[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: xfactor87puzzle.jpg (219KB, 596x920px) Image search: [Google]
xfactor87puzzle.jpg
219KB, 596x920px
Woah
>>
>>86812514
Yeah, Peter David does Quicksilver really well.
>>
>>86813463
Shame he was vocal about how much he hates gypsies. I mean, everyone knows they're the scum of the earth, but it's really the kind of thing you don't SAY, you know?
>>
>>86812514

This issue of X-Factor was pretty damn good. This whole run really.
>>
File: Quicksilver_dinnerpartyhell.jpg (735KB, 1920x1477px) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver_dinnerpartyhell.jpg
735KB, 1920x1477px
>>
>>86815569
Dude that'd suck
>>
>>86815569
I can relate, when I'm eating out with friends they barely touch the food. People these days are always stuck on their phones or whatever, letting the food just sit there on their plate the whole time, and then they're wondering when the hell did I manage to finish my food when we were all shooting mouths off.
>>
>>86815919
Hell, restaurants are getting annoyed with the longer wait times because some people won't even start eating once the food gets there, they'll instead take pictures of it and start sharing and talking about it while the food is just sitting there untouched, then once they're finally done with all their social network bullshit they start eating. These people end up adding a good 10-20 minutes to their table time, which starts adding up and means new guests end up waiting longer on average and the restaurant makes less because they couldn't serve as many people as they should've been able to.
>>
>>86815569
Aw, fuck. That's way too real.
>>
>>86815919
I never got over the short lunch period in school. I still eat like I only have 15 minutes to get there, order my food, and then eat it.
>>
>>86812514
For reference when he says " PMS" he's not referring to Premenstrual syndrome. On the previous page the Doctor joked that he suffered from Pietro Maximoff Syndrome
>>
>>86812514
>>86815569
Just how accelerated is his perspective, anyway?
>>
>>86815569
How the hell hasn't he gone mad?
>>
>>86818301
He did. (House of M)
>>
>>86818301
Probably because this isn't some sudden condition, he's had to deal with this shit his entire life.
It's a wonder that he's only kind of a massive dick instead, all things considered.
>>
>>86817655
In one comic a SHIELD psychic read the mind of Amadeus Cho (the eighth smartest person on Earth) and said he thought so fast that it reminded them of Quicksilver.

>>86818327
>his entire life.
Not true, like most mutants his powers kicked in during puberty, and he has stated numerous times that he's gotten faster over the years.
>>
>>86818301

He did go mad after Crystal cheated on him.
>>
>>86812514

I don't even have superspeed and this is literally me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.