[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Spider-Gwen_Vol_1_1.jpg (40KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Gwen_Vol_1_1.jpg
40KB, 300x456px
How would you fix her?
>>
Erase her.

Gwen should have stayed ded
>>
>>86816670
Put a competent writer on her book. It's got Slott syndrome, where there's great ideas (Matt Murdock mob boss) but shit execution. Also, get a good artist, the proportions are god awful
>>
Kill her, she's worthless and can never be good. Her concept is fucking stupid and so is her execution
>>
>>86816670
Give it a co-writer and an artist that isn't legally blind. Latour has good ideas with mediocre execution, though I think he's getting better.
>>
>>86816670
Expand on the alternate universe and distance her from the web warriors shenanigans.

Define her character and her world more before you throw her into more multiverse bullshit.
>>
Never have given her a solo book. Kept her as just a one-shot.
>>
>>86817203
You mean Gwenpool right?
>>
>>86816670
Where to even start? Literally the only good thing about the book is Gwen's costume. That's the only thing.
>>
>>86817255
Gwen killing Peter is pretty good imo
>>
>>86817313
I liked Matt Murdoch kingpin
>>
>>86817213
No, her book is actually good. Spider-Gwen is pure shit
>>
>>86817370
Is it? Or are you just being fooled by the cutesy art style?
>>
>>86817213
Why not both?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>86817409
It actually is. The dope art is just an added bonus.
>>
>>86816670
give her a satisfying ending, not a good or the best, just something to drop this character as fast as possible.
>>
>>86817409
Gurihiru is honestly being wasted on that book.
>>
>>86817488
I like gwenpool and I agree with this statement
>>
>>86816670
Have the multiverse level stuff intrude on her world and have her step up to deal with it, tell the Spiderman takes responsibility for stuff story that you couldn't with Peter Parker.
>>
>>86817023
Perfect summary of why I dropped it after two issues.

>>86816995
She is...in 616. But since Marvel never dropped its infinite multiverse concept, unlike DC, there've always been multiple Gwen Stacies. And there will be, even if they kill this one off, unless they pull a Crisis On Infinite Earths.
>>
Dump her into 616 so she can pal around with Geenpool and Miles.
>>
It never should have crossed over and the relaunch wrecked the momentum. It kind of sucked that the moment it came back it was trying to recapture lightning with a new Captain America with the worst costume ever.

It should have been focused and contained, a new generation's Spider-Girl.
>>
File: George Washington bridge.jpg (122KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
George Washington bridge.jpg
122KB, 1200x630px
>>86816670
>>
>>86819188
Yes, she should become an architect and work on a bridge.

And build a giant trampoline underneath, for safety.
>>
>>86817023
This this this this and some more this with a side of this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.