[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why are they not talking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: The-Flash-Joe-and-Iris-West.jpg (122KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
The-Flash-Joe-and-Iris-West.jpg
122KB, 1280x852px
So, why are they not talking?
>>
>>86809154
So they can drag out the Barry/Iris will they won't they for at least another season
>>
Because that's a still image

:^)
>>
sorry, not allowed to know
jesus, Joe could work his shit out later and Wally died because of hotdogging. How is that worse than losing both your parents because of asshole speedsters
>>
I really hope Barry explains to them next episode that he once again fucked with time. I'm really getting tired of this whole misunderstanding bullshit that comes with changed timelines.
>>
>>86809154
Because family drama is a plot device.
>>
>>86809257
I can't even see best dad Joe being understanding enough to forgive that Barry managed to fuck up his relationship with his daughter.
>>
>>86809154
The writers need to give them something to do.
>>
>>86809241
Wally died because of Barry. He'd never forgive himself for that. Plus the world would be left unprotected.

Barry's decision made sense, but I feel there could've been a better way to explore it. I pictured something like this, but then again I'm no writer.

>Barry actually tells his parents everything.
>Explains that he understands changing time is dangerous, but he did because he knew there was once a timeline where he had it both ways, his parents and being the Flash, and believed he could bring it back, but it's impossible.
>Henry and Nora give him a variation of that speech Henry gave Barry all the way back in S1 about how things are meant to happen and encourage him to change the past again
>They have one last goodbye. A real final farewell, and Barry has Eobard fix things.

And then that night is left the fuck alone until season 10 finale when adult Barry has to go back to prevent Eobard from killing his younger self and everything loops back.
>>
>>86809311
It can't be that serious of an issue. At worst, they will make it that Wally and Iris basically switched places for whatever reason so Iris stayed with her mother and Wally was Barry's childhood friend, living with his father. Which means Iris is a little bit pissed off right now same how Wally was last season. At least that's my guess.
>>
>>86809311
He won't. It's been said that once everyone finds out about Flashpoint, they'll cut ties with Barry. Everyone except Iris, who will understand what Barry was going through and support him no matter what.
>>
Joe used to beat her and molest her
>>
>>86809415
>It's been said

Where?
>>
It'll probably have something to do with the mom.
>>
>He won't. It's been said that once everyone finds out about Flashpoint, they'll cut ties with Barry. Everyone except Iris, who will understand what Barry was going through and support him no matter what.

>it's been said

Said by who? Where? Link it.
>>
>>86809442

Daddy likes...
>>
So, we will never get the original timeline back? Basically 2 seasons of Iris and Barry character development completely vanished and they're starting back from zero?
>>
How many times will Barry go back to the past to try to restore the timeline?

Will we end up at Nora's murder with 10 Barrys and 7 Thawnes in the same room down the line?
>>
>>86809534

and then in season 4 Iris will die and will never ever have been with Barry
>>
>>86809447
>>86809460
Not the guy, but I remember reading something about in scattered through interviews. Just people saying Flashpoint will have repercussions and Iris will never give Barry shit over it.

Dude is extrapolating a bit, but it wouldn't surprise me if Joe gets pissed. He's been Barry's rock for two seasons. Seems like both him and Cisco will be PUNISHED over it.
>>
>>86809534
The impression I'm getting is that whatever went down with Joe and Iris happened in the three month gap Barry stayed in the Flashpoint timeline, which also seems to be when Cisco lost whoever he lost that landed him in grief counseling and pissed at Barry.
>>
>>86809211
>>86809262
>Iris finally wants him
>everything seems great
>fixed fucked up timeline
>most seems the same
>those last 2 seasons are basically null and void because the new timeline
>this seems to be on of the few things that just happened to change
>>
>>86809211

Pretty clever way of doing it desu
>>
>>86809442
came here to post this. Only reason that this timeline could possibly be worse than the main one. Fuck Wally, he barely knows him.
>>
>>86809565
>How many times will Barry go back to the past to try to restore the timeline?

Hopefully none. I feel that storyline is over.

>Will we end up at Nora's murder with 10 Barrys and 7 Thawnes in the same room down the line?

New Barrys and Thawnes absorb the old ones, so it'll always end up with one Barry and one Thawne from somewhen.
>>
>>86809601
I thought Eobard brought Barry back right that moment the night when he went back in time. That's why he was asking where Iris was, because he remembers just talking to her before Flashpoint happened.
>>
>>86809628
>New Barrys and Thawnes absorb the old ones
True, but the murder keeps taking longer every time while the Barry's and Thawnes deal with each other, which is still pretty entertaining.

