[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boondocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 40

File: 1352112304952.png (251KB, 320x402px) Image search: [Google]
1352112304952.png
251KB, 320x402px
Why is Tom such a worthless man?
>>
>>86797861
he's the neighbors acroos the street have been tracked by the government several times and lests his daughter hang out with an ex terrorist.
>>
File: 1474267910322.png (568KB, 447x572px) Image search: [Google]
1474267910322.png
568KB, 447x572px
>>86799477
>he's
>acroos
>lests

I read your entire post in an Irish accent and that shit was hilarious
>>
He's naive and somewhat spineless

He's not the big tough scary black guy his wife wanted to fuck back then
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>86797861
>Why is Tom such a worthless man?

Because he presented as being a black man who acts white (bland, polite, intelligent, cowardly, responsibly). And it's reinforced that that's the wrong way for a black person to act, so he's presented in as negative a way as possible.

You know. Typical Boondocks stuff.
>>
Busted his ass, got an education, got a good job and lives in a nice house where he can provide for his cunt wife and daughter. Why is he constantly shit on?
>>
>>86799531
Boondocks is and always will be /co/, you stay in your containment board
>>
>>86799932
I think it's more comedic than anything else. It's not saying that he's "wrong", but it's funny to shit on him because he's the "everyman" character.
>>
>>86797861
Because he's a...wait for it... Uncle Tom.

Also his wife has daddy issues and wanted a thug.
>>
>>86799932
>And it's reinforced that that's the wrong way for a black person to act, so he's presented in as negative a way as possible.

But that's wrong though.
>>
>>86797861
He's not presented as worthless. He's presented as out of touch with black America because he is more to concerned with not gaining the ire of whitey to do so which ironically makes him more cognizant of the situation of black america than most.
>>
File: 13274946384.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
13274946384.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>86799978
>>
He's not as much of a loser as most versikns of Garry in Rick and Morty.
The garry with a black shirt who smokes seems like he could handle himself if he had to but chooses to live in the daycare because garry.
I want to see more of the original family and how new cronenburgverse gary turned out. He probably got more bad assed.
>>
>>86800129
>garry

It's Jerry.
>>
>>86800059
Yeah, I mean it IS implied Tom is a cuck and a total wuss but he's not completely portrayed in a negative light. Him and Jasmine are both supposed to be hopeless idealists that constantly have their dreams crushed by both black and white people.
>>
>>86800010
And his last name is
Wait for it

Dubois
>>
>>86799932

Don't forget that they're portrayed as the typical "black man with white woman" relationship, and the white woman is constantly shown as deceptive and forever on the brink of cheating on him.

Boondocks goes out of its way to portray interracial relationships negatively, at least on the part of the white person involved in the relationship.
>>
>>86800374
>and forever on the brink of cheating on him.
Aren't most of those Tom's paranoia?
>>
>>86800129
Jerry is probably going full I am Legend since the Croenenbergs seem to have chilled out despite being horrible monsters. Him and Beth are probably just serial killers running through the horribly deformed society trying to rebuild itself but they have no idea because they're that self centered.
>>86800354
I'm ignorant educate me on why DuBois is a big deal. It has to do with W.E.B right?
>>
>>86800374
>Don't forget that they're portrayed as the typical "black man with white woman" relationship

What bugs me more is how McGruder characterizes Jazmine's status as mulatto in as terrible a light as possible, both in the comic strips and the cartoon. Huey never lets up on her and is always browbeating her for being a mix.

McGruder has always come across as Al Sharpton-tier regarding his racial politics.
>>
When is the inevitable episode where Sarah gets assaulted by unidentified black males?
>>
>>86800477
>Huey never lets up on her and is always browbeating her for being a mix.
The black supremacist is telling a mixed race person to only identify as black.
Wow, what a shock.
>>
File: dvd_snapshot_09.51.png (368KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
dvd_snapshot_09.51.png
368KB, 720x480px
He's an openly emotional person who is honest about his fears and inadequacies. He's a helpful friend no matter how many times his peers abuse his relationship. Most importantly, he's a successful hard-working attorney who cares a lot about his family and community.

Tom is not worthless man.
>>
Didn't Tom's marriage troubles only start appearing late in the comic strip? I think I remember him and Sarah being perfectly happy for most of it's run.
>>
>>86800428
Yes and no. Sarah gets embarassingly wet around attractive rich black men but Young Fleezy's read on her was she'd never cheat because she's a boring person. She's only like a level higher than Tom in terms of boringness and all she really wants is a tiny bit of excitment. And to be fair she's only been shown to get that way around literal celebrities.
>>86800477
>>86800374
There are no real positive portrayals in Boondocks. Everyone is a degree of assholish and dysfunctional. It's a comedy learn to take the bantz
>>86800494
>Sarah is brutally mugged by several young black men in masks
>She's moderately beaten
>They're never caught
>She starts asking Tom to hit her bed
>Eventually she asks him to start wearing a ski mask
>>
>>86800566
>He's an openly emotional person who is honest about his fears and inadequacies. He's a helpful friend no matter how many times his peers abuse his relationship.
So he's a beta.
>>
File: dvd_snapshot_08.54.png (383KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
dvd_snapshot_08.54.png
383KB, 720x480px
>>86800658
But not useless.
>>
How does McGruder view Latinos and Asians in The Boondocks?
>>
>>86800477
>>86800499
McGruder isn't a black supremacist and Huey isn't supposed to be a self-insert of him.
>>
>>86800494
Hopefully soon. And she gets knocked up.
>>
>>86800684
There are some Mexicans in Black Jesus but they're just your typical cholos.

The Boondocks is already anime, so there is enough eastern shit thrown in the mix to warrant not having added any actual Asian characters.
>>
>>86800477
Honest to God that always seemed like more Huey's issue than anything. I was always waiting for Jazmine to tell him to fuck right off with that shit.
>>
>>86800684
The only time I remember Asians appearing is the kickball episode, and I don't remember and Latino's appearing at all.

>>86800697
I never implied either of those things. All I said was Huey is a black supremacist, and he is.
>>
>>86800697
Psst.

I think he was talking ABOUT Huey who, depending on the episode, thinks Malcom X pussied out. Like if you look at Huey as an actual child who has some growing up to do (which, yes, is not how the show or comic ever presents him but as the insufferable eternally wise child-emperor archetype bullshit.)

>>86800622
Right, and how much of that is race and how much of that is just Sarah and Tom?...is something a show more interested in its characters might say.
>>
>>86800729
She kinda does sometimes, but in her own saccharine, irritating way. Like that comment she made about synergy in the lemonade episode.
>>
>>86800684
There was one Mexican in The Itis from what I remember.
>>
>>86800684
They're largely unimportant. Latinos usually show up as jokes about illegals. Asians only showed up once in the Kickball episode and the only one who wasn't a shitbag was the Tibetan guy whose only trait was he fucking hates Chinese people
>>
>>86800622
>There are no real positive portrayals in Boondocks. Everyone is a degree of assholish and dysfunctional.

The big problem with this is that most African Americans can't process the satire or morality plays.

Ever ask a ghetto google who they idolize and 100% of them will say "Scarface" and go on about how he was a stone cold nig whom they want to emulate.

So most viewers of Boondocks are likely to interpret Huey as the flawless protagonist right about everything, and Tom and family as the stupid comedy relief butt monkeys who you should never be like.
>>
File: 019f148bf304d7fc2661e6ebad4b7bed.png (599KB, 1127x705px) Image search: [Google]
019f148bf304d7fc2661e6ebad4b7bed.png
599KB, 1127x705px
If he was worthless, he wouldn't produce such a beautiful specimen such as this.
>>
>>86800820
Most black people you're talking about don't even bother watching TV, let alone Adult Swim. The Boondocks targets anime nerds who know how to critically analyze a show.
>>
>>86800793
That's fine, Jazmine being saccharine's at least a character trait.
>>
>>86800820
>ghetto google
/pol/ please, this is a boondocks thread. No one will care if you say nigger, nigger.
>>
>>86800851
She's not a bad character, she just inherited Tom's betaness and thinks she always has to be polite and upbeat about everything. She's going to be fucking miserable when she grows up.
>>
>>86800848
>The Boondocks targets anime nerds who know how to critically analyze a show.
Except Uncle Ruckus.
The girl Grandad dates in season three comes out and states specifically his purpose in the show, and people still don't get what he's there for.
>>
>>86800851
>slave episode
>not barefoot house slave Jazmine
>>
>>86800772
Malcom X was a pussy for latching onto Islam like some kind of extreme sexually dimorphic species where the male is 1/20th the size of the female instead of just being someone who hates white people without getting involved with fucking semites.
>>
>>86800905
Or she'll learn how to use that to get ahead and actually be happy instead of thinking you need to fight every fucking person in the world like Huey, who'll ALSO be miserable his whole damn life.
>>
>>86800436
W.E.B DUbois
Yes
>>
>>86801032
>Or she'll learn how to use that to get ahead and actually be happy

What, like her dad? Top kek anon.
>>
>>86800905
Nah, she's going to marry Huey when she grows up.
>>
>>86800283
Well im tired and the third season is still forever away who the fuck cares. We should protest them taking so long by mispronouncing and misspelling his name
>>
>>86799932
>Because he presented as being a black man who acts white (bland, polite, intelligent, cowardly, responsibly). And it's reinforced that that's the wrong way for a black person to act

This isn't anything new. Black culture for the past few decades, ever since the "gangsta" and "thug" trends began to take root, have been all about demonizing things like manners, honesty, responsibility and above all else, intelligence (with the exception of "street smarts", naturally).

Boondocks was just one more weapon in that arsenal of making black people reject all of those qualities as attributes exclusive to whites, and there is NOTHING more sinful to black culture than a black person who "acts white".

