, that's weird.

Godspeed Jack, our last best hope for 2D animation.
>>
>>86822383
They said they were trying their best to emulate the old handrawn animation with their more current digital tools, so speaking from a stylistic point of view the show shounld't look that different, if at all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.