[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLASH THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: flash-tv-le gustin face.jpg (68KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
flash-tv-le gustin face.jpg
68KB, 1916x1076px
comics
tv
movie

Re-watching some season 2 episodes....most of the season makes no sense if Zoom is "Jay Garrick" For example the Earth 2 episodes are only barely coherent.
The faux Jay is Zoom reveal was shit.
>>
File: zoomin.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
zoomin.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>TV villains season 1 and 2
evil speedsters
>rebirth villain
evil speedster
>movie villain
evil speedster

this is fucking boring

>THE EVIL SPEEDSTER IS FASTER
i'm tired of this meme
>>
File: 1473594176494.jpg (23KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473594176494.jpg
23KB, 270x270px
fuck
this
SHOW
>>
>>86797245
Well season 3 is Dr Alchemy and Mirror Master so they've heard your complaints
>>
>>86797245
Geoff Johns ruins everything.
>>
that's what happens when you write a whodunnit without actually figuring out whodunnit until halfway through the season
>>
I'm so disappointed in The Flash. Season 1 was way better than it had any right to be and now it'll never reach those levels again. Season 2 was genuinely terrible and 3 is not looking good with this half-assed Flashpoint. God I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>86799661
The main villains are Doctor Alchemy and Savitar. Mirror Master will have a Captain Cold-esque role circa season 1, popping up from times to times to assemble his own Rogues with hookers and blackjack.
>>
>>86799724
They were dropping hints as early as episode 5, bro. Jay was always going to be Zoom.
>>
>>86799738

Is a anon bitches about small details while saying ''everything sucks now!!!!!!! everything!!!!'' episode
>>
>The CW is not allowed to use Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and others.
>Superman and Supergirl are in a parallel universe
>"Arrow" and "Legends of Tomorrow" have their own production teams and storylines to set up that can't be put on hold.
>Producers have been saying Flashpoint would be a smaller-scale arc and last only a couple of episodes since the season 2 finale.
>/co/ is still somehow surprised Flashpoint wasn't a proper adaptation of the comics.
>>
>>86799683
Johns is a big Rogues guy. This is just Waid's influence on the franchise still being felt.
>>
Season 1 was excellent, season 2 was good. "Flashpoint" was good, too. I don't get the hate.

However, I am tired of time travel and revisiting the night Nora Allen died. It always leads to shitposting and people being confused about timelines. I'm glad they're leaving that behind for a while to focus on "Speed Force, how does it work?"

Also I'm hoping this is the last time Barry goes back to that night until 2024 when he has to go back to prevent Thawne the first time.
>>
>>86799816
I don't know why /co/ is so fixated on the notion that the TV show "hates" the Rogues. They were a focal point of season 1, and were going to be a focal point of season 2, but LEGENDS OF TOMORROW whisked Captain Cold and Heat Wave away and without them you can't have proper Rogues. All they could do is have the Weather Wizard / Trickster team-up and lay the groundwork for Mirror Master to take over in season 3.
>>
>>86799787
Well, not everything, but there was a drop in quality. The whole, mentor is actually the bad guy thing again, the "Im not fast enough" bullshit, and the fucking inconsistent rules for time travel aren't "little details" they're the main aspects of the story. There were things I enjoyed in season 2, and even this last ep, but there are more things I hated.
>>
>>86800088
Jay was not really a mentor, but I'll concede he was a close ally.

The "I'm not fast enough" is inherent to the character.

Time travel is generally pretty consistent and explained enough. The only real plothole is that that they presented two different definitions for time remnants.
>>
>>86799683
except this is mark waid stories without the legacy aspect of it in tv shows.

and without legacy, flash is just a meme hero.
>>
>>86797245
>comics
Titans is the superior Flash book being published right now. Speedster Punisher is a terrible Zolomon rip off while Kadabra is based.

>tv
only retards could think any version of flashpoint was going to be good.

>movie
it's probably going to be Geoff Johns Crossfire being adapted.
>>
That part where Barry talks to the human personification of the Speedforce was so fucking stupid it gave me brain cancer.

>but it happened in the comi-

I don't give a fuck if it did or it didn't, it's a moronic idea regardless. There's no stakes in the story left, Barry has a fundamental force of the universe on his side specifically, it's like that part on Transformers 2 where Sam goes to Transformers Heaven and he meets the Transformers Gods who tell him he's the biggest guy for them and they'll always be his best buddy.

So how to any villains present a threat now? Is this going to turn into the later seasons of Supernatural where Barry is going to start fighting concepts like Death and the willed force of the universe? He literally has creation on his fucking side.
>>
>>86800215
I read the entire volume 2 of Flash, I don't think Speed Force ever had a human personification. Only TV show did it.
>>
>>86799816
>Johns is a big Rogues guy.

Yes and he forced Captain Cold SO HARD as a anti-hero that he can'0t be a bad guy in the series no more.

He is Right, Johns ruins everything, he is such a fanboy that we lost Cold cuz he push him too far, and we got a Cyborg movie nobody wanted due his fanboysm
>>
File: hedoesn'tknowit.gif (990KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hedoesn'tknowit.gif
990KB, 500x375px
>>86800215
>Is this going to turn into the later seasons of Supernatural where Barry is going to start fighting concepts like Death
>>
>>86800118
The "I'm not fast enough" thing I don't really mind that much, its just, if they tried a little more they could come up with a better conflict for Barry.
The whole Time Remnant thing just felt lazy, but now that I think about it the time travel stuff does stay mostly consistent.
>>
File: based thawne.webm (3MB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
based thawne.webm
3MB, 1280x712px
Flash is beyond saving.

Actually, the only saving grace is Eobard. And unfortunately, he can't be in every episode.
>>
File: flash cast.png (1MB, 959x635px) Image search: [Google]
flash cast.png
1MB, 959x635px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6HmZM5dba4
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.