You can say that McGruder was going for "satire" but for who, exactly? Black people cannot into satire. They really, really can't.
>>
>>86801049
>Implying Tom doesn't live an overall happy life
As long as he stay away from prisons and his wife stay away from rich niggers, Tom is probably the happiest member of the cast overall.
>>
>>86800820
>ghetto google
It's so odd that /pol/ of all places decided to censor themselves.
>>
>>86801128
>It's so odd that /pol/ of all places decided to censor themselves

It's supposed to be as a reaction to the ADL labeling Pepe the frog as a hate symbol.

So they're trying to meme liberal corporation names as hate speech toward minorities (google = nigger, Skype = kike). That way, when they catch on, the ADL will have to declare the word google as hate speech.

Or maybe that's giving them too much credit. Probably that.
>>
>>86800864
It's not avoiding saying Nigger, it's the deliberate manipulation of english so as to defeat google's attempts at censorship.
>>
>>86801128
>>86801160
It has nothing to do with ADL and happened long before that embarassing incident.

The short summary is that google invented a racism-sniffing AI that looks for hate speech in search results and censors any that it finds so nobody has to have their poor virgin eyes hurt. The response was to stop using the word "Nigger" and replace it with "Google" so that google's AI will eventually come to recognize it's own name as a racial epithet and thus sabotage the attempt at censorship.
>>
>>86801247
See, that sounds funny and clever, which is why I suspect it's not true.
>>
Because he's black
>>
>>86801111
>demonizing things like manners, honesty, responsibility and above all else, intelligence

Honestly, I'm flattered that all those things are associated exclusively with white people. If that's how black people view us and our culture, hey, it's a compliment.

And if they reject all those things because they don't want to be like us, then, well, they can continue to suffer. They've no one to blame but themselves if they instinctively reject things like manners and education.
>>
>>86801111
>Black people cannot into satire
And apparently white people can't into grammar
>>
>>86801647

You missed the meme there, Tyrone.
>>
>>86800658

>Lives comfortably in nice neighborhood
>Has a child and successfully passes on his genes

Unless he turns into a wolf and a tougher wolf comes around, kills his daughter, and rapes his wife to sire a new daughter, I'm pretty sure he'll do okay as a beta
>>
>>86801647
Newfag
>>
>>86801647

And apparently black people also cannot into memes.

Good show.
>>
>>86801111

>Boondocks was just one more weapon in that arsenal of making black people reject all of those qualities as attributes exclusive to whites, and there is NOTHING more sinful to black culture than a black person who "acts white".

Boondocks? Really? The show that brought Martin Luther King back from the fucking dead so he could tell modern black people how disappointing they were?

>WOULD YOU IGNORANT NIGGERS *PLEASE* SHUT THE HELL UP! Is this it? This is what I got all those ass-whoopings for? I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggers? And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language, but that's what I see now: niggers. And you don't want to be a nigger, 'cause niggers are living contradictions! Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggers wax and wane, niggers love to complain! Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain! Niggers love being another man's judge and jury! Niggers procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggers love to be late, niggers hate to hurry! .... Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! ... Usher, "Michael Jackson" is *not* a genre of music! ... And now I'd like to talk about "Soul Plane". ... I've seen what's around the corner, I've seen what's over the horizon, and I promise you, you niggers won't have nothing to celebrate. And no, I won't get there with you. I'm going to Canada.
>>
>>86800477
Jazmine is shown in bad situations because that's the shit mixed people literally have to deal with. He doesn't shit on Jazmine because he hates her for being a mulatto, he shits on her to bring awareness to the situation mixed people deal with.
>>
>>86802131
>He doesn't shit on Jazmine because he hates her for being a mulatto, he shits on her to bring awareness to the situation mixed people deal with.

The problem is that most viewers don't interpret the protagonists shitting on Jazmine for being mulatto as "that's awful the way they treat her just for being less than 100% black). They interpret it as "the protagonist who is always right about everything says that mulattos are trash and treats them like shit, I guess he must be right".

Huey is never presented as being wrong in any situation except maybe the Walmart Union episode. He's the "Junior knows best" archetype. Most people take that shit at face value, at least the demographic Boondocks was designed for does.
>>
>>86800848
>boondocks targets anime nerds
I don't know if you were around back in 2006-12 but I remember EVERYONE was watching the boondocks then. I didn't meet a black person who didn't watch the show.
>>
>>86802212
I mean it's not McGruder's fault is it that there are so many black Americans looking for an excuse to be stupid assholes. I don't think he was setting out to target those people.
>>
>>86802117
>And now I'd like to talk about "Soul Plane"
I've never seen Soul Plane, can someone explain to me why they reference it constantly?
>>
Haven't watched in a while. Has there been an episode where Tom goes full thug or something yet?
>>
>>86802271
Just watch it if you wanna know. It'll be torture, but you'll feel left out if you don't.
>>
>>86802256
>I don't know if you were around back in 2006-12 but I remember EVERYONE was watching the boondocks then. I didn't meet a black person who didn't watch the show.

Yeah, black people were all over it back when it was new.

The problem was they didn't see it for anything deeper than face value.

It was all,

>Aw yeah boi Huey n Riley muh dawgs day kno day shit fuck whitey kno wha I'm sayin

Try actually TALKING to a black person who watched Boondocks and see what they thought about it. It's good for a laugh.
>>
>>86801647
Stupid phoneposter normie.
>>
>>86802212
>Huey is never presented as being wrong in any situation except maybe the Walmart Union episode.
There was also the KFC episode, though if you want to you could say no one was wrong or right so much as every one was overreacting.
>>
>>86801579
Manners and education are important but you don't have to go full retard Anglophile about it either.
>>
>>86800820
Nobody I knew even cared about Huey being right about anything. Most viewers liked watching Riley and Grandads antics and the direction the show took in season 4 when MacGruder left is evidence of the producers giving the idiot masses what they wanted.
>>
>>86802271
>I've never seen Soul Plane, can someone explain to me why they reference it constantly?

https://youtu.be/xoXFy1ONJfc

It was a movie made by black people, starring black people, aimed at black, and featuring all the absolute worst elements of stereotypical black culture that would make BET blush.

It was pretty much the epitome of why no one takes black people seriously as intelligent human beings wrapped into a single film. And black people at the time LOVED the movie.

So Boondocks targeted it as "everything that's wrong with black culture". Unfortunately, viewers interpreted it as an approval of the film and earned it even more money in the home video market.

Again, the satire Boondocks tried to create only backfired because it fell on def ears (see what I did there?).
>>
>>86802212
>Huey is never presented as being wrong in any situation except maybe the Walmart Union episode.

This is by far my biggest complaint with the Boondocks. I get that there's a deeper "we're not supposed to cheer for Huey" thing going on a lot of the time, but he is pretty much the de facto protagonist for the show, and without careful planning it's easy to make everything the protagonist does as being "good" and "right". Since Huey wasn't crucifying white furred kittens for being the wrong color, most people just went along with the idea that Huey was right about everything.

Nuance is a good thing, but when you're dealing with TV audiences (especially those who McGruder was aiming for) it's important to be a little more blatant with your overall message.
>>
>>86802358
The only episode I watched in season 4 is the Stinkmeaner episode

>What the opposite of a nigger?
>Mister Rodgers?
>>
>>86802392
Being even more patronizing is just going to further lower the bar. The people who don't understand should be rightfully left out of the loop.
>>
>>86802499
This. Boondocks is a satire on black culture, not an actual PSA meant for the masses to repent and change their ways.
>>
Why are Boondocks threads almost always terrible.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
let's fix this...CATCH
>>
>>86802715
Because most people here are smart enough to understand that the show is critical of black culture, but they leave it at that and then try to use it to attack blacks and we go full /pol/ instead of appreciating the show.
>>
>>86803245
>and we go full /pol/ instead of appreciating the show.
/pol/ had a Boondocks thread a week or so ago. Half the posts from this thread look like they were lifted straight from it.
>>
>>86799932
I think you're approaching this the wrong way. Sure, Tom is a loser. But he would also be a loser if he was white. Not because he's "bland, polite, intelligent, cowardly and responsible" but because he's... well, kind of a wimp. A pushover. And if you think that's a typically white quality you might just be racist against white people.
>>
>>86803558
I agree, although maybe you could say British/Germanic cultures sort of romanticized being a shameless asskisser for a little while. But plenty of white people aren't from those cultures.
>>
>>86803305
It's a small world, it's getting smaller, and imagine how small the human mind will seem when you see every stupid fucking opinion there is to have on one subject. You can travel to the other side of the world in less than 12 hours. Instant gratification.
>>
>>86800494
Go home, Mel Gibson, you're drunk.
>>
>>86802379
>https://youtu.be/xoXFy1ONJfc [Embed]

Good Lord, that's the worst thing I've ever seen.

Do American blacks actually like this sort of thing? They pay to watch this rubbish?
>>
>>86804109
how many tyler perry movies are there now?
>>
>>86804109
I thought soul plane was funny because I was white and 10 years old. And really, people just did not used to care about this shit, they wanted it put behind them. Now people just want an excuse.
>>
File: 1465855047551.jpg (72KB, 436x196px) Image search: [Google]
1465855047551.jpg
72KB, 436x196px
>>86800820
>>86801111
>>86802304
how often do you talk to black people anon?
>>
>>86804211
Watching john witherspoon play a blind man who cums while fingering potato salad is still better than the best tyler perry movie.
>>
>>86800820
>>86801111
>ITT: white people that never met a black person before talks about what black people believe

Black guy here. You guys are full of shit.
>>
>>86804268

So you deny that a sizeable segment of the black "thug" culture idolizes Tony Montana?
>>
>>86804321
As a meme/inside joke
>>
>>86804321
I think a lot of people of all colors liked scarface because it was a good movie with nice cinematography and a good soundtrack.

Lots of blacks idolize Bruce Lee and love Star Wars among many other things as well. There's a big difference between liking things and basing your life on those things.

