[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever read Mr. A?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2016.gif (204KB, 504x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.gif
204KB, 504x705px
>>
>>86809571
Too many wordswordswords but some cool storytelling.
>>
Yeah, I storytimed the parts of it that are in Witzend last year.
>>
Yes. I disagree with the black/white worldview presented. You should read The Avenging World too. I'll post a link with some of his work soon.
>>
File: conflict.png (586KB, 455x581px) Image search: [Google]
conflict.png
586KB, 455x581px
Piratenbuch has some books/comics too.

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/gjF0HqmK/file.html
>>
>>86809571
I want to join the good side but the evil side looks so cool.
>>
>>86810953
That's an excellent summary of the nature of the human condition, anon. Thoughts of the evil side "looking cool" are what lead to temptation, which is what has existed in humanity ever since Adam and Eve. This is because of the doing of Lucifer, who seeks constantly to tempt and corrupt us. We must overcome our thoughts of the evil side "looking cool", our temptations to stray from the path of good, by placing our faith in the LoRd our God. Since you say you want to join the good side, and that you recognize the evil side is wrong/evil even though it might "look cool" you have already made one step further than many in our society. You're gonna make it bre. Come check out religion/philosophy/humanities threads on >>>/his/ some time, I think you'd like it there.
>>
>>86809571
Is anyone gonna storytime it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 625x310px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 625x310px
>>86809571
>not posting the superior Mr. Bug
>>
>>86809571
Looks like a religious tract to me.
>>
>>86813710
That's basically what all of Ditko's stuff is. Amazing art though.
>>
>>86809571
>Can't process any kind of nuance
>Everything has to be categorical, even better if it's a dichotomy
How is Objectivism not Autism as a "philosophy"?

Poor Ditko.
>>
File: Mr. A 05.jpg (535KB, 960x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. A 05.jpg
535KB, 960x1068px
Yes. And as much as I disagree with the philosophy in it, I absolute love the fuck out of the presentation. It's really some of the most visually arresting comics out there, the concept of allegorical imagery gone absolutely wild and yet fiercely directed. Absolutely insane. I love the fuck out of it.
>>
File: Mr. A 06.gif (548KB, 1280x830px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. A 06.gif
548KB, 1280x830px
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (118KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
118KB, 854x480px
>>86813710
>Looks like a religious tract to me.
That's exactly what Objectivism is. Fortunately it never quite gained the numbers Scientology had for awhile.
>>
>>86815356
>That's exactly what Objectivism is.
fuck no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.