[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT HURTS!! 439: Night Night, Asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 19

File: ithurts439moonbeam.png (1MB, 980x1268px) Image search: [Google]
ithurts439moonbeam.png
1MB, 980x1268px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0

This is approaching dangerous levels of cute.
>>
>>86794284
my heart
>>
>>86794284
please gob. please for the love of all that's holy stop the cute. it's too much too fast.
>>
>>86794284
>Katie walks in and sees them together
>nobody else got a roommate, only those 2
>conclusions are made
>>
A little TOO friendly for my taste. Arm's length, children, arm's length.
>>
>>86794284
>lightbulb censoring Pasqualo's boner
But seriously, am I not supposed to ship this? I feel compelled to ship this, even though I know it's supposedly haram. But why though?
>>
>>86794586
>But why though?
because bro's don't fuck you subhuman scum
>>
>>86794689
>because bro's don't fuck
This is news to me. I guess I have some news to break next time I see my bro.
>>
>>86794827
>fucking your bro
kill yourself after. or ask him to be your boyfriend. but bro's. dont. fuck
>>
File: 81.jpg (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
81.jpg
23KB, 300x100px
NO
ALLY GET OUT OF THERE
>>
>>86795008
What about brojobs? No penetration so it shouldn't count.
>>
File: 1445830664396.gif (620KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1445830664396.gif
620KB, 500x276px
>>86794284
I feel things that I've tried to ignor for a long time.
>>
>>86794284
THIS IS TOO CUTE

SOMETHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN

SOMETHING REALLY REALLY BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN
>>
>>86795804
pasqualo is gonna get teen pregnant
>>
that's it. i'm hoping that ally and pasq are endgame.
>>
>>86795804
>>86794472
>>86794689
>He doesn't cuddle his bro

What are you, gay?
>>
GODDFUCKING DAMMIT, I CAME TO TERMS WITH ALLY BEING EXCLUSIVE FROM THE HAREM LONG AGO.

DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME LIKE THIS.
>>
>Meanwhile the Devil and his mother are fucking and making plans to fuck his day, hard
>>
Fuck, have there been sweet catchy tunes posted in the OP for each update? I missed out on a fuckton if that's the case, I stopped around the time where that other family is just coming in. This is the comic that got me through freshman year when it introduced me to Modest Mouse's 'Building Nothing Out Of Something' albumn. How much did I miss out on?
>>
So many updates lately! You're spoiling us, Gob.
>>
>>86796341
The police finally stopped hunting for him after his prison escape, so he has a lot more time to make comics.
>>
Wow, I didn't see exactly how small the apartment from hell actually was until now. That's great.
>>
File: ithurts432c.png (1MB, 980x1268px) Image search: [Google]
ithurts432c.png
1MB, 980x1268px
ALLY IS A PERFECT BEING

Also, can someone say 'exploitable'?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 865x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 865x729px
>PasQxAlly

This cycle is almost complete.
>>
>>86794284
Welp
This is too touching

Something sad is gonna happen you just know it.
>>
>>86794284
Daww. They're so adorable I'm getting a cuddleboner.
>>
File: very mature of you.png (140KB, 628x285px) Image search: [Google]
very mature of you.png
140KB, 628x285px
>people who see this and can only think of romantic implications

I suppose platonic relationships between a guy and girl who are this close to each other emotionally and sort of physically are kind of rare, but as someone with a lot of experience with this kind of relationship it kind of irks me that people see this and just want them to fuck.
>>
>>86798541
> Highest level of interpersonal relationship ever known by anon
> This is as good as it gets so they're gonna fuck, right?

