[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he redpilled, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 538
Thread images: 39

File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (179KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
179KB, 640x620px
Is he redpilled, /co/?
>>
>>86801293
Careful, anon. Mods are PADfags and deleted the last thread.
>>
>>86801396
Wow. What did he do?
>>
>>86801396
>PADfags
>wanting to censor discussion of his opinion on g*****s
>>
>>86801454
Openly shat on gypsies on a panel at NYCC in response to a "Romani activist".
>>
>>86801454
Supposedly said something negative about gypsies and the whole thread turned into "why gypsies are the worst".
>>
>>86801454

http://panopticblast.tumblr.com/post/151446127869/okay-some-more-detail-on-the-peter-david-is

>Everything was fine until the Q&A. The second person up introduced himself as a Romani activist, and launched into what wasn’t so much a question as a long plea for writers to stop using the g-slur and for his people to get better representation. He ended by lobbing a super-softball “do you guys agree” question at the panel.

>At that point, before anyone else could speak, David glared at the man and said something along the lines of “do you really want to ask me that question.” The room went dead silent. He then launched into a diatribe about having been in Romania “for the movies” (not really sure what that meant) and seeing a child pulling “itself” along behind its mother because both of its legs were broken. His guide then told him that “g*****s do that to their own children to make people want to give them money” (paraphrasing). David concluded by telling the man (again, paraphrasing) “I saw those broken children, so don’t complain to me about the suffering of the Romani people”. When the man tried to respond from the back of the room, David shouted “I don’t care” over and over, eventually driving the man out of the room. People were fucking shocked. A lot of people in the audience were muttering “no dude” and “stop” while he was getting into it, and everyone was clearly uncomfortable, but the Q&A kept going for a few more minutes. As the panel ended and everyone was walking out, David leaned in to the microphone and apologized, saying that “the Romani situation is a very sensitive subject” to him.
>>
>>86801605
>people in the audience were muttering "no dude" and "stop"
>the Romani situation is a very sensitive subject

where were you when Peter David lost his mind
>>
>>86801293
Will he be blacklisted, /co/?
>>
>>86801782
I blame Marlel killing off Madrox.
>>
>>86801494
>>86801510
>>86801605
Awesome. I might read some of his stuff then. We need more people willing to step up for what they believe in, even if it may not be politically correct/offends people. Why should one person's experiences be erased simply because it hurts another's feelings?
>>
>>86801782
>hating the scum of the earth is losing your mind
>>
>>86801804
Just because you experienced/saw something that left an impact to you doesn't mean you can literally use a slur in a mass printed piece of media and not at least expect someone to ask you not to use the slur.
>>
>>86801605

Awesome.

Gypsies/"Romani" are the one group where the stereotypes are 100% accurate across the board. Seriously, Americans really don't know because they don't have to deal with them like we do. They are absolutely the worst; Syrian refugees pale in comparison to these fucks.
>>
>>86801819
I was more referencing him losing his shit at a panel discussion and doing something that was clearly very awkward. Regardless of what he's talking about going on an emboldened diatribe in a situation like that is usually a bad sign.
>>
>Peter David.

>The new Chuck Dixon

Why must all the good ones be blacklisted?
>>
>>86801879
Hm you may be right.
Either he is losing it or he was planing to retire so thought he may as well go out with an important statment.
>>
>>86801819
You can't pinpoint a single race or group as scum of the earth dumbass. Not everyone is the same.
>>
I found out what he meant by going to Romania "For the movies".

In the mid-90s, Peter David was in fact in Romania for the production of three films: "Trancers 4: Jack of Swords", "Oblivion", and "Oblivion 2: Backlash". They were cameo appearances; however, he had written the films. I'd assume he was also on set for "Trancers 5: Sudden Deth", which he did not appear in but did write.
>>
>>86801804
I agree with this
why should people not think a whole group of people are bad due to a bad experience
>>
>>86801849
>gypsy is a slur

what
Is "black" a slur now too? Who decides what words are slurs and what words aren't? I never viewed "gypsy" as a slur, and I haven't ever heard of it that way either until now. Is this a new tumblr meme or something?
>>
>>86801927
>I never viewed "gypsy" as a slur, and I haven't ever heard of it that way either until now.

Well you're either stupid or incredibly sheltered.
>>
>>86801605
>Peter David went on to describe how he may not support Hitler, but respects his decision to get rid of one of the most sub human species on the planet.

>He later apologised and said that “the Romani situation is a very sensitive subject”
>>
>>86801927
>this post will NEVER EVER get a response
>>
>>86801605
But that's quite accurate. Anyone who had any experience with "Romani" communes in Europe can attest that this particular example may be a bit extreme, but is indicative of the prevailing cultural climate.

These "Romani activists", who are among like 10% of school-educated among their people, would do well to try fixing shit in their own communities, although they know they'd be told to get the fuck out and never show their ass again if the tried raising some shit.
>>
>>86801903
>Chuck Dixon
>good
>>
>>86801927
I think they don't wanna be called that so they're trying to get people to stop using it?
>>
Even plebbit is defending PAD. How different would the response be if it was Frank Miller in PAD's place?
>>
>>86802015
well we all know that Frank is crazy so I think it'd be pretty unsurprising
>>
>>86801987
Because it brings to mind how horrible they are. A new name washes away all sins.

Why they dont just stop being terrible instead i do not know.
>>
>>86801959
No, I've had conversations with plenty of people about gypsies and everyone was using it as if it were a normal word rather than a slur. I thought it was the proper way to refer to those people.
>>
>the day PAD became the new idol of /pol/

>>86801984
Hey, he's entertaining. And he doesn't try to shove his agenda in company-owned characters, unlike PAD.
>>
>>86802092

I guess you missed the shitstorm that accompanied Pacific Rim and it's robot named "Gypsy Danger"?

If you live under a rock, that's your own fault.
>>
>>86801605
>Being this based
>>
>>86802110
I don't pay attention to popular stuff. I read comics, bud. I don't know why you're trying to belittle me for not having knowledge of pop culture.
>>
>>86801927
Some people would say nigga or nigger are, and I guess to Romani people, it's the same. I wouldn't exactly say that they on the same level, but I'm not Romani.

I mean, the word gypsy is used to describe more than just Romanis now, to the point where it's just an insult for people who live in mobile homes and do fortune telling and shit.

It's like if a guy went up on stage and asked that no one call him gay because it's an insult and he'd rather be called homosexual. It's weird, but I'm straight and I haven't been through the same shit he has, so I'd want to respect that.

As for Tumblr memes, that demiromantic pansexual shit I saw in some fanart made my head spin. This is not on that level.

>>86801293
The real issue with what PAD did, was lose his shit in a public gathering in which some of his fans have come to hear about his work.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants on his own time, all he had to do was politely ignore the Romani man, maybe let someone say something since he clearly got upset by the question.

Losing your shit during a panel is never a good thing.
>>
>>86802108
>And he doesn't try to shove his agenda in company-owned characters
Riiiiiight
>>
>>86801984
Dixon is good, notmuhDick.
>>
>>86802183
OK; give me examples that prove me wrong then. I've read his Batman only.
>>
Gypsies are the only race where the negative stereotypes apply to the majority of the population. They are sub human trash and are a plague upon Europe
>>
Peter David is a fat kike rat.
>>
>>86802193
I like Dixon but he definitely writes from the conservative perspective. In Knightfall he had a Rush Limabugh expy saying "common sense" stuff without any hint of parody you'd expect from a liberal writer, over a decade later in his Outsiders run he had Batman, world's greatest detective, say he had no idea Grace and Thunder were a couple.
>>
>>86802129
>I don't pay attention to popular stuff

Oh you rebel you're such a free thinking special snowflake oh my god.
>>
Someone gonna do a storytime for his works at some point?
>>
>>86802059
This has never happened. People and the media reacted badly to everything he has done lately. Nobody bats an eye over towards PAD only because he's your neighbourhood SJW.
>>
>>86802193
All those he said gay people don't belong in comics
>inb4 he's right
Doesn't matter, that's still injecting your agenda in corporate-owned comics.
>>
>>86802230
No? I pay attention to what I like rather than what's popular. If what I like happens to be popular then so be it. You really think that's a bad quality? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>86802217
All stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
>Spider-Man 2099 will be given to Slott or Bendis
>Based PAD will never have a job in the industry again

Fuck.
>>
>>86802243
He also revolted against using a HIV positive character in a Punisher storyline.
>>
>>86801605
>He then launched into a diatribe about having been in Romania “for the movies” (not really sure what that meant)
Trancers 4 and 5. I remember the BID columns he wrote about it, including some pictures of the crippled children he was talking about.
>>
>>86802263
Would DC take him back?
>>
>>86802243
So did Jim Shooter. Your point?
>>
>>86802322
Nah, mutual animosity between him and Didio. Didio hated Young Justice and publicly slammed it.
>>
>>86802322
They already have Frank Miller as a household teabagger.
>>
>>86802263
It's been mediocre tho. Nobody would care if it gets cancelled or turned to shit.
>>
>>86802366
Miller is a Hillshill. I'm sure he supported her failed ventures in Lybia and Syria.
>>
>>86802243
>he said gay people don't belong in comics
How is revolting against a political agenda itself a political agenda? You have to take what they give no matter what?

You've effectively fabricated a catch-22. "You can't add political things into your work and not wanting to add a certain political thing is in itself political." How is NOT adding something inherently political?
>>
>>86802243

Comic books are loaded with agenda, anti-Muslim and anti-French prejudice.
>>
>>86801468
Gingers?
Gooooks?

>>86801494
I can assure you. If you lived anywhere in Europe you would also shit on gypsies like any normal person would if you ever had to deal with them.
>>
>>86802395
Yeah, he repented being a teabagger once they diagnosed him with cancer; I guess he was scared of dying and going to Hell. So now he will be a good boy and stay quiet.
>>
>>86802395
Hillary is a neocon, all the neocons of the Bush period are supporting her.
>>
>>86801927
>Is "black" a slur now too?
Of course. The politically correct term is "colored" now.
>>
File: bloom county colored.jpg (327KB, 1200x582px) Image search: [Google]
bloom county colored.jpg
327KB, 1200x582px
>>86802450
"of color," "colored" is a slur. PC language is just a status signifier thing because the complicated, ever-changing rules can only be memorized with those with a lot of time to keep up with it.
>>
>>86802450

It's "person of color." "Colored" is still considered a slur.