>Nora:Uh guys could you hurry this up please? It's getting late, and it's a school night.
>>
>>86809565

>They actually run in, circle Nora once and leave
>The 45 seconds of them "fighting" around Nora is actually 50 copies of Flash and Thawne
>Several copies of the Flash are out back cooking burgers for everyone
Nora actually suffocates due to lack of air and isn't stabbed, some asshole got ketchup everywhere
>>
Why didn't Barry just travel back in time enough to stop Wally from being stabbed and beat the Rival himself, as he proved he easily could?
>>
>>86809154
Because she's in a coma.
>>
>>86809765

I imagine time travel would probably fuck him right up. He can barely run, the amount of speedforce he would have to use would probably fuck it all up.
>>
>>86809765
For the same reason The Doctor can't ever fix any of his mistakes or why the Federation never uses time travel to fuck up all of their enemies in the Alpha Quadrant. Because shut up.
>>
>>86809154
Because Harrison Wells was never replaced by Eobard.

Also, because in this timeline, Wally and Iris were both raised by Joe.
>>
>>86809954
>Because Harrison Wells was never replaced by Eobard.

What does that have to do with Iris and Joe?
>>
>>86809954

Oh shit, I never thought about Wells.
>>
>>86809990
remember earth 2 where she wanted to be a cop?
>>
>>86810019
She WAS a cop in earth 2 and Joe was a singer. Not quite sure I follow...
>>
>>86810077
she probably wanted to be a cop in this timeline and joe didn't let her
or it has to do something with her mom
>>
>>86809442
And she kills him, alienating Wally (who she was trying to protect), runs away and gets hit by a train and the Speed Force at the same time, becoming a female version of Daniel West.
>>
It really shows how amateurish the writers are when they can't figure out how to have a character be in a lasting relationship without some petty bullshit drama getting in the way.

The Barry/Iris "will they or won't they?" will last as long as the show does.
>>
>>86809257

You know he won't. This is Barry "leave my past self unconscious in an alley" Allen.
>>
File: more-video.png (22KB, 302x170px) Image search: [Google]
more-video.png
22KB, 302x170px
>>86810427
Welcome to the CW
>>
>>86810427
>The Barry/Iris "will they or won't they?" will last as long as the show does.

Of course it will. Perfect relantionships aren't really interesting to watch
>>
>>86810427
It's the CW bro, they'll settle down in the last episode, likely a flashforward to "10 years later" with 2.4 kids one of who is called Norra.
>>
>>86810526
I suppose at that point they can start up the Flash family with a sequel.
The Legend of Norra
>>
>>86810575
where after 4 seasons she ends up hooking up with Captain Cold's daughter leaving Coldflash shippers mildly satisfied.
>>
>>86810427

Bruce Willis and Cybill Sheppard truly destroyed television romance.
>>
>>86810115
She wanted to be a cop in the Original Timeline as well but her Dad forbid it. Their relationship was still fine.

I think it has to do with the Mom somehow. I don't get why that would change because of Wells though.
>>
>>86810504
>Perfect relantionships aren't really interesting to watch

To the female demographic. Guys dont care if Iris is dead and she's not interesting in any timeline.
>>
>>86811056
Romance sells. It always has.
>>
>>86810504

There's nothing interesting about relationship crappy in the CW shows, aside from Katina everything else is shit
>>
>>86809685
Underrated
>>
>>86811035
What if real Wells donated some of his money to help the drug problem in his city? Iris's mom might have cleaned up.
>>
File: CW Flash Timeline.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CW Flash Timeline.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>86809154
Because just look at how fucked the timeline is!
>>
>>86809685
Kek Nice anon
>>
>>86812144
Damn, whoever made that did a great job. I was surprised that it was actually readable
>>
>>86811171
Sells only to the female demo you idiot. Guys dont sit around thinking will they or wont they? Yes some guys like that shit, but in general they do it to pander to females.
>>
>>86809565

>Will we end up at Nora's murder with 10 Barrys and 7 Thawnes in the same room down the line?

maybe that's what causes the crisis
>>
>>86809241
The point isn't that it,s worse, it's so you can say "Oh shit, Barry changed things! What else happened?"

I swear people whining about "MUH FLASHPOINT" can't wait just a bit
>>
>>86812144
and yet only one of those time differences causes amnesia, Barry must have fucked up really bad.
>>
>>86813474

Well it is the only other one where he goes back to the present after changing something.
>>
>>86813474
It's the only one with a long enough lasting change, or a change that doesn't lead to the end of the world/city. In the Weather Wizard/ Vandal Savage time leaps the "present" had no one to effect because everyone was dead. In the mulligan he only ever interacted with his mother (and his self from an alternate timeline) so it in essence affects nothing in history. But with flashpoint, he saved his mom. That alters the present because everyone that his mom ever interacts with from that point forward also has their history altered. This also means that everyone that would have interacted due to Nora's death would also have their history change due to not having that incident as the rug that brings the room together.
>>
>>86809154
Iris didn't talk to her mother when she died.
>>
>>86812144
this is like that bleach thing explaining ichigo
>>
>>86812144
I feel like Barry's trip at the end of S1 shouldn't create a split but it must've been done for the sake of fitting it all on the graph.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.