[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one person be so pure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (295KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 600x800px
How can one person be so pure?
>>
File: Leni.jpg (22KB, 245x269px) Image search: [Google]
Leni.jpg
22KB, 245x269px
Leni is for hug not fug
>>
There's nothing pure about teen pregnancy.
>>
>>86819511
You shut your whoremouth. Shes as pure as she is beautiful. She has everyright to be a stork if she wants.
>>86819502
Shes is for fugs and hugs
>>
>>86819353
This dumb bitch probably would think she's fat and kill the baby and in some weight loss scheme.
>>
>>86819353
she's so adorable holy shit. this is the first time ever in my life I've only ever been interested in a girl for the sole purpose of hugging the shit out of her and just pat her on the head, instead of wanting to ram the everliving crap out of her.
>>
I know her VA in real life
wat do
>>
>>86819562
Record her saying lines you've written in-character.
>>
>>86819547
DONT INSULT THE LENI YOU BIG MEANIE
>>86819558
I still want to ram the crap out of her, but goddamn i want to pat her lover her and hug her
>>
>>86819562
Fuck her in character, then tape it so zone can animate it.
>>
>>86819562
Tell her a random fat mexican guy liked her in Chowder.
>>
>>86819518
Your mother had every right to be a stork too, and it still was a big mistake.
>>
>>86819582
Trust me, i curse her inside my head every morning i wake upnin this infernal world.
>>
>>86819569
>>86819578
i dont think she would let me do either of those things but ok
>>
>>86819562
>Look her up
>She's only a couple of years older than me

Huh, never would've guessed.
>>
>>86819629
I try my hardest not to compare myself with people within my age group, but fuck me if it doesn't bother me that someone is doing something I've always dreamed about doing.
>>
>>86819502
>>86819518

>Shes is for fugs and hugs
This is the truth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.