[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine the /ss/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: Superfamily.png (2MB, 1280x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Superfamily.png
2MB, 1280x1390px
Imagine the /ss/
>>
There should be a big Batfamily/Superfamily Annual.
>>
I find it funny that in every piece of fan art Tim has his pre-52 Red Robin outfit instead of the Nu52 one.
>>
>>86797290
BECAUSE HE WAS A PERFECT CHILD BEFORE THEY RAPED HIM
>>
>>86797224
Who is the angel? and the other 3 kids over at Team Superkids
>>
>>86797428
That Angel would be Matrix. Who is kinda dead I think? Girl with blue cape is Mia Kent, Natasha Irons is the one in purple and the girl with Black hair is Traci 13.
>>
>>86797428

>Who is the angel?
Matrix nigga.
>>
>>86797224
I'm confused, i don't recognise six of those people.
>>
>>86797516
>>86797502
I thought Linda Danvers was the Angel
>>
File: Supergirl_Wings.jpg (54KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl_Wings.jpg
54KB, 400x615px
>>86797574
there's angel Supergirl and then Matrix fireangel Supergirl
>>
>>86797239
I hope
>>
/ss/ is a shit fetish.
>>
>>86797290
I really liked his new 52 one. He has cute hair
>>
>>86797516
I miss Linda! Based PAD for making me love her
>>
Just take out the black kid and you got a deal
>>
>>86797239
This.

I want to see Dick interact with Kara. Or Jon. Or even Lois. Or all of them.

Hell, Kara hasn't even interacted with Clark or Jon yet. Come on, DC.
>>
>>86800136

DC tried to push Kara with Red Hood in the Nu52, since Nu52 Kara was a hothead and Red Hood is a hothead.
>>
>>86800136
>Jon meets Jason
>Jason tells him about the one time he died
>"Wait, if you died, how are you here?"
>"I got better"
>>
>>86797224
why is Damian that brown

also whoa, Tim is the only white guy in the batfamily
no wonder they tried their hardest to sideline him
>>
File: Spidey fixing his life.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey fixing his life.gif
2MB, 250x188px
Stahp giving me lewd thought OP!
>>
>>86799484
You're a shit fetish.
>>
>>86800189
Damian's mother is Chinese/Arab
Jason is a soulless ginger
>>
>>86800197
>filename
>Not Supaidaman vs Ant-Man
Yer fucked up anon
>>
>>86800173
Thank fuck that didn't happen.
>>
File: My Jason Kara Fic.png (1MB, 1360x9680px) Image search: [Google]
My Jason Kara Fic.png
1MB, 1360x9680px
So /co/
Who pairs up with who
>>
That's a weird lineup. Why would you include those literally whos for the Superfamily but not any of the Batfamily girls?
>>
>>86800336
Well those literally whos are going to be a part of Superfamily now.
>>
>>86800336

Because the joke is that the Superfamily girls are not paying attention to the Batfamily handsome boys now that they have Superman's son, Jon, who's a cutie.
>>
>>86800369

I doubt very much that will ever see Matrix Supergirl or Cir-El ever again.
>>
>>86800173
It's not that they wanted to push her with Jason, it's more that they wanted to make sure they didn't push Dick at all, and so chose Jason.

DC had this boner during the New 52 for shafting Dick to the sidelines for some reason. He got cucked out of his own origin storyline with the Court of Owls. Grayson fixed that, but that also meant he was disconnected from the DCU for most of the run, so he's never interacted with Kara, for example, since the reboot.

And even with Rebirth, it looks like Nightwing is back to being shafted.

It's like there's a Nightwing curse.

>>86800181
These are the kind of interactions I want to read but I'll be lucky if I even see it by 2018.
>>
keep the kryptonian trash away
>>
>>86800393
>>86800369
Cir-El was actually confirmed to not be appearing in Rebirth (for at least the next few months) during the Superman Family panel yesterday. Well, specifically, it was said there are no plans for Chris Kent and Cir-El to appear.

Orlando also said he's going to be focusing on building Kara up as an independent character (from Superman) first, and so there is no meeting planned between Kara and Clark or his family.
>>
File: I'm not fine.png (311KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not fine.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
>>86800233
forgive me anon, I am not as clever or as handsome as you are ;-;
>>
>>86797290
He never had a good costume tbqh
>>
>>86800506
As long as you live and learn
>>
>>86800393
>>86800475
I thought anon meant Natasha and Tarci 13 too.
>>
>>86800411

>It's not that they wanted to push her with Jason, it's more that they wanted to make sure they didn't push Dick at all, and so chose Jason.

Eddie Berganza edited Red Hood and his associated books along with all the Superman related books. So that's probably why they paired Red Hood with Supergirl in the Nu52.

Buuut... to be honest they gave Red Hood all the female characters that used to be associated with Nightwing: Starfire, Supergirl, Rose Wilson...
>>
>>86800411
>It's like there's a Nightwing curse.
Well yeah that's been true for over 2 decades, Dicks only interesting when he's literally ANY other character.
>>
>>86800475
>no plans for Chris Kent

why does DC hurt me like this
>>
>>86800597
Those are the two things I'm worst at doing but I'll try.
>>
>>86800615
>Starfire, Supergirl, Rose Wilson...
And now everyone of them doing smth with Jason is not canon anymore. (except Supergirl maybe, I dunno)
>>
>>86800615
Good point. That slipped my mind earlier, but I mean, going off that, you'd think they could have used Tim instead since Berganza was also editing Teen Titans.