Boondocks made one episode that was a parody of scarface, but I live in a majority black town next to another town that's 95% black and I've yet to see anybody walking around in a white suit with a black shirt that's unbuttoned down to the third button.
>>
>>86804506
You're supposed to like Scarface the movie. If you like Scarface the character you need to work some shit out because he was a money hungry quasi religious manlet who wanted to fuck his sister and was jealous of Manny even though Manny was the human latino equivalent of a moose who was the best his dumbass mexican american princess sister could have ever done.
>>
>>86804556
>mexican

Let me correct myself, how many cubans or latino people name their kids gina? That's my fucking name. I'm a wop. Its a wop name.
>>
>>86799976
Well, he does send black men to jail specifically as booty sacrifices to protect his own ass from being violated.

>>86799932
Who isn't presented negatively in the entire series?
>>
>>86804556

At least you get it.

Scarface the movie was a morality play about a man who flushes his life down the toilet and loses everything.

Black people watched it and decided "Scawfayse iz da shit! I's gunna b Scawfayse!" and idolized the character as an aspiration figure.

These are the same people who watch Soul Plane, I'm sure.
>>
File: IMG_2017.jpg (49KB, 580x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
49KB, 580x859px
>>86804556
You know, a person can have bad guy qualities and still be admirable.
>>
>>86804623
>Who isn't presented negatively in the entire series?

Huey.

But he has plot armor throughout the series (always right, god tier martial arts, utterly untouchable on every level, etc.).
>>
>>86802379
>>86804109
>>86804129
>>86804142

Bong, and I find African American culture fascinating as an outsider looking in.

I have never seen a culture, at least in a first world country, worship violence and stupidity on such a level. They STRIVE to be high school dropouts who have been arrested a dozen times before they hit 25. It's a point of pride to them; an achievement.

American blacks are fascinating, especially when you consider them to the ones here (not refugees), who actually aim for education and legitimate success. African American culture is like a poison and it's like a train wreck watching so many of them guzzle it with such enthusiasm.

It's horrifying but I can't look away.
>>
>>86804670
>Huey
What the hell are you smoking?
He's just less crazy than the rest of them. If you think he's in the right you are missing half of the joke behind his character's existence. He's a militant black man that can't accomplish jack shit with his methods. Grandad is a geriatric old man and he has "god tier" martial arts with his belt. As is an entire gang of old people, riley, fucking uncle ruckus and whatever other random person is there. Did it never occur to you that they people in charge just wanted to show some damn kungfu? He may have been elevated to a higher position due to a lack of room for Ceasar to play the straight man but that does not mean Huey is unerringly considered in the right.
>>
>>86802379
To be fair two of their major characters were also IN the movie.
>>86804670
Huey while having the best treatment is usually presented as unrealistic or completely checked out on life which is probably why he became a background character in his own show. Also he jobbed every Martial Arts fight that wasn't against Riley or a faceless peon. Even against Ruckus.
>>86804654
To be fair the best qualities Tony has are he loves his mom and sister and has the decency not to murder kids.
>>
>>86802282
He was possesed by an old black douche called Stinkmeaner and was exorsiced by Reverend Father Uncle Ruckus (no relation)
>>
File: IMG_1922.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
>>86804746
>I have never seen a culture, at least in a first world country, worship violence and stupidity on such a level. They STRIVE to be high school dropouts who have been arrested a dozen times before they hit 25. It's a point of pride to them; an achievement

That's because none of that is true about African amr\erican culture. It's like saying that the Dutch only live in windmills and wear wooden shoes unlike the rest of western civilization.

If African American culture worked the way you described, then way more than .3% of the African American community would be arrested for violent crimes every year and blacks would have a graduation rate that's waaaaaay below the 80% that it's at right now.

I really wish people that don't know what's real would stop assuming shit while being on the outside looking in.
>>
>>86804874
Tony parlayed his illegal earnings into legitimate business and he didn't take bullshit from people. He was his own man. He killed people but really when they kinda deserved to die anyway. If you p,ay straight with Tony Montsna, then he'll play straight with you.
>>
>>86800742
Huey is not a black supremacist, what the fuck, if anything he's a black equalist. He understand his race is being treated bad in certain social aspects but also agrees that some black people are plain fucking dumb.
>>
Because he's that type of guy who wants to be liked by EVERYONE. No spine, no desires of his own, just please PLEASE LIKE ME!!!
>>
>>86804984

The BLM movement that makes all the news, even across the pond, says otherwise.

I see nothing but hundreds upon hundreds of screeching, unintelligible black fools burning down their own neighborhoods, looting each other and shooting and everyone and everything because "excuses".

African American culture is fascinating to watch as an outsider, but I imagine actual Americans who have to live side by side with it are constantly shitting themselves. I wouldn't blame them.
>>
>>86805089
Huey is not a black equalist or seperatist. He's a cultural revolutionary much like the original black panthers. He did not view appeasement to whites as a path to black liberation from cultural and intellectual oppression at the hands of the establishment. Such a person would be against the negativity in the black community because those people are nothing but pawns that play into the hands of the oppressor. His ideal would be a unified community that actively combats the establishment while avoiding its traps and pitfalls. Likewise, many whites are also viewed as pawns/victims of the establishment and can be allies, but from a distance.
>>
>>86805318

So he's a segregationist.

My, how progressive.
>>
>>86804746
You might want to actually pay attention a tad more. Your view is entirely inaccurate to the point that i suspect you got it from Fox news.
I think you may want to reevaluate how much current stuff you "know" is rooted in reality.

Let's go to the worship violence part. You're probably referring to riots as if white people haven't broken out in mass riots over things like (using real examples here) a child molester being jailed instead of set free, the sports team winning, the sports team losing, st patricks day , Pumpkin spice, and who can forget the great disco riot of 1979?
Or did you mean black on black crime like white on white crime isn't a thing? You know why people are committing crimes to people of the same race? It's because america in general is segregated. You think it's not? Then why is the immediate answer to where black people live automatically the ghetto? If a black people is going to commit black on white crime they have to travel to where white people are in the first place and vice versa instead of just committing a fucking crime.
Gang violence?
Did you know that the white gangs in detroit are actually more violent than the black gangs/
What is this high school dropout thing coming from? Are you referring to nerds getting bullied lie that's an exclusively black thing that is totally not depicted as happening with other races in media?
What's actually happening is a ridiculous double standard where black people have to maintain a perfect behavior as dictated to them lest they be rebuked for being so savage while white people doing the same exact things or worse is ignored or immediately forgiven.
>>
>>86800820

The big problem with this is that most white people can't process the satire or morality plays.

Ever ask a suburban cracker who they idolize and 100% of them will say "Henry Ford" and go on about how he was stone cold businessman whom they want to emulate.

So most of viewers of Boondocks are likely to interept Ed Wuncler 1 as the flawless protagonist right about everything, and Tom and family as the stupid comedy relief butt monkeys who you should never be like.
>>
>>86802379

>Soul Plane
>that trailer

It's like a minstrel show but made by actual black people who don't even know they're making a minstrel show

Black "culture" in action, everybody.
>>
>>86801277
/pol/ can be funny and clever, Anon.
>>
>>86803208
I'M MAD
>>
File: IMG_1985.jpg (341KB, 920x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.jpg
341KB, 920x468px
>>86805299
The blm movement?

Well have you actually tried talking with anyone from the 'blm' in person, or are you just sitting there, from across the pond, and forming assumptions?

The blm has no real heirarchy, no central leadership, no uniform, no entry requirements or anything like that. In a respect, it's no different from anonymous. *Anyone* can claim to be in blm as blm is nothing more than a slogan that people rally under.

You say that you only see screeching black people looting and so on but damn, looking out my window in my black neighborhood, I don't see anything like that at all.

Has it ever occurred to you that you have a warped point of view because you're admittedly observing something third hand and are basically forming opinions based on what the echo-chamber tells you?
>>
File: Boston Tea Party.jpg (12KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
Boston Tea Party.jpg
12KB, 279x181px
>>86805299
Because white people in America at NO POINT have ever angrily participated in property damage and the fact that some people are doing so automatically invalidates all possibly legitimate grievances.
>>
He's useless because he has been whitened by middle class culture.
>>
>>86805299
> but I imagine actual Americans who have to live side by side with it are constantly shitting themselves.

The sad part its, american neighborhoods are segregated. its more or less rare to see a integrated community beyond black and mexicans(least where i live). The only white people in my neighborhood are old people that have been before the mexicans moved in.

White people take great effort to keep themselves away from colored people.
>>
>>86804746
>Bong, and I find African American culture fascinating as an outsider looking in.
>>86805299
>African American culture is fascinating to watch as an outsider, but I imagine actual Americans who have to live side by side with it are constantly shitting themselves. I wouldn't blame them.

When I was in uni I had to do a year in South Carolina. I can confirm that black culture in the States is mostly harmless so long as you don't provoke them or just ignore them when they spontaneously begin to "step" to you.

Mostly, American black people are just absolutely positively OBNOXIOUS and uncontrollably greedy. I couldn't pass one on the street without them approaching me and beg for money. Usually "a dolla foh gas".

There was one who was at the same place every day asking for "a dolla foh gas".

They play their music loud at all hours of the day with the bass cranked to 11 so even putting in ear plugs and soundproofing won't protect you. They hoot and holler and scream and try to menace strangers for their own entertainment (and again, if you ignore them, they won't physically attack you).

They were chavs gone super saiyan. I never want to go back to States for as long as I live.
>>
>>86805572
You should give some of your spare change to people who ask politely but also not be cucked by homeless people. I give change a lot but if I see the same nigga in the same spot at the same time every month no.
>>
>>86805355
He's not a segregationist.