Of course because the rules are constantly changing and no one can ever agree, who fucking knows for sure anymore.
>>
>>86802533
>It's "person of color." "Colored" is still considered a slur.
But they're the same!
>>
>>86802533

Person of Color dates back to MLK
>>
>>86802533
When will the NAACP be accused of race-betrayal and Uncle Tomfoolery?
>>
>>86801853
Christ what they do I always assumed they where just a group of assholes who mostly kept to themselves
>>
>>86802230
WTF is wrong with you. You pathetic loser
>>
>>86801293
Why the fuck would you bring up Romani representation at the X-Men LGBT panel when there was a Race and Sexuality panel that day? Whoever asked the question was a moron and didn't think this shit through.
>>
>>86802557

But it's now the accepted PC term for nonwhites.

By the way, you can't say "nonwhite" either because that implies that not being white is somehow abnormal.
>>
Why would you immediately believe that someones parents would do that to their kid? Why would that affect you so much that you would think that it would be a good idea to go into a ethnically charged tirade in public? This is insane.
>>
>>86802501
>>86802533
>"of color"
>"colored"
Literally the same shit, except that in one the attributive is a participle and the other is connected to a preposition.
>>
>>86802605

more shitty effects from retconning Magneto as Wanda and Pietro's dad so now people think they're X-Men

>>86802636

i don't even know what you're talking about? the post i responded to implied POC was some new thing and I was pointing out it goes back to the Civil Rights era
>>
>>86801293
A joke's a joke and all but gypsies are not people. If yoi'vd never met one then don't fight for their rights.
>>
>>86802682
Gypsies are utter scum. Can't stand them and my town is fucking infested with them. Every time there's any kind of crime spree; it's one of their brood. I hate them all and would love to maximum genocide them.
>>
>>86801853
Why the are people letting them get away with trying to steal Romanness, anyway?
Like yeah, sure, whatever, they aren't actually from Egypt. But they sure as hell aren't even as much inheritors of anything about anything Roman.

At least Romanians have a vulgarized Latin to claim their name from.
>>
>>86802682
>>86802704
Pathetic human beings. You make me sick
>>
>>86802737
How much do you wanna bet they don't even know any of them and are just sheltered white kids looking to stir shit?
>>
>>86802707
wat?
>>
>>86801959
You're an imbecile and sheltered as fuck. Gypsies prefer to be referred to as gypsies, not romani.
>>
>>86802737
But they are not the gypsies anon.
>>
>>86801605
Great, now Marvel broke PAD.
>>
>>86802774
In the USA that will get you in trouble and possibky a big fat ugly guy will try and fight you
>>
>>86802605
Progressiveness is just like collecting pogs or stamps. You gotta add more and more to your collection, no matter what.

A gay character is rookoe level. What you want is wrote an aroflux mesoplatonic demisexual stratogender transwomyn Of Colour—pronouns žH'ë/xhuŕŕ/xhý3ß—with vitiligo and palsy and missing both legs.
>>
>>86802766
>t even know any of them
I'm Romanian. I've seen more gypsies than you've seen dogs.
>>
>>86802774
something something internalized-racism
>>
>>86802824
Yet you defend gypsies. It's not nice to lie on the internet
>>
>>86801804
>We need more people willing to step up for what they believe in

But what happens when you don't agree with that person? What happens when the same person puts these views you don't agree with in their own work. Do you still want people "standing up for what they believe in"?
>>
>>86802824
You got internet in caravans now?
>>
>>86802322
Yeah. He's writing the first Nightwing Annual
>>
>>86802846
What? No. I'm >>86802682
>>
>>86802871
>But what happens when you don't agree with that person?
WELL THEN I GUESS WE DISAGREE, ANONYMOUS.
>>
>>86802501
>you are baiting me, ma!

Just like /co/.
>>
>>86802888
Calling a romanian a gypsy is the same as calling a caucasian american a nigger. Except worse and far more racist.
>>
>>86802888
Romanians are not Gypsies. They are probably the worst hit by the gypsie plague and will fight you if you compare them to those rats
>>
>>86802501
It's crazy how many people I've met that think people of color is some new word.
>>
>>86802871
>What happens when the same person puts these views you don't agree with in their own work.
Then they go bankrupt because nobody's buying their stuff? See Marvel's progressive comics for that. Vote with wallets.
>>
>>86802888
He said Romanian not Romani. You monglet
>>
>>86802915
I'm only asking because this is the same board that complains about creators putting their personal beliefs or opinions into their work, but only seem to be for a creator doing something like that when they agree with the message. So I was wondering if you actually meant standing up for what they believe in or standing up for what you agree with
>>
>>86802766
I just told you, the rats are all over the place. They need to be wiped out.
>>
>>86803149
people like you really grind my fucking gears to no end.
>>
>>86801605

Kek, this reads like some fucking copypasta, man, what the fuck. Is he doing something with gypsy charcters or something? Why would they even ask him that?
>>
>>86802737
>>86802784
Yeah, at least they're human!
:^)
>>
>>86801293
PAD's quite left wing, he just really hates Gypsy culture.

Honestly Marvel has some of the most positive depictions of Romani in media.

>>86802310
BID columns? I'd like to find it.

>>86802366
>>86802395
Miller's more of a Neocon interventionist post 9/11, so's hill.
>>
This is unexpected
>>
File: 1443389919281.jpg (533KB, 1280x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1443389919281.jpg
533KB, 1280x1986px
>>86802231
Pretty sure he's pro-Israel. Your interest is unwarranted, /pol/

He still writes fun comic books, if you're actually into that sort of thing.
>>
>>86803322
He's more of a Pro twostate.

Also generally down with gays, against anti-abortion vigilantes etc.
>>
>>86803322
Go for it. I just think he should get some support for sticking to his beliefs when people might ACTUALLY oppress him (by making him lose his job).
>>
>>86803322
PAD is the biggest SJW of the past 30 years to have a consistent job in superhero comics
>>
>PAD is literally favorite Marvel author
>/co/ thinks he's SJW because of pic related
>now people are going to call him redpilled because he sperged out on gypsies

This is the worst.
>>
>>86801796
nah, he didnt attack jews or niggers, he is safe.
>>
>>86803579
Was... was there never a follow-up punchline illustrating that that's the exact thing Zeus would do?
>>
>>86803649
It was more sold as Herc realizing that's the exact kind of thing Zeus would do and felt shitty for acting like Zeus.
>>
>>86803252
http://www.peterdavid.net/2010/07/23/romania-travelogue-part-3/
>Outside the department store, I spot a beggar. Not a “homeless person” or an “indigent” or any name that takes the sting out of it. A beggar. At first I don’t comprehend what I’m seeing. The old man is wearing his shirt open, and appears to have a flesh-colored snake around his shoulder, moving and twitching spasmodically. My guide is not getting too close. I stay back, pull out my camera and zoom in so that I can understand what I’m viewing.

>Most of his right arm is gone. The bare flesh is flapping around like a bony kite stuck on a tree.

>I’m on autopilot. I snap his picture, feeling unclean, and go over and put 500 lei in his box to try and wash myself.

>We go into the department store, take the escalator to the third floor. As we pass the second, I can’t believe what I see.

>A child, a girl, somewhere between five and eight years old, is following her mother, calling after her. Her skin is dark. She might have been beautiful, if given a chance.

>She is on her knees. Walking on her knees.

>Sort of.

>Her legs don’t bend back. They are bent forward, at the knees.

>Her body is teetering at about an 80 degree angle, like a Gumby or a collapsing marionette. She half-pulls, half-shuffles along, sliding on her calves.

>My guide sees what I’ve spotted. His face is impassive.

>“What the hell is wrong with her?” I whisper. Grasping at the only explanation I can, I say, “Chernobyl?”

>“Gypsies,” he replies.

>I don’t understand, and tell him so.

>“You see a lot of gypsy children like that,” he explains. “When they’re a few months old, sometimes their parents break their knees or their elbows, or put out an eye. They figure it will help them make more money when they beg.”

>I nod.
>>
File: DCThor.jpg (201KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
DCThor.jpg
201KB, 1280x800px
>>86803693
Eh, it's not that SJWy; it seems like he was acting like Thor was in Sandman.
>>
>>86803744
>We are looking at chairs, but I’m picturing a child who looks like my eight-year-old daughter, walking on reversed knees, calves scraping along the floor making sounds like sandpaper. We are buying the chairs, but I’m picturing a baby who looks like the smiling one waiting for me at home, howling as a mallet or a sledge hammer or maybe a jagged rock shatters her joints.

>We get the chairs, and go out a different exit. There’s another gypsy child, begging. A boy. His legs go the wrong way. I’m in a Stephen King novel and can’t close it. I take his picture from behind, unable to face him.

>I buy a case of Coke for the cast, get back into the van, and almost break down.

>I return to the set but am unable to remain. I can’t get into filming make believe. A number of off-duty cast members are going into town. I go with them.

>We see no more Roger Corman-esque children. But there is one boy, begging, who is being yanked to his feet by his father, yelling at the boy and clearly prepared to cuff him because however much money he might have taken in to that point, it obviously wasn’t enough.

>Clabe Hartley, who portrays our main villain, is watching. Clabe has a stone-cold dangerous stare. Clearly he’s considering whether or not to make a move. Clabe’s in terrific shape, versed in various fighting techniques; he could take the guy apart. The problem is that Clabe would wind up in jail, and the child would wind up in traction or on a slab when his father got through taking out his humiliation on the boy.

>I’m not sure whether the father is aware Clabe is observing him. Perhaps he is, because abruptly he settles for yanking the boy to his feet and dragging him away. Clabe paces him for half a block, moving like a panther, still weighing options, before slowing and turning away.
>>
>>86803776
>There’s nothing he can do.

>Nothing anyone can do.

>The boy was walking properly, and had two eyes and two ears.

>I find myself wondering whether he still will meet all those conditions tomorrow.

>Thoughts of concerts and practical jokes and nice dinners and the magic of movies are a million miles away. I wish I were a million miles away as well.

>God, get me the hell out of here.
>>
Literally what the actual fuck are gypsies? They're real? I thought they were make believe like witches or warlocks.
>>
File: paris-pickpocket.jpg (105KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
paris-pickpocket.jpg
105KB, 640x372px
>>86803906
>>
>>86801849
"Gypsy" is a slur? But I see it used all the time.

