[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Gfxjdasgbhfww.png (396KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
Gfxjdasgbhfww.png
396KB, 480x466px
Wow, I didn't know this.
>>
Can't most people do this?
>>
>>86814481
when has he done this beside the movie and that time with the panda spirit animal?
>>
>>86814481
This is known years now. Wolvie is basically the Tarzan of the North (wolves family instead of apes).
>>
>>86814664
Hes lived with wolves for years
>>
>>86814481
He's literally descended from wolves
>>
>>86814481
Normie get out and stop posting these fucking images
>>
>>86814481
apparently, I have 90% of Wolverine's powers. I can do all that.
>>
>>86814756
Do you have claws too?
>>
File: Wolverine #43 - wolverine.png (1MB, 874x936px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine #43 - wolverine.png
1MB, 874x936px
>>86814481

He used to do this shit all the time. Running around naked in the woods, rambling on about "the animal inside."
>>
He also has super pheromones. This is why all women want to fuck him even though he is a ygly hairy stinky manlet with anger issues
>>
>>86814863

FUCKING FINALLY! FINALLY I KNOW WHY 90% OF MARVEL FEMALE CHARACTERS HAS FUCK THIS UGLY MANLET! FUCKING PHEROMONE POWERS!
>>
>>86814863
wow, butthurt much?
>>
>>86814899
>ugly

Hes usaly rugged as fuckā€¢
>>
>>86814863
I wish I had that power. Maybe then she'd love me back.
>>
I guarantee you that this is news to 80% of /co/
>>
>>86814481
Stop posting these shitty facebook images for casuals
>>86815518
Of course since /tv/ shitposts here
>>
>>86814714
FUCK YOU FUCK OFF
>>
The Hulk has an internal compass that allows him to always home in on the spot in the desert where he was created. He can also see ghosts.
>>
>>86814988
Yeah. He isn't ugly. no homo
>>
>>86814863
>Wolvie
>Ugly
Your right about the angry manlet part though
>>
File: Springerarceecmonwoman.jpg (50KB, 388x442px) Image search: [Google]
Springerarceecmonwoman.jpg
50KB, 388x442px
Springer is named after his ability to jump really fucking high. He almost never does so, since he also turns into a helicopter.
>>
>>86814825
>Sir, the zoo closes at dark so please follow me to the exit
>>
>>86814642
Most people SHOULD do this, but a lot of them are very removed from nature, so they never have the ability to develop it.

I feel like a fag saying "removed from nature" but that's the facts.
>>
>>86814642
If they spend enough time around an animal yes, logan just spent so much time in the woods that he can do it with any critter. Dogs have changed over time so that they're the easiest to understand like this.
>>
>>86814642

Anyone who's had a dog long enough knows how their dog is feeling.
>>
Nightcrawler can become invisible in shadows.
>>
>>86818166
And yet Wolverine knows ninja tricks for "ninja" invisibility.
>>
>>86818166
This isn't really relevant but one time I was in some IGN thread or something and this dude made a Nightcrawler/Wolverine thread as a joke and people were calling them 'Logurt'.

Heheheh. It rhymes with yogurt.
>>
>>86814863
That ain't anger at not being a tall, scrawny guy. That's PTSD. You can heal all the physical shit you've gone through in 80+ years, but the mental trauma stays with you. And he's been through enough shit in that time that would have made most dudes kill themselves to make the memories and flashbacks stop. I'm surprised at this point simple SOUNDS don't trigger destruction-and-murder binges, ending in him cowering under wreckage of the room/building he shredded and growling at anyone trying to get close, like a wild animal might.
>>
>>86814481
Its just the fact he can smell pharamones and has lived like half his gigantic fucking life by choice in the canadian rockies. Not really an extra power just an exension on his super smell.
>>
>>86818591
First off: I don't think that anon was linking the anger issues with the shortness, I think they were just listing unattractive qualities.
And I'd like to point out that short folk don't only get mad because they're dealing with some personal inferiority issues, most of the time they get mad because of how people treat shorter people. Logan's had folks thinking they can push him around without any problem for centuries.
>>
>>86817096
Yeah, you do sound like a fag.
It's just being observant and compassionate.
Emotional literacy has gone downhill lately.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.