If he's anything like the original black panthers, he would want to keep whites at arms length to cut down the chance of being infiltrated by the FBI or something like that to disrupt their operations and organization. Of course that didn't help the save original black panthers very much, it might have bought them time.
>>
>>86805550
The black people across the street from me take better care of their lawn than we do and give pretzels out on halloween.
>>
>>86805506
Tom was probably already middle class to begin with.

He's worthless because he's not assertive. He's a pushover. That's not a white or black thing.
>>
>>86805550
>White people take great effort to keep themselves away from colored people.

You say that like it's a concentrated effort on our part, like we're all TRYING to segregate. The last place I lived was a primarily black community, but I didn't choose it because of the people around me so much as the fact that it was affordable and allowed large dogs. Simply put, I couldn't give a shit if you're white or black because I wanted people in general to stay the hell away from me, and I'm fairly certain that's how it is with a lot of people.

If I refuse to live in an area that is known for having a higher rate of crime, that's because I don't want my shit stolen in general, NOT because I don't want my shit stolen by a black person specifically. The way people like you seem to approach it, you'd think my major concern for a place to live is "there's not enough room in my backyard to host my local Klan meetings".
>>
>>86805614

Panhandling is illegal in most civilized countries, but not yours.

All it does is reinforce people to never get a job or work for anything; to get paid to just sit around. To get paid just for EXISTING.

You really ought to outlaw it, but then I imagine it would increase burglaries in most predominately black communities. So I guess the street begging is the only thing keeping them in check.
>>
>>86804984
the joke is the public American education system

if they're right about anything it's that
>>
>>86805689

Yeah. White middle class people don't like to live near majority black communities. But guess what? They don't like living near trailer parks, either.

When you have a nice home with nice things in it and a family to keep safe you don't want to live anywhere near communities where crime, drugs and violence are prevalent, be they Trayvon's ghetto or Jethro's trailer park.

But oh no this is deplorable.
>>
>>86805693
>Panhandling is illegal in most civilized countries, but not yours.

Yeah but then so is stuff like"right to work" in those countries.
>>
>>86805743
Some communities have drugs and aren't shitholes. Mostly those with married women.
>>
>>86805572
When I lived in DC, I used to pass by a homeless shelter a bunch of times when I would go to meet clients. people of all colors would beg over there. This one white guy (with whatever that t-Rex arm condition is) would beg for money to buy food but didn't like that I would walk him over to McDonald's in union station to buy him what he wants. There was another older white guy the begged, but he was cool. He used to open doors for everyone at the metro and if you needed information or something he'd get it for you. I would always throw him some cash every time I see him.
>>
>>86805689
It actually is a concentrated effort on many parts and it's one that has been going on for centuries.
You personally don't have to do anything to maintain it in the first place because it will work for you on it's own when it comes to getting your loans, a job to be able to pay for the property, whether or not anyone calls you back at any stage in the process of buying a house and so forth. And if somehow a black people gets past all of those hoops they can just move away to somewhere else and let the property value drop.
>>
>>86805704
Maybe, but I went to school a long time ago so maybe things are different now. I certainly know a few dumb people that went to supposedly good schools and smart people that didn't.

I disagree with the way western school systems are set up anyhow. I think the focus is usually in the wrong place and most people seem to forget what they learned the second they get a de-Lima in their hand.
>>
>>86805689
I mean you guys aren't deliberate trying to keep blacks out of your neighborhood. But I'm just fucking tired of hearing white people talking about finding better school districts, wanting to find quieter neighborhoods. Its like they beat around the bush to just say that the neighborhood is shit.
>>
>>86805825

Would you go to Japan and say "WHERE'S THE DIVERSITY!?" in their communities? South Korea? China? Would you go into Compton and say "WHERE ARE ALL THE KOREANS!?" and demand that more of *insert ethnicity here* be bussed in to fill a diversity quota?

And yet, when white people are comfortable living in primarily white neighborhoods this is PROBLEMATIC and needs to be CORRECTED by eliminating groupings of white people.

This is never done to any other color for some reason. Interesting.
>>
>>86802379
Why do black people like purple so much? Is it a subtle way to say "WE WUZ KANGZ" or something?
>>
>>86805907
Diploma
>>
>>86805953
>Would you go into Compton and say "WHERE ARE ALL THE KOREANS!?"

Running the corner stores?
>>
>>86805953

If there's one thing and only one thing African Americans are experts at, it's moving goal posts.

No amount of "equality" or "opportunity" will ever be enough. It's just too damn profitable to be relentlessly dissatisfied and "oppressed".

So long as you're perpetually "oppressed" you will always be given free stuff and never, ever held accountable for anything you do. You will always be a protected class.

Only a fool would give up a free ride like that.
>>
>>86805953
Yes. that is totally the same thing but since you have presented that as some sort of challenge I can simply point at fucking Tibet to shut you the hell up.
>>
>>86805299
It's not African-American culture, it's black culture. They do this in every country. For example, the 2005 French riots, when they destroyed 9000 cars and killed a man because two black youths got electrocuted hiding from police in an electrical station.
>>
>>86805965
>Is it a subtle way to say "WE WUZ KANGZ" or something?
uh

wat
>>
>>86799932
Tom would get shat on if he was white too. he's just spineless
>>
>>86800436
Du Bois helped to fight for independence of African colonies from European powers, leading to many African countries becoming mired in constant chaos, bloodshed, disease, corruption, famine, etc.
>>
>>86805825
>You personally don't have to do anything to maintain it in the first place because it will work for you on it's own when it comes to getting your loans, a job to be able to pay for the property, whether or not anyone calls you back at any stage in the process of buying a house and so forth.

You people keep saying this like it's objective fact, like just because I'm white I automatically receive these things.

I spent five fucking years working in shitty jobs I hated because I didn't graduate college. So what, you're saying I put myself through metaphorical sewage because I was too lazy to exercise my inbred white power?

Or hey, how about the loan I had to request to buy a fucking used-ass car. By your theory, I should have immediately just gotten the loan right away because both myself and the banker I worked with were white. But oh no, I didn't have a decent credit history (primarily because the only thing on my credit report was my student loans, which I'm still in the process of paying off) so I had to enlist the help of my parents to co-sign to get the loan.

The definition of "white privilege" is so fucking nebulous these days it honestly sounds more and more like a god damn conspiracy theory more than anything else.
>>
>>86805418
Are you seriously going to argue black youths don't drop out of high school at an embarrassingly higher rate than whites?
>>
>>86806012
>PROBLEMATIC
Which black people are using that word? I know what types are, but moving goal posts seems more endemic to that particular political group.
>>
>>86800477
that's just huey.
>>
>>86806137

If Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton ever actually achieved peace and equality, they'd be out of jobs.

So of course they will never be satisfied and will forever say "not good enough". Their livelihoods depend on it.

And yet so many black people look to them as heroes and inspirations...
>>
>>86806105
No. If anything it would be pointing out that it could and would be worse. You can get shoved to prison and still have a better chance (assuming equal qualifications) of getting a job than a black man and the black man has to work for (on average) 7 extra years to attain an equal chance of being hired as you.
>Nebulous
It's only nebulous because you have arbitrarily decided to not notice that people have actually quantified this and repeatedly have for decades.
>>
>>86805572
>They play their music loud at all hours of the day with the bass cranked to 11 so even putting in ear plugs and soundproofing won't protect you.

This is the worst thing about living anywhere near a black community. The fucking BASS. Every single god damn car that drives in and out at all hours of the day and night has its bass cranked up to the max. They rattle all the windows and roll by slow so EVERYONE knows it.

I've lived near 5 different majority black apartment and housing communities and this is a 100% perpetual CONSTANT.

And when you live off welfare you don't have anywhere to be on a Monday morning. So they're up until 3 in the fuckin morning cranking their bass and having stoop parties. The only peace you get from them is between 6am and 9am, when no black person is actually awake.

There's a DAMN good reason why White Flight is a thing in the US and nobody, NOBODY wants to live among the blacks.
>>
>>86806199
Black guy here. I've never had a casual conversation about how great Jesse Jackson or al sharpton are. They are basically guys that see a movement happening and then runntonthe head of the line while sticking their chest out and yelling loudly so white people that think they are the crowned emperors if black people will kiss their asses in hopes of 'making things cool' with black people. I am so fucking tired of those two being name dropped in every conversation about race including MLK.
>>
File: nigga moment.webm (434KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigga moment.webm
434KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>86806315
>white people that think they are the crowned emperors if black people

Maybe white people wouldn't think that if Jackson and Sharpton weren't always followed by thousands of cheering, worshipping black throngs everywhere they go.

A sizeable portion of the black community reveres them and does whatever they say. And until they wake up, Jackson and Sharpton will be seen as influential community leaders because that's, sadly, what they actually are.
>>
>>86806295
Well I'm fine living in my neighborhood and would be absolutely fine with nobody new of any race moving here.
>>
so are most boondocks threads full of anons complaining about black people?
>>
>>86806381
Like I said. They see a movement and run to the head of the line and act like leaders. If you yell loud enough with enough swagger and bombastity, you can get a crowd of people to walk behind you too.

I'm just trying to tell you what's real.
>>
>>86806348
>no reason for her to suddenly karate/kung fu that kid in school
>bawwws to steven just so they can get to this dumb song
>we are supposed to sympathize with her for feeling bad about hurting someone
Literally, forced drama, Steven Universe really does steal anime shit, and forced drama is the epitome of it.
>>
>>86806451
>so are most boondocks threads full of anons complaining about black people?

Boondocks is a show that focuses on complaining about black people.

And you get offended when threads about Boondocks complain about black people?
>>
>>86806451
It's the chair >>86803208
>>
File: you're such a faggot.jpg (4MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
you're such a faggot.jpg
4MB, 10000x10000px
>>86806381
So this is just another example white people looking from the outside and thinking "oh those are the good ones" without looking further into it?

