[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeph Loeb teases SHIELD/Netflix crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: crosover.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
crosover.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
https://twitter.com/TheMCUExchange/status/784544243838701568
>>
>>86811788
It's probably just going to be a throwaway line acknowledging what's happening there, like they did with the Hand attack in DD S2.
>>
>>86811788
Not canon
>>
File: anger.jpg (14KB, 325x276px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
14KB, 325x276px
>>86812048
WHEDON GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86811788
I think its safer to say Cage S2 will have Thunderbolts than this being anything more than a reference here or there.
>>
>>86811788
>stay tuned
>the show gets cancelled and never gets a season 5
owned
>>
I want Robbie and Frank to interact.
>>
Not really the crossover I was hoping for but OK.
>>
>>86811861
Nah, I think they will probably have them talking to Seagate prision officials over them holding Luke vs moving him to a secure "super person" facility (maybe a Luke cameo but just as easily not). If they're feeling extra cheeky we might even get a Justin Hammer cameo (the All Hail the King short showed he is also being held at Seagate).

Daredevil as far as anyone knows doesn't have super-powers. He's a vigilante but not the sort that pops up on SHIELDS radar. As for Jessica it's mostly just rumors at this point. She didn't get caught having a super-brawl in front of an audience like Luke did.
>>
>War against HYDRA
>Ghost Rider

Everything besides that is non canon to me
>>
>>86811788
AoS isn't cannon-fags thoroughly BTFO! You can't disown your embarrassment of a series that easily.

>INB4 SUPER CANON guy.
>>
>>86811788
my guess is Jessica Jones will show up. Though it may feel a bit jarring depending on how much they allow her to swear
>>
File: IMG_5021.jpg (130KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.jpg
130KB, 456x628px
>tfw we were this close to having the first ever huge interconnected superhero universe where repercussions of one event affected that of another regardless of whether it was shown in the big screen or on tv but now it will never happen because the two jews perlmutter and feige got into a petty argument.

MOTHER I CAN FEEL THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEAD
>>
Coulson will say we need some legal help. Then blonde secretary or Froggy will show up for a scene
>>
>>86812048
Shut up Joss
>>
>>86814040
I'd believe Daredevil being on shields radar if they keep tabs on a woman with razors tapped to her fingers.
>>
>Netflix shows are now non-canon

Fuck, I really enjoyed them. Guess I have to drop now. Oh well.
>>
>>86814746
The whole logic chain surrounding that character is hilarious.

>Surgically attaches scalpel blades to her own fingers, by herself, and apparently didn't have any issue getting the last few in.
>Gets caught by SHIELD after going on a killing spree and instead of having the blades surgically removed and having her prosecuted they instead lock her hands in big metal cases and let her live on her own with periodic check ins
>She has no difficulty feeding, washing, and otherwise taking care of herself despite effectively having big cumbersome weights over her hands.
>>
>>86814368
Feige isn't a jew
>>
>>86811788
Those worlds just don't mesh, man. Netflix characters can "shit" "nigga" and "fuck" but Agents of Notcanon can only get away with family friendly converstation.
>>
>>86817400
>netflix characters
>not the least canon of all
>not so non-canon that they render the entire rest of the MCU non-canon
>>
>>86816207
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that woman, and her creation for the show. I mean I get it, Hyde scraping what he could, but damn Marvel has better joke characters already available. Fuck get Mandril or Paste Pot Pete.
>>
>>86811788
>Loeb
>>
>>86817452
So by being so non-canon, they render all MCU non-canon, making everything canon in the non-canon?
>>
>>86817678
>le Jeph Loeb is bad maymay
Kill yourself.
>>
>>86817748
t. Jeph Loeb
>>
>>86817400
One person in Daredevil said fuck once under his breath so you couldn't hear it unless you were trying and that's it.
>>
>>86817722
The very existence of Agents of SHIT and NetFUCK makes every MCU anything non-canon, yes. That's how non-canon they are that they actually make everything vaguely associated with it non-canon by association.
>>
>>86817400
>>86817452
Stop forcing memes that don't make any sense.
>>
>>86811788
That still won't make me watch AoS
>>
>>86817986
sound's like some fuckin' nigga hasn't watched Luke Cage yet
>>
>>86818220
I watched the pilot. Did they say fuck in it? aCan't remember
>>
I want a DD vs May fight
>>
File: DDReallyNigga.jpg (41KB, 249x418px) Image search: [Google]
DDReallyNigga.jpg
41KB, 249x418px
>>86818220
>>
>Coulson and Misty end up shopping at the same prosthetic limb store

Err, once Misty eventually loses the arm, of course.
>>
File: 1437117205224 (1).jpg (371KB, 630x706px) Image search: [Google]
1437117205224 (1).jpg
371KB, 630x706px
>>86814368
>we will never have Spider-Man banter with Daredevil and Fisk

>we will never have Spider-Man ask if Frank's dating again

>we will never have motorcycle Ghost Riders for a netflix spinoff
>>
>>86811788

Makes sense. I mean, SHIELD should at least know about Luke Cage with all that publicity he received.

But if this were really interconnected, people would be referencing to that "spider dude swinging around New York", since he's already supposed to be active. Maybe after Homecoming...
>>
File: 1473121573886.jpg (32KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473121573886.jpg
32KB, 322x322px
>>86818244
>just the pilot
you better keep watching if you know what's good for you
>>
>>86818417
>the three edgiest Marvel heroes in one panel

it's beautiful
>>
>>86814040
I, for one, would give anything for more Based Sam Rockwell returning as Justin Hammer.....even watch Agent of SHIELD
>>
>>86818417
>>we will never have Spider-Man ask if Frank's dating again

This especially sucks, since Tom Holland and John Berental are friends irl and even auditioned for their roles at the same time. I'd imagine they have great chemistry.
>>
There have been minor references on Agents of Shield to the Netflix series.

Daisy Johnson, Quake, was at the same orphanage as Daredevil.

I'm sure there are other easter eggs I've missed.
>>
>>86817400
They can't say 'fuck'. The Jessica Jones showrunner especially reallly wanted it, since the original comic had all kinds of uncensored swearing but Marvel (aka DISNEY) refused them,
>>
Can't they get Marisa Tomei to randomly show up in all the shows/movies? They don't even have to say she's Aunt May
>>
>>86819163
Rosario Dawson might be a better choice. She has a semi-plausible reason to have a part to play.
I liked that she was in all the netflix shows. I was like "Hey, it's that wonky-eyed nurse again!"
>>
File: Ramona.png (557KB, 621x946px) Image search: [Google]
Ramona.png
557KB, 621x946px
>>86819206
>wonky-eyed nurse
>>
Wasn't there talks of the Punisher making a cameo of SHIELD? Just so people won't forget about him till his solo series drops on Netflix?
>>
File: daheeel.png (107KB, 368x282px) Image search: [Google]
daheeel.png
107KB, 368x282px
>>86819221
>Just so people won't forget about him
>>
>Punisher trying to hunt down Robbie
yes
>>
>>86811788
Why does most of /co/ care about canon so much?

Why can't you just enjoy the show you watch?
>>
>>86814368
alright Morrissey
>>
>>86819668
>Why does most of /co/ care about canon so much?
It's less people care and more that they like shitposting. Also AoS was terrible for a while so people like to use it as an excuse of why nobody else should watch it
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.