On a scale of African American to Nigger, how bad is it? Is it the equivalent of "black"? Modern society has started pushing that descriptor as racist now too.
>>
>>86803906
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gypsy
>>
>>86803749
You misunderstand, people thought it was SJWy because they don't read comics. They just saw the cropped panels and pretend they always hated PAD until this morning when they saw the Gyp freak out.
>>
>>86801605
did they seriously censor the word "gypsies"?
>>
>>86802346
woah, this is the first time I've heard of that. Sauce?
>>
>>86801927
>What's the big deal? Since when is it a crime to say porch monkey?
>>
Did media lie to me?
>>
>>86803992
>Why would tumblr censor non-PC language?
>>
>>86802154
If it's an issue he's passionate about, and he was asked directly, what's wrong with giving his honest feelings on the matter?

I'd agree with what you're saying if he showed up to his panel in a FUCK GYPSIES shirt and started badmouthing them before and after every question he's asked, but he's just replying with what he honestly believes. I don't think he should have to hold his tongue because it's gonna hurt some feelings.
>>
>>86803744
>>86803776

Jesus fuck. PAD may have gotten overzealous but he's totally in the right here.
>>
>>86803744
Thats disgusting. gypsies are horrible.
>>
File: Frollo's_Evil_Smile.jpg (564KB, 1280x734px) Image search: [Google]
Frollo's_Evil_Smile.jpg
564KB, 1280x734px
>>86804003
Yes, the Disney jews indocrinated you into thinking Follo did anything wrong.
>>
>>86803776
>>86803806
>I don't understand the language and have no idea what the father is saying. It must be because the boy didn't beg enough and now the father will most likely kill him if we step in.
>>
>>86804031
You can give your honest feelings on an issue without losing your composure.
>>
>>86803954
>But I see it used all the time.
They're an isolationist tribe of people in some Eastern European countries. And they are really fucking sketchy from what I've heard.
As I said, they like to keep to themselves and nobody outside their community really wants to go to bat for them.
Hell, this one girl just tried and she got yelled out of the room because one guy had just seen too much of their shit.
>>
>>86803744
>>86803776
>>86803806

That's some like The Slavers tier shit.
>>
>>86803693
If only the artist hadn't been worse than Greg Land. Maybe one would've been able to tell it by the art.
>>
>>86804062
I'm the most bleeding-heart liberal progressive I know, but even I acknowledge there are some cultures not worth tolerating.
>>
>>86803999
http://www.peterdavid.net/archives/004625.html
>A message buried deep in the Bush thread asked me to comment on Dan Didio's various assertions about "Young Justice" in a Heroes Con interview quoted on Newsarama. First he complained about the quality of the book's sales, stating that a book which features such iconic characters should have far higher numbers. And second he asserted that "Slobo" ruined the character of Lobo.

>The aspect that Dan perpetually leaves out of his two-part evisceration of "Young Justice" is that YJ was specifically designed to appeal to a younger readership. That was the mandate from editorial. That's what I was asked to write. YJ was intended to skew young--in its stories, in its subject matter, in its readership--with the notion that it would draw in younger readers who would eventually "graduate" to the older-skewing titles. I was told at the outset that DC neither expected nor needed the book to sell huge numbers; it was aiming at the long-term goal of bringing in new, younger readers. So his complaining about the quality of the sales is irrelevant...not to mention that YJ outsold "Impulse" and "Superboy," both of which were also cancelled, and even he admits the book was turning a profit. So pointing to these iconic characters--characters so "iconic" that DC did away with them--and complaining that sales didn't reflect their presence is really beside the point.
>>
>>86804132
>
>As for Slobo, I wanted to introduce a Wolverine-esque character to stir things up. Since the book featured junior versions of Superman, Batman, and the Flash, a junior version of Lobo seemed perfectly appropriate. A character who was, in his execution and handling, far more serious than Dan remotely gives him credit for (because, y'know, having Slobo go slowly blind was such a knee-slapper of a storyline). And, frankly, I think that a company that raped and murdered Sue Dibny, murdered Blue Beetle, tortured and crippled Batgirl, and had both Superman and Wonder Woman at various times cold-bloodedly murder opponents, doesn't get to say that *I* ruined one of their characters.
>>
>>86801293
He always was. He defended Orson Card
>>
>>86803580
Did you not know it's chic to hate the jews now?
>>
>>86801927
It baffles me too.
>>
>>86804155
That whole situation is still bullshit.
>>
>>86801980
PAD was actually very polite
Gypsies do much much worse stuff
>>
>>86804155
2based
>>
>>86804055
Wrong. You don't show your honest feelings in USA. Not publicly, at least
>>
>>86804049
Fair point. What remains is that the father almost beat up his son in the streets. And that he sent him into the streets as a beggar in the first place.
>>
>>86801605

Sorry anons I have never a gypsy and have no opinion on the matter but there's nothing based about going full RRREEEEEEEE and just screaming your opinion at the room until the discussion is abandoned .

This /pol/ tier arguing trash. Whether he was right or wrong he looks wrong to me because if he had a legit point to make he could have made it and won the argument without just bullying the room into not wanting to communicate with him anymore.
>>
>>86804266
Or maybe it wasn't as bad as it was and someone exaggerated. It's like people like to blown things out of proportion...
>>
>>86802891
SAuce?
>>
>>86804286
Or maybe his time in Romania fucked him up.
>>
>>86804286
>David shouted “I don’t care” over and over

There's not really a lot of room for exaggeration here. Either he did this, which is straight up sperging out, or he didn't and the article is lying.
>>
>>86804286

Ok but I'm just responding to the facts as they were presented like literally everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>86804155
>Orson Card
Who?
>google: ...is a novelist
Ah. This page.
I was wondering who the exact real-life counterpart was who inspired this straw-man.
>>
Gypsy is not a slur. It just isn't. It diminishes the true power of pointing out a slur because of how bullshit it is. It's the fucking participation trophy of "slurs" in this modern SJW bubble.
>>
>>86804307
And maybe I can't blame him

>>86804327
Sauce, other than tumblrpost?
>>
>>86804376
very soon using the word "human being" will be a slur.
>>
>>86804366
Seems fairly in-character for Pietro honestly.
>>
>>86804411
Did you just assume my species?
>>
File: gypsies in liecester.gif (999KB, 391x189px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies in liecester.gif
999KB, 391x189px
Most Americans seem to think that Gypsies are a made up magical creature like leprechauns or get their opinions from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
They have no idea what it's like living with a people whose *entire* culture is based on parasitism and who believe that they literally have divine sanction for theft.
>>
File: Gy0e_f-maxage-0.gif (958KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
Gy0e_f-maxage-0.gif
958KB, 500x210px
>>86804411
as it should be, flatscan anon, as it should be
>>
>>86804443
oh no taht lizard didn't
>>
>>86804366
Well, Orson Scott Card crossed with I guess Rupert Murdoch?
>>
>>86804468
it's not divine sanction. it's basically a culture that is proud of being thieves. it's their way of life
>>
>>86804468
bold as fuck
>>
>>86804366
To be fair, Danger being a robot means she wouldn't understand our human tendency to attach/transfer qualities from persons to objects. It's the whole Hitler's sweater experiment thing, only with a book/story instead.

And I wouldn't call it a strawman. Neither Pietro or Danger are using a simple easy to defeat version of their arguments so it can be easily defeated by the writer's mouthpiece. Both viewpoints seem to be given equal importance.
>>
>>86804509
No seriously, the gypsy religion states that a gypsy stole the nails that were to be used in Jesus' crucifixion forcing them to delay the event until replacements could be found and thus God gave them divine sanction to take things from other people.
I swear I am not making this up.
>>
>>86804470
Shut up Homo.
>>
>>86804388
Many other tumblrposts from people that were there. cant find anything else.
>>
>>86804432
Well, yes. It's not really a straw-man. More of a needlessly artificial situation.
Danger is the one that's maybe out-of-character here, but then David basically overwrote her personality that run anyways. But he gave reasons for it and he did it well, so I don't mind about that. What remains is that this whole scene still serves as PAD's soapbox.

>>86804488
Well it is not a complete stand-in, obviously as that character gets used later that issue.
>>
>>86801293
Considering he pretty pro-lgbt, not normally by most anons.
but there's
>Politically, David identifies himself as liberal.[188] He was critical of the George W. Bush administration in general,[189] and the Iraq War in particular,[190][191] as well as other Republicans[192][193] and the religious right.[194] He has spoken out in favor of Israel's right to defend itself from aggressors, and has opined that certain criticisms of Israel indicate bias and double standards.[195] He favors gun control,[196][197] and holds progressive or liberal views on LGBT issues, including favoring gay marriage[38][39] and allowing openly homosexual individuals to serve in the military.[198] He opposes capital punishment.[190][199][200] He is an advocate of freedom of speech,[197][201] having criticized various publicized instances of censorship in general,[202] such as the targeting of comic book retailers for prosecution for selling certain comic books,[188][203] and the Comics Code Authority in particular.[204] He is a promoter and activist for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, which comes to the aid of such creators and retailers.[205] He has criticized ideas associated with liberalism or political correctness,[16] such as certain publicized cases of alleged sexual harassment or discrimination that he deems unfounded,[206] and has not shied away from criticizing liberals and Democrats,[207] including Bill Clinton,[208] Al Gore,[190] Hillary Clinton,[209] Michelle Obama,[210] Caroline Kennedy[193] and Barack Obama.[211]
>>
>>86804558
Sounds made up considering they don't believe in Jesus.
>>
>>86802396
How is a character being gay political?
>>
File: redpill.png (25KB, 794x199px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
25KB, 794x199px
>>86801293

>redpilled
>>
Is he our guy now?
>>
Gypsies really should be in the same category as Scientologists and Mormons where it's basically OK to make fun of them because their culture is so goddamn stupid and they CHOOSE to be a part of it.