It's only a natural train of thought for your typical permavirg.
>>
LEAVE ROOM FOR JESUS

friends with benefits ally endgame please gob
>>
>>86794284
This is emotional adultary.
>>
>>86798541
How often do you cuddle up in bed with your female friends and fall asleep in each other's arms? Or any of your friends for that matter?
>>
What sort of story is this? Is it any good?
Looking for some new webcomics to read, was wondering if anyone could give me the lowdown
>>
File: 1475218631841.jpg (36KB, 276x283px) Image search: [Google]
1475218631841.jpg
36KB, 276x283px
>>86799609
It's a coming of age story, more than anything. If you're actually interested in reading it, don't look up anything about it and just start at the first comic. The art gets iffy at times, but Gob does his best. It's really good.
>>
>>86798541
>someone saved this

thank you
>>
>>86799522
All the time, brah.
You could probably do it to if you just act like yourself
>>
>>86799949
> Act like self
> Nothing happens
Nope. That only works for normal functioning humans. Try again.
>>
File: Bird Power.png (74KB, 315x292px) Image search: [Google]
Bird Power.png
74KB, 315x292px
>>86799961
Have you tried not being an autist?
>>
>>86799961
you don't get it man
just b urself

women love that
>>
>>86799987
Pfffft lol.

>>86800055
The half a dozen restraining orders I have says otherwise.
>>
>>86799703
Is it based in reality, basically a slice of life drama type thing?
Or are there conflicts or situations outside of what a normal person experiences?

Basically, are there story arcs and conflicts not based on relationships, or could this basically be someones diary?

I will read it either way, but I don't want to have the wrong expectations going in to this.
>>
>>86800596
It's SoL/Comedy mostly. Sometimes something out of the ordinary/strange will happen but overall it's relatively normal.
>>
>>86800596
Wild off the walls SoL shit. Anyway you should burn through the archive in a few hours.
>>
>>86800629
>>86800659
k, thanks for answer.
I like this sorta stuff, but sometimes I'll read something expecting an adventure or larger conflict or magic or something to be around the corner and it kills it for me.

Adding this to my to-read list after Endtown.
Speaking of, anyone have anymore good webcomics to recommend? The only one I've gotten into so far is Girl Genius, but the time between chapters/acts is pretty long.
>>
Nevermind, just realized how totally off topic I was getting. Sorry guys

>>86800879
*the answers
>>
>>86800055
no no no

he shouldn't be himself

he should be yourself

your sample size is too small
>>
>>86798152
>Destroying the AllyxTubsy and PasQxAurora OTPs
I've never hated a motherfucker more in my life.
>>
>>86800946
Sorry for the late answer.
No prob. Both It Hurts and Endtown are on my reading list of webcomics that I follow week by week. It Hurts is much shorter, so 2 hours should be enough to read the whole thing.
The art is weird and inconsistent, and it evolves but never becomes great, but it's the characters' expressions and body language that makes it great. As other anons said, it's mostly SoL, with great story and character progress. There's also a lot of themes, not just relationship, but also depression (true clinical depression) and self-discovery.

As for other webcomics, I'd suggest Kill 6 Billion Demons (fantasy/mythological journey) and Unsounded (same, but with more magic). They're totally different from IH and Endtown, but they're on my reading list, adn they have consistent upgrade schedules (although Unsounded is currently on hiatus for a few months)
>>
>>86802669
I'd been meaning to check out Kill 6 billion, it seems pretty cool. I'll add that and Unsounded to my list, thanks for the rec's!

I'd like to return the favor but I've already listed the only one I'm reading (I highly recommend it though, there's a torrent on piratebay that's pretty up to date).
I can't really vouch for it, but Prequel is on my list of stuff to check out as well, the threads on here seemed pretty lively. There's a bunch of good comics I was reading on Taptastic, but I can't remember my account deets. I've been meaning to finish Homestuck (I'm near the end of Act 5) but I ran out of weed, and it apparently goes bad around where I am. Sorry, I realize I'm starting to blogpost again. Anyways, thanks for the help.
>>
Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face.
>>
So did Ally have legit arousal over Aurora or was she just goofin.

Because sometimes it seemed like she could barely hold herself back
>>
>>86804612
I figured it was a joke about she acts around aurora the same way mark acts around ally.

if she really meant it, i do not know.
>>
>>86795062
Brojobs are fine, it's in the name.
>>
>Had a best friend until I was 13 years old
>We weren't gay for each other or anything but he was the one person I felt totally comfortable and not awkward around
>We grew apart starting in middle school
>I've spent my entire life searching for that kind of intimacy again but never found it.