>>86806295
>People blasting their music means all races are awful

Pic related

>>86806451
yes, we can't go 5 posts before everything goes full /pol/ mode
>>
>>86802715
Because it's a guaranteed /pol/ magnet.

>>86803245
At least those guys are getting BTFO by people who actually know what they're talking about.
>>
>>86806260
That's so bullshit. Companies are always trying to hire black people. Because of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action, you have a better chance of getting a job or being accepted to college if list a non-white race on your application. Problem is, there aren't enough black applicants. Similar to how IT companies are struggling to find enough women to satisfy diversity.
>>
>>86806451
Yes. Every once in a while you get people that argue that the show only makes fun of blacks or that Huey would absolutely agree with their opinions about blm being wrong.
>>
>>86806260
>It's only nebulous because you have arbitrarily decided to not notice that people have actually quantified this and repeatedly have for decades.

Quantified this how? By asking disgruntled black people whether or not they got a job in a shitty economy? By pointing out that black people had the short end of the stick for a long time and just assuming it's still going in the background? How the fuck do you objectively quantify something as obviously racially charged as what you're suggesting?

And as far as your "equal qualifications" shtick, let me tell you this: about a year ago I had a job interview for a decent entry level help desk position. One of my friends, who is black, has been looking for a job in IT like me so I recommended it to him as well. We both got interviewed, he got hired even though we had near identical qualifications (the only difference being what shit jobs we worked in the meantime and the exact date of our dropping out of college). So what is that, the exception to the rule? I'm sorry if what I've seen firsthand is some weird coincidence, but if it's such a god damn epidemic then why haven't I seen or heard about my friend, my very good friend, get shit on for the color of his skin?
>>
>>86806476
More accurately, Connie was used as a shitty segue into Steven's issues. They needed a serious enough Connie issue that they could introduce and throw away so they stupidly gave her PTSD and we will never hear about it ever again.

I liked the episode but that was a serious and fundamental shortcoming to the writing of that episode.
>>
>>86806544
Haha

>be black
>send resume to a print shop looking for a graphic artist
>have 20 years of experience in the field, references, a portfolio and is presently employed
>they eagerly call me to schedule an appointment after responding by email
>answer phone and it's a little white woman
>actually hear the reluctance in her voice to set the interview, which she sets for ten the next morning.
>show up at 9:55 the next morning for my interview
>"oh, I'm sorry, we filled the position..."
>I just want to wish you good luck and we'll keep your application on file

Ok man
>>
>>86806757
>I didn't get a job, THE SYSTEM IS FUCKING RIGGED AGAINST ME
>>
>>86805418
>riots over the sports team winning, the sports team losing

Ahh, Vancouver. What a magical city.
>>
>>86806757
Believing you didn't get the job because of racism makes you feel better, right?
>>
>>86806451
They are nowadays. You know where has been steadily growing in power and could not possibly resist such a temptation/opportunity. It's like how delicious brown threads have been around for over a decade (including edits) but now such things are immediately invaded by shitposters.
>>86806632
The same way you check any other statistical data? You use numbers and math. that might be a bit difficult for you to understand as you had to even ask that question in the first place and you apparently think that because a single black person you know got a job that means every other instance involving a black person throughout the planet is 100% wrong.

I'll use a common one that has been done multiple times over the last few years
Students send in various identical resumes to misc companies. The ones with "black" names all had a lower % of being accepted across the board.
Or they would do a similar experiment with that and jailtime/conviction or work experience which is how i got the # seven for my statement of seven years of work experience to have an equal chance for the same job. There are exceptions but that is the overall number one can reasonably guess or use as a gauge for expectations.
Or they could actually look at the real resumes given in because that stuff is actually reported for examination to extrapolate the data.
>>
>>86806632

"White Privilege" is a convenient out for the black community because it's not something you can measure, but something you FEEL. It's an emotional appeal, not a rational or logical appeal.

"Life is better for white people even though they didn't earn it". It's how they feel and you can't disprove a feeling no matter how many facts you bring to the table.

The problem is that legislature is being made to appease the black communities who complain about "White Privilege". We're now making laws based on feelings and not observable, provable reality.

And look where it's getting us.
>>
>>86806782
No, more like

>you said companies are 'eager' to hire black folk, well I got chucked out of an interview that was scheduled.

If companies are so eager to hire blacks, then black sounding names wouldn't be 50% less likely to get a call back than ones with white sounding names.
>>
File: 1443133432549.jpg (16KB, 255x196px) Image search: [Google]
1443133432549.jpg
16KB, 255x196px
>>86805953
I like how people say stuff like this as though white people ever really stopped imposing themselves, their cultures, their religions, their laws and their interests on the rest of the world.

>>86806105
White privilege is a quite clearly defined and objectively demonstrable concept, but why acknowledge that exists when you can sit there and wallow in self pity because your life isn't perfect. You even sound like a little white suburban spoiled bitch. You had to buy a SECOND HAND CAR LIKE A POOR PERSON! Not like the brand new car that you were entitled to! YOU EVEN HAD TO ASK MOMMY AND DADDY TO HELP YOU OUT! Ugh so embarrassing!
>>
>>86806811
No, I'm calling bullshit on the claim that companies are 'eager' to hire blacks. Since I didn't even get to move forward with an interview after they certainly had enough interest to give me a call back after seeing me\y resume, there's no shame in my game.
>>
>>86806885

What you want is for white people to apologize for the color of their skin and feel guilt for being the ethnicity they were born into.

You will never win this, no matter how much rioting and looting you do.
>>
>>86806885
It's telling how both the extreme right and left clearly believe in white privilege, they just have different origins for it
>>
>>86806885

There is no solution to white privilege other than for all white people to deliberately handicap themselves in all avenues of life; limit their achievements, cap their earnings, impose ceilings upon their professional advancements and disqualify them from opportunities due solely to the color of their skin.

Good luck making that dream come true.
>>
>>86806947
The extreme right and left share a lot of traits

-wanting to control the lives of others
-safe spaces
-being PC (only about different shit)
-gun control laws (depending on who's trying to get guns)
>>
>>86806994
White priviledge doesn't exist in Hawaii.
>>
>>86806885
>when you can sit there and wallow in self pity because your life isn't perfect.
See, you get it.
>>
>>86806932
>What you want is for white people to apologize for the color of their skin and feel guilt for being the ethnicity they were born into.

Kek, no I don't, how did you get that from my post? It makes me fucking laugh though, how half the time, when you acknowledge that being white is an advantage, white people respond by going "OMG y do u hate white ppl so much!?" Like there's not a worse insult in the world than to suggest that someone's lives might be a little easier than others. Bunch of pathetic, thin skinned, whiny crybabies. So quick to smugly lecture black people on how all of their problems are a result of their own stupidity, but the moment someone talks some shit back they fall to pieces.
>>
>>86807075

>"The only reason you got where you are is because you're white! You didn't earn it!"
>"I worked my whole life and did XYZ blah blah blah to get where I am!"
>"WHITE PRIVILEGE!"

Then you drop the mic and walk away. It must be convenient when you can use a buzzword to "win" an argument without ever having to expend any critical thought.
>>
>>86806994
That sounds suspiciously like it's unreasonable for white people to have to deal with having the same chance as everyone else at something instead of a massive systemic advantage.
The examples also make it sound like you're listing off things you specifically don't have to deal with due to being white since these sorts of examples/rebuttals are always focused on the negative aspects of forcing equality upon white people as equality is only a negative to YOU.
>>
>>86807116
Yet another case in point. Deliberately misrepresenting the idea of white privilege, strawmanning it into meaning white people just get given stuff for free, because your tender little ego cant handle the idea that maybe you had a leg up compared to others.
>>
>>86807075
You realize all the affirmative action quotas is just going to call into question whether or not we're actually qualified right? There are people who will hate us no matter what and we shouldn't extend that past that portion of the pop with rhetoric like this. It would probably help if whites stopped pushing it too
>>
>>86807185
>>86807197

Since you like using buzzwords in lieu of cogent arguments so much, I'll just sum up your position as "gimme dats" and drop the mic.

Boy this IS easy. I see why you like it so much!
>>
>>86807224
I never mentioned affirmative action, none of the posts talking about what should or shouldn't be done about racism are mine.
>>
>>86806381
>thousands back them up
>out of tens of millions
Your argument is like me saying all white people are terrible until Westboro Baptist church gets straightened out.
>>
>>86807224
The funniest part is that as quotas don't actually exist and we're rulled unconstitutional a long time ago. AA just means that you canf]t deny someone because of their race. It doesn't mean that you have to hire them. It just means that you can't put up "no blacks" signs or openly turn someone away simply because they're black.
>>
>>86807268
No arguments in any of your posts, just accusing others of not making arguments. I get it of course, you're the kind of white person that cant stand this type of conversation, so you want to shut it down.
>>
>>86807316
AA quotas and Can't deny

Stupid touch screen
>>
>>86797861
Who cares, better question: why didn't we ever get a swimsuit/beach episode with cindy and jazmine?
>>
>>86807197
>>86807185
>>86807224

Your own culture is your greatest enemy, but you lack the clarity to self-reflect on that. You cannot ever hold yourself or your culture accountable for any of its ailments, because that might bruise your ego.

You will forever hold yourself back. But here, let me refill that EBT card for you. It's on the house.
>>
>>86807290
I doubt you could fill a large room with everybody that supports Westboro Baptist. They're almost universally hated, left, right or center
>>
>>86807364
Because that would have resulted in gwen tennyson levels of loli 34. That one episode of Riley wearing a skirt was really pushing it.
>>
>>86807197
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_Acts
10% of the US given away for free.
Literally until 1986 while whites got preferential treatment and there is approximately a 1/5 chance that you personally benefitted from it if you are in the US despite the US being a nation of immigrants.
Since property ownership generally is/was traditionally the domain of whites there are a a few other fun things like the fact that the US will freely give you a one time deduction of 1 million dollars if you own a home (probably some other qualifier that is way easier to get since the US government gave your ancestors some free land) to get a second one. You can then use this to buy a yacht and make sure it qualifies as a residence via making sure it has all the proper amenities. Then you rent out the yacht to a country club for free money.