Also reminder to anyone who is not actually aware of how Tumblr's PC brigade community is that there is a lot of infighting about what groups are legitimately in need of protection and representation and gypsies/Romani are literally the most controversial.
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (28KB, 550x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
28KB, 550x405px
>>86801293
Kike,rat.
>>
>>86801853
>Seriously, Americans really don't know because they don't have to deal with them like we do.
There are actually around one million Romani in the USA, it's just not noticeable since most of them were pretty much completely assimilated into the local culture, unlike what happened in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans
>>
>>86804690
See /pol/ this is the sort of shit that's gonna get Hiroshima to delete your board
>>
http://www.comicsbeat.com/nycc-16-anti-romani-statements-made-at-x-men-lgbtq-panel/
>Other Romani fans approached him after the panel, while the room switched over. They told him that what he had seen was not reflective of the Romani people. One gave the example that just because the US has school shootings doesn’t mean everyone in the US is violent.

David maintained that the story he shared was indicative of the Roma culture. David has written Roma characters, most notably Pietro Maximoff in X-Factor.

Romani attendees have been asking other panelists about representation at other Q&As ay NYCC.

I approached David after the panel to say literally “I love you man but people used to claim that we [Jews] put the blood of Christian children in our matzo. That doesn’t make it true.”

He responded that he saw families like that one all over Romania.
>>
>>86804721
Based melting pot.
>>
>>86801293

No, he's Joss Whedon levels of SJW himself.

https://youtu.be/KXy8S6EkfJ0
>>
>>86804721
Then that's beside the point. Ethnically, Romani are not the problem. The culture is the problem.
>>
>>86804558
Jesus Christ
>>
>>86804528
>Both viewpoints seem to be given equal importance.
The way Danger plays it perfectly calmly while Pietro is emotional about it, seems like a device to discredit him in the eyes of the audience.
It's a technique often seen in straw-man situations which is why I originally used that term.

The emotional guy being immediately less sympathetic is pretty much the whole subject of this thread it seems.
>>
>>86804528
That's something PAD is frequently quite good at.

Sometimes he fucks up though.
>>
>>86804741
It'll never happen. The risk of them migrating to other boards is too high. It's basically containment.
>>
>>86804795
Yeah that guy
>>
>>86804809
Eh, when moot deleted /new/ there was a bit of spread but it wasn't too bad. The existence of /pol is pretty much like a magnet.
>>
>>86803954
>On a scale of African American to Nigger,

should have said "on a scale of Person of Color to Colored Person"
>>
>>86804756
>Jews put the blood of Christian children in our matzo.
>That doesn’t make it true.
liar
>>
He isn't redpilled. He just has an informed opinion based on the nuances of his experience.

He's still a liberal, he just has an experiential opinion on Romani Culture.

Like, being an American Jew that follows politics and current events in Israeli and can't stop sighing in disappointment at some social views and public actions by their Government and politicians.
>>
>>86804840
or maybe there is one solution: stop calling people you disagree with tumblr / sjw / pol and everything will be fine
>>
>>86804796
I get your reasoning but again, Danger is a robot and Pietro is Pietro. They're acting in character. I'd call it more soapboxing like you mentioned, not so much strawmanning.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161006-230143.jpg (359KB, 1424x963px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161006-230143.jpg
359KB, 1424x963px
>>86801802
>>
>>86804914
ouch
>>
>>86804756
>They told him that what he had seen was not reflective of the Romani people.
When you see two crippled kids back to back and your nonchalant tour guide says "Oh yeah, Romani parents do that to a lot of their kids" then yeah it's reflective of the Romani people in that particular area.
>>
>>86804809
They just need to reboot /pol/. Half will migrate to other boards for a while until it restarts, the rest will fuck off back to r/politics, r/thedonald or r/communism. At least we can get rid of a few of them.
>>
This thread makes me glad that I live in America.
>>
>be romanian
>this is waiting to blow up
>sjw's will unironically equate gypsies with all of romania
>>
>>86804756
difference is that you can still travel all around Europe and see how gypsies behave, just talk with any cop working in zones with them
>>
>>86802231

I'd love to storytime the Death of Jean DeWolff, it's probably one of my favorite Spider-Man stories and easily the most underrated/underappreciated Spider-Man story of all time. If someone wants to hook me up with a download I'll do it.
>>
>>86804756
Of course it's a Jew latching onto someone not being progressive.
>>
>>86804721
There are still areas where they haven't. They were a huge problem in Chicago in the 80s.
>>
>>86804809
It doesn't contain shit, they already post all over 4chan
>>
A storytime of his fifth Hulk Visionaries would be greatly appreciated as well.

Why is it $100 fucking dollars online? We just don't know.
>>
File: hate_you.jpg (452KB, 968x964px) Image search: [Google]
hate_you.jpg
452KB, 968x964px
>>86804914
Fuck Marvel, seriously.
>January 2015 Comic Book Sales Figures
>103 All New X-Factor 20 $3.99 Marvel 21,132
>113 Captain Marvel 11 $3.99 Marvel 19,527
>>
>>86802846
Stay away from the rest of Europe. In case you don't know, your Romanians are scum too.
>>
Are Brazilian gypsies a thing? There a group of people that comes around my town (a popular tourist destination) every time New Year approaches, set up tents at the beach and spend the next few weeks wrecking the place, people here refer to them as gypsies, but I have no idea if that's just a figure of speech or if they're actual European immigrants that came here. Maybe someone ITT knows...?
>>
>>86804941
>>86804741
Oh my goodness, so this is where the /qa/ shitters go when they're not bitching about deleting /pol/. Why am I not surprised?

You've been whining for literally over three years. It's not gonna happen.
>>
>>86804062
>trusting what a fiction writer says
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (22KB, 245x322px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
22KB, 245x322px
>>86804756
>just because the US has school shootings doesn’t mean everyone in the US is violent
>>
BEHOLD!
- Peter David! A guy who at first manages to make you believe his characters are well developed... until you find out that all of them are David himself, that he does with them whatever he wants, and that all of them are totally retarded.

- Peter David! A guy who, when he doesn’t know what to tell, he fills the comics with his opinions about politics, movies, TV, and books. Thus you read a comic and a blog at the same time. And if there’s still space left in the book, he tells a good joke, no matter if off-topic.

- Peter David! A guy who seems to be building up an AWESOME story but then, after 50 issues you find that his plots are going nowhere at all.

- Peter David! The writer who has been doing nothing for decades while laughing at readers.
>>
>>86805187
Don't make me fucking kick your ass.
>>
>>86805223
See?
>>
>>86805099
Gypsies is an umbrella term for travelling cultures. Not all gypsies are Romanis.
>>
>>86801961
Duterte, is that you?
>>
>>86805221
Fuck off, faggot. You don't need to post this copypasta in every thread.
>>
>>86805341
But that's wrong.

Gypsies are specifically Romani. It's incorrect to use the term for other nomads.
>>
>>86805099
They have them in Argentina too. My friends relatives that still live there had a few invade their cottage during the off season. Apparently that happens a lot down there.
>>
>>86805466
Nah, they're all fucking Gypos m8
>>
>>86801921

You've clearly never met gypsies.
>>
>>86805017

Doesn't that story have a scene where a black priest makes a snarky remark about Jameson caring about a crime involving black children despite being white, only to Jameson ask if the priest is racist for making that remark?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 235x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 235x371px
>>86805749
That's usually how defenders operate.
>>
>>86806110

I don't think so, it's been a while since I read it though so I don't remember. Now I want a digital copy just to check.
>>
File: IMG_1942.gif (281KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1942.gif
281KB, 600x940px
>>86805187
U S A
S
A
>>
In case anyone was wondering about what PAD was talking about when he was on a trip for a film, this is a column reprint from 1993:

http://www.peterdavid.net/2010/07/23/romania-travelogue-part-3/

I don't know why the formatting looks screwed up, his other articles seem formatted fine.
>>
>>86806467
It was written with white man hate.
>>
>>86804756
>I love you man but people used to claim that we [Jews] put the blood of Christian children in our matzo.
>used to
>>
>>86805080

Madrox wasn't in All New X-Factor...
>>
>>86806467
>Adrian tells me I wouldn’t want anything made in Romania, so shoddy is the workmanship.
Do they have no sense of dignity or honor? No work ethic?

>It’s a remarkable comment on his desire to get out of Romania. We drive past people lined up about thirty deep… for milk. There’s another line elsewhere of similar length, I can walk into a 7-11, in and out, in two minutes, buying whatever brand of milk or bread I feel like, and these people have to devote as much as five hours to a similar purchase, with no choice. Here it is. Your bread. Your milk. What kind of milk or bread? You’re kidding.
What causes this?
>>
>>86806969
>What causes this?
Ceaucescu.
>>
>>86806743
Peter David wrote both though. And so these are both instances of Marvel fucking him over.
>>
>>86806969
>What causes this?
>1993
The recent death of communism, I'd wager. Well and the previous life of communism.
>>
>>86807149
You wager right. The transition from dictatorship to democracy is a very hard job to do, and if done wrong the consequences are terrible.
>>
Gypos are the scum of the earth. The only type of person who likes a gypsy is someone who's never met a gypsy.
>>
>>86807229
Yeah, I mean...this was 1993, this aren't like that anymore. But gypsies are trash and PAD was right to shoo that person away.
>>
>>86807275
You don't solve forty? fifty? years of Communism in a short time, anon.
>>
>>86804756
>Romani fans
LITERALLY
WHAT
THE
FUCK?

Are you americans literally this fucking retarded? My brain is literally melting at this. What.The.Fuck?
>>
>>86807301
You don't "solve" it but it's not the shithole country that it was 1989-1995. Things got better, it's not a great country but it's not a third world shithole, not at all.
>>
>>86807326
What are you talking about?
>>
>>86807326
>My brain is literally melting at this
We can tell. You're not making sense.
>>
>>86807388
I'm talking about
>Romani fans
What the fuck?
>>
File: laughing-diversity.jpg (32KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-diversity.jpg
32KB, 650x452px
>>86804756
>doesn’t mean everyone in the US is violent.
>>
>>86804756
>“I love you man but people used to claim that we [Jews] put the blood of Christian children in our matzo. That doesn’t make it true.”
Nice try, Schlomo.
>>
>>86807363
No, now it's a second world shithole.
>>
>>86807460
What about Romani fans?
>>
Genuinely curious here. WHat exactly do gypsies do that's so awful? I'm not about to decry opinions because I'm ignorant of the subject. Slow to speak, slow to wrath, quick to listen, and all.

Can someone actually give a clue besides "They commit crimes" or "They're scum"?

