[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: captfademo-front-small.jpg (87KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
captfademo-front-small.jpg
87KB, 350x350px
>Captain America: The First Avenger
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>The Avengers
>Captain America: Civil War
Those are the only MCU films with music that stands out. Then you have "Can you dig it?" from Iron Man 3 and "Heroes" from Age of Ultron.
Prove me wrong.
You can't.
>>
ANT-MAN THEME!
>>
Music from Man of Steel and B v S > This

I'm not even DC fanboy, but marvel soundtraks so generetic
>>
>>86813335
You know what the only memorable song is from Marvel films? Black Sabbath's Iron Man.
>>
>>86813335
I liked the music from Iron Man 1 a lot, actually. It had a very specific feel to it, which has become rare for MCU movies.
>>
>>86813401
>dun dun duh-dun DUN DUN DA DUN
>>
>>86813335
>No GOTG
>>
Taking a Stand from The Winter Soldier is probably my favorite MCU song.

Nothing else really stood out to me.
>>
>>86813957
And they got rid of it since it was too scary for murrikan audiences.

Also, why doesnt a single marvel song compared to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGbzYxXIxzc
>>
>>86813335
>Those are the only MCU films with music that stands out.

I thought the first Thor's score was pretty based.

>Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The only tracks that stood out was Project Insight and the Winter Soldier's themes.
Other than those two, TWS' score on the whole was pretty forgettable.
>>
>redditors just regurgitating Every Frame A Painting
this is getting tiresome
>>
Uuuummm excuse me, but who's got the might to fight for the American way?

>Each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy's gun!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.