This comic is making me feel things
>>
File: 1375110166032.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375110166032.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>86807121
>tfw you were always the guy trying to organize your friends to hang out together
>then they started hanging out on their own, but without ever inviting you

that'll teach me
>>
File: 1446818381830.png (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446818381830.png
401KB, 1920x1080px
>>86798541
>>
>>86800596
Holy shit. We're at a point where if you see the latest comic, you aren't instantly spoiled on what happens.
never thought I'd see the day again.
>>
>>86807121
I'm the opposite
>My little brother brings home a friend to spend the night
> I think he's pretty col, but just as my brother's friend
>They hang out a lot at home, so I hang out too as me and my brother are tight
>Grow to actually really like this guy
>Start hanging out with him more than my brother does
>Eventually get to the point where it's just us hanging out
>Become best friends and stay that way for the last 7 years

Our glorious friendship has survived us not being allowed to see each other, the ravages of time, a 3 year age difference, him moving an hour away, and countless other things, but it prevails.

Nigga's my heterosexual soulmate.
>>
>You will never snuggle Ally
>>
>>86794284
God damn this fucking comic. Everything in this hell arc has just hit so close to home. I love that Pasqualo's depression's not romanticized and it's not an excuse for his shitty self, and I love how he's trying to confront it. It's refreshing to read.
Godspeed, Gob.
>>
File: 1373558479172.jpg (290KB, 864x627px) Image search: [Google]
1373558479172.jpg
290KB, 864x627px
>when you remember you missed out on being friends with people growing up, doing dumb teenager things, meeting their other friends and being introduced to girl, finding love, going to parties, wandering the neighborhood late at night and forming lifelong emotional bonds
>>
>>86809286
Those bond die freshman year of college. Most people don't hang out with the same people they did in high school. That mostly happens in relatively small communities where no one ever leaves.
>>
>>86796317
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=423-death

This comic and the comic following it the one where aurora says good bye both have really thematically fitting songs posted by gob in the comments.

Beach House - levitation is amazing.
>>
File: Its all good fam.png (380KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
Its all good fam.png
380KB, 728x485px
>>86810604
>tfw I still regularly hang out with my friends from high school years later

Just gotta be lucky I suppose.
>>
File: Punished Pasq.png (266KB, 489x419px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Pasq.png
266KB, 489x419px
>>86794284
>Gobs adding music now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE&ab_channel=unwariesthail

My pic for when things start fucking up again
>>
>>86811099
I meant pick
>>
>>86811210
>>86811099
About the same given the situation they're in.

HE COMES
>>
File: 1345922503478.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1345922503478.png
5KB, 601x695px
>>86809286
>when you remember the girl you met freshman year who you instantly fell in love with and stayed up until 6 am to watch the sun rise with
>when you remember how she ripped your still-beating heart out of your chest and crushed it years later
>>
>>86807121
Similar story
>Best friend for 8 years
>Lived in the same neighborhood so we could visit each other whenever
>Actually had a rocky meeting in the beginning but became best buds and did almost everything together
>Ended up moving when I was 13
>Tried to keep in touch but it became awkward as time went on, especially since all we could really have done was talk to each other on the phone.
>Developed crippling anxiety after I moved and from that point on never really developed any sort of friendship, let alone another best friend

Fuck, sometimes I just want a best bro again.
>>
>>86812256
Since we're sharing these stories, I'll get this off my chest