And as for Starfire and Rose, well Lobdell's stories are completely ignored, and in Starfire's case, her DC You ongoing retconned it and Teen Titans continued to pretend Kori was only ever close to Dick and no one else again, so there's that. And Priest just ignores anything that's shit, so Rose is back to square one, and he rewrote in Nightwing training Rose in the past and is doing a Judas Contract arc soon, so he'll probably have Dick and Rose interact soon.

It's really just Supergirl, now. Personally, with her Clark being dead, and now there being a new Clark old enough to be her uncle, it would make sense if Dick became the "older brother" figure since he is currently running around with a Kryptonian name and is in the right age range.

>>86800619
This is true, too. I was wary of Rebirth bringing Nightwing back, and turns out I was right to feel that way.

It's a good book, but it's nothing like Grayson or DickBats. The best parts of the book so far have been the quips, the constant shitting on everything Nightwing (seriously, Seeley is an absolute madaman) while still reinforcing that Dick himself is competent, and other ideas like exploring Dick's class and such. With the art improving issue-to-issue, it's, well, a good book.

By the Nightwing curse, I really just mean Dick's not ever allowed to be used anywhere else and always has to be second to Batman. The Monster Men crossover is a good example.
>>
>Batfamily
>only shows Robins and not Robin but superior robin. What does Duke even do, is he the better detective than even Tim and tech guy? Or is he completely garbage that's why they "offed" Tom so he has a role in the team.
>>
>>86797224
Where is Kon?
>>
>>86801212
Nu52 Kon is in Hell where he belongs
>>
>>86800475
No meeting planned yet, but he said it will happen and he thinks it's important that she does meet them.
>>
>>86797224
Why do these Tumblr people love making Damian darker and darker?

He has Arab and Chinese blood, those are fucking White skinned people.
>>
>>86801590

Remember when people used to draw Nightwing darker because he was a gypsy?
>>
>>86801679
Urg, thankfully I never came across that but I did come across a lot of Jason with either red hair or a white streak.
>>
>>86801590
He is 1/4 white, 1/4 jew, 1/4 chinese and 1/4 arab
>>
>>86801699
That shit with Jason was once canon, anon.

>>86801590
It's Tumblr, it's what they do.

I for one don't have a problem with Dick and Damian being a darker shade than the others, but it's a little weird when they have actual brown skin, although that's more an issue for Damian nowadays.
>>
>>86801590
>Why do these Tumblr people love making Damian darker and darker?
Most Harry Potter fanart now has him as black or Indian, we'e entering a brave new world on the Dulux colour chart.
>>
>>86801777
Still all white skinned ethinicities.
>>
>>86801912
I know but I don't like people taking after Morrison's stupid and unnecessary changes.
>>
>>86802140
Do you prefer Lobdell's stupid and unnecessary changes?
>>
>>86802200
>Do you prefer Lobdell's stupid and unnecessary changes?
I do, they don't work both he and the readers forget them forever. Morrison could come up with any terrible idea and people will never let it die.
>>
>>86801590
Why are you blaming tumblr on that? DC Comics has generally been coloring him slightly darker as well (just kind of tanned though rather than brown).
>>
>>86802200
I liked Jason as a soulless ginger, it's more interesting than him being a clone of Dick. It also ties into his original-original origin and was funny in a "red-headed stepchild" kind of way.
>>
>>86802200
I'm talking about character design, not his stories.
>>
>>86802394
They only started because the people at cons were constantly shitting on them for making him look white and I think Doyle was the one who promised changes.
>>
>>86800173
Red Hood showed up in one issue of Supergirl and one annual with them together. There wasn't much pushing done, dawg
>>
>>86797239
Batman/Superman Annual #1
>>
I want Jon popping boners over all the hot tail in the Superman senpai.
>>
>>86800300
In this scenario, Damian and Peej.
Starts off as him having a precocious crush and a credit card with no limit, ends up with her acting a reverse Hikaru Genji plan when she realizes that he's smart and sweet now, and he'll grow up to look like Bruce.
>>
>>86799907
There are two though.
>>
File: 1436428089718.jpg (1MB, 1264x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1436428089718.jpg
1MB, 1264x1254px
>>86797502
>Traci 13.
I seem to be missing something, how is she part of the Superman Family?
>>
>>86801079
>Did they get rid of this character so this one could do one thing before going back to the cave.
Listen to yourself.
>>
File: Lor-Zod_as_Nightwing_003.png (2MB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Lor-Zod_as_Nightwing_003.png
2MB, 900x1367px
>>86797224
>chris kent will never come back.

I gotta be honest I dont like that.
>>
>>86804396
She has a history of hanging out with Cir-El and Natasha Irons in Metropolis
>>
>>86804474
Never is a strong word.
Not for a few years, at least.
>>
>>86804396

ONCE AGAIN TIM IN HIS PRE-52 RR COSTUME!
>>
>>86804614
Think about it.
There's the Post-Infinite Crisis Robin outfit - nice, but from a different time in his life.
The Pre-flashpoint Red Robin costume - practical, if the hood is a little dull.
The Lobdell outfit - Distinct, but fucking retarded.
The current outfit - nigh identical to the Robin outfit, save for the personalized badge.
>>
File: red robin dr midnite.png (253KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
red robin dr midnite.png
253KB, 500x259px
>>86804770
>The Pre-flashpoint Red Robin costume - practical, if the hood is a little dull.
Plus it makes him look like Dr. Mid-Nite.
>>
>>86800300
damn man, I was in this thread and I was one of the guys who shipped Kara x Jason, saved it but lost, thanks for posting again.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.