I'm sure i could go ahead and find more if i really wanted to look although really things are based more upon negatives for everyone else than free stuff given to whites. Eg White people take drugs more than blacks according to literally every single government study for the last few decades and beyond but it's always blacks being prosecuted, policied, and searched for them more.
>>
File: 1453520606697.png (337KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1453520606697.png
337KB, 640x478px
>>86807400
KEK, I'm white faggot, same as you, you sad ignorant fuck.
>>
>>86807459
Replying to the wrong post friendo
>>
>>86807400
Not him but there's nothing wrong with my culture. The issue is the negative imagery that's perpetuated and called my culture by people that don't know a damn thing about me or my culture.
>>
>>86807400
I don't know why you claimed I didn't have any clarity to self reflect on that or anything about my ego from that post. That Chris Rock joke permeates better than most people want to admit because it goes against the current narrative.
>>86807499
You may be referring to blacks who don't adhere to stereotypes, but the image is very real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
>>
>>86807493
There's so much /pol in here that it's easy to mistarget.
We just had a multiple machine-gun wielding terrorist bombers caught alive but black people not being able to survive encounters with police over jaywalkings, cigarettes, holding their hands in the air as a sign of surrender and compliance, laying on the ground, traffic stops and so forth while complaining about this for over 80 odd years ( I am only counting from the first photographic evidence I have seen involving protests about this) means they're being uppity and uncivilized for being angry at the situation instead of considering that maybe black people have a reason to be scared of the fucking police or think that everything is fucked.
>>
>>86807499
>The issue is the negative imagery that's perpetuated and called my culture
>by the people within your culture

There. Finished that sentence for you. If you don't think a very large and loud chunk of black people behave in exactly the ways the stereotypes describe them then you aren't living in reality.
>>
>>86807400
>Your own culture is your greatest enemy, but you lack the clarity to self-reflect on that. You cannot ever hold yourself or your culture accountable for any of its ailments, because that might bruise your ego.

I don't think I've ever met a black person who has ever taken even one shred of responsibility for how shit their community is.

Crime?
>A white person caused it
Violence?
>White person
Drugs?
>The whites
Gangs?
>Whitey
Even the Crips and Bloods?
>Yep
Graffiti?
>Crackers did it
Litter?
>All the white people

White people aren't sauntering into black communities and selling drugs, doing drivebys, recruiting for gangs and fucking dumping trash on the front lawns. There is no reason why EVERY black community in the country has to be a fuckin shit hole of trash and violence and crime.

But sure. The white people did it. All of it. Nothing bad in your life is ever, EVER caused by your own failing or a fault in your culture.

For an example of such desperate mental gymnastics, please see: >>86806757
>>
File: IMG_2019.png (127KB, 300x429px)
IMG_2019.png
127KB, 300x429px
>>86807588
You do realize that "niggas" are the minority party in his act, right? It's no different than me thinking all whites are white trash because of some comedy act.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZY7PowZ328
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40oyq6buIZs

If anything, pic related is closest to my experience being black and living in mostly black communities
>>
>>86807721
But that was the whites.
>>
>>86800905
>, she just inherited Tom's betaness and thinks she always has to be polite and upbeat about everything. She's going to be fucking miserable when she grows up.
the lemonade episode says otherwise
>>
>>86807721
>White people fucking black peoples shit up for 300 years and counting don't real, nigras is just dumb is all
>>
>>86807434
Good, Gwen is an old hag
>>
>>86807721
Conservatives blame whites for that too, they just put liberal in front of it and blame their polices for the current state of things.
>>
>>86807721
>Drugs?

Whites and blacks use drugs at the same rates

>Gangs?

White gangs exist and inner city gangs are primarily a result of the war on drugs

>Crime?

A lot of crime is caused by poverty

>Violence?

Most street violence is fueled by the war on drugs. We saw similar during prohibition.

>Graffiti?

I don't see anyone blaming white people for grafitti.

>Litter?

Hmm. Well, let's say you want to buy land in a community real cheap and sell it for a huge profit. You get together with your advocate in city council and have public waste bins removed and pull way back on tradh pickups. Then you wait a few years. After a while, people will litter. Not everyone, but you only need a small percentage of people to do so. Sooner or later, the litter kills property values. Then you can buy the land for a song, clean it up, install public waste bins, push through an effort to get a trolley and other nice things in the community and so on after you move the riff raff out. Not saying litter is whitey;s fault. Even if any of what I described were true, people should be conscientious enough to not litter because that = you losing your home or money on your investment. That's why I carry my waste in my bag if there's no wastebin.
>>
>>86807978

If you put half the effort into working and succeeding in life as you do the mental gymnastics required to keep yourself oppressed and to never have to take responsibility for your situation, you wouldn't be such a whiney little bitch.
>>
>>86799932
Go figure, a black man who acts like a responsible member of society...and is looked down on for being such by others blacks..Yep..sounds like 2016.
>>
>>86807721
Mental gymnastics? Look, in the future, don't claim that businesses are eager or bending over backwards to hire blacks. No they aren't.

My story was addressing the claim that they were. That hasn't been my experience or the experience of anyone else on record.
>>
>>86808022
Except for the fact that I'm not on drugs, I have no criminal record, I've never been in a gang, I'm self employed, I'm a home owner and I don't litter. Whoops.

I'm not whining about anything. If anyone is whining here, it's you.
>>
File: CH4EAsjWcAA5mDa.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CH4EAsjWcAA5mDa.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
Man, I just thought Tom was a pussy whipped play it safe loser.
I'm pretty sure he just took the whole play it safe so I don't go to jail thing too far.
He gets shit because he's a coward and every other character on the show is some black stereotype.
>>
>>86808022
>n-nuh uh!
>>
>>86808022

Black people are fucking VIKINGS when it comes to explaining, in minute detail, why they CAN'T do something.
>>
>>86808175

This thread is certainly evidence of that.
>>
>>86808175
>Fucking blacks and their ability to explain things and make arguments
>>
>>86808022
Blacks who do well for themselves might still whiteknight for them. If the media is pumping out anything, it's the message that there aren't any distinctions between blacks, "if any of them are shot by the cops, then will be you too no matter what". Completely distracts from the real issue and the fact that it's possible for blacks to achieve shit without dem programs
>>
>>86807185
If we're going full communist why don't you just redistribute everything equally? You can't have "equality" if you're just targeting one race. Again freaks like you twist any semblance of good from Marxist theory and turn it into a racist hate movement.

If you're taking from the "privileged" to make everyone "truly equal" then you should be taking from all of the rich. All people like you want is to create a new ruling class that you're a part of. Stop acting like a piece of shit Stalinist, and maybe people would start agreeing with you. Right now what you're promising isn't even close to unachievable Utopian communism, you're just starting out with the promises of an authoritarian racially biased state.
>>
>>86808227

>ITT
But some them are white and some black anons called bullshit on that.
>>
>>86808160
Honestly I'd say I'm ruckus and tom
>>
>>86808286
>>86808286
iirc other blacks warned DuBois about communists
>>
>>86808359
I'd rather straight up communists than whatever the fuck this new movement is.
>>
File: tumblr_nuis80vPOr1si2895o1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuis80vPOr1si2895o1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x672px
>>86808286
>>86808359
>>86808652
Wait are we talking about communism now?
>>
>>86807721
>White people aren't sauntering into black communities and selling drugs, doing drivebys, recruiting for gangs eetc etc blah blah
Of course they aren't. They're already doing that in their own fucking neighbourhoods.

A few years ago there was a massive gang war/shootout that involved fucking swat teams coming in to try and stop it with hundreds of arrests made and it was described as a rambunctious scuffle instead of exactly what it was because the gang members were mostly white.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout

>>86807978
>Whites and blacks use drugs at the same rates

Higher rates. White people are always a few points higher percentage wise in drug usage until you get to senior citizens. Probably other stuff i could nitpick but i feel too lazy atm and it's pedantic.

>>86808175
Yeah man. It's almost as if this has been going on so for long and at such a widespread scale that they can refer to governmental and collegiate studies to articulate exactly what is going on in statistical detail or they simply notice what has been going on around them for their entire lives. It's almost as if this information is relevant to their lives (and in "extreme but entirely too often" cases ) their chances of survival when existing anywhere.
How dare those black people have a semblance of education about history and how it continues to affect them.
>>86808286
You're the one that immediately screams about no longer having a systemic unfair advantage compared to others or receiving aid from the government as equating to communism when at no point in the history of the United States has there been a point where the US government wasn't giving people free shit.
>>
Hey mods whassup
>>
>>86808175
Except for the fact that I never said that *I* couldn't do anything. Just explained the root causes for the issues that he was whining about. I don't have to deal with those things and my life turned out better than people that *do* have to deal with those things. Imagine that.
>>
>>86808785
>You're the one
No I'm not, either you think I'm a different Anon or you equate opinions with race, either way you're wrong. I'm saying if you're talking about on a country wide scale limiting people, or redistributing their wealth, etc. To "solve" white privilege, and bring about equality then you might as well just remove the racial bias and go for full equality between everyone.

I never equated government aid to communism.
>>
>>86808714

No, we're talking about black supremacy.
>>
>>86808955
Are you sure? It looks to me like we're talking about a bunch of white people arguing incoherently against objective historical facts because discussing white privilege makes them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>86807646
So same goes for whites too right?
>>
>>86808904
Fair enough. i'm just so used to that being the case i accidentally assumed it was more of the same and i confuzzled you with another anon.
Support the people or poor that might actually need some help like everyone else has been getting? Communism!
Give billions to the wealthy or companies? Not Communism!
It's a bit strange about how these concerns about fairness only pop up when it means giving money to those that got fucked over by systems like it being unfair in the past.