Btw, blackanon, still fairly sheltered. Probably the reason why I wasn't a teen parent or in a gang.
>>
>>86807557
>Can someone actually give a clue besides "They commit crimes" or "They're scum"?
Isn't that enough?
>>
>>86807557
Imagine ghetto thugs or white trash × 20.
>>
>>86807577
Not really, because humans in general are scum. Sturgeon's Law, if you subscribe to that line of thinking though.

I want to know what gypsies/romanies do that make them worse than black mob violence/glorification of violence and white trash or arabians who cut their daughter's noses off.
>>
>>86801921

you have literally never lived next to gypsies

t. eastern European
>>
>>86801293
No, he's just an idiot who saw some beggars, listened to racist guide's bullshit and concluded that all gipsy were worse parents than Abraham
>>
>>86807553
How retarded do you have to be to be a fan of a race of people that marry their children at ages 12, never work a day in their life, breed and fill up their homes with 8-10 children that they never bother to educate or at least send to school? We're talking about people that steal and con people, we're talking about a race that does not wash, a race allergic to soap, a race that send their 8-9 year old children out to beg...while barefoot in the fall or even winter. A race that is fucking illiterate, did you fucking know that? they can't write for shit, but I guess it's okay because their language can't actually be written down anyway.
It's pretty fucking stupid to be a "fan of a certain race", but to be a fan of the race that is a blight on all of Europe? Only a retarded amerilard that spends too much time on social media could say something as dumb as "I'm a romani fan".
>>
>>86807627
>>
>>86807669
I think the reason your brain is literally melting is because you're literally retarded. When that site said "Romani fans" they mean "comic fans who are Romani."
>>
>>86807681
>>
>>86807669
Dude. Romani fan = Fans who happen to be Romani.
A happy fan is a fan who is happy. Not a fan of happiness.
I thought you were an autist but now it's clear you're just from Eastern Europe, the niggers of that continent.
>>
>>86807681
>>86807712
Romani live in Detroit?
>>
>>86807701
Ha, no. They're white straight americans fighting for the rights of blacks and gays and now fucking gypsies.
>>
>>86807742
I wish, that would mean they wouldn't live here.
>>
>>86807748
Yes, in your headcanon.
>>
>>86807784
The guy literally tells PAD he's jewish, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>86807681
Jesus Christ. That's bad, but I'd be remiss if I took that and let it color my view on an entire race. It's bad, but still, man.

>>86807712
Damn.
>>
>>86807800

>jews
>white
>>
>>86807681
>>86807712
At least it's not India.
>>
>>86807872
Well, gypsies are indians so... yeah, it's not as bad because as much as they try there are still other people around.
>>
>>86807800
Yes, a single person who talked to PAD after everyone else. There isn't anything saying the ones lobbying the complaints in the first place are white.
>>
>>86807903
Do you seriously think gypsies care about comics of all things? Not that they can even read them since they're fucking illiterate.
>>
>>86807800
Jews aren't white
>>
>>86807927
Move those goalpoasts some more Anon.
>>
>>86807959
Not moving any goalposts. But I hope you meet some gypsies one day, anon. Enjoy your mugging.
>>
>>86807800
>The guy literally tells PAD he's jewish, you illiterate fuck.

Where?
>>
>>86808063
I'm not defending them you retard, I'm just trying to say that making up shit to get mad at is fucking retarded. You are getting mad at fictional white people and soon enough you're going to actually believe they were real in the first place just so you can say "Those damn SJWs are at it again". Get mad at the shitskins like a normal person.
>>
>>86808104
he>>86804756
>I approached David after the panel to say literally “I love you man but people used to claim that we [Jews] put the blood of Christian children in our matzo. That doesn’t make it true.”

>>86808133
I'm not getting mad at fictional people, you retard, I'm mad at real people. Idiot amerilards specifically.
>>
>>86808063
You really don't understand. This is how the conversation has been going:

>WHY THE FUCK ARE AMERICANS DUMB, HOW ARE THERE FANS OF ROMANIS
>"Romani fans" means fans who are Romani, not fans of Romani.
>THAT ROMANI FAN DESCRIBED HIMSELF AS JEWISH
>You're confusing the author and the Romani fan.
>GYPSIES DON'T CARE ABOUT COMICS
>You're goalpost moving
>I'M NOT GOALPOST MOVING I HOPE YOU GET MUGGED BY GYPSIES

Your illiteracy problems are affecting your argument.
>>
>>86808190
>>I approached David after the panel to say literally “I love you man but people used to claim that we [Jews] put the blood of Christian children in our matzo. That doesn’t make it true.”

Yes, and the author is not the same person as the Romani fan described in the first paragraph. What's your point?
>>
>>86808202
Except that I said from the start that those "romani fans" are not "romani people". I guess thinking about it, it's not that unbelievable that you amerilards would stand up to gypsies. I mean, your country is battling obesity and yet fat shaming is frowned upon, more than that, you people encourage fatness.
>>
>>86808302
There is no worse autism than that of people from irrelevant countries shaking their tiny fists.
>>
>>86808302
So now you're embarrassed you made a mistake and double down on the insults rather than admit your reading comprehension is shit. Typical.
>>
>>86808302
>Except that I said from the start that those "romani fans" are not "romani people".

Here's what you said in >>86807669

>How retarded do you have to be to be a fan of a race of people that marry their children at ages 12
>be a fan of a race of people

You are literally this retarded and are trying to backpedal because you cannot read English. Go home son.
>>
>>86808356
You want a hamburger?
>>86808378
I'm not embarrassed by anything. I'm amused by how stupid amerilards are, but everyone knows this.
>>
>>86808413
>I'm not embarrassed by anything.

If you weren't, you would've left the thread by now instead of making yourself look dumber.
>>
>>86808386
Your illiteracy makes me believe you might be a gypsy yourself. Good job getting around on a computer I guess. But yes, my point was that you have to be a retard to be a fan of gypsies
>>
>>86808413
>You want a hamburger?
You want to immigrate?
Here anon anon, want a green card?
>>
>>86808469
No, I don't.
>>
>>86808454
>But yes, my point was that you have to be a retard to be a fan of gypsies

So going by your posts you really are a fan of gypsies.
>>
What the fuck happened to this thread?
How is one anon this insistent on an argument?

I just wanted stories of European racism.
>>
>>86808490
Come on, anon. Tell me your shitty country so I can guess how many people in your family have emigrated.
>>
File: waha.jpg (46KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
waha.jpg
46KB, 300x225px
>>86807669
>>86807927
>>86808063
>>86808302
>>86808454
>>
>>86803061
Then both people stand up for what they believe in. That's it, they have a disagreement, and people around them support whoever they want to support, why is this confusing to you?

Just because you think people should stand up for what they believe in doesn't mean you then need to support everyone.
>>
>>86808498
You do know everyone considers you amerilards the dumbest nation on earth, right? posts like this are one of the reasons why.

>>86808520
>>
>>86808571
I thought gypsies were the dumbest people? Come on, irrelevant anon. At least be consistent.
>>
>>86808571
>b-b-but you amerilards

I knew if you fucked up you'd be stuck on autopilot posting. Just admit you fucked up and assumed the author was the Romani fan and you can leave with your dignity intact.
>>
>>86808571
>posts like this are one of the reasons why.
Why should we care? There are cities here that could buy your entire country.
>>
>>86802766
I live in Gloucestershire, while we don't have many Romani Gypsies, we have a fuck load of Tinkers. Fuck em all.
>>
>>86807681
>>86807712

oh thats not so ba-- wait is that the second floor?
>>
>>86801853
This guy get it.
>>
>>86808658
>Tinkers
What's that?
>>
>>86808670
Nobody in this thread has said anything other than "boo, they suck".

Tell some stories of what exactly they do.
>>
>>86808693
Listen, just go next summer to Hungary or Romania so you can experience it, OK?
>>
>>86804509
That's oversimplifying it but yeah, it'd be more accurate to say they don't recognise anyone but them as having the legitimate right to own property.
>>
>ITT: Comics and Cartoons
>>
>>86808679
Irish Gypsies. They're a different group from Romani but they have very similar customs.
>>
>>86808737
You still haven't said anything about what they actually do.
>>
>>86808830
I thought those were called pikeys.
>>
>>86808693
>they travel around squatting on other people's property, totally ruining plots of land by burning shit and leaving colossal heaps of rubbish all over the place
>they make a living by swindling, pickpocketing and mugging people, as well as breaking into houses to steal shit, rounded out by begging
>they consider their own race like a weird cult, and will go out of their way to totally fuck over anyone who has wronged another gypsy, even for legitimate reasons like getting them off their fucking property or calling the police on them when they steal shit
>they teahc their children that living any other way is a betrayal of their heritage, so they never integrate into proper society
>they break their own kids' fucking legs for sympathy shekels >>86803744
What more do you fucking need?
I've had many decades worth of experience with them and haven't seen a single one who wasn't like this.
>>
>>86808813
Stop hating fun.
>>
>>86808874
Thank you for actually explaining.
You are the first person in the thread to do so.
>>
>>86804287
That was a joke anon. Dick being Romani made a return in Grayson. So PAD writing him would be a shitshow
>>
>>86808861
>>86808830
Fookin pikeys.
>>
>>86808302
Non-Americans are so retarded. And jealous.
>>
>>86808874
>I've had many decades worth of experience with them
But why?

>>86809024
>jealous
Seriously, why?
>>
>>86808571
>tell me your country
>0

LOL
>>
>>86808693
Except people did, you just conveniently ignore them.
>>
>>86809024
Non-American here, can confirm I'm incredibly jealous of your first two constitutional amendments.
>>
>>86801454

Fat robotnik comic guy hates romania because he went on a sex holiday there once and all the boys he tried to fuck had broken legs.
>>
>>86804003
no, gypsy women are beautiful

when they clean themselves, groom and shave
>>
File: Rom Camp Lungo Stura.jpg (85KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Rom Camp Lungo Stura.jpg
85KB, 700x394px
>>86801605
Can't say I blame him. The Rom camps here are halfway between cesspools and powder kegs. Shit gets crazy real fast.

