[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these Supermen will protect you. The remaining 15 will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 3

File: ubermensch.jpg (3MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.jpg
3MB, 3988x3988px
One of these Supermen will protect you. The remaining 15 will try and kill you.

Who do you choose and why?
>>
>>86801241
Pretty sure I'm dead anyway, but I choose Sentry to protect me.
>>
Shouldn't sentry be the strongest cause hes a reality warper? And plutoniun being the weakest cause he's purely psionic so he could get speedblitz to pieces. Who's the black guy? Blue marvel? Haven't read marvel in a while what can he do?
>>
>>86801241
Sentry would be the smartest choice
>>
I choose Superman
>>
>>86801366
Isn't Plutonium also a reality warper, he just doesn't realize he is? I never finished irredeemable.
>>
>>86801241
I'd pick Superman since he'd probably try the hardest.
>>
Sentry, Death Seed version. He'd be fanatical about it and seems to be far beyond anybody else here.
>>
>>86801241
Apollo
>>
>>86801366
Way to be a wikipediafag, if you read the story it's overwhelingly clear Superspeed is in his power set, regardless of the derivation of his power
>>
>>86801366
The Homelander is probably the weakest.
>>
>>86801241
mr. majestic, plutonian, and supreme if it's alan moore's supreme are the strongest ones there so one of them.
>>
>>86802481
Uh didnt his arch rival say its all psionic, so he cant go past speeds faster than his thoughts ? Superman can go FTL ?
>>
>>86801640
yeah all his powers are reality warping
>>
>>86802481
>>86802607
plus if Plutonian does have superspeed then why does he get tagged by Max Danger, he doesnt have superspeed IIRC.
>>
>>86802505
How weak is the homelander? never finished the boys But i do remember him not being able to save a falling plane but wasnt it more because he didnt care rather than being unable to ?
>>
>>86801241
Any answer other than Sentry or Plutonian is wrong
>>
>>86801241
why the fuck is tom strong there? he is based off of doc savage and has nothing to do with the others.
>>
File: Superboy-Prime-Wallpaper[1].jpg (239KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Superboy-Prime-Wallpaper[1].jpg
239KB, 1600x1068px
>Not having the most superior version of Superman on this list.
>>
>>86801241
Superman, obviously.
>>
>>86802780
He was going to but he gave up. I think he's pretty weak but this is a spoiler so I'd read at your own will, his clone, Black Noir, managed to punch him once in the head, ultimately killing him, and later, Black Noir was blown the fuck out by the army and beaten with a crowbar by Butcher, so I assume the same thing could happen to the Homelander
>>
>>86802929
Thanks man. The boys was a pretty wild ride and I should try finishing it.
>>
>>86802902
Superbro?
>>
>>86801241
Gonna go with my boy, Billy
>>
Hyperion
>>
>>86804028
He dies to heat vision
>>
Pretty sure Plutonian is technically the strongest there.
>>
>>86804158
Depends which Bob you take into account. But I'm pretty sure they're both top 2. I also doubt they should be mentioned as
>Superman clones
as they're reality warpers, not flying bricks like others.
>>
Shazam for the magic advantage.
>>
>>86801241
Apollo and I'd fuck him
>>
>>86804963
Midnighter, you don't count.
>>
>>86801241
Bizarro because he runs on comedy powers
>>
Samaritan is the best one, the most dedicated and disciplined superman of all
>>
>>86801241
Majestic is almost undoubtetly the strongest.
>>
Majestic all the way, he's got the Superman tier power set and super science and isn't afraid to use it.
>>
>>86803556
Wasn't Superbro more powerful than Superdad? But if so, how did he measure up to superboy?
>>
Pneuman is the only choice
>>
supreme
maybe he'll get the other supremes
>>
Is Bizarro told "kill this person"?
>>
>>86801241
Do I get complementary buttsex if I pick Apollo?
>>
>>86805675
Lol, he'd be pretty shit at "protect this person" too. Wildcard bitches.
>>
>>86805698
Not complementary, mandatory.
>>
>>86804148
I'd die with him.
>>
>>86801241
That's stupid. You're stupid.
>>
>>86806434
>not picking Ultraman or that edgelord from the Boys so they can die with you instead
It's like you can't strategise Anon.
>>
>>86801241
Please help me be less comics noob by expanding my knowledge.

>Supes, Blue Marvel, Plutonian?, Hyperion
>???, Bizarro, Apollo, ???
>???, Sentry, Ultraman, ???
>Omniman, Shazam, ???, Eradicator

Let's see... You get Bizarro on your side by default if you don't pick him. Apollo's only effective half the time so he's out. BM>Supes but <Thor. Haven't seen anything suggesting Omniman is above Captain Atom level. Ultraman and Sentry (and Plutonian?) can't be trusted...

Going with Shazam because Supes expies generally aren't super against magic.
>>
>>86806770
supreme next to bizarro
tom strong next to shazam but don't know why he's there
>>
>>86806770
>BM > Thor

nigga you serious?
>>
>>86806842

Supreme or Sentry.
>>
>>86806770
They can't ever introduce a POC superhero without them being better than every white guy who came before him. They had Blue Marvel taking in two hyperions at the same time. It's silly, but whatever.
>>
>>86806770
>Shazam
You mean Captain Marvel?
>>
>>86806842
No, his creator said he's stronger than Superman but weaker than Thor.

>>86807056
Carol can't be a Superman because she's a WOman, silly anon
>>
>>86807548
>No, his creator said he's stronger than Superman but weaker than Thor.
Black Marvel is pretty cool on Ultimates, but Jesus, how petty can Marvel get?
>>
>>86807056
Sentry could probably do that as well, nevermind Dark Sentry, Hyperion is pretty low tier as far as Superman pastiches go, I remember him (at least one of his interminable alt versions) getting bodied by Manthing and Juggernaut on Thunderbolts.
>>
>>86807548
That's fucking retarded. Superman is stronger than Thor. By the transitive Hulk scale anyway. And Superbro was much stronger than the superman that curb stomped the Hulk.
>>
>>86807815
These were king Hyperions that had already killed some abstract concepts in their universe, I think. Not regular old Hyperions.
>>
>>86807548
Carol isn't a POC. That's Person Of Color. It isn't a sexually transmitted condition.
>>
>>86807815
That was after he has already been fried from the inside out by nanites set to kill
>>
The real fight here is between Superman, Blue Marvel, Samaritan, Sentry, Ultraman and Captain Marvel.

Superman is a bit inconsistent in his powerlevels, but he's an experienced hero and would know how and when to fight.
Blue Marvel's upper limit powers haven't really been explored, though he has a genius IQ his eletrical engineering degree really won't do much here he's obviously not dependable and though he's old he doesn't have the superhuman battle know-how that'll really make or break this scenario.
Samaritan
Samaritan isn't that powerful physically, but has Superman level experience and most importantly, his dimension hopping abilities can cover the biggest liability (me) while he figures out a way to deal with the situation.
Sentry is super powerful, but unreliable and dumb, and under pressure he's more likely to crack and turn into Dark Sentry and tentacle psychic rape me than protect me from the other guys.
Ultraman will have a hard time finding Kryptonite to snort, so no.
Captain Marvel is Superman level, but just a tad bit dumber and more inexperienced.

I'll take the Samaritan.
>>
>>86808377
Don't count out Majestic. He's up there in strength and he's just as quick with the superscience as he is the punches. He's like a white Blue Marvel. lol
>>
>>86808495
I guess, I'm a bit underwhelmed by Majestic because he wasn't that popular in Wildstorm, so he never seemed to win a big, important fight, then he had that weird ongoing on DC continuity and was consitently portrayed as a second stringer with a stick up his ass, so he just seems like a bit of a choke artist.
>>
>>86801241
I'll take the Superman Prime that lived in a sun for a thousand yeras
>>
Death Horseman Sentry is where it's at familia. Motherfucker's focused and fanatical, also stronger than ever with Celestials' tech/power on top of everything. Talk about an easy pick.
>>
File: Superbro.jpg (675KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Superbro.jpg
675KB, 663x1000px
>>86803556
This.
>>
superman or bm. not even close
>>
I choose Superman because I'm hypercrisis enough to know the narrative will protect me
>>
>>86801366
Plutoniun could be strong, but he need to train for a really long time to do that.
His power is pretty good: Raw reality warping, with pretty good upper Newton limit.
He discovers what his powers are, and died like... an hour later?
If he gotten to train, at the least he could have reached his 4th dimensional parents height.

>>86802780
Homelander is what.... Flecher Superman tier?
Except he doesn't get to bend physics, and is untrained.

So is a object is large enough, Homelander can't lift it without something like a support beam.
And since he is untrained, it doesn't matter that he can go fast, because he won't be able to use it.
>>
The answers are Superman, then BM, then Sentry.

Superman has the power of narrative on his side, plus the most experience.

BM went toe to toe with Sentry, plus he is smart as shit.

Sentry has the potential ability to kill Superman and BM, but he has also lost to the Hulk and once turned into a black crab monster and committed Thoricide.

But whomever you pick can't beat all the others at once, so I pick Apollo so we can die together while I have my first gay experience.
>>
Most of them are vulnerable to magic, so Capt. Marvel. Between him and Bizarro the two of them should be able to keep me alive.
>>
>>86801241
I choose Apollo to fuck
>>
>>86801366
Be retconned into the first ever Public Superhero in continuity. That's about it.
>>
>>86802607
>>86802632

Yeah whatever that evil genius villain guy's name was, said that the Plutonian using his psionic/reality warping powers is akin to 'kindergarten' shit, if the Plutonian ever advanced to 'first' or 'second' grade then what the Plutonian was capable of was inconceivable
>>
>>86805414
Dude, Prime has silver age strength, survivability, and feats. He's one of the only Supes that could actually go toe-to-toe with OPM's Saitama due to the nature of his abilities.

Super bro doesn't even begin to measure up.
>>
>>86801241
I choo choo choose ttorh
>>
>>86807917
I've never known someone who's black who didn't have parents fuck in order to create their condition.
>>
blue marvel, or death hippie sentry. living anti matter reactor, or the dude thats got the power of the void, but less of a tendency to try to kill me along with the other supes
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.