We live in a strange world where white people will bitch about how Luke Cage is racist for not having enough white people representation in it. It's very easy to be jaded.
>>
>>86809028
>arguing incoherently
How do you want to solve white privilege then? Do you just want to bitch about it?
>>
>>86808785
>A few years ago there was a massive gang war/shootout that involved fucking swat teams coming in to try and stop it with hundreds of arrests made and it was described as a rambunctious scuffle instead of exactly what it was because the gang members were mostly white

I remember when that happened. My jaw hit the floor. I was waiting to see the police pass out milk and cookies or warm blankets.
>>
>>86799932

You're forgetting the bigger issue, and it's that Tom is a spineless wimp, and would be even if he was white.
>>
>>86809123
Milk, cookies, and warm blankets are only reserved for mass murderers that commit terrorist attacks against black people in churches. If those are unavailable then they go to Burger King.
>>
>>86809123
>pass out milk and cookies
What happened? They didn't kill enough?
>>
>>86800374

As much as she splooshes for Usher, the reality is she'd never cheat on Tom.
>>
>>86809170
Tom is boring and too considerate. I wouldn't say he's a spineless wimp. He is just way too reasonable about everything.
>>
File: 1466453032392.png (157KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466453032392.png
157KB, 600x700px
>asian and jewish americans are more successful than every other american
>nobody calls them out on their privilege and blames whites instead

explain
>>
>>86808785
>A few years ago there was a massive gang war/shootout that involved fucking swat teams coming in to try and stop it with hundreds of arrests made and it was described as a rambunctious scuffle instead of exactly what it was because the gang members were mostly white.

Yeah? And black rioters are called protesters and activists.
>>
>>86809181
>that time that one white bowl-cut kid went in a black church and shot up everyone inside
>instead of obviously shaming the kid for shooting those people, white people pointed at the Confederate flag for the cause of all this
>that bowl cut kid quickly became irrelevant
>>
File: oh mama.png (82KB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
oh mama.png
82KB, 230x255px
>>86809285
No one calls them that half the time

The moment buildings started getting destroyed they're labeled as rioters.

That's what they call the protests half the time anyway

>riots
>>
>>86800909

I didn't watch season 3, what specifically did she say
>>
>>86809277
Because they lack massive representation in the power system, Mr. O'reily.
>>
>>86809277
http://www.asian-nation.org/model-minority.shtml

Also consider that Asian immigrants and Jewish communities stick together way more than whites or blacks do. African immigrants stick together pretty tight and they do really well as well but they just get clumped in with African Americans and disappear in that demographic.

Also Asian immigrants are usually an elite sample from their respective countries
>>
>>86809337
Nah, mainstream media is completely supportive of the riots and Steve Clevenger got suspended for saying the rioters should go to jail.
>>
>>86809294
Yeah somebody should've shamed him, I heard they just let him run off into the sunset.
Oh wait no, faggot is doing life. And the confederate flag stupidity was more a way to make it ALL THE SOUTH'S problem rather than have him be a lone white supremacist. If anything the tactic was to prevent it from being dismissed as fringe NAzism from a beta who blames Big Black Dicks for why he has no gf. Like everytime when a Muslim goes Jihad Johnny on some fuckers it's an innately muslim thing....except that time they tried to make the guy out to be a secret Republican Homophobe.
>>
>>86809434
Not him but it was something along the lines of his words being obviously outlandish but there being enough truth there for to consider her role in things.

Also, don't forget that ruckus fell in love with her and tried to cuck Grandad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4xZel6C04
>>
>>86809121
Well acknowledging it exists would help, acknowledging that black people are at a disadvantage, that's the first step just like any other problem you solve it by acknowledging that it exists. Institutionalised racism comes partly from the attitudes and actions of many individual whites and simply getting those whites, even half of them to challenge their own biases would help. Institutionalised racism and inequality is also something that exists outside of individual attitudes, its the half life of the days of open segregation that is carried on by its own momentum, inbuilt inequalities in the net wealth of black families and communities. There would have to be forms of redistribution of wealth and economic power to redress these imbalances as they would not go away of their own accord, at least not for several generations. Investment into black majority communities and schools to provide better educations and job opportunities. Policies to encourage employers to take on black employees. Ending the private prison system and the war on drugs. Restructure the police system to bring police forces under democratic control by the citizens of the neighbourhoods they police. Introduce quotas on juries. That sort of thing, this is not the complete list of stuff that would need to be done.

Two important things:

White people wont be happy with this, a lot of them will feel as though they are being disenfranchised, that's fine, that's normal, white people have always acted like faggots when things got better for minorities. They thought that they were being oppressed when Lincoln freed the slaves and gave them the right to vote. They thought they were being oppressed when the federal government forcibly ended segregation. Whatever, this doesn't concern them.

I am a communist, this is all hypothetical because I dot believe that a capitalist society is capable of resolving these issues.
>>
>>86809645
Life? I'm pretty sure he's going to get the gas chamber for this one. His lawyer argues against the death penalty in exchange for a plea, but this is as open and shut as cases get.
>>
>>86809277
Jews aren't more successful than other whites, they just such a small minority that at representation in positions of power looks like overrepresentation.
>>
File: what you need.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
what you need.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>86804746
That is such a weaboo-esque mentality. Please remove yourself from the genepool.
>>
>>86805693

Panhandling isn't illegal because most people just pretend the people asking for money aren't there.
>>
>>86809681
Ok Not that guy and I'm black. I'm against most of that stuff. If someone gives you something, they can take it away. I think the community should unify and restructure itself to not be reliant on whether or not whites have a bias. If you have trouble finding work, then work to start your own business or something.
>>
>>86806046

Not him but purple in ye olden days was symbolic of royalty.
>>
>>86809681
Holy shit, the legendary fedora fag in the flesh
>>
How did they get away with that brief child nudity in the thugnificent episode?
>>
>>86801111
Quads out here speaking dem #facts
>>
>>86809834
Like I said, its all hypothetical, none of that's goa happen anytime soon.
>>
>>86809878
There's nothing true about what he said tho. It's just projections of stereotypes.
>>
>>86806498
>>86806556
Huey doesn't like Ghetto black people or ghetto anyone for that matter. This thread is just full of retards blaming a whole race for something some idiots do. Its pretty sad that a place with a good amount of cool/funny people is a breeding ground for idiots.
>>
>>86802117
I love how most of this rhymes
>>
>>86809645
i don't think you understand what i'm talking about.

I'm talking about how the media and everyone else tried to pin the blame on something else. Instead of just saying something along the lines of it being all his fault, everyone just goes on about how the confederate flag made him do it and the media stopped talking about Dylan

White people will either try to dumb down the chaos or pin it on someone else like how people always complain about how "the blacks" always do it
>>
>>86809920
Huey doesn't like idiocy or things that are ineffective or serve no real purpose. Being ghetto serves no useful purpose and can be idiotic, for instance. It's also an ineffective mindset to have.

Basically, if a laser is concentrated photons of the same wavelength traveling in the same direction, being ghetto is a flashlight.
>>
>>86809682
>>86809645
>>86809294
The confederate flag was the battleflag of a country formed to fight a war for the sole purpose of maintaining black slavery, subsequently used as the symbol of the anti civil rights movement in the 50s and 60s. It was worn/flown alongside the apartheid flag of Rhodesia and South Africa by a Neo Nazi who murdered a bunch of black people in a racially motivated terrorist atta- sorry- mass shooting. But what really matters is that southerners don't feel offended by the suggestion that the confederate flag has something to do with racism.
>>
I fucking hate the term "African American."

This is only true if the person was born in Africa and migrated to America. I'm not called a "Caucasian American" every time someone mentions me in an attempt to not offend me.

If you're born in Africa and migrate here, you're African America. If you're black and you were born in the USA, you're just an American. You're not special for big a nig nack patty wack.
>>
>>86810018
>wanting the media to report truth
You are truly dumb, media exist to keep you focused on them, story is more important than truth.
Also since I don't live in a country with blacks, can white privilege come from having fathers who teach and help financially? Instead of, you know, leaving their spawn for mother to take care of?
>>
>>86809965
That's because MLK used to rhyme a lot.
>>
>>86810067
I think what matters more to them is that walmart and Amazon doesn't stop stocking it.
>>
>>86810068
You want a medal or something?
Practically everyone feels that way.
>>
>>86810068
European American is an actual term, anon. It just isn't used often because 73% of the US's population is European American.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans
>>
>>86810141
>Practically everyone feels that way.
Then why is "African American" still used?
>>
>>86797861
I thought the joke was his wife wanted a strong thug nigga and she got a whitebread half-black dork? All things considered Tom's very successful. He's smart, works hard, provides for and loves his family and has a good relationship with his daughter. He's just a cuck.
>>
>>86810164
It is still used because it has actual meaning in practicality. I would looooooove to be an individual that's judged, estimated and measured by my skills, conduct, character and accomplishments, but society really truly doesn't work that way.
>>
>ITT:People who never saw the "what if MLK came back" and the "R Kelly golden shower" episode

theyre completely aware of how stupid contemporary urban black culture is and they try to shine a light on it. the problem with this is parodies such as this leave so much up for interpretation the message gets lost in translation thus people take away different messages and meanings.

http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes/10-the-satire-paradox
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 480x480px)
image.png
108KB, 480x480px
>ITT: White outsiders pretending they're experts on black culture and issues
Will we ever be able to have a decent thread on this show wver again?
>>
>>86810067
That's wrong actually. At no point was it used as a battleflag or symbol of the south during the civil war. Its origin was a bunch of white people angry at the idea of black people possibly getting to vote in the Early 20th century. Then it was brought back when they got enraged at the civil rights movement. It was a racist symbol from it's inception.
>>
File: 1825449.png (94KB, 288x304px) Image search: [Google]
1825449.png
94KB, 288x304px
Can we talk about how cute Riley is?
No homo.
>>
>>86810269
His personality, though...eurgh
>>
File: 1475317202918.jpg (37KB, 1084x1044px)
1475317202918.jpg
37KB, 1084x1044px
>>86810257
>White outsiders pretending they're experts on black culture and issues
Of course we are. Who the fuck else is told from every fucking side about black issues if not white people? Asians? Mexicans? Like they even give a shit about black people.
>>
>>86810258
It appeared on the second version of the Confederate flag on a white background, it was used as the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and as the Navy Jack.
>>
>>86805418
This so much. This double standard is just retarded. usu
>>86806114
A lot of factor play into that plus rich white people can pay for an abortion
Is it just me or is the captcha time lower?
>>
>>86810313
Rileys personality is cute, he's...rambunctious.
>>
>>86802004
Wolves won't have any sort of Alpha Beta dynamics or anything close.