>Worked at an animal shelter, located snugly between the city dump, a dodgy Chinese restaraunt and a large gipsy camp.
>Couldn't tell where one ended and the other began.
>I crossed the camp on a regular basis to dispose of all the wheelbarrow-loads shit we mopped up at the shelter on a daily basis, but I could have honestly dumped it near someone's trailer and it wouldn't have made a difference. We're talking about people who's idea of heating is a pile of tires or, more commonly, a burning car.
>Bastards kept breaking in at night and try to set the dogs loose.
>Most of our animals are "unadoptable"; old animals whose owners have died, very sick dogs, such as paraplegic German Sheperds, and lots of rescued ex-combat dogs. We once found one of our Bull Terriers, just a female used for breeding more combat dogs, beaten with a broom handle. We're talking about a dog so sweet she wouldn't have even had the heart to attack them if she had the chance.
>Constant turf wars and rampant pickpocketing in the area, but that soon becomes just an average Tuesday in that area. What you never get used to instead is the sheer stench of the place.
>This area was near a river, which obviously overflowed when it began to rain too much.
>In a matter of minutes, panicking rats would come running out of the camp. We're talking about hundreds of furry little bodies just swarming out of every shack, every trashed-up trailer and every burnt pile of car tires. And I'm not even referring to the Roma!
>>
>>86808861
They can both be used, I guess a good way to describe it is Tinkers = Negroes Pikeys = Niggers
>>
>>86809037
>But why?
Because I live in Eastern Shitholeistan and there's constantly a fuckload of them squatting around my town.
>>
>>86809107
They really aren't.
>>
>>86808861

Pikeys are actually an english traveller group that used to make tin goods as they travelled from the tin mines of cornwall up to northern england and back again.

>>86808874
>they travel around squatting on other people's property, totally ruining plots of land by burning shit and leaving colossal heaps of rubbish all over the place

So they're like russians in ukraine?
>>
>>86809131
So, they're like Eastern Europeans in Germany?
>>
>>86809214
>So they're like russians in ukraine?
More like if Russia constantly changed which parts of Ukraine it was occupying and swept around fucking up everything.
>>
>>86803744
>>86803776
>>86803806
It sounds like he has a lot of compassion for fellow human beings, and dislike for a culture where such ideals as the golden rule have little value. I think his response is how things should be. As for those who got upset over his words, I really dislike people who claim support tolerance yet are willing to throw their fellow humans under the bus just to defend a retarded culture's right to cause suffering. I can't believe some people have the gall to be outraged about PAD reporting what he witnessed, when they should be thankful for him bringing injustice out into the open.
>>
>>86804914
its obvious the man is suffering
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 245x220px
>>86807681
>>
>>86809270
>More like if Russia constantly changed which parts of Ukraine it was occupying and swept around fucking up everything.

That is literally what I was referring to.
>>
>>86809244
USAmericans hate Western Europeans, who hate Eastern Europeans, who hate gypsies.
>>
Openly hating on gypsies at a faggot convention would be awesome were it not for the fact that Peter David is a faggot SJW himself and on any other subject would side with them vehemently.
>>
File: Amanda_waller.jpg (18KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda_waller.jpg
18KB, 300x349px
>>86809384

Is there any group with the craftiness of a nigger and the backwardsness of a jew?
>>
>>86809395
As far as I'm aware, Russia has a very specific set of territorial claims in Ukraine based on Russian-speaking populations who consider themselves ethnically/culturally Russian and who generally support unification with Russia.
>>
>>86809419
>They're just as bad.
No they're not you racist fuck.
>>
>>86809446

Hipsters?
>>
>>86809419
I agree with you on that. I personally dislike islam more than I dislike gypsy culture, and I think it's okay to criticize them both. Or any other cultures that have questionable aspects to them, for that matter. Western culture too, since it's not perfect either.
>>
I saw gypsies only one time here in Brazil.

They are disgusting, do not approach them in any form.
>>
>>86809131
>animal shelter between chinese restaurant and gipsy camp
poor animals never stood a chance
>>
>>86804914
>>86804927
It hurt me to see Jamie die (yet again) in such a throw away manner. I know he has to be hurting.

>Yes, hurr durr, I'm the original Madrox and now I'll die.
>>
>>86808813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ila9CHkeyEw

There, now they're on topic.
>>
>>86801293
Reminder that The Matrix fucking sucked, Animatrix was the only good thing to come from it.
>>
File: AltRight.jpg (71KB, 520x582px) Image search: [Google]
AltRight.jpg
71KB, 520x582px
>>86810335
also the Altright and MRA's are using a term created by these ladies
>>
>>86810491
My favorite MtFs are ones who started out with male pattern baldness.

I just like that their response to life sucking was to double down even harder on being Sisyphus.
>>
>>86810603
>male pattern baldness
>life sucking

It's not that bad. It just takes some times to come to terms with it. And then you suck it up and wear that polished bowl proud.
>>
>>86804002
It isn't a crime.
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 750x562px
>>86801605
What if he was trying to hide his inmense lust?
>>
>>86810335
>The Matrix fucking sucked
How braindead are you.
>>
>>86809214
>>86809244
Stop trying to compare these people with another group they are horrible beyond compare
>>
>>86809244
If you are comparing Gypsies to actual ethnicities or groups, you missed the point.

Gypsies is a social group that live as nomad beggers.
NOMAD
BEGGARS
Each of those groups is fine, with overlaps into some questionable activity.
But when those 2 are combined, you get the worst with the worst.
And everything they do, they can do as long as their child abuse, defilement of public property, trash dumping and worse is "tolerated".

>>86801987
The gypsies that stopped being gypsies don't like the word gypsie because they, somewhere deep in their human mind, thinks that they still are gypsies.
And by not liking the word, they are trying to enforce a form of mass denial, making the problem far worse.
>>
>>86801293
He's not a nihilist, so not really.
>>
>>86807669
>You will never be this retarded

feels good man
>>
>>86804914
After years and years of writing X-factor, he went out of his way to give Madrox the best ending he could've have, and to make sure he isolated him and Layla so other Marvel shit wouldn't interfere.

And yet they still kill him like nothing.

If I was him I would've quit.
>>
Any screencaps of the internets reaction?
>>
>>86810491
Oh shit I didn't hear about the other brother doing it too
left or right/co/?
>>
>>86804266
I mean, seeing kids be crippled by their own parents to be used as monetary tools and then be asked to portray said people in a positive light definetly must move some emotional strings. He's based because he doesn't sugarcoat his opinion for fear of being called a bigot. And that's particularly important now that marvel is appealing to the social justice crowd with so much frequence.
>>
>>86813854
First they fuck up Mayday's happy ending and now they kill Jamie, both for nothing more than shitty shock value.

What even the fuck.
>>
>>86804793
European culture as a whole is the problem. We replaced your outmoded nationalism.
>>
>>86808874
>>replace they with black people in the shit parts of city.
>>
>>86817869
Stop trying to bunch others in with the gypsy nothing else is anywhere near as bad.
>>
>>86818233
Sounds like you haven't had a tour guide experience in Detroit to form your entire basis on aspect of humanity or lack thereof.
>>
Is the band Gypsy Kings racist?
>>
So, Peter David talked to Bleeding Cool about it:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/10/08/peter-david-talks-to-bleeding-cool-about-that-new-york-comic-con-panel/
>>
>>86818990
>But this is the 21st century, and in the 21st century, you’re not allowed to form an opinion based upon things you’ve been told by people who live there, and things you’ve seen with your own eyes, and photographs you’ve taken. Apparently the only thing that matters is the sensitivities of activists, and if you take issue with actions that the people they represent have taken, then clearly there is something wrong with you.

Pretty based
>>
>>86801605
Bullshit. You do that to a kid, they can't steal, they can't do chores, you can't whore them out. Teaching them to fake It or reusing a kid some fucking Slavs crippled, now...
>>
>>86819043
Gypsies are scum
>>
>>86818990
I guess the question is how much of what he said actually true and commonplace? Skimming his blog, he cites one anecdote of a explanation from his guide.

Horrific child abuse happens every day in every corner of the world. If you're going to condemn an entire people, you better have data and not second-hand fables.
>>
>>86819112
>I guess the question is how much of what he said actually true and commonplace
It's 200% true. PAD only had seen a minor percentage of WHAT is actually happening among gypsies. He was very lucky, that none of the gypsies mugged him.
>>
>>86819223
cont.
and it's also 200% commonplace, albeit the methods of child abuse vary from region to region.
It's a very depressing matter
>>
>>86819112
To be fair, gypsies are notorious for being shit. Just ask Eurofags and tourists.
>>
>>86819112
>guess the question is how much of what he said actually true and commonplace?
Romanian here. Us and hungarians have probably been hit hardest by the gypsy plague. Without going into a huge rant I will say that Peter David is right, gypsies are scum and they shouldn't be portrayed in a good light in any media. Gypsy sympathizer deserve to be beaten, they're either just trying to start shit, standing up for something they don't know/understand or most likely both.
>>
>>86819265
>Romanian here. Us and hungarians have probably been hit hardest by the gypsy plague
True. We used to have a shitload of them in Poland, but they since moved to Slovakia, Hungary and Romania

It's both funny and sad that people confuse Romanians with Gypsies
>>
>>86819112
the real problem was the activists ignorance on his own issue. Very few people now equate romanian to gypse. Activists live in their own little world sometimes. The problem is activists think they know how other people think.
>>
>>86819246
But that's not actual data, it's just anecdotes.

Besides, Eastern Europeans are among the least fucking tolerant people in the world - their opinion is automatically suspect.
>>
>>86819320
>Besides, Eastern Europeans are among the least fucking tolerant people in the world
Is it a data, or an anecdote?
And if they are the least tolerant, why do they have so many minorities living there for CENTURIES (as opposed to decades in the rest of the world)?
>>
>>86819320
The problem is your mentality.
Just because someone criticizes gypsies, doesn't mean that such person is going to start a killing rampage on gypsies. Telling truth shouldn't be ridiculed, and a person who speaks his mind shouldn't be bullied, because otherwise, you create a pathological situation, where nothing improves, and only gets worse
>>
>>86801927
in the distant future it will be.
>>
>>86819347
>The problem is your mentality.
I'm sorry I want proof for your accusations Reverend Parris.
>>
>>86819367
if only
this >>86804411 is a slur too (thanks otherkins)
>>
>>86819372
What proof do you want? A documentary movie? An article in a language you don't understand? A book? Should I write an essay on fucking 4chan to please you? I didn't know that I have to prove that 2+2 equals 4
>>
>>86801927
>>86802450
There was a time when "black" was seen by some as a slur and the black community couldn't decide if they wanted to be called "colored", "black", or "negroes".
>>
>>86819373
no such thing as otherkins, I don't care if that hurts their feelings.
>>
>>86819379
2+2=ponsy scheme!
>>
>>86819395
I bet that jews are behind this
>>
>>86819379
>What proof do you want?
Sociological studies, reputable newspaper articles, government data on crime.

