[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I miss the original Logan.
>>
File: xvzzdfg.jpg (21KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
xvzzdfg.jpg
21KB, 500x547px
>>86804115

Me too, maybe with the movie something happen there, i hope....
>>
>>86804356

The movies are the reason we can't have Logan in the comics.
>>
>>86804115
Me to senpai.

He has been my favorite super hero since i was 5
>>
>>86804406
>Marvel changes real Logan into Old Man Logan, so the comics won't match FOX movies
>FOX makes a movie about Old Man Logan

Is this the first case of the comics movie-synergy working the other way? And all it took was a couple of butthurt exces
>>
>>86804115

As much as everyone loved to shit on him to fit in, I genuinely liked Wolverine for the most part and I want him back.
>>
>>86804115
Do you think whenever he gets bored he cuts his dick off in the bathroom and leaves it in the toilet for someone else to find and laugh about them freaking out over it?
>>
>>86804600
I'd like to think Fox is doing it on purpse just to spite Disney. I'd love to see a guy with a sonic devistator for a voice and a chick with prehensile hair in the next trashy X-Men movie.

As a fan of the characters, the publishing blackout is the best thing to happen to the X-cast. I'd rather have nothing opposed to the crap the majority of X-comics have been for the last twenty fucking years
>>
>>86804115
He had reached peak hypocrisy. It was time.
>>
Give us back Bruce Banner and Eddie Brock while you're at it.
>>
>>86804631
He should just continuously cut off his dick and then leave it in different places for unsuspecting victims to find. That'd be a pretty great prank, he could literally fill someone's entire house with his dicks.
>>
>>86805823

I think pairs of testicles would be funnier
>>
>>86804734
He does that and it starts growing trying to heal before it runs out of energy to keep regenerating
Just a floppy dick like a snakes head moving after being cut off
>>
>>86804115
>5'3

I'm supposed to be scared of this guy?
>>
>>86806349
He's the best at what he does. And what he does isn't very SLICE!
>>
>>86804115

nope, tired of seeing him on every damn comic there ever was being published, unfortunately ultimate spiderman took his place.
>>
File: weapon x.jpg (478KB, 1218x1859px) Image search: [Google]
weapon x.jpg
478KB, 1218x1859px
>>86804631
>shit on him to fit in
I shit on what he turned into, his good stuff is still really good
>>
>>86805015
X-men and related properties had a good run between 2000 and 2010 for the most part. You had the obvious issues (House of M, Vulcan), but some really good books as well (New, Astonishing, X-force, most of the Messiah stuff).
In my opinion at least.
>>
>>86805057
AvX ruined the many good X-men characters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.