That was a study done a long time ago before peer review was really a thing in the public eye. They just put a bunch of animals in enclosed, featureless rooms and watched them. One wolf went more prison psycho than the rest and that was it. It was considered a junk study even then but made for easy consumption by the public because scientists aren't as convincing as con men.
>>
File: IMG_1775.jpg (13KB, 200x200px)
IMG_1775.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>people think Boondocks was in support thug culture and the gangsta mentality

https://youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
>>86804746
>I have never seen a culture, at least in a first world country, worship violence and stupidity on such a level
That's just american culture in general. I drive through backwater towns in Texas all the time and you see the same fucking shit. The areas where people are openly racist, where they think smacking kids in the mouth with a belt is still an acceptable way of raising kids, that kind of backwater town.

They don't wanna listen to reason cuz Jesus is gonna come and take us all to heaven soon anyways, what with them darkies in the middle east and that muslim president of ours.

You think I'm joking, but that is exactly how these fucking morons talk and what they believe, and there are SO MANY of them, all fucking white people.
>>
>>86810040
True. I miss boondocks. They should at least air reruns.
>>
>>86810257
you and your black discussion club will sure have it! /co/ is too white for that through.
>>
>>86805418
To be fair, white on white crime still ain't shit to black on black crime. The issue isn't so much blacks kill other blacks, it's how much. I mean black people would fucking flood the country if that wasn't the case. How are you going to have comparable numbers to a population almost six times your size.
>>
File: 1475561446335.gif (445KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475561446335.gif
445KB, 359x371px
>>86810328
>Hearing things from people makes you an expert
>>
>>86810328
>Asians? Mexicans
> Like they even give a shit about black people.
They definitely don't give a shit about white people.
>>
File: 1474944241208.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474944241208.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>86810328
The autism is off the charts
>>
>>86810535
Yeah but we're in charge so who gives a shit about them. Asians are gonna own us and Mexicans will just go with whoever's in charge.

>>86810502
Sorry to tell you this but white people are black people's only ally.
>>
>>86810488
Homicide is the smallest violent crime category by a huge margin.
>>
File: 1475362384889.jpg (38KB, 640x620px)
1475362384889.jpg
38KB, 640x620px
>>86810585
>Sorry to tell you this but white people are black people's only ally

I don't know where that came from or why you're saying it
>>
>>86810585
>Yeah but we're in charge so who gives a shit about them. Asians are gonna own us and Mexicans will just go with whoever's in charge.
That would be a pretty cool concept for a game. You pick a race and see how high you can climb up in the social ladder using stereotypes according to race.
>>
>>86810253
>theyre completely aware of how stupid contemporary urban black culture is and they try to shine a light on it

No, a lot of people in this thread are commenting on the stupidity of modern urban black culture.

It's a small group of black apologists who are writing essays handwaving away all those shortcomings of their culture and blaming it all on white privilege.
>>
>>86810682
There is a game for that
it's called life
multiplayer sucks cause no one works together because the playerbase is retarded because no one stays on there own server
co op is a no go because of the retards in any party refuse to work together for petty reasons
and there is no new game plus
but everything is DLC.
>>
File: IMG_8497.jpg (85KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8497.jpg
85KB, 720x540px
>>86810585
>the group that mistreated blacks the most historically are blacks only ally.

Whew lad
>>
File: wheeze.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wheeze.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>86810084
>media exist to keep you focused on them, story is more important than truth.

So you admit to being retarded

Also since I don't live in a country with blacks, can white privilege come from having fathers who teach and help financially? Instead of, you know, leaving their spawn for mother to take care of?

This has nothing to do with what we're talking about

please insert a coin and try again
>>
>>86810269
I think Huey is cuter
>>
>>86806476
Shes a kid whose being trained by aliens to fight aliens. She acted solely on reflex while not paying attention. It's pretty reasonable to feel bad for her.
>>
File: e2b.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>>86810750
Damn man.
>>86810753
Kek
>>
>>86810732
No, it's people that don't know a thing about black culture, yet comment upon it while those of us with first hand experience are calling bullshit.
>>
>>86810753
>the group that mistreated blacks the most historically are blacks only ally.
Also the group that is historically the only one actively trying to raise up a group they oppressed. Don't see Germans running around trying to get their companies to hire more Jews and Romanians. The Japanese aren't tripping over themselves to help Chinese immigrants.

Not saying to suck whitey's dick but at least realize if there's a group from the outside that gives a shit it's the whites.
>>
File: 1468952892368.gif (966KB, 500x579px)
1468952892368.gif
966KB, 500x579px
>>86810753
>he's never heard of the african and arab slave trades
>whites are 'the group that mistreated blacks the most historically' because it's the only thing they teach in american schools
>>
File: 1464303212591.jpg (112KB, 720x1080px)
1464303212591.jpg
112KB, 720x1080px
>>86810808
Black """culture"""
>>
>>86810771
Well I'm black and my father didn't leave my mother and he also taught me things. I would guess that part of 'white priviledge' comes from people assuming that my father left me and my mother and didn't contribute to my household financially despite the fact that my parents were married and my father was the principal breadwinner even though my mother also worked full time among other assumptions while someone that's white doesn't have those assumptions made of them even if they actually lived that life.

Personally, I don't give a shit about white priviledge because it doesn't really affect me. But the mentality certainly exists.
>>
>>86810858
>Segragation, Black Codes, and all the other civil issues in America after the abolishion of slavery
>South African Apartheid that only ended about 20 years ago
It wasn't all slavery, you know.
>>
>>86802117
It is satire
Niggers don't get it and they obviously use the characters that criticize nigger and black culture in their dumb blm arguments, that's what that anon was saying
>>
>>86810898
I'm not the one in this thread that's constantly bitching about 'black culture'. But it's safe to say that I likely understand the nuance involved with living in a black community that I lived in more than someone from outside of that community. Every place and every group has its own culture. Whether you agree or not.
>>
>>86810987
I do agree that you'd understand black communities more than whoever started that whole back and forth, I just wanted to make a cheeky jab at the idea of blacks having an actual culture
>>
>>86811023

why are you trying to bant and shitpost in a time and place like this?

You're doing far more harm than your doing help

take your seat and until your ready to stop being the threadclown.
>>
>>86810313
Don't you wanna discipline him? All those beltings from grandad don't work anymore so y'know maybe make him dress like a girl and go to school to get picked on.
>>
>>86810858
Well for starters, those things were but a drop in the bucket compared to the trans-atlantic slave trade. Slavery as practiced in Africa wasn't chattel slavery where whole families can be one person's property for decades. Many cultures had rules stipulating that slaves and servants be freed after a number of years. Then consider that after slavery ended in the US, several new systems were created to maintain slavery-like conditions and power structure. There were also laws enacted to addle The African American community from making any progress, to be honest, things were worse for blacks after slavery ended, but it wasn't because slavery was great, it's because American mistreatment and subjugation of blacks had intensified to maintain the status quo.
>>
File: 1460255258488.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1460255258488.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>86811087
>in a time and place like this

A thread on an image board for comics and cartoons?
>>
>>86811023
Any group dynamic that has rules and traditions is a culture.

Hell, this very site has a culture that has formed from anonymous people interacting with each other,
>>
>>86810966
I think everyone knows that it's satire except for the people that nod in ageeement whenever uncle ruckus opens his mouth and loved the slavery episode in season 4.
>>
File: 39379339.jpg (164KB, 1366x601px) Image search: [Google]
39379339.jpg
164KB, 1366x601px
>blm

I haven't been keeping up outside of memes on 4chan about them, "wanting to kill all police." Is the public actually complaining about the tendency of young people to take a "fuck the police" attitude, and call them pigs, while acting as if this is somehow unique to black people? Sounds like some sudden fake reverence to me, of which I saw very little prior to BLM.

>>86805572
Literally all of the beggars I see in my city are crusty old, bearded white men. Stereotypical homeless people, the image of which isn't black.
>>
headcanon
Tom was raised by a white couple, Webster/Different Strokes style
So he ends up growing in a white neighborhood, ends up growing up in a good life, but separate from black people and black culture, only black person he's really ever been friends with is Granddad
Sarah is a daddy issue ridden woman who wanted to get with a thug to piss him off, only black guy around is Tom
>>
>>86800684
he's a weeb
>>
>>86800684
Chinese people are basically new-age imperialists who will backstab anybody that isn't like them for their own gain.

Other Asian people don't exist.
>>
>>86805917
Maybe if blacks didn't turn every neighborhood into crime ridden shitholes you wouldn't have to worry about that.
>>
>>86811133
Only 6% of black slaves were sent to the US. The vast majority went to South America and the Caribbean, and were sold off by other Africans.

>Slavery as practiced in Africa wasn't chattel slavery

This isn't even true.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.