>I didn't know that I have to prove that 2+2 equals 4
When you hurl insults at an entire group of people, yes you damn well have to prove your case.

If it's as widespread as you claim, this shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>86819406
it was always DAH GERMAN GYPSIES!
>>
>>86819407
>When you hurl insults at an entire group of people
Where did I insult gypsies?

Do you even understand their culture?
Before I even bother with any serious discussion, please tell me, what do you know about gypsies? Have you ever met one? If yes, what kind of person he was?
>>
>>86819428
well you did call them shit. not that other anon. just pointing that out and from what I have seen its true.
>>
>PAD writes Nightwing
>"AH BRUCE HELP MY ARMS ARE BROKEN, I NEED TO BORROW THE BATMOBILE!"
>"God damn it Dick"
>>
>>86819451
That was a different anon. But yeah I agree that gypsies act shitty. If they acted nice, I would say that gypsies are nice.
>>
File: dorin_cioaba_01.jpg (76KB, 928x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dorin_cioaba_01.jpg
76KB, 928x1000px
>>86801927
Gypsy isn't a slur. The romanian guy here again, guess I'll rant a bit.

Pic related is their "king", he prefers gypsy over romani. So do gypsy singers.

Back to their king, that fat fuck inherited a fortune in gold and has a huge house, eat chicken every day while "his people" are barely scrapping for a living. This is a thing with all wealthy gypsies, it's not that they'd ever donate to charity despite being very rich, it's that they never help their people out, they don't go into towns to try and help out very poor gypsy families, at the very least buy their children clothes, a backback and some notebooks so they can be sent to school to get a proper educations. No, what they do is sit in their big mansions covered in gold and while this "king" guy might wear a suit, his wife wears very shitty "traditional" clothes, cheap skirts(3-4 at once) and cheap sweaters but they do wear huge gold necklaces and finger rings and shit so people can see the have gold.

They are filthy people, and they are raised since birth to be filthy and they rarely get sent to school, and even when they do, they can never integrate because they're sent to school without a backpack, without a notebook or a pen, hell sometimes even barefoot. The kids alienate them because they're always filthy and because of their parents they';re thought that "school is shit, getting an education is shit. Look at us, we can't write or read so why do you think you should?". The only reason they're sent to school for a bit is so they can collect allowance/alimony/baby bonus/whatever the fuck you call it. Actually, that's why a lot of poor families in very small town(not just gypsies) make a lot of kids, for the money the state pays them. It's negligence, they don't give two shits about their kids, they don't treat them as the most important being in the world, they treat them as you would treat a lamp.
>>
One anon asked about some data, articles, here is something done in haste, as I don't have time for doing a research

http://nepszava.hu/cikk/673249-a-ciganykerdes-nem-cigany-kerdes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtW-zDnwAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JaC3uY9zZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3J-h-Yf0qw
https://kuruc.info/r/35/119514/
>>
>>86819460
well they do, just watch your back, like right now!
>>
>>86819485
fuck, don't scare me. I genuinely thought that there was a huge gypsy behind my back
>>
>>86819428
If you can't prove your statement, then I have no option but to conclude it's false.
>>
>>86819495
different anon, read here, you dumb, smug shitposter >>86819484
>>
>>86819491
You don't have to be scared of one. Only if they're in packs.
>>
>>86819506
That's a lot of sheep.
>>
>>86819526
there is a pack of Pikies outside your window!
>>
>>86819526
that's not how they work. they usually send a beggar (scout), and hide in the bushes. when they see a potential victim, the beggar stops you for a while, long enough for others to surround you and attack
>>
>redpilled

He blocked me on twitter for supporting Trump
>>
>>86819543
Sheep?
>>
>>86819559
you ate on 4chan, I would block you too.
>>
>>86819561
It's a kind of mammal.
>>
>>86819559
because you were giving him unwanted attention
>>
>>86819572
Ah, I get it now
>>
>>86819573

He was disccusing the debate and I gave my opinion which is different to his. Clearly this means I'm a sexist racist bigot
>>
>>86819583
That's very uncool of him. In that case, I'm glad that sjws turned against him. I'm glad that he tasted his own medicine
>>
>>86819589
There's nothing better than a leftie being cannibalised by their own kind
>>
>>86819611
same goes for the other side.
>>
>>86819615
It rarely happens, if ever
>>
>>86801921
It's pretty easy, actually.
>>
>>86819615
When does this ever happen?

Its 1000% more likely some liberal cucks will get offended at someone saying something and instantly brand them a racist than for anyone right leaning to be shit on by another right person
>>
>>86819661
The reason for that is because left-wingers are privileged and accepted, therefore, they don't have to argument their stance, they can just ridicule someone into oblivion.

Right-wingers are ridiculed and ostracized, therefore at worst they are disappointed at someone, but even then, they are open for a dialogue. Oh, the fucking irony
>>
>>86804468
So, like, Jews? But without money?
>>
>>86819675
Jews at least were capable of creating something.
Gypsy are unproductive
>>
>>86819685
I was just being an edgy faggot shitposter.
Don't mind me.
>>
>>86819379
Cause how is it that it isn't the same with Islam and look at the mainstream media when it comes to that and Black Lives Matter.

It's all rotten, gypsy or any other scum.
>>
>>86819701
I will mind you, I will mind you a LOT, and you cannot stop me.

>>86819709
It's not going to be better. Sometimes I think like left-wingers want to start a race war. Everything would be better, if people tried to solve the problem, instead of pretending that it doesn't exist. People don't want to talk about gypsies, because that would offend them, but at the same time, they don't give a shit that most of these people live in poverty, and without hope for any improvement.
>>
Here in Ireland we have tons of "gypsies". But they are irish. The politically correct term is "Traveller"

Is this not the same as Romani gypsies?
>>
I mean... A child having broken legs is definitely a good enough reason to shit on an entire group of people kek

And he just said he's going to put a statement on his website to explain accompanied by a picture of a kid with broken legs loooooool
>>
>>86819526
> implying a pikey couldn't punch you out
>>
>>86819726
Irish themselves a poor man's Poland. yes, poor man's Poooland.
>>
>>86819741
It's not a "child", it's "children". As in plural.
>>
>>86819760
You have that the wrong way around. Half of fucking Poland is in Ireland for work.
>>
>>86819709
Here's the big different. Muslims, jews, black can integrate into society, they do not have to be defined by their race. Gypsies refuse to do that.
>>
>>86819771
Yes, and that's why they a poor man's Poland. because most of them, who work in Ireland are scumbags, or low-life. There is this joke that Poland exported criminals to Ireland
>>
>>86819781
None of them integrated actually, but it's a long topic
>>
>>86819793
You're a shitposter The fucking president of the Unites States is fucking black. We're done here.
>>
>>86819789

But Poland is so poor they have to send their healthy able bodied working aged men abroad to better off nations to find work.
>>
>>86819661
>>86819638
ted Cruz
the last two elections, the tea party, the entire trump campaign.
you can hide behind your pride all you want but it has happened, and it continues to happen.
>>
>>86819805

Half black.
>>
>>86819811
remember lying ted lying ted!
>>
>>86819805
Chill dude. If there was an integration, there wouldn't be mass protests, and racism
>>
>>86819811
>Ted Cruz

We are talking about people who were liked and accepted then turned on.

NOBODY EVER liked the Zodiac Killer to begin with
>>
>>86819808
>send their healthy able bodied working aged men abroad
just like Syria?
The truth is a little more complex.
>>
>>86819832

>seeking employment == fleeing war
>>
>>86819484
>some video on youtube = data and articles
nice one, anon
what should I take from that? that sheeps are going to steal all our cars?
>>
>>86819838
>fleeing war
you really believe that?
I guess that you also believe in tooth fairy?
>>
This. Fucking. Guy.

Holy shit PAD is fucking insane.

>how dare you ask about Romani representstion (at a panel about representstion in comics) this one character from years ago is Romani so we don't need to discuss this
>thinks he would get a round of applause for this.

Imagine someone asking about black representstion and got the answer "omg Blade and Luke Cage are black dude get over it we don't need any more"

Also >Romani law despises homosexuality

And Islam doesn't? Yet I'm sure he has ZERO qualms with Ms.Muslim
>>
File: Screenshot_20161008-124441.png (380KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161008-124441.png
380KB, 1080x1920px
>>86819914
Forgot pic
>>
>>86819914
He did apologize and agreed that he made a mistake. But I guess that people won't be happy, until gypsies crucify PAD
>>
>>86801494
Good, gypsies are human vermin.
>>
>>86819926

Its barely an apology. He's sorry people got offended essentially and that his own kind attacked him.

He wants to be accepted again by the progressives he's in with so he wrote to defend himself.
>>
>>86802533
>It's "person of color." "Colored" is still considered a slur.

LIBERALS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>86819926
Protip: saying "oops lol sorry" doesn't automatically absolve you of guilt or ill-will.
>>
>>86819945
>He's sorry people got offended essentially
What else is he supposed to be sorry about?
>>
Hitler was right about gypos, fuck all of you pampered progressives who never had to grow up around them. You can eat shit and fucking die and go to a hell that is modeled after a gypsy camp site you virtue signalling little liberal arts majors.
>>
"Out of my way fucking Romani shits" - Peter "Gypsie Genocide" David

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86819967
Seriously. if the US and A is so generous, why don't they come to Europe and take all the gypsies there?
>>
>>86819963
That he holds those views at all? That's what his progressive pals want.