>Have best friend
> we road the bus together but weren't super close
>calls me up during the summer of junior high and asks if I want to go to the pool
>totally surprised, don't really know how to make friends so all my friends are people who approach me
>we start hanging out all summer, quickly become really good friends
>him and other bestie are the only people I'm ever honest with, even then only when I'm drunk
>other bestie moves away, partially my fault, story for another time (read: never)
>our friend group sort of disolves until it's just me and him by my sophmore year
>pretty much my only real friend, have friends in school but they're just 'school friends'
>different grades so I'm pretty much alone in all day till I see him after school
>he meets another friend on bus once I start driving to school
>eventually meet this friend, becomes my friend too
>three of us hang out every weekend, they're my best and basically only friends
>try hanging out with school friends once, get drunk before hand cause i'm terrified, realize no one there really likes me except the girl who invited me
>come back and call bestie, immediately start drinking together and i down pills till I black out
>looking back, I see how bad of an influence I was and how lonely and needy
>anyways, it's basically the three amigos, except I'm secretly pretty jealous because during the week they'd hangout without me sometimes, I could probably have joined them if I called them or asked but I was so scared I'd get rejected
>>
>>86813824
I'm going to skip a whole lot cause I don't want to be here all day

>I went to college, they stayed in town
>I come back as often as I can and see them and my senpai, we always hang out when I'm in town but I can't tell if they really like me still or they just humor me out of some sense of obligation or something
>they've got all these new friends and new stuff going on but I'm still the same old same old, they're still the only friends I have basically
>I feel like we're getting further and further apart, but I don't know how to get closer or if they even want to
>I completely rely on drugs make the total loneliness of when I'm away more bearable
>I don't know what to do, I'm so alone and unhappy
>I don't have anything to offer anyone anyways, I'm not funny anymore, I'm not a good story teller, there's really no reason for anyone to be friends with me
>college hasn't really worked out, I have no degree and no skills or prospects
>I'm hoping I can find some friends when I get a job, but I'm so bad at interacting with people that I don't know how I'm going to get one without getting high on morphine before hand (its the only thing that takes away my anxiety), but then I'd fail the drug test
>I don't even have my online friends, I stopped being in contact with them when I was 15, the last time they tried getting in touch I made a total ass of myself and now I don't even know how to contact them
>I just wish I had people to talk to, I want friends so badly but I know I don't deserve any, all I do is take from people, even my mom is wearing thin on patience
>>
>>86813996
I didn't actually say senpai, not that it changes much
>>
>>86813996
Wanna try bein friends? I'm not super exciting, but who knows. Worst case scenario we just go back to the same we do now.
>>
>>86803688
>I've been meaning to finish Homestuck (I'm near the end of Act 5)
If you're still out there anon, take my advice and just stop after Act 5 ends. Literally nothing awaits you after that but pain and heartbreak and it will take you just as long to get through it as it took to get through everything you've already read.
Please don't repeat our mistake.
>>
>>86813824
>>86813996

If Pasqualo were IRL.
>>
After reading this comic for the past threeish years I just don't know if I can handle Gob putting these characters through much more
I'm already having trouble dealing with this legit saccharine turn of events
>>
File: Inescapable sadness.png (277KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
Inescapable sadness.png
277KB, 323x326px
>>86815426
I hope you're ready for what you know has to come next
>>
>>86813996
You can hit me up at sirspamalot5000 at gmail. Obviously a junk account but I'll keep an eye out for you for a few days before i forget.
>>
>>86809188
smells like wet dog
>>
File: What is Ally smilling at.png (543KB, 980x1268px) Image search: [Google]
What is Ally smilling at.png
543KB, 980x1268px
>>86797998
What's making Ally happy?
What now GOB?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
>>
>all the best black girls get with white guys
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
File: smug brit.png (267KB, 348x395px) Image search: [Google]
smug brit.png
267KB, 348x395px
>>86817325
>all the worst white girls get with black guys
>>
File: questioning.gif (5KB, 782x543px) Image search: [Google]
questioning.gif
5KB, 782x543px
>>86817325
>Ally
>black
>>
>>86809286
Yeah but if I had done all that my RuneScape character wouldn't have over lvl70 Prayer.
>>
>>86817544
>Allison "Dirty Dog Girl" Schwartz
>not black
Pick one, then leave forever.
>>
>>86798541
They already have before, dumbass. There's precedent.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.