[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's your favorite forgotten Avenger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Tigra+01.jpg (474KB, 698x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tigra+01.jpg
474KB, 698x1000px
this girl should be in All-New All-Different or even the MCU
>>
I have four favorite forgotten Avengers.
>but Black Knight isn't forgotten, he had solo book recently!
Yeah, right.
>Tigra went missing moment Initiative was done, her kid as well
>Arachne got some love during Grim Hunt and Spider-Verse
>Stingray in Mercs for Hire out of fucking nowhere
>>
File: download.jpg (686KB, 2613x955px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
686KB, 2613x955px
>>86797715
Naturally, forgot pic.
>>
>>86797715
>Tigra went missing moment Initiative was done, her kid as well
She was in Avengers Academy.
>>
>>86797715
Black Knight is my boy because he got to fuck Sersi, the sexiest Avenger ever
>>
>>86797655
How about the Avengers that never are going to appear in the MCU? Which is the only thing that really matters for marlel
>>
>>86797756
I know.
>>86797804
It'd be nicer if Jacketvengers didn't have that stupid, pointless love quadrangle and focused on common man plowing goddess.
I still have no idea what they were thinking with putting them in Ultraverse. I wish they had more medieval adventures together.
>>
File: avengers137.jpg (112KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
avengers137.jpg
112KB, 400x614px
>>86797857
Obvious answer first.
Also, I wonder would Disney make MCU Hercules?
>>
can Firestar appear?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 282x400px)
image.jpg
57KB, 282x400px
Kang
>>
>>86797954
Tricky question.
>first appearance is on Spider-Man cartoon
>first comic appearance is in X-Men years before Marvel sold movie rights
So, either Fox or Fox/Sony.
>>
>>86797862
>It'd be nicer if Jacketvengers didn't have that stupid, pointless love quadrangle and focused on common man plowing goddess.
>I still have no idea what they were thinking with putting them in Ultraverse. I wish they had more medieval adventures together.

I like how they just kinda dropped the whole story like a hot potato right after Dane and Sersi came back from the Crusades. I don't think they've literally shared any dialogue since despite her mind-fucking him and killing a guy in cold blood AND them fucking off to another universe together. In fact the next time we even see Sersi have any lines she's defaulted back to her bimbo party girl persona, as if none of her interim stories even happened.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

>>86797954

Angelica and Vance were great on Avengers, but sadly MCU rights may cockblock Firestar from ever appearing there again.
>>
>>86797715
>Arachne got some love during Grim Hunt and Spider-Verse
I wouldn't call having everything that you are stripped from you as "love". It's more like character assassination. Arachne is dead and this character known as Madam Web is wearing her body like a skin suit.
>>
>>86798019
Yeah. Tieri should've just used her instead of Uncanny Avengers. Way to kill your own story.
>>86798102
I know but by "love" I meant "saw page time". Madame Web a shit, I tell you. And what's she going to be now, wise Spider-related person who appears in moments of great mystery, like Ezekiel or something.
>>
>>86798102

I hope and pray that when Slott finally chokes to death on a doughnut someone will fix Julia up again.
>>
>>86797655
>this girl should be in All-New All-Different

I guarantee you would not like whatever they end up doing to her in this format.
>>
>>86797737
>Medieval Knight
>Furry Bait
>Female Spiderman #182784562
>The Amazing Vaginaman

I'd read their team book desu
>>
>>86798337
Yeah. I'd only add US Agent (another forgotten Avenger, used only as foil to other Captains) and, I don't know... some other rarely used Avenger. That Native American girl with fire powers?
>>
>>86798127
>Tieri should've just used her instead of Uncanny Avengers.

True, but Avengers was a blatant attempt to give the book a boost to survive more than an arc. Too bad it ended, I quite liked the idea and it was easily the best weird world story they were shilling at the time.
>>
>>86798001
Remember though, she's primarily associated with the New Warriors.
>>
>>86797900
Man, remember when Beast was amazing?
>>
>>86798705
Yes, I understand that. But come on, he should've used X-Men. Or Spidey.
Or that's me being ideallist. I'd plan for five issues and count my blessings if I get anything more.
>>86798732
I wonder is Justice with Marvel or Fox.
>>
>>86798767
Marvel. He's Avengers/OG Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
>>86797715
Stingray was a member of Valeria's Avengers for like 3 issues between SIXIS and Secret Wars.
>>
File: axis_doom_avengers_big.jpg (402KB, 700x748px) Image search: [Google]
axis_doom_avengers_big.jpg
402KB, 700x748px
>>86798860
So maybe New Warriors will happen with original lineup.
>>86798880
Yeah. Coulson and Valeria aside, it was bitchin' team.
>>
Wonder Man.....Simon's had a tough life

Also Herc who everyone forgets about as an Avenger
>>
File: marvelswimsuitquasar-b.jpg (1MB, 1706x1250px) Image search: [Google]
marvelswimsuitquasar-b.jpg
1MB, 1706x1250px
>>86797655
Quasar(Wendell)
Mar-vell
Star brand
Sersei
>>
>>86801690
Memender took such pretty shit over Simon, it's incredible.
>>
>>86801919
>Quasar(Wendell)

That's some good taste nigga
>>
Adam warlock?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.