But he's just sorry he said how he actually feels in public. He literally is not remotely sorry for his actual views which is very very evident on his statement on his website. Its full of passive aggressive snark and plenty of snide subtle bile for those Romani people lol
>>
>>86819962
Of course it don't. He has to whip himself 1000 times at least
>>
>>86819972
That if they don't move away, he will ride over them with his expensive lamborghini
>>
>>86819985
>That he holds those views at all?
Well he should feel sorry about that.
>>
>>86819994
THIS. I mean what the fuck, it's 2016 for fuck sake.
Having "views" (ugh) is racist
I wish I was joking
>>
>>86819994
I'm sorry, I meant he shouldn't.
>>
File: 839.jpg (15KB, 227x205px) Image search: [Google]
839.jpg
15KB, 227x205px
>>86819781
>Muslims, jews, black can integrate into society,
>>
>>86801921
Spoken like the gated community child that you are.
>>
>>86820005
It's almost like our entire point is that libcucks get offended at non issues and views that don't exactly mirror their own and that they have to be pandered to or they will demand your head and label you a racist
>>
>>86820005
The first version is a better summary of the current political feeling among the liberal society

Instead of having views, people should discuss paris hilton, or charlie sheen
>>
>>86819962
Yeah, he should really donate to a feminist's patreon or something
>>
>having an opinion from personal experience that differs from the socially acceptable liberal views

What a fucking RACIST
>>
>>86820108
I KNOW CAN HE JUST LIKE NOT UGHGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHGUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHGUGGHGGUGHGGGUGUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGROSSUGUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHGHGH
>>
>>86815871
left
>>
>>86820108
motherfucker, pure unabashed asshole
>>
The only thing he should apologise for is flipping his fucking lid at a completely legitimate question asked by that fan.

>omg why would you ask about negative representstion of Romanians in comics at a LGBT panel

If someone asked a question about black people at this same panel nobody would bat a fucking eyelid
>>
>>86820171
which he did
>>
>>86820171
>>omg why would you ask about negative representstion of Romanians in comics at a LGBT panel

Are gypos fans of faggots? Do they buy into the faggots rights?
>>
>>86820171
say what you want about blacks, but they don't break the legs of their kids, so they would be a better beggars
>>
>>86820190
They actually are very homophobic
>>
>>86820201
Well how about that. Shit that has to do with faggots has negative views on gypsies who hate faggots. Willickers.
>>
>>86803744
>“Chernobyl?”

>“Gypsies,” he replies.

I don't know why but that part was funny to me. Felt straight out of a comic book. I could just picture the zoom in on the guy's serious face when he said "gypsies."
>>
>>86819781
Cool blanket statement.
>>
File: laughing-cap.gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-cap.gif
2MB, 245x320px
>>86819781
>Muslims can integrate into society
Not from a multikulti country, I can see.
>>
>>86820237
yeah they really integrated this little girl on multiple occasions a few days ago

http://madworldnews.com/migrant-kids-sexually-assault-girl/
>>
>>86820237
Muslims integrated in US society just fine until the past decade or so. The US doesn't/didn't have the integration problems Europe does because it only legally accepted the best and brightest well-to-do folks. Of course that's in the process of falling apart with unofficial open borders.
>>
>>86808679
>>86808830

Irish travellers don't really do the whole begging thing.

They are more into sending each other videos challenging each other to fist fights.

Nor do they dress in ridiculous ww2 refugee clothes.

Instead the women are fake tan british chavs on steroids, and the guys are wife beater tier.

There's an ongoing 2 or 3 part rte doc on travellers at the moment.

Alternatively, watch my big fat gypsy wedding.
>>
>>86801921
I live in Rome motherfucker, every gypsy I've ever met has been worse than scum. They're all criminals.
>>
>>86820193
Right, cause popping them out is hard enough.
>>
>>86819830
if that was true Ted would have never ran for president in the first place.
Then there is trump. That man is the worst of the two faced. He says nice shit then turned on them when it was profitable.
>>
>>86820282
>They are more into sending each other videos challenging each other to fist fights.

IT'S TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E
>>
>>86820282

And bringing slash hooks to weddings for the inevitable brawl.

Love them some slash hooks.
>>
>>86820290
>popping
Blacks have the highest amount, when it comes to committing abortion of any population
>>
>>86820301
>ran
more like, he was pushed
"you should try Ted, people like you"
"they do? aww"
>>
I like to use gypsies in holocaust discussions, that people always forget this people who were killed just like the Jews . Gypsy Holocaust is a thing. Its fun to "educate" people about this and reduces the Jews importance

You can only beat sjw by dividing then
>>
>>86820309
Still gotta put in the effort, dead fetus or not.
>>
>>86820314
but still proves my point. Look all I'm saying the left and right are guilty of the same form of bigotry, they just have different reasoning behind them, this is what horse shoe theory was made from. I think any ways, at the very least it illustrates the horse shoe theory.
>>
>>86820316
MUH 842 QUADRILLION
>>
>>86820193
Because they lack one parent to do a job for two.
>>
>>86820316
Oy vey, delete this.
>>
>>86820188
>implying he meant it
>implying he didn't just say sorry to appease the SJW wrath
>>
>>86820384
well, he does admit that he hates christians, gays, and gypsies in his blogspot....
>>
>>86820282
Selling clothespegs door to door is practically a form of begging
>>
File: 1474920588611.jpg (46KB, 637x525px) Image search: [Google]
1474920588611.jpg
46KB, 637x525px
>>86820384
>Thinking public apologies are ever genuine
>>
>>86820384
now common anon, I'm not that other anon, but that's not an argument.
>>
>>86808693
A classmate of mine went to some European country and said there was a gypsy who did some weird string trick to her. The gypsy tied a string on her finger and robbed her, I don't exactly know how it works.

I said "why didn't you just shoot him" and then realized guns are banned in whichever European country that was. I don't remember which it was. Should have used a sword.
>>
>>86820171
Romanians and romani/gypsies are two completely different things, you fucking racist mongoloid.
>>
>>86819112
It's crazy because he saw the same thing twice in one day. If that particular use of a child was so incredibly rare, something like this would be impossible.
>>
There is litteraly nothing wrong with hating gypsies.
>>
File: 1466344783746.jpg (102KB, 680x966px) Image search: [Google]
1466344783746.jpg
102KB, 680x966px
>>86819320
>Gypsies aren't suspect
>BUT THOSE FUCKING RACIST SEXIST SHITLORDS ARE
>>
>>86801605
>g*****s
Holy shit, hahah, what the fuck?
>>
>>86819461
That's pretty crazy. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>86820508

>niggers

Fixed
>>
>>86819848
>it doesn't count because it doesn't adhere to my personal bias

You got wrecked, son. Get over it.
>>
>>86801605
>n-no dude
>s-s-stop
>that's not pc

Fucking little cunts.
>>
>>86802871
Yup, I just won't buy their insipid shit
>>
>>86819661
That one libertarian guy who was booed by the audience for saying you shouldn't be allowed to sell heroin to 5 year olds.
>>
Question. Why did that romani guy ask that specific question? Does PAD have a history of hating gypsies?
>>
>>86801804
But PAD is a massive SJW, and believes in stuff like safe space and sexual choice.
>>
>>86820561
Oh c'mon, you made it up.
It can't be real
>>
>>86820566
but he also hates palestinians, and as it turned out, gypsies

so, he's somewhere in the middle between being hitler and sjwcuck
>>
>>86820576
>so, he's somewhere in the middle between being hitler and sjwcuck

You mean a rational person?
>>
>>86820564

Was it directly to PAD or to the entire panel and pad fucking spurgged out?
>>
>>86820587
...yeah, if you consider it "quote" rational "unquote"
>>
>>86820576
>but he also hates palestinians
To be fair this is the default opinion for Jews.
>>
>>86820641
apparently, he also hates jews, even if he's one
>>
Id love to ask him about Irish people in comics and how they are frequently stereotypically portrayed as alcoholics like Siryn.

I WAS IN IRELAND ONCE 24 YEARS AGO AND SAW A GYPSIE FUCK YOOOOOOOU
>>
>>86820595
Yes, the entire panel. The LGBT panel.
>>
>>86820522
Niggers stay in the same area, not gypsies.
>>
>>86820659
As an American living in Ireland for nine years I can confirm people drink like a motherfucker here. 3 day benders are a "bit of a hectic one."
>>
>>86820595
The issue's not who he asked that to, it's WHY he asked that. It had nothing to do with anything, it wasn't what the panel was about, it didn't concern any of the people involved. The guy just kinda went on a rant about roms for no reason.
>>
>>86820659
Did Siryn have an alcohol problem before her dad died and she went through that messed up situation with carrying Jaime dupe's baby only for the original to accidentally absorb it? That kind of thing justifies it.
>>
>>86820717
she actually had problem before that, it's just that she became full alcoholic after what you described

however, it wasn't PAD's idea to made her alcoholic, he just played with what was canon
>>
>>86820700
must be heaven
>>
>>86820564
activists will ask their questions wherever they can, no matter how unrelated to the subject it is
>>
>>86801804

Ask the guy himself, he's been part of that hate mob for years.
>>
>>86820568
Hold on let me find that Youtube video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY

Wasn't as bad as it was made to sound, but there was indeed some booing.
>>
What should we call him now?
>Peter "Put the roma in a coma" David.
>>Peter "Ask me about Romania, by god I'll end ya" David
>Peter "Won't get tipsy with a gypsy" David.
>>
>>86820830
>Peter "I'll flippo if you mention a gyppo" David
>>
>>86801605
fuck that
I'm from Eastern Europe so I have first hand experience with how much of waste of human material gypsies can be
they:
>don't pay taxes
>don't pay bills
>don't send their children to school despite it being fucking free
>they steal all the fucking time
>and get away with it because "muh oppression and poverty"
>never fucking shower
every negative stereotype about them is true 99.99% of the time
absolute scum, worse than niggers
>>
>>86801927
in Bulgaria they insist on being called "poми" (Romani) but we still call them gypsies
цигaни, мaнгaли, caпyн, чepнилки etc
>>
>>86804060
>They're an isolationist tribe of people in some Eastern European countries. And they are really fucking sketchy from what I've heard
correct
they were nomadic tribes who can't into modern society and they still self-segregate
>>86807669
this is all true
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QuxCNe89g

Here's the video
>>
>>86819320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THInODdvvMQ
Are the BBC racist problematic shitlords, Anon?
Skip to 47:00 for pure RAGE
>>
>>86822628
>guy asking the question actually being nice and respectful
>PAD going full autism near the end
>>
>>86822628
david's right though
>>
Does anyone have eyes on scans_daily?
Thread posts: 538
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.