[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kid Arachnid What the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (227KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 750x1000px
>kid Arachnid
What the fuck?
>>
>>86805667
That's what they call him in the cartoon.
>>
File: 1474598451096.jpg (197KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474598451096.jpg
197KB, 1200x900px
>>86805667
Hes prominent in the cartoon and they don't want to confuse little ones with two main characters with the same name.
>>
>>86805667
i know, should be at least Teen arachnid
>>
>not arachkid
>not arachnig
>>
>>86805667
Just call him Black Spider-Man. Everyone does.
>>
>>86805667
Miles Morales ever being called Spider-man in 616 was a mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>86805679
Isn't he from another universe where Peter doesn't exist in the cartoon?

Since when is iron spider a separate character?
>>
File: spaderman-456.jpg (43KB, 456x379px) Image search: [Google]
spaderman-456.jpg
43KB, 456x379px
>>86805667

spader-man was already taken
>>
>>86805893

Why does 2099 have white eyes when he clearly doesn't in the art?
>>
>>86805667
Hes not Spider Man no matter how much Bendis wants him to be
>>
>>86805667
Get fucked Bendis.

When is that cunt going to wake up and realize that Miles will never be THE Spider-Man? No one gives a shit about a progressive cash in that has been nothing better than mediocre his whole existence. Nerf Venom blast you fat fuck.
>>
>>86805893
>Isn't he from another universe where Peter doesn't exist in the cartoon?

no, Peter existed in that universe.
>>
>>86805888
Morales being in 616 was a mistake
He should have died with the ultimate universe
>>
>>86806222
He partly pushes him so much because he gets royalties every time hes used
>>
>>86805700
Yet they still insist on calling him Spider-man in the comics.

And for some reason, nobody in-universe ever needs any clarification when someone mentions a Spider-man doing something.
>>
>>86806222
>Get fucked Bendis.

No

man I am tired of hearing about

BITCH

somebody always got the nigga name in they mouth
>>
>>86805893
They bring hin to Peter universe and they said "we can't have 2 spidermans, so Miles you're Kid Arachnid" they should do this shit in the comics just because Bendis would be furious with all his bullshit of Miles is the real Spiderman

>Since when is iron spider a separate character?
He's amadeus Cho in this series, but you know what really bust my balls Vulture is a emo teenager
>>
>>86806604
>He's amadeus Cho in this series,
Meh
>but you know what really bust my balls Vulture is a emo teenager
I don't watch the show because I know it's shit
But fuck
That's just evil
>>
>>86806604
>>86806794
Honestly, I fell that what they did to Sandman was worse.
>>
>>86806604
>He's amadeus Cho in this series

I think at some point they should make him Iron Spider Hulk. Triple Marketability!
>>
>>86805721
But that doesn't rhyme.
>>
>>86806321
>MM, who isn't the most stable of dudes, makes a decision on a whim
>A mistake
No shit
>>
>>86806056
How are the kids supposed to know where his eyes are? They can't even differentiate between two Spider-Man unless they have different names!
>>
>>86806891
Dare I ask what they did to Sandman?
>>
I had an OC as a kid that was a peter clone with the six-arm mutation and cooler hair, and he dressed in an all black costume and got called black tarantula. but i guess you cant have names like that..
>>
>>86807766
>and cooler hair

lemme guess. He had Sephiroth hair
>>
>>86807004
He's a teen with some kind of trauma that was used and abused by Ock, who had a will he/won't he redemption arc.
The only way they could beat him was putting him on an island, and even there he caused problems, but now he's sort of part of the team as a last resort defense. So, in his down time, he's a random beach at the side of the base/school, but when things go wrong he turns into a giant sand monster.
>>
>>86807766
Probably because Black Tarantula is already a Marvel character.
>>
>>86806604
To be fair, Vulture had a decent reason to be emo. Not knowing who you were, or where you came from is a good reason, specially if deep inside you're somewhat optimistic. You don't know if you were well liked, had a loving family, had siblings that loved you, friends that cared, etc etc. That's pretty disheartening shit right there.
>>
>>86805667
>that '''greentext"'
you just know this was posted somewhere else.
>>
>>86807766
So basically Ultimate Tarantula?
>>
>>86808151
Forgot pic
>>
>>86805667
>Bendis wants to create a new Spider-Man that will replace Peter.

>Forever goes down in history as Kid-Arachnid.

Glorious.
>>
>>86808193
>forever goes down in history
Do you actually think anyone who cares about Miles watches the show?
>>
>>86808294
I don't think people who care about comics in general watch the show, but it does mean we have a name to refer to Miles now.
>>
>>86806321
One of the top selling books but OK you stay salty , friend
>>
>>86808380
>One of the top selling books
No, the numbers are average for something that has brand recognition. Spider-Man/Deadpool continues to outsell it and it's nowhere close to ASM's sales'.
>>
>>86805667
Ugh ... This is why we need to do something about the clearly racist agenda in action figure toys for african american children.
And while we are at it we need more action figures for girls.
Who's with me?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.