[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Wayside?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (667KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
667KB, 620x466px
What does /co/ think of Wayside?
>>
>>86795234
The Wayside cartoon was the delayed result of a monkey paw wish I made when I was a child who thought a Wayside cartoon would be good.

And for that, I apologize.
>>
>>86795322
It would've been good if Candians didn't make it
>>
>>86795234
I wanted to fuck the teacher in the school
>>
I had bad urges to fuck the roller derby girl(most definetly supplied paheal with shitty rule 34 of her) and generally enjoyed the show when i was younger
I tried watching an episode a while back and it did not age well
Made me cringe deep in whatever i had left of childhood fondness
>>
>>86796050
This has to be the only show Ive seen that has *no* comedic timing whatsoever
>>
>>86796098
I agree
But when youre a confused autist of a 13 year old who wants to fuck a cartoon character you dont really care if the show is "good"
Really the only thing the show ever did that was decent was the hour long pilot episode and that was only because of the voice actors and potential it had to go in the right direction
Completley wasted though in actual production of the show
>>
>>86796206
I also think the pilot had wittier humor and a more "relaxed", comfy feel than the show
>>
>>86796050
There's barely an R34 of Maurecia, sadly
>>
I kind of liked it.
>>
>>86795322
This.
>>
>>86796283
If literally eny other network had bought the rights instead of letting teletoon canada produce it the show would have been at least decent and possibly gotten one or two more seasons with better episodes
>>
Todd was a boring main character choice and they mischaracterized and misdesigned a lot of the kids from what I remember. Major disappointment.
>>
>>86796304
Makes me wish i had kept making more
At least three of the pics i made and posted were semi fappable i probably could have been a decent drawfag if i had kept drawing and branched out to other shows
>>
3 reasons that the series sucked:

1) Louis the Janitor was a lanky hippy. Drawings of him were always mildly obese and overweight.
2) Todd was the MC. There shouldn't have been an MC (or better yet, make Louis the MC.)
3) FUCKING CANADIANS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86796368
>misdesigned a lot of the kids from what I remember
To be fair, the books constantly get new editions with changed illustrations every few years, so there really is no "canon" version of the characters
>>
>>86796399
Which artist are you on Paheal?

Ever thought about making more or are you done forever?
>>
>>86796437
If i remember correctly my handle was devsav back then
Literally half of the pictures of maurecia on the paheal list were something i made as either a labor of misguided lust and determination or they were traced and fudged to make it look like her because shitty unrefined drawing skills
If i ever do ger back into it i have a way to go
>>
>>86795234
Bland shit
>>
>>86795234
To be honest, I actually enjoyed it. It was simple cartoon that really wasn't that bad, especially compared to what was running on the network at the time. I was pretty disappointed it got pulled for a year or two until a better crop of cartoons started rolling in around '09
>>
>>86795341
I don't disagree
>>
File: 31231.png (77KB, 547x644px) Image search: [Google]
31231.png
77KB, 547x644px
>>86795234
Full and song are cool. Everything else... not so much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9wuiKmnC2Y

Picrelated is the best grill
>>
>>86796755
>narcoliptic background waifu
>not prefering red haired version of best girl
>>
Maurecia a cute
>>
Even if it was nothing like the books, I think it was alright. It's also been years since Ive watched it so younger me was probably wrong.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.