[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1412379176481.png (460KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1412379176481.png
460KB, 1024x1024px
Next week, two years will have passed since The Hub was replaced with Discovery Family, and most of the Hub's original programming was killed off for good
Do you miss Dan Vs, Aquabats, The Haunting Hour and the rest?
>>
>>86798722
Hm where did i put that censored memorial.
>>
>Aquabats will never get the appreciation they deserve
>>
>>86798812
>They haven't made anything new since their show got killed
>>
>>86798826

MCBC did a vlog youtube channel for a month or two before they realised it was going nowhere
I think they went on tour some time this year
I imagine they went back to having dayjobs
kind of depressing
>>
File: rip-co.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rip-co.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>86798746
this one?
>>
Honestly I only miss Dan VS and the fact that it felt like a cohesive network....DF stopped airing pretty much all the shows period and why the fuck do they think reruns of Cake Boss all day somehow fits with a kids channel?
>>
>>86798722
It will truly be missed.
>>
>>86798861
Well it was a still image version of that and i just put a black square over the pony but yeah.

Also dam thats fantastic i did not know there was a video version.
>>
So many good shows so few of them left.
>>
>remembering Hasbro sold out LPS for MLP
Remember folks this and tumblr are the reason why we can't have nice things
>>
>>86798909
No it won't. It was overrated in every sense of the word.
>>
>>86800444
Define overrated because once /mlp/ existed barely any hub stuff was on /co/
>>
>>86800395
What? LPS got cancelled for one reason...toys weren't selling, it had nothing to do with the show and even less than nothing to do with MLP. And even at that, LPS is the only show they still air during the day other than MLP
>>
>>86800532
People were always saying it'd be the new bastion of cartoons, but not really.
>>
>>86802637
>"hub sucks because it didn't have many good shows"
>"but CN is a great network because it has all those great shows it never plays!"
>>
>>86802637
true MLP is now a cesspool
>>
>The only shows left over from the Hub that are still producing new episodes are MLP and Transformers Rescue Bots

I'll be sad when its over
>>
>Season 2 of GI Joe Renegades

I still want to believe...
>>
>>86798722
So, when do you expect these shows:
>My Miniscule Horsie
>Transformers Rescue Bots
to end?
>>
>>86798861
It honestly doesn't work without a pony or a Transformers. Both of those properties were very much the reason The Hub was popular for the short time it was.
>>
>>86802858
I sure as hell won't.
Rest in shit, The Flub.
>>
>>86798848
MCBC did say in an interview(although I think out of costume) that there have been periods where they were able to be the Aquabats full time then bounced back to having normal dayjobs and that they've been going back and forth the entire life of the band. He also mentioned trying to get the show going again citing that it took him a decade and a half to get aired in the first place. I don't think he'll ever give up on it to be honest.

Plus the Aquabats existed before the super show for a very long time. I doubt they're gone